Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Suddenly Everything Has Changed

• Start Topic

Jenny and Sumit reveal their secret to his parents. Andrei's slip-up about Libby's possible career move shocks Chuck. Shaeeda refuses to play second fiddle to Bilal's ex. Kim comes under fire over her future plans. Jovi struggles with Yara's partying.

Airs 28/08/2022 on Discovery Plus and TLC.

We got an hour's treat this evening. Lots of scenes for the season. The grossness of Liz waxing Ed's back came to mind. But on with the preview.

Jenny and Sumit are doing some sort of rollerskating or roller derby. Not particularly well and I would probably have some kneepads and other padding to keep myself from being injured. It is about 2 months after their wedding. Sumit is planning to tell his parents that he and Jenny got married. I do wonder about that and if the show is viewed in India and whether the parents already found out via the Tell All or the last ep when they got married. *shrugs* A bit of backstory so that was a bit of a yawn. I was hoping for the Mama Sumit cleaning her nose segment. It has been a while.

We meet up with Bilal and Shaeeda 7 weeks after their wedding. Geez, we can't even miss people for a few days until there's more more more, and we don't really like it. Shaeeda was wearing a really nice green hijab and earrings. They were playing in the snow and making snow angels. We got more of their romance, so not much happened. The restaurant scene had her not liking unsweetened ice tea. Uh, add a packet of sugar or sweetener. And Shaeeda, do not eat yellow snow. Bilal, your hoodie was hideous.

After time off our screens, we catch up with Kimbaaaaaly.  She is getting her teeth whitened at the dentist's office and then we get a rehash of her and Usman and her journey from online person to person he was chatting with to potential girlfriend to girlfriend. She plans on going back to Nigeria or maybe it was Tanzania or wherever to visit him and ask him to marry her. Kimbaaaaly meets up with her friends who tell her she's basically nuts and that Usman is using her (or I think Usman is using her). She hopes to bring him to the US on the K1 visa. The friends don't like her idea and ask her about how she will handle a second wife who will provide Usman with offspring. And that he may develop feelings for the second wife. Of course, if he is in the US, he won't be spending time with the second wife much unless he goes back to Nigeria so it sounds like a good plan.

Next we go to Florida where we see Andreii and Ellie playing tennis along with Libby. They have bought and are moving in to a new house and it's Andreii's dream. We get their story again, we get the Charlie fight, etc. etc. and a refresher of the Coven. Chuck is dropping by to see the house. Libby's face looks puffy. Don't know if it is fillers or if she is pregnant. Andreii talks about building her a studio so she can sing or make it in to a bedroom for another baby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Fresh snow is fine. Once it is plowed and full of sand and it becomes snud (snow and sand mix), not so much. Also when folks' dogs have peed in it, yuck. And then it's covered up by fresh snow. Few days' old snow isn't that great either. It can be crunchy and such.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Fresh snow is fine. Once it is plowed and full of sand and it becomes snud (snow and sand mix), not so much. Also when folks' dogs have peed in it, yuck. And then it's covered up by fresh snow. Few days' old snow isn't that great either. It can be crunchy and such.

"As a mother who is an atmospheric physical chemist, I definitely do not suggest my young kids to eat snow in urban areas in general," Parisa Ariya of Canada's McGill University recently told the Huffington Post. She was the lead researcher on a 2016 paper that found falling snow can soak up unsavory chemicals from gasoline exhaust in the air, like toluene, xylenes and benzene, a known carcinogen.

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is Bilal a Furry? 

AED3068D-5017-47F4-BAC3-898CEF768171.jpeg

Maybe a plushie.

2 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Kim leaves the table (and last time, didn't she storm off in a similar conversation?) because deep down she knows she's as nuts as her teeth are white.

And in the preview throws another drink.

• Love 2
(edited)

I probably would have had my fling with the international superstar that is Usman, had my scripted tearful goodbye and then walked away knowing that unless something kickstarts his so called career that he won’t amount to anything and the scam is over. I expect a rich international superstar.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Kim leaves the table (and last time, didn't she storm off in a similar conversation?) because deep down she knows she's as nuts as her teeth are white.

I think her whiter teeth made the missing teeth, terrible overbite and horseface even more noticeable. 

