Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

My stomach is not strong enough to watch Kevin kiss someone.

He is apparently this season's Hunkasaurus. I don't get it. My god, a bag of pork rinds has more sex appeal. 

Here comes Brittany. She's so warm and empathetic and supportive. Ray really got lucky! Snerk.

Hilariously, SHE is always the one yammering about how much she drinks and how wild she gets. He seems to be fairly dull. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Oh Here goes Daonte. Making me root for ol Lins. Where's his cute friend with the cat horror tshirt? There is MAN.  doing the lord's work. befriending Daonte. I changed it to man because no one under 12 would have the patience to deal with Daonte. Thats a skill found with wisdom. And his shirt proves it. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good idea, Chance. Get a loan from the bank or, even better, pay by credit card. I just got a letter that my rates are going up to over 20% and I pay the balance off monthly.

RED FLAGS ARE EVERYWHERE 

He's going to run up a huge debt, go back to jail, and leave her to pick up the pieces.  With a new baby 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Tayler needs to run as far and as fast as possible. 

An inch of water? He'll put up some forms and plastic?  Kids will throw flowers in the water? What the actual fuck is he on about? Someone send help, I'm frightened. 

Let this sink in... a grown man is imagining a way to get kids in swimsuits at his wedding.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Does Danonte thing that the little ribbed shoulders on his yellow TH shirt make him look bigger?

He;s trying to draw attention away from his stupidity. He has it in numerous colors!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Tayler’s chest tattoo is so damned ugly.

They had a deep dive about it on Reddit.  It apparently is an octopus and bird, but she was trying to get a cover up over the octopus and added a boulder....

We all know Tayler makes great decisions... 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tayler needs to run as far and as fast as possible. 

An inch of water? He'll put up some forms and plastic?  Kids will throw flowers in the water? What the actual fuck is he on about? Someone send help, I'm frightened. 

We've seen his construction skills.  He'll find a way to drown the entire wedding party or electrocute the flower girls.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4