Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We have now seen him happy with his friends and with his grandmother.  With Britney?  That's a big NO!

With Ray's black turtleneck and chin beard, I expect him to start doing beat poetry. Somebody get out the bongo drums and saxophone. 

I'm picturing it right now, with his monotone beat poetry...  😂

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Speaking of Rock of Love, I saw Brett Michaels the other day and he looks exactly the same as he did 20 years ago, or maybe he was photshopped. He looked real good though compared to Bon Jovi.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

They couldn't even throw some paint on those plywood walls for her? That's pretty cheap and would help some at least.

What is Chance's job again? You know, the one with "excellent" healthcare? I know those are readily available to ex-cons. Must be his high credit score.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Poor Bobbie.  She's coming home in a few days to her dungeon.  I bet she'll stay straight for about 5 minutes.

Exactly.  She self-destructed after they banished her to the shed and they're putting her right back out there.  That's your twin sister, Tayler.  Shame on you.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kayla: Well, you get your ass in the shower, I'm going to lay in the bed and just tuck my ankles up behind my ears..

Since Kevin's ass apparently needs a good washing, perhaps he would benefit from lume.  Of course, someone would have to get in there with the smell-o-meter.  

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Since Kevin's ass apparently needs a good washing, perhaps he would benefit from lume.  Of course, someone would have to get in there with the smell-o-meter.  

I'm sure Kayla will do it!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
44 minutes ago, candall said:

There are MANY worse guys out there than Daonte.  He has a job (I think) and a car, he's passionate about his partner, he's not the worst looking man in the world, he has a strong mama he loves, he's generous with his money, he's big on commitment. . .

Seems like he should be able to find a woman whose primary objective wasn't "Use & Abuse Daonte."

Agree. But. Someone needs to ol Daonete. Cuz? His mother has TRIED. His Friend has TRIED. Lil Nicole has. TRIED. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 6