Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He'll draw inspiration for his next songs from this period of emotional upheaval. You know, like Eric Clapton and "Layla".

Off topic:  That is sooooo right up my alley.   Eric was in genuine emotional pain and he created great art from it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Off topic:  That is sooooo right up my alley.   Eric was in genuine emotional pain and he created great art from it.

Agreed. I mean, he's an asshole but Jesus, he had some real moments of genius. Patti has inspired some amazing songs, she must be a remarkable woman. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And the earth is flat. The moon landing was faked. And Elvis is working at a 7-11 in Duluth, 

This dumb little Flat Earther once went for my wig. She didn't survive the virtual wig snatching I gave her. I feel Like I be friends with Queenie and Amber. ANd (small voice) Linds. Oh Dear lord I am not well. 

In prison of course. 

Taylor needs to be smacked with a hot taco. I can't think of any other way to knock sense in the chile! Who doesn't like tacos? They would see it as wasting Tacos. Waking up from the fog of Chance who clearly learned witchcraft in prison because 750 CREIDT SCORE. BITCH. WHAT? My NEVER BEEN ARRESTED AZZ never seen a credit score that high attached to my name.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

If I had a friend approaching 40 mind you, who wants to be a side piece and is delusional, I'd say something once or twice and then I would be done and it if really bothered me, I would distance myself and let them live/ruin their lives. 

Amber calling up his wife and following him and shit is too much and not her place.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Uh oh....  Looks like Daonte is gonna need to purchase a Lindsey JR since she's making out with the "boss"....

Also, have you EVER seen a construction worker in short shorts and a tank top?? Nope, me neither.

And heeled boots. Girl, bye.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I agree that Lindsey and Mumbles have good chemistry.  And I want them to ride off into the sunset together and get the hell off our show.

Hasn't John found another inmate-ette to lure with his deerskin jacket and wise native ways?

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Lindsay wants to deal with her warrants on her own time? Is that how it works?

Apparently it is in Lindsay's world. Probably why she's been inside so often. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

In a different time, the blonde girlfriend would be on Rock of Love. God I loved that show....

Oh god YES. She reminds me of that girl who kept saying "don't threaten me with a good time" and "ain't no thing but a chicken wing". You know, classy. 

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

sample dialogue

Gee Mr. Foreman, is that a variable speed, air cooled pneumatic jack hammer?

"Or are you just glad to see me?"

• LOL 4
  • Love 6