Since her surgery, have we seen Angela in any hairstyle except that tightly pulled up fake ponytail? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2022 at 3:58 AM, Frozendiva said:

We meet up with Bilal and Shaeeda 7 weeks after their wedding. Geez, we can't even miss people for a few days until there's more more more, and we don't really like it.

I'm done with these two, but at the same time I'm very, very, grateful they didn't bring Jibby back for another season. Honestly, I don't ever want to see his face again.

I just hope that this season we aren't going to get more of the same situations and problems that we endured getting through once before. NO MORE LIBBY AND ANDREI FAMILY ISSUES! Please, no more of her brother, what was his name - Charlie? Frank?

No one on this show ever evolves, they just replay the same issues, the same story lines over and over.

I was only able to watch the first part of the show. Didn't see the Kim part, but she storms off once again from the table? (Thank you AR Traveler for that update). Craziness.

Edited by Breedom
Didn't release the bold button, altho it deserves it!
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Breedom said:

I was only able to watch the first part of the show. Didn't see the Kim part, but she storms off once again from the table?

Yes, she was out with her two “best friends” and got angry when they not only cautioned her against the idea of proposing to Usman, one suggested that she wouldn’t be okay with Usman having a second wife to have his children. 

• Useful 1
On 8/27/2022 at 12:08 AM, judylo said:

Some of the previews look juicy, so I have hopes. But yeah, crap, more Bile?

He and Shaeeda got married last December and in this episode he says they've been married for seven weeks, so that would take the timeline into February. The Tell All was filmed after that, in June, and it appears that there was trouble brewing in Paradise. 

• Useful 5
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Bile and Shady? Dim and SojaToy? Grangela and Dumbass? I think I just got a couple of hours back on my Sunday evenings...No thank you.

Yeah,  I'm with you. I have had enough of these characters. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

I’m confused.  Jenny and Sumit are broke but they can afford to rent both a house they don’t live in and an apartment.  And Sumit said they had to rent the apartment to be far away from his parents but isn’t the house already across town from his parents?  And his parents knew they were living together so how would seeing them at the house expose that they were married?  Couldn’t they just take their rings off when the parents came over?  

Why was the house so filthy when no one was living there?  Why does Jenny hold a broom with one hand?  

In the previews Sweaty Jenny proposed moving to the US.  Wasn’t it said repeatedly that her Social Security is too small for her to survive in the US but they could both live off it in India where the cost of living is lower? 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I thought maybe it was a Snuggie?

My daughter wore something like that...when she was an infant.

Bilal, still a narcissistic ass, says Shaeeda "failed her first test" or whatever. What about YOU failing to treat her honestly the very first day she came to America? You failed that one big-time.

Every time Jenny said "Sumit's parents are going to take him away from me," Mrs. RaiderDuck would loudly point out that Sumit is 33 years old: even in India, it's very doubtful that his parents would have the legal authority to "take him away" from anything. Of course, as obnoxiously stupid as Jenny is, she probably thinks this is a real threat.

Jovi and Yara are both hypocrites. He thinks it's OK if he goes out partying and leaves her home, but is butthurt if she does it. Meanwhile Yara, who was so put out by his partying, now thinks nothing of leaving him at home while she boozes it up at her local meet market with her friends. And then she says nothing while they drag her husband's looks??? Ugh.

So Charlie's become such a drunken lout that none of his siblings want to be around him, but Mommy has to make it all about her? With her and Chuck as parents, no wonder that family's screwed up.

Continuing the 90-Day tradition of people ignoring good advice from their friends and family, Kimberly storms out when her friends point out what a terrible idea it would be to bring Usman over whilst allowing him to have a second wife and kids back in Nigeria. Usman, meanwhile, has yet to display discernable talent at music, rapping, or anything except conning desperate middle-aged women.

And on the previews for next week: we "get" to see Ed full-frontal naked, and Angela continues to redefine "White Trash" in new and innovative ways.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 8/27/2022 at 8:33 PM, magemaud said:

Yes, she was out with her two “best friends” and got angry when they not only cautioned her against the idea of proposing to Usman, one suggested that she wouldn’t be okay with Usman having a second wife to have his children. 

