Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh, Marcie texted threesome girl behind Britt's back and Britt didn't know.  Try harder, Sharp.  No one is buying this. 

The way they were all talking about the marriage being on the rocks and the threesome- not realistic at all. Who is the other woman?  Like this would all be shared with everyone.

• Love 4

I love how Brittany is adapting so well to the life of a professional. She's wearing a shirt with cutouts at the office, then her prison bunkies come by, and they enjoy a lovely lunch at her desk, with loud, profanity laced conversation (about threesomes, no less!) filling the air. Its really heartwarming to see how far she's come. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It's not a threesome, it's the three stooges.

OMG hilarious 😂 😃 😄 and so true 

I am seriously laughing out loud 🤣 

This was kinda boring but you guys make it fun anyway 

Later gaters 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Well, good night bunkies! You are all excellent and witty and make me laugh out loud. I hope you are all having some cooler weather and that you have a wonderful weekend. See most of you Sunday for the 90 Day Tell Nothing! I love you all, MWAH!

• Love 9

Let's go Bunkies. 

Well, tbh, I had a girlfriend lunch today. At home. Alcohol may or may not have been involved. 

Oh fuck it. Alcohol was involved.

Let's go!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

Is anyone else old enough to remember when Chance told Bobbi that the decision to move her into the storage unit/garage was something that would benefit her and had nothing to do with what would be good for him and Tayler? Because he is such a giver.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Hola bunkies! I want you all to know that all those other parolees don't mean a thing to me. 

Ready to go! Hope I get some Kevin-y goodness tonight. I miss his shrimpy, Neanderthal charm. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is anyone else old enough to remember when Chance told Bobbi that the decision to move her into the storage unit/garage was something that would benefit her and had nothing to do with what would be good for him and Tayler? Because he is such a giver.

His selflessness brings tears to my eyes, for real. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am just mad wondering if one of Brit's co-workers walked by and heard this conversation. Picture the scene at the water cooler! "Cindy, my god, Brit and her ex-con friends are sitting in her office talking about THREESOMES".

Happens every day at my insurance office!

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4
On 8/19/2022 at 5:36 PM, OoogleEyes said:

Let's go Bunkies. 

Well, tbh, I had a girlfriend lunch today. At home. Alcohol may or may not have been involved. 

Oh fuck it. Alcohol was involved.

Let's go!

Was the alcohol because Marcellino is trying to cheat on you with threesome girl? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3