Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

That does it. I hate Shawn more than I thought I ever could. Shawn, you are a shit father. You keep chasing prison poon and don’t give your kids a second thought. What a douche. It’s everyone’s fault and he is an innocent victim. Fuck you, asshole.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Stan!

I could recognize, basically, the part of St. Louis County where Stan lives, and last night on Roommates, some of the weirdos were from St. Charles, MO, not far from Stan's.

It occurred to me that Stan and TaylER/Chance and the new screwballs from St. Charles could all very easily wind up together at the Denny's on St. Charles Rock Road.  I'm SURE they've all been there at various times.

Boring, I know.  But I told you I was live-chatting, all alone.  The mind wanders.)

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

OMG show.  Just get to the damn wedding. We know everyone is going to show up and it's going to be a shitfest. Get that turd rolling! 

the Prisoners are about to Riot I swear to god someone bring out the shank 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, I just got my final shingles vaccine. 

Am I now Super Old Lady?

Kudos! I keep telling my PCP I want that vax but he ignores me. 

Just now, candall said:

I could recognize, basically, the part of St. Louis County where Stan lives, and last night on Roommates, some of the weirdos were from St. Charles, MO, not far from Stan's.

It occurred to me that Stan and TaylER/Chance and the new screwballs from St. Charles could all very easily wind up together at the Denny's on St. Charles Rock Road.  I'm SURE they've all been there at various times.

Boring, I know.  But I told you I was live-chatting, all alone.  The mind wanders.)

You need to keep a GoPro or your phone handy, for pics of all these folks in the wild. We, your Primetimer pals, will go nuts for them 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, I just got my final shingles vaccine. 

Am I now Super Old Lady?

YES!  Shingles are a horror.

I got a shingles shot, but then they changed the recipe to two shots.  FFS.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

OMG show.  Just get to the damn wedding. We know everyone is going to show up and it's going to be a shitfest. Get that turd rolling! 

Spoiler

And apparently they really are married IRL, so all this “suspense” is ridiculous.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

a paternity test who else would she be fucking dude?

Her face was hilarious.

Sara is only 6 years older than her oldest stepkid. I’m sure he doesn’t see her as a mother figure - that’s his dad’s wife, not his stepmom - but still.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Dammit, show!  We got dressed for. the wedding of the century.  I put on my longest lashes and used a lump of coal to draw in my brows. The My Little Pony hair is attached to the top of my head.  Do I have to do this all over next week?  What am I supposed to do with my sprite and nilla wafers cake? 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

alright if we don't get this wedding next episode we take the PRISON pass the word.... gotta get back to the cell for block check 

later guys 

Seriously, I will riot.

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

The wedding is taking longer than the pregnancy. 

Make the long weekend count, snark buddies. I have to go and weigh the pros and cons about being a dog owner again (which is something Ive been doing for two years now!). I’ll get back to you.

See some of youse on Sunday night.

@Empress1, keep doing good!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The wedding is taking longer than the pregnancy. 

Make the long weekend count, snark buddies. I have to go and weigh the pros and cons about being a dog owner again (which is something Ive been doing for two years now!). I’ll get back to you.

See some of youse on Sunday night.

@Empress1, keep doing good!

Who ever you choose, best of luck to you both.

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 2

OK, it's decided.  There is a wedding next week or we riot.  I'm sharpening the handle of my toothbrush.  We will see flame head and ferret face get married while step daddy deliverance watches or else we light the prison up! 

Until then, bunkies, check in with your PO and always use protection.  We don't need any more LAL babies.  Puppy is going to have a litter and Shawn is trying to create a population explosion. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6