Her friends looked a solid twenty years younger than her. Kim claims to be 51, but man is it a hard 51. That hair! WHY

• Love 11
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m confused.  Jenny and Sumit are broke but they can afford to rent both a house they don’t live in and an apartment.  And Sumit said they had to rent the apartment to be far away from his parents but isn’t the house already across town from his parents?  And his parents knew they were living together so how would seeing them at the house expose that they were married?  Couldn’t they just take their rings off when the parents came over?  

Why was the house so filthy when no one was living there?  Why does Jenny hold a broom with one hand?  

In the previews Sweaty Jenny proposed moving to the US.  Wasn’t it said repeatedly that her Social Security is too small for her to survive in the US but they could both live off it in India where the cost of living is lower? 

Not sure where you are, but it is the type of broom Jenny is using.  Brooms are different in the states than they are in Asia.  In the states, there's no way we could use one hand with the types of brooms we use.  In Asia, you need just one hand to sweep with what they use. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

First show of the season and already Stomper, otherwise known as Kimmy, stomps away from the table in a dramatic fit of fury. If she's that weak and gets frustrated so easily just talking about the second wife coming on the scene, how is she going to react in real life? She's completely and utterly delusional. First of all, Usman will choose someone young and beautiful and someone he is in love with. What if it's Zara? Kim, darling, there will be problems. They will be huge, all consuming exhaustive problems. You will become competitive, bitter, hateful and you will become a third unnecessary wheel in this relationship. Usman will want to spend all his time with his children. Get that. That's going to be your future. It's time once again for Kim's son to get in the picture to try and talk sense into this lovesick teenybopper.

5 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

And then she says nothing while they drag her husband's looks??? Ugh.

Wow, I couldn't believe that her so called friend said that Jovi wasn't attractive and out of her league. Excuse me? And Yara laughing it up? What an offensive rude thing to say to someone about their spouse. Why are almost all the friends on this show so obnoxious? These two ladies seemed especially catty and shallow. No substance whatsoever with these two nincompoops.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

I wouldn't eat or drink anything that comes out of Jenny and Sumit's kitchen. Their place is nasty. What does Jenny do all day? Does she sit around and watch Indian soap operas while munching on Walkers crisps? (That looked like what she was serving Sumit's family.)

• Love 7

I know that the existence of Seeking Sister Wives proves that there are multiple lids for every pot. Still, who does Kim think is going to sign up for a plural marriage where she will function as a single parent to a pack of Sojababies? You can’t raise a child on the royalties from that “Hello Baby Girl Lisa” song.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

First show of the season and already Stomper, otherwise known as Kimmy, stomps away from the table in a dramatic fit of fury. If she's that weak and gets frustrated so easily just talking about the second wife coming on the scene, how is she going to react in real life? She's completely and utterly delusional. First of all, Usman will choose someone young and beautiful and someone he is in love with. What if it's Zara? Kim, darling, there will be problems. They will be huge, all consuming exhaustive problems. You will become competitive, bitter, hateful and you will become a third unnecessary wheel in this relationship. Usman will want to spend all his time with his children. Get that. That's going to be your future. 

First wife for the money...second wife for the honey.  Wife #2 will be young, beautiful, fertile, and fun.  Yeah, Kim will be totally fine with that, I see no troubles ahead.   😵

• LOL 15
32 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

She’s physically unattractive and has an unpleasant personality.  I’m unsure what she brings to the relationship other than $ for him.

Plus, she walks like she had an accident.  The camera operators seemed to have noticed it too because they always film her from behind as often as possible.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Plus, she walks like she had an accident.  The camera operators seemed to have noticed it too because they always film her from behind as often as possible.

I thought it was something else that made her walk that way, some sort of plug.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I was firmly on Yara's side until the Fake Housewives of The Woods Outside of NOLA started bashing Jovi's looks and she just sat there and laughed. Like. That's your husband, and regardless of what you are dealing with, being respectful of each other and not surrounding yourself by ppl gassing you up is how you can likely start improving your marriage. Yara has lost some confidence post baby, and it sounds like Jovi put her down further, esp regarding her breasts. But, their connectivity was always about heat/passion and sass, so I'm not surprised they aren't sure how to properly navigate being husband/wife and parents. Yara's "friends" are sus; these women seem to type to pounce on her insecurities to push her into making dumb decisions, like "you can get any man you want to take care of you and the baby" for funsies. And, when shit hits the fan, they aren't going to be there. 

