Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E03: Ain't No Wedding Like a West Coast Wedding

• Start Topic

While one pair of strangers faces an uncertain future, four other couples celebrate their weddings under the San Diego sun.  Cakes are cut, garters are tossed, and the question of wedding night sex is in the air.  What will happen when they return to their honeymoon suite as total strangers who are also husband and wife?

Airs Wednesday July 20 at 8:00PM EDT.

Krysten's father could have at least put on a dress shirt.  I laughed when Mitch looked at Krysten's mom and thought she was the bride.  His mom looks lovely. 

1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I hope kyrsten enjoys being married to Greta Thunberg and Mitch likes women who sounds like a honking goose when they talk. They have potential.

Greta Thunberg and Honking Goose.  So accurate! 🤣

Did Mitch ever explain the cut on the side of his head?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Krysten's father could have at least put on a dress shirt.  I laughed when Mitch looked at Krysten's mom and thought she was the bride.  His mom looks lovely. 

Greta Thunberg and Honking Goose.  So accurate! 🤣

Did Mitch ever explain the cut on the side of his head?

Probably got hit with a surf board.  Why was he complaining about her already?  He wanted her to look more plain?  He likes the more natural look?  Krystens Mother is a knockout.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Did any of you know that Krysten broke off her last engagement after she spent her life’s savings in the wedding?   Why do they keep repeating themselves every episode? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Besides buying my daughters wedding dress, I also bought her a fake white fur little jacket being it was December.  These brides are wearing other people’s black leather jackets as it’s chilly outdoors.  Production should know better.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Did any of you know that Krysten broke off her last engagement after she spent her life’s savings in the wedding?   Why do they keep repeating themselves every episode? 

And she has done a lot of crazy things.

Also, could we please retire the phrase "power couple?"

• Love 10

Why didn’t Mitch give her his coat? Perfect tender moment setup!

If you told me Lindy was all of 16, I’d believe it based on her social skills. I’m surprised she hasn’t matured more since leaving the fold. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Why didn’t Mitch give her his coat? Perfect tender moment setup!

If you told me Lindy was all of 16, I’d believe it based on her social skills. I’m surprised she hasn’t matured more since leaving the fold. 

Seems like she was very sheltered.  I didn’t like her brother questioning Miguel’s religion.  Not the time and place.

• Like 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

I'm not thrilled that Lindy's brother questioned Miguel about his religious beliefs, but shouldn't The (Supposed) Experts have asked about that? That is, if religion is as important to Lindy as it seems to be for her family. Then again, past seasons have shown that they match people without regard for compatible beliefs about finances, pets, chores, politics, etc. so why would they consider something as fundamental as religion?

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

I'm not thrilled that Lindy's brother questioned Miguel about his religious beliefs, but shouldn't The (Supposed) Experts have asked about that? That is, if religion is as important to Lindy as it seems to be for her family. Then again, past seasons have shown that they match people without regard for compatible beliefs about finances, pets, chores, politics, etc. so why would they consider something as fundamental as religion?

Lindy has already said she left that religion behind. She seems to be a person that believes in G*d but not worried about church.    Obviously not all her family has the same belief. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Alexis is slurring her words so she must be drunk.  Plus, she talks too fast.

I have a feeling she thinks he’s too immature and isn’t thrilled with him.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Krysten’s mom: “what did you think when you saw my daughter?”

Mitch: “You’re so fucking hot.” 

Dude. (I mean, Krysten’s mom is gorgeous and looks like she had Krysten at like 16, but don’t hit on your MIL.)

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Hmmm.  Hope Nate’s female friends aren’t what I think they are.  That blonde looks too close for comfort.  She’s telling a new bride how close she is with Nate?  I think Statia is too classy for Nate.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, kikicat said:

Please! What's wrong with being a Lazy Sunday couple?

Or just plain vanilla "successful?"

So far, I like nerdy Miguel. 

