Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E11: The Final Cut

• Start Topic

The remaining contestants hit the stage and perform two unique numbers before they head to the finals; first they dance together in pairs and then matched with one of the series beloved all-stars: Kiki Nyemchek, Audrey Case or Robert Green.

Airdate: 08/03/2022

1 hour ago, White Dog said:

Are spoilers proper for this page?  I read some which seems plausible for this show. 

I don’t see a separate spoiler thread, but you have to use spoiler tags if you post here.  

16 hours ago, White Dog said:

Okay thank you I tried posting in a spoiler . 

Hide contents

I think this could have gone in the media thread without spoilers? I thought this was going to be the final two spoilers, which I've seen on idolforums.

JoJo’s make-up artist: “Well, JoJo, it’s the semi-finals. What should we do?

JoJo: I don’t know but I want to do something that shows I’ve grown up & I’m not a             little girl anymore.

Both: Hmmm…

JoJo: I know! Let’s paint a giant sequin star on my face!🥳

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

JoJo looks like she's about 10 years old with a star painted around her eye and a plastic chain around her neck.

So a $100,000 prize will be awarded based on the decisions of:
- a bratty 10 year old know-it-all
- a woman who did a season of DWTS
- a studio audience of unknowns who could be related to the contestants
- the rest of the top dancers?
- and Twitch

Loved Essence's clapback in response to JoJo's criticism.🤣

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 4

Alexis and Keaton Bollywood: that was fun, and they did well for a style that was unfamiliar to both of them. Alexis is extremely versatile, and Keaton brought good strength and fun.

Alexis and Essence Contemporary: meh. The wind machine did almost as much of the heavy lifting as Essence did in this number. It was a whole bunch of posing and nothing.

Essence and Robert Hip Hop: Again, meh. Robert outdanced Essence. He made it look smooth and easy; she looked like she was working. 

Keaton and Audrey Contemporary: nice to see Robert again. That was a beautiful dance that really highlighted Kenton’s strengths. Leah can kindly shut the hell up.

Alexis and KiKi Argentine Tango: if you’re going to give everyone a dance in their style, give them a dance in their style. Alexis is a ballroom dancer, but they had to know that she’s not familiar with Argentine Tango. Anyway, she was still fabulous, and Leah really needs to STFU.

Essence and Keaton ‘Jazz’: they can call it jazz if they want to, but all I saw was another no technique dance. MEH. FOR CHRIST’S SAKE, STOP TALKING LEAH.

*note- I’m trying to pretend that JoJo and her stupid makeup aren’t there.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

OMG shut up Leah and JoJo.

Poor Twitch.

Nigel's facial features must be stuck in a permanent cringed look of dismay.

And Len from DWTS is plotzing over the Argentine Tango. 

That "jazz" number was more hip hop than the hip hop number!

I'm not one to criticize one's appearance, but holy contouring & bronzer on Leah! and JoJo with the star on her face! I'd almost rather have Mary on with all of her hooting and screaming & hot tamale train!

• Like 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Kristi800 said:

I'm not one to criticize one's appearance, but holy contouring & bronzer on Leah! and JoJo with the star on her face! I'd almost rather have Mary on with all of her hooting and screaming & hot tamale train!

I'd take Mary over JoJo and Leah any day. At least I felt some confidence in her critiques. And I didn't mind her hot tamale screeches. I would rather that than JoJo's gravelly voice picking on some dancers unnecessarily while keeping silent over someone like Beau. And Leah should have the good sense to just briefly speak about how the dance made her feel - instead she seemed to arrogantly believe she had the expertise to critique the dances.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

I think Essence next to Robert Green yet again showed to me that her hip hop technique could use a bit more work. That being said, she's an extremely talented and believable performer for me.

Alexis is one of the stronger dancers who've been on this show. I wish she were on a stronger season, or that we'd got to see a standard top 20 format so we could've seen her partnership with Keaton grow.

Keaton should be second to Alexis. He's not really developed as much as I'd have liked, nor is he technically accomplished in any genre (while Alexis is in both Contemporary and Ballroom), but he's still strong and athletic.