I love Jenny and Sumeet, not b/c of them but b/c of the high key drama his cowardice and his family will bring to the table. I don't know what happened from that roof talk discussion Jenny and his parents had to the scenes we saw for the mom to be really extra catty and hateful right at the beginning. Also, his mom is SO DAMN dramatic and manipulative using every Asian mother trick in the book to make her weak willed son feel guilty. I too cackled when Jenny rings her hands and talks about her concern re the upcoming blow she shall receive if they try to take Sumeet away.  Madam, they aren't kidnapping him...he is weak af and will follow them. That isn't them taking him away. That's him being a little bitch. Those are different things. 

I don't care about Kimberly and Ousman. I think we needed a break from Bilal and Shiddah (esp Bilal...his passive aggression and 30 yr stare is off-putting and I needed a break). My teeth are edging just thinking about Angela (ugh) and Big Ed (UGH), who may be some of the most unpleasant ppl this show has ever given us. That's really saying something. Angela's previews of "I can get any man I want now" are just...gross. Even if she didn't still look like a sea hag (a skinner one!), her unchanged personality, attitude, and behavior make her intensely unlikeable, IMO. And Ed's level of toxicity with Liz is gross; I think Liz has deeply emotional problems (as evidenced by the Tell All), and Ed and her are just a disaster that keeps exploding over and over again. I recall at the beginning when Ed seemed like a nice guy with a cute momma and doggie, and how quickly that devolved with Rose and how he treated her and his words and actions. Ed is a problematic dude, and I kind of never want to see him again. AND? I NEVER want to see him nekkid. FOH. 

While I'm super over Elizabeth and Andrei, I am intrigued at the continued saga of the Charlie drinking problem piece. Mom is deeply in denial about what her precious son is and isn't, and she 100% has no problem, IMO, guilting her girls into trying to play happy family for her birthday. This goes back to the Moldovan wedding when Charlie was on the mic drunk af and mom just stood there. I like Andrei for a moment, and then I really don't. His unprovoked escalation of the yelling at the new house with Chuck and the baby present was gross, as usual. The fact that Ellie seemed unbothered by Daddy screaming and cursing at Mommy tells me she is well used to that shit behavior, which is quite unfortunate. But, like, is Libby gonna take up singing?  Wut.  Anyhow, as a Central Floridian, none of this is making me think these ppl aren't the Tampa Trash I pegged them for at the beginning of their story. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

She’s physically unattractive and has an unpleasant personality.  I’m unsure what she brings to the relationship other than $ for him.

And it's not like she's swimming in it. Just looking at the way she presents herself tells you she doesn't have money - or taste. I never got what the deal was with Kim and Usman. Certainly Usman could find someone - anyone else - that would fit the bill for what he's looking for.

I'm so sick and tired of the Libby family. I don't know if I can take one more out of control screaming match between these yahoo's. Silly Libby was complaining about Andrei in front of the sisters. Has she learned nothing? That just fuels the fire. Taking the high road and not discussing, commenting or bringing up her personal marriage issues should be her go-to. Her sisters can't handle it. They seem to have a need for drama, screaming and losing control. Why didn't management at the restaurant tell them to calm down and stop their loud, ridiculous over emotional yapping? He/she should have thrown them out. I hope the word "Charlie" doesn't come out of anyone's mouth again.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I know this is all bullshit but couldn’t Libby and her sisters stipulate that they will attend the mom’s party with Charlie if he does not drink the day of the event?  If he does, they immediately leave.

I guess they could but they would have to have someone watch him from the moment he woke up to when the party starts and neither his mother or his wife would be honest enough about it to be the people to do that. His mother is in denial and his wife is as much of an alcoholic as he is or whatever else are his substances of choice.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I never got what the deal was with Kim and Usman. Certainly Usman could find someone - anyone else - that would fit the bill for what he's looking for.

He's looking for a woman desperate enough to marry him and get him his green card so he can live in the US and become a big star with the 90-Day franchise being his springboard. His master plan has three major problems, all deal-breaking:

1) He has no musical or rapping talent beyond what you'd see at any karaoke bar on a weeknight

2) His preferred stage name ("SojaBoy") is close enough to the stage name of the long-established rapper Soulja Boy that Usman would probably be hit with a Cease & Desist letter as soon as his first show was scheduled (in an interview a year or two ago, Soulja Boy basically said the only reason his lawyers hadn't gone after Usman was the expense and inconvenience of trying to sue him in Nigerian courts, which of course would not be a hinderance with Usman living and performing in America).