Me too. I thought he was very sweet and thoughtful with his response to her awkwardness at the first dance.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Krysten over talks Mitch.  Butts in when he is trying to answer a question, she asks him.

"Yeah, me too", over and over while he's trying to express stuff.  She needs to s l o w down and listen to his answers.  Might be important later on.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I didn't see Mitch as hitting on Krysten's mom, he was just laughingly, truthfully telling her that he thought she was the bride.   

I was exaggerating, but the first thing he said to MIL when she asked what he thought of Krysten was “You’re very beautiful.” He seemed to be more attracted to Krysten’s mom than Krysten - I don’t think he complimented Krysten’s looks at all. In fact, in a talking head he said he was NOT particularly attracted to her when he saw her and bitched about how she’s too dressed up at their wedding. He’s described MIL as beautiful. He hasn’t described Krysten that way.

3 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Mitch is all open mouth insert foot.   He seems to have  no concept of carrying on a conversation while not blurting out  everything on his mind  at that moment 

Him blurting out that he’s “mission-driven” and not interested in material things is code for “broke” and not something he needs to be telling MIL.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, ranchgirl said:

Krysten over talks Mitch.  Butts in when he is trying to answer a question, she asks him.

"Yeah, me too", over and over while he's trying to express stuff.  She needs to s l o w down and listen to his answers.  Might be important later on.  

I think she’s drunk and looking for sex tonight.  Not him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Mitch would have preferred Krysten in a hemp sack, barefoot, with daisies in her uncombed hair. He'll be dreaming of Mom tonight.

Whoa! Justin and Alexis are feeling it. Nip and Suck...new pet names?

• LOL 8
10 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Him blurting out that he’s “mission-driven” and not interested in material things is code for “broke” and not something he needs to be telling MIL.

I didn't see it as code for "broke," just that he was being honest with her.  He could still turn out to be an asshole, but we should know pretty soon if that's the case.   

Justin.  Bless his heart.

• Love 1
Just now, Crashcourse said:

I didn't see it as code for "broke," just that he was being honest with her.  He could still turn out to be an asshole, but we should know pretty soon if that's the case.   

Yeah, I already dislike him. Between him complaining about being dressed up at a wedding, complaining about beard grooming and him saying he’s not afraid to make a scene, AND the zealous environmentalism (Krysten’s “I use a water bottle” isn’t going to cut it) … he’s not my cup of tea.

• Like 5
  • Love 15

Mitch wasn't attracted to Krysten from the start.  Now I fully expect his assholery to begin soon, and when it starts, I'm not looking forward to hearing Krysten's loud goose honking. 

Aaaand production is bringing back Lindy's asshole brother next week.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Or just plain vanilla "successful?"

Me too. I thought he was very sweet and thoughtful with his response to her awkwardness at the first dance.

After tonight, I only like Miguel and Lindy.  Not the rest for one reason or another.  Here comes the drama.  As usual.  

26 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Ok, enough of the guests and sex talk.  None of their damn business if the couples have sex that night. 

Yuk.  Did not like Justin crawling on the floor towards her.  Enough with that stuff.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Justin needs to stop talking about his ding dong and how hard he is.

I didn’t realize he was going to remain celibate after he’s married. Wha?

Mitch is Mr. Frosty next week. I’m feeling bad for Krysten. Mitch is such a snob.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, spunky said:

I'm not saying that men and women can't be friends. However,  Nate's friend is going to be a problem. She sounds like she won't respect their boundaries.

If I see just one threesome to come, I am out.  That blonde looked too hungry.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

If I see just one threesome to come, I am out.  That blonde looked too hungry.

She did. At one point Stacia grabbed Nate's hand as if to say back off blonde lady friend, he's mine.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

She did. At one point Stacia grabbed Nate's hand as if to say back off blonde lady friend, he's mine.

Stacia is too classy for Nate, but she is desperate for love.  I was anticipating the show tonight, but did not like what I saw.  The only ones I liked were Lindy and Miguel.

• Like 3
  • Love 2