Edited by displayname
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, displayname said:

Alexis is one of the stronger dancers who've been on this show. I wish she were on a stronger season, or that we'd got to see a standard top 20 format so we could've seen her partnership with Keaton grow.

I feel like we didn't get to see much of the dancers this year but Alexis is the best to my non-dancer's eyes.
I wonder if DWTS will recruit her for a position on that show. Jenna is pregnant and Sharna just had a baby so I think they may need some new pros.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, displayname said:

I think Essence next to Robert Green yet again showed to me that her hip hop technique could use a bit more work. That being said, she's

I wonder if she'll evolve into another Comfort.

1 hour ago, Mason said:

I wonder if she'll evolve into another Comfort.

If she works more at her hip hop and also rest of the dance technique, then why not. But Comfort in season 4 was already an amazing hip hopper.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, displayname said:

If she works more at her hip hop and also rest of the dance technique, then why not. But Comfort in season 4 was already an amazing hip hopper.

Well, they know each other now. Essence would do well to follow her example. Not to take away from Comfort, but Essence has stronger camera presence.

• Love 1

I have loved Essence from the beginning. Adore her.  But I can admit that she was messy messy in her dance with Alexis.

And I thought Alexis was kind of bland at the beginning of the season, but I love her now too.  She’s so beautiful to watch.

I wonder if Keaton is in pain a lot, he’s worn the kinetic tape for many weeks now.  And yet they keep making him lift everything and everyone.  I love the football player, I can’t help it.

Thiago’s enthusiasm was delightful to see.  Still so sad we only got a short time with him.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Mason said:

Well, they know each other now. Essence would do well to follow her example. Not to take away from Comfort, but Essence has stronger camera presence.

I can see Essence in commercials with or without dancing in them.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, displayname said:

I think Essence next to Robert Green yet again showed to me that her hip hop technique could use a bit more work. That being said, she's an extremely talented and believable performer for me.

Keaton should be second to Alexis. He's not really developed as much as I'd have liked, nor is he technically accomplished in any genre (while Alexis is in both Contemporary and Ballroom), but he's still strong and athletic.

This is a very astute observation. I like all 3 finalists but Alexis is a standout. I loved that AT with Kiki using the bandoneon and Alexis’ wrapping herself on his back was really inventive and such erotic movement for authentic Argentine Tango - bravo to the choreographers it really took me back to Buenos Aires. There was a tiny slip near the end but it didn’t stop the flow or my appreciation of her fantastic legs and feet and a really difficult piece. I thought it was the dance of the night.

Keaton is fun and plays that part of him up but I agree he needs more nuance in contemporary dancing. He goes hard and his lifts are gorgeous but there is an element of sameness to his approach. As a contemporary guy we need to see some soul coming from within and to me it’s a little bland. The great contemporary guys like Lex could not only perform well they were incredible in their story telling.

I was surprised at how much Robert Green was the focus of that hip hop. All those facial expressions should have been Essences wheelhouse but Robert’s swag was just too on point to ignore. Essence definitely needs more time in duets to realize her full potential.

• Love 9

Essence has a stronger camera presence than COMFORT? Well, this should be an interesting show to watch, looking for that.

I think Comfort chooses her level and Essence is on.  But Comfort melts the camera here and when the dubstep hits, OMFG:

• Love 7

No question Comfort is a great hip hop dancer. Essence is at the point Jasmine was in season 10 (top4) and Jasmine was every bit pulling as much focus as Comfort in this Nappy Tabs piece. Essence so far has not demonstrated this level of performance ability in duets. Moreover, Jasmine could hold her own in other styles.   It still gives me goose bumps at how amazing this girl dances. 

Edited by White Dog
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, White Dog said:

No question Comfort is a great hip hop dancer. Essence is at the point Jasmine was in season 10 (top4) and Jasmine was every bit pulling as much focus as Comfort in this Nappy Tabs piece. Essence so far has not demonstrated this level of performance ability in duets. Moreover, Jasmine could hold her own in other styles.   It still gives me goose bumps at how amazing this girl dances. 