3) In the #MeToo era, Usman's televised, emotionally abusive treatment of two middle-aged groupies (Lisa and Kimberly) would create problems even with established, talented artists, never mind a fifth-rate hack who can barely sing a note without auto-tune.

• Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Angela's previews of "I can get any man I want now" are just...gross.

In what world is Angela living in to think and say that? WHY? No one in their right mind would ever seek this horrific person to be in their lives. She's vile, unpleasant, mean and she thinks she has something to offer? What exactly, in her mind, would that be?

As the season progresses, I sure hope they come up with some new material. I've had it with most of these stories. Same old problems and issues, nothing new. No one on this show ever evolves like I said in a previous post.

Pillow talk had Kara and G on already. Trust me, Sharp and TLC - I don't need these two in my life on a recurring basis.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Every time Jenny said "Sumit's parents are going to take him away from me," Mrs. RaiderDuck would loudly point out that Sumit is 33 years old: even in India, it's very doubtful that his parents would have the legal authority to "take him away" from anything. Of course, as obnoxiously stupid as Jenny is, she probably thinks this is a real threat.

Jovi and Yara are both hypocrites. He thinks it's OK if he goes out partying and leaves her home, but is butthurt if she does it. Meanwhile Yara, who was so put out by his partying, now thinks nothing of leaving him at home while she boozes it up at her local meet market with her friends. And then she says nothing while they drag her husband's looks??? Ugh.

Re Sumit being whisked away, normally I would agree with you and your Mrs but I think I remember that the family DID actually pick him up and abscond with him before!

I remember Jenny reliving it and saying, "Oh no you're gonna hurt him!"  

When Jovi said, "I don't like these friends.." I gave an eyeroll.  But after seeing them and hearing them, I don't like them either Jovi.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I seriously doubt Jenny could sponsor Sumit, or whoever he claims to be this week.   I don't think she has enough money, and unless her daughter and wife sponsor him, and finance their living costs, they couldn't come here.   Also, someone from the visa section must watch this show, and have major heartburn about "Michael Jones" or some of his other Catfish personas coming here.     I doubt he's skilled at anything but lying and cheating. 

• Love 2

I don’t know that Yara is better looking than Jovi (especially without filters or makeup troweled on).  And one of her new coven was downright hideous and shouldn’t be judging anyone’s looks.

26 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I seriously doubt Jenny could sponsor Sumit, or whoever he claims to be this week.   I don't think she has enough money, and unless her daughter and wife sponsor him, and finance their living costs, they couldn't come here.   Also, someone from the visa section must watch this show, and have major heartburn about "Michael Jones" or some of his other Catfish personas coming here.     I doubt he's skilled at anything but lying and cheating. 

Maybe they have banked all the TLC money for multiple seasons and have just been living on her SS.  I understand the first season doesn’t pay much but future seasons do.   And have they done PT?  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

A homely woman who loses weight is still homely.  

A cruel and trashy woman who is OLDER and loses weight is still

• Cruel
  • Trashy
  • Homely
  • ...more wrinkly than ever.
  • Broke?
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

She thinks big boobs are all a man wants.

She grew up thinking that's ALL she had to offer ... and made a crappy life out of it. "Bless her heart" (not), she knows nothing different.  That doctor on the previews should be ashamed of himself ... and we need to let him know!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 10
On 8/26/2022 at 8:58 PM, Frozendiva said:

The grossness of Liz waxing Ed's back came to mind. But on with the preview.

The grossness of EVERYTHING Ed...🤢🤢🤮🤧      ....and MissLiz ain't far behind.  A real match made in Heaven.

4 hours ago, Breedom said:

In what world is Angela living in to think and say that? WHY? No one in their right mind would ever seek this horrific person to be in their lives. She's vile, unpleasant, mean and she thinks she has something to offer? What exactly, in her mind, would that be?

