Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

It looked like Sarah was going to object to her own wedding. Please, oh, please. That would be epic! All of the build-up of Shawn’s various exes potentially derailing the wedding, and instead, Sarah’s all, I realized after talking with your pleasant baby mama, that you’re the problem, Shawn. 🤞

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Its been fun loves. Next week I will be out with my friends who don't share our exquisite taste in shows. I will miss ya and will drink tequilla cocktails with starwberry hand sanitizer despite the judgy looks from  my non bunkies. 

Stay safe my prettys. I