I was rooting for Jasmine to win for the girl winner that season.  Love these clips of Comfort with Jasmine and Cyrus.  I think Comfort is like Twitch where they go all out when they dance with another hip hop dancer or somebody like Jasmine that can hold their own.  But they dial it back when they all star with somebody that is not.  I want to clarify on my previous comment that when I said I can see Essence doing commercials, I wasn't comparing her to Comfort in any way.  I think Comfort is the better hip hop dancer.

I don't think Robert Green meant to outshine Essence but he did.  Essence still was confident and had presence.  Robert just has more swagger, better upper body contractions, and the flirty/fun attitude needed for the number.  I still like his number with Jasmine.

Alexis is still my choice even though Keaton has never landed in the bottom.  I think she's better all around not just in ballroom.  Even in their Bollywood number, my eyes were drawn to her.  She has better dynamics and pays attention to detail.  Plus when you compare Keaton with other male contemporary winners, he's not as strong.  Alexis would be the first female ballroom dancer and I think she is a good choice for that title.  Tanisha is the other ballroom dancer that I thought was well rounded.  Even somebody like Jenna who I think is great at both ballroom and contemporary, is not as strong in hip hop.

• Love 4

Should I explain myself? I didn't mean "camera presence" while dancing. I mean that Essence has a captivating smile and an overall ease on stage when she's not dancing. I also said she should follow Comfort's trajectory in terms of developing her craft; I'm not pretending she's anywhere near as good. But Comfort, especially during her season, has always been reticent when, e.g., she's been at the mic. Also, let's remember that this season's contestants have had less time to grow than those in previous seasons.

Essence isn't my favourite, but then neither was Comfort. However, I can see her capitalizing on her charisma--go back to her audition--if she's also willing to keep training.

Edited by Mason
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, realdancemom said:

Even in their Bollywood number, my eyes were drawn to her.  She has better dynamics and pays attention to detail. 

SAME! I knew she'd outdance him, but thought he'd outperform her, but she beat him on both counts! Amazing. I really hope she wins, maybe the theatre-only vote will help her Jeanine the competition if she has a perfect finale night.

I'm probably going to come across as a Comfort stan (which I am for the show lol), but Jasmine's not the better hip hop dancer, nor did she outshine Comfort in that routine. Jasmine I think dances "commercially" in the sense that she clearly knows the basics of hip hop, but she just does those moves "fiercely" and "aggressively" by way of performance. Comfort's technique and moves are subtle and fluid, and then she adds the performance over that. IDK if that makes sense? Jasmine "overdoes" hip hop. One more way to compare is to put Cyrus and BluPrint (from season 10) side by side, and BluPrint has much more control (even though Cyrus is incredible on his own, plus is a better performer). Or actually how you can tell Comfort's not primarily an Animator if you put her next to Cyrus...

I do think that Season 10 Jasmine was the better contestant than Season 4 Comfort though, and one can argue she was also the better stage presence if they wanted.

Edited by displayname
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, displayname said:

SAME! I knew she'd outdance him, but thought he'd outperform her, but she beat him on both counts! Amazing. I really hope she wins, maybe the theatre-only vote will help her Jeanine the competition if she has a perfect finale night.

I'm probably going to come across as a Comfort stan (which I am for the show lol), but Jasmine's not the better hip hop dancer, nor did she outshine Comfort in that routine. Jasmine I think dances "commercially" in the sense that she clearly knows the basics of hip hop, but she just does those moves "fiercely" and "aggressively" by way of performance. Comfort's technique and moves are subtle and fluid, and then she adds the performance over that. IDK if that makes sense? Jasmine "overdoes" hip hop. One more way to compare is to put Cyrus and BluPrint (from season 10) side by side, and BluPrint has much more control (even though Cyrus his incredible on his own, plus is a better performer). Or actually how you can tell Comfort's not primarily an Animator if you put her next to Cyrus...

I do agree that Season 10 Jasmine was the better contestant than Season 4 Comfort though, and one can argue she was also the better stage presence if they wanted.