TLC keeps leading her on and PAYING her.  I think she actually has fans.  What world are WE living in???  I love your use the words HORRIFIC and VILE.  Perfection!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I guess they could but they would have to have someone watch him from the moment he woke up to when the party starts and neither his mother or his wife would be honest enough about it to be the people to do that. His mother is in denial and his wife is as much of an alcoholic as he is or whatever else are his substances of choice.

OR...the sisters could stipulate that the ONLY way any of them would attend their mother's precious birthday party is if an item like one of these "Breathalyzers" is purchased or rented, used by/on Charlie...and he passes the test.   Passes tests throughout the night.

Breathalyzers.png.5128419ef6509fc33dabdaeb50e9a162.png

Charlie's mother should be held liable for at least some damages, injuries, or deaths he may cause after the program aired.  She's ON NOTICE, yet she still demands a party with everyone attending.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 8/26/2022 at 8:58 PM, Frozendiva said:

The restaurant scene had her not liking unsweetened ice tea. Uh, add a packet of sugar or sweetener. <snip> Bilal, your hoodie was hideous.

Yeah, thank you, Devoted Husband, for giving that information about the tea to your wife--new to you and new to the USA.  What a prince!

And, Prince Bilal, although your hoodie is hideous, it's also HILARIOUS...and we know how you feel about people laughing at you.  Disrespectful!

The Kid Mero Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 2
On 8/27/2022 at 10:10 AM, magemaud said:

Since her surgery, have we seen Angela in any hairstyle except that tightly pulled up fake ponytail? 

Those of us discussing the new show, "Bad Hair Day," might refer Angela to the postings there regarding Traction Alopecia, 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mmecorday said:

I wouldn't eat or drink anything that comes out of Jenny and Sumit's kitchen. Their place is nasty. What does Jenny do all day? Does she sit around and watch Indian soap operas while munching on Walkers crisps? (That looked like what she was serving Sumit's family.)

Hmmm...the same thing that Sumit does?  Is every woman (even those who have retired) still responsible for all cooking and cleaning... everywhere? Sumit has known for four years (at least) that Jenny doesn't cook or clean--but he benefits from her monthly Social Security check.  He also knows his mother (in his words) is "a neat freak."  It's HIS mother; it's HIS family...let him prepare their place and refreshments to meet whatever standards he thinks necessary his mother will demand.

Sumit's chubby mother (in her 50s) ridicules Jenny's "fat arms." I want an arm-comparison.  I don't think Jenny's would be the fattest; actually, her arms might be pretty good.  Sahna Singh has been adored, revered, pampered and enabled all her life--and it will continue.  She gets her way by being crafty, cruel and threatening, OR by whining, crying, or making up a health emergency.  The entire family gives in to Mommy Dearest, yet Sumit actually makes a snide comment about having to "pamper" Jenny when she's mad???

What a rude woman...visiting her husband's home and making snotty comments about Jenny--in a language she doesn't understand ... and then laughing about it.  She's an embarrassment to her country--and to mothers-in-law ('cuz you ARE one Sahna!).

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Those of us who have been discussing the new show, "Bad Hair Day," might refer Angela to the postings there regarding Traction Alopecia, 

It was me who originally asked about her hairstyle, then in a TH she had her hair down. It looked like bleached straw. 
Apparently that look has attracted a Canadian guy from a trailer park. 
Her makeover reminds me so much of Mama June. You can reshape your body, get a facelift, new teeth and hair extensions but there’s no disguising the ugliness within 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, magemaud said:
47 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Those of us who have been discussing the new show, "Bad Hair Day," might refer Angela to the postings there regarding Traction Alopecia, 

It was me who originally asked about her hairstyle, then in a TH she had her hair down. It looked like bleached straw. 
Apparently that look has attracted a Canadian guy from a trailer park. 
Her makeover reminds me so much of Mama June. You can reshape your body, get a facelift, new teeth and hair extensions but there’s no disguising the ugliness within 

MageMaud, wouldn't it be great to be as oblivious as most of these PAID "celebrities" on reality TV?

Here's a line of Angela's that's typical:  "I can get any man I want.  FACT!"

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Mind Blown 1
24 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Sumit's chubby mother (in her 50s) ridicules Jenny's "fat arms." I want an arm-comparison. 

I want to see them arm wrestling! 
Since we’ve been discussing Jenny and Sumit, tonight I’m getting pop up ads for how to send money to India. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1