Keaton has a lot more confidence than Alexis and Essence or at least he can better fake it when doing numbers that they're not used to doing.  I'm hoping that since there are only two choices, votes are not spread out between various contestants and Alexis has a chance to win.  Otherwise, Keaton is a fine winner.  There are seasons where I prefer a different winner but so far no Bobby Bones/DWTS situation.

Comfort is a better hip hop dancer than Jasmine.  Commercial is a good way to describe Jasmine's hip hop and in a way, it helps my point when I was saying that Essence would be good in commercials.  Like what I believe Mason was saying above and what I've said before, I think Essence has the IT factor.  She's beautiful and has such a great smile.  I can see her doing hip hop in commercials but I can also see her doing commercials that don't have any dancing in them too.  Essence also can still pass for an older teen since she's barely an adult so she can do commercials that appeal to teens.  Jasmine and Comfort are beautiful but can't pass for teens anymore.

• Love 3

Just finished watching the show and have not read the first comment on this thread. My thoughts.........

We have the best final two of this group. They are the two I was rooting for since the final three were announced. Congrats to Alexis and Keaton.

Keaton and Alexis - Bollywood - Nice number but I was looking for the intricate hands that Nakul is famous for. I didn't see any really but they did a great job with what they were given. These two are great together.

Alexis and Essence - Contemporary - As expected, Alexis outdanced Essence. Being cross trained in Contemporary, Alexis' training was so evident dancing along side Essence who has no contemporary technique to speak of, right down to the basic toe point. I have better toe point than Essence and I'm a 72 year old non dancer.

Essence and Robert - Hip Hop - This being Essence's style, she was at a huge disadvantage dancing with Robert Green. This man is an absolute master at nuance movement. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this guy. I watched his audition again after the announcement that he was an All Star for the semi finals, just to remember how good he is and what he is capable of. I have nothing to say about Essence's performance as I'm so in awe of Robert Green.

Keaton and Audrey - Contemporary - Nice job from Keaton although I believe he is not in the same league as other dancers who call Contemporary their specialty. Keaton is good but does not compare to the likes of Robert Roldan or Travis Wall to mention just a couple of great contemporary dancers.

Alexis and Kikki - Argentine Tango - I was expecting soooooo much more for the choreography from Larici and Barrionuevo. Those two STEAM UP the dance floor and their choreography has always been stellar. This dance, however, fell so short of fantastic, I was so disappointed. Alexis has so much more in her that she could have shown us. Too bad for Alexis. Glad she got through to final two though but I honestly don't think this performance helped her with that.

Essence and Keaton - Jazz - This was Jazz???? Could have fooled me. Eleanor choreographed more Hip Hop in that routine than Jazz. Where was the Jazz? Keaton kept up with Essence and that is saying a lot because this was more in Essence's wheel house than Keaton's.

Edited by luvthepros
  • Love 4
On 8/1/2022 at 6:14 PM, DEL901 said:

I don’t see a separate spoiler thread, but you have to use spoiler tags if you post here.  

Spoiler tags? I don't think so. These thread is about a specific episode. If you haven't seen the episode, DO NOT ENTER the thread. I have stayed away from this thread since this show aired. I have seen the show, now I'm reading the thread. Isn't that the way this forum works?

On 8/3/2022 at 9:35 AM, Haleth said:

Sheesh, I forgot to dvr again.  So who are the F2?

I have my DVR set for a "season pass" for this show and other shows that are aired sporadically. I don't ever have to think about when the show will be aired. It just shows up on my DVR list of recordings. So easy. I would imagine your DVR can set a season pass type of recording for any show that you watch. Good luck!

On 8/3/2022 at 9:54 PM, Melonie77 said:

Alexis is my top vote.

I'm undecided on a second choice....I think I'm  leaning toward Keaton.

Alexis is, without a doubt, the best dancer at this point. She can do anything and looks fantastic. Ballroom is one of the more difficult styles to get the technique correct and she has that in spades. Her contemporary is better than some daners that call contemporary their style. Alexis is on the same level as Jenna who was also cross trained.

Edited by luvthepros
  • Love 2
On 8/3/2022 at 10:49 PM, Kristi800 said:

And Len from DWTS is plotzing over the Argentine Tango. 

That "jazz" number was more hip hop than the hip hop number!

I miss Nigel. I want Mary back too. This panel of judges is not enhancing the show in any way. I'm not even that impressed with Twitch. He really doesn't speak to the technique of the dances.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, White Dog said:

This is a very astute observation. I like all 3 finalists but Alexis is a standout. I loved that AT with Kiki using the bandoneon and Alexis’ wrapping herself on his back was really inventive and such erotic movement for authentic Argentine Tango - bravo to the choreographers it really took me back to Buenos Aires. There was a tiny slip near the end but it didn’t stop the flow or my appreciation of her fantastic legs and feet and a really difficult piece. I thought it was the dance of the night.

Keaton is fun and plays that part of him up but I agree he needs more nuance in contemporary dancing. He goes hard and his lifts are gorgeous but there is an element of sameness to his approach. As a contemporary guy we need to see some soul coming from within and to me it’s a little bland. The great contemporary guys like Lex could not only perform well they were incredible in their story telling.

I was surprised at how much Robert Green was the focus of that hip hop. All those facial expressions should have been Essences wheelhouse but Robert’s swag was just too on point to ignore. Essence definitely needs more time in duets to realize her full potential.

OMG.....how could I forget Lex when listing the great Contemporary guys. Billy Bell also comes to mind. Keaton is just not on the same level as these guys in this style.

Edited by luvthepros
  • Like 1

I think the dye has been cast for Keaton unless he royally screws the pooch. He is a likeable guy and he’s never been in the bottom. That first contemporary piece catapulted him  in part because he had the good fortune of being paired with Alexis  The football guy Patrick Swayze narrative stuck. He never looked back, even when that sloppy disco I thought would have put him in the bottom.  I think the obvious push for Keaton has closed the curtain on Alexis. 
i do hope I’m wrong and the audience sees the quality coming from her. Unfortunately for Alexis, Keaton is a solid dancer and has played up the charm offensive to win. In that sense I can’t blame him for doing whatever it takes..

Edited by White Dog
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, White Dog said:

I think the dye has been cast for Keaton unless he royally screws the pooch. He is a likeable guy and he’s never been in the bottom. That first contemporary piece catapulted him  in part because he had the good fortune of being paired with Alexis  The football guy Patrick Swayze narrative stuck. He never looked back, even when that sloppy disco I thought would have put him in the bottom.  I think the obvious push for Keaton has closed the curtain on Alexis. 
i do hope I’m wrong and the audience sees the quality coming from her. Unfortunately for Alexis, Keaton is a solid dancer and has played up the charm offensive to win. In that sense I can’t blame him for doing whatever it takes..

This all makes sense but I do hope it doesn't end this way. Not only do I think Alexis is the best dancer but I would also like to finally see ballroom recognized. I think Keaton is good but I agree with those who have said he is not as skilled as other male contemporary dancers from seasons past.
Both Alexis and Keaton are pleasant and likable but I don't have too much confidence in the judging and voting methods this year. The producers may wish to have the Patrick Swayze / football player as the winner since it makes a good talking point for the show. I hope they realize they can play up a 'first ballroom winner who excels in all styles' just as well as the 'football player who can dance'!

I still wish Anna had made it further into the competition. I was looking forward to seeing what else she could do. I just loved her very creative 50 ways to leave your lover routine!

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, realdancemom said:

I was rooting for Jasmine to win for the girl winner that season.  Love these clips of Comfort with Jasmine and Cyrus. 

Plus when you compare Keaton with other male contemporary winners, he's not as strong. 

Alexis would be the first female ballroom dancer and I think she is a good choice for that title.  Tanisha is the other ballroom dancer that I thought was well rounded.  Even somebody like Jenna who I think is great at both ballroom and contemporary, is not as strong in hip hop.

Thanks for the flashback with Jasmine and Comfort! I too enjoyed J that season. Comparing her to Essence makes it clear to me that E is not as strong a dancer yet. 
I didn't see Comfort's season but watching her as an All-Star over the last few years I've always thought she was pure magic.

Jenna danced one of my favorite SYTYCD routines during her season. I'm actually not sure what style it is (hip hop / jazz / a fusion of the Hip hop and contemp / Nappy Tabs type hip hop?) but Mark is certainly a very creative choreographer!😁

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

Thanks for the flashback with Jasmine and Comfort! I too enjoyed J that season. Comparing her to Essence makes it clear to me that E is not as strong a dancer yet. 
I didn't see Comfort's season but watching her as an All-Star over the last few years I've always thought she was pure magic.

Jenna danced one of my favorite SYTYCD routines during her season. I'm actually not sure what style it is (hip hop / jazz / a fusion of the Hip hop and contemp / Nappy Tabs type hip hop?) but Mark is certainly a very creative choreographer!😁

Mark was my season 4 boyfriend! Yes, I know it was hopeless but still.

It’s funny that you shared this because Ellenore’s choreography for Keaton & Essence’s jazz duet made me think of Jenna & Mark. I’m probably responsible for half of this routine’s views on YouTube.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Jenna danced one of my favorite SYTYCD routines during her season

ITA!  But I did have to laugh when I saw the judges though.  There was Nigel & Mary but there was also Jenna Elfman.  So, the tradition of having celebrities judging goes WAAYY back!😁

Edited by HerkyJerky
extraneous word
10 hours ago, displayname said:

Jazz funk?

I'm old so when I took jazz funk, it was more in the style of Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul.  I don't know if Mark's choreography can be cast into any category.  He's quirky and original which is why I loved his solos on Season 4.  The song is K-Pop and I think Ray Leeper also choreographed to a K-Pop song before.  I think the show just put both his and Mark's dance as jazz.

Whatever you want to call it, I love the choreography.  Mark and Jenna were perfect in it.

47 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

ITA!  But I did have to laugh when I saw the judges though.  There was Nigel & Mary but there was also Jenna Elfman.  So, the tradition of having celebrities judging goes WAAYY back!😁

Jenna did train in ballet since she was 5.  She started her career as a backup dancer in music videos.  I don't remember how she was as a judge on this show.  I do remember that I liked Christina Applegate as a judge but thought Vanessa Hudgens was useless.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, realdancemom said:

I'm old so when I took jazz funk, it was more in the style of Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul.  I don't know if Mark's choreography can be cast into any category.  He's quirky and original which is why I loved his solos on Season 4.  The song is K-Pop and I think Ray Leeper also choreographed to a K-Pop song before.  I think the show just put both his and Mark's dance as jazz.

That's fair. I don't know if I'd call it Jazz funk proper, but it certainly seemed closest. I imagine it's a fusion of modern American gay club culture, jazz funk, and some elements of kpop music video style dancing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/4/2022 at 2:09 AM, Melonie77 said:

I feel like we didn't get to see much of the dancers this year but Alexis is the best to my non-dancer's eyes.
I wonder if DWTS will recruit her for a position on that show. Jenna is pregnant and Sharna just had a baby so I think they may need some new pros.

I was thinking the same  thing 

• Like 1
On 8/6/2022 at 2:02 AM, sharifa70 said:

Mark was my season 4 boyfriend! Yes, I know it was hopeless but still.

It’s funny that you shared this because Ellenore’s choreography for Keaton & Essence’s jazz duet made me think of Jenna & Mark. I’m probably responsible for half of this routine’s views on YouTube.

LOL! I'm responsible for quite a few views myself!
This was a most unusual quirky dance. I also loved the visuals with the lip shaped sofa and framed eyes.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

So glad that Alexis and Keaton went through.  The judges were pushing Essence so hard that I thought she may get it.  Good dancer?  Yes, but to me she always seems to dance heavy.  Her dance with Robert really emphasized it.  Keaton is also good, but we’ve seen great contemporary male dancers in the past.  He’s not there yet.  I’m trying to think of a really outstanding contemporary performance this season.  One that really took your breath away.  We saw those in previous seasons.  I hope Alexis wins.  She is a lovely dancer and her dance with Kiki was wonderful.  It really was.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

I’m trying to think of a really outstanding contemporary performance this season.  One that really took your breath away.  We saw those in previous seasons.  

Alexis and Keaton's first dance is that for me.

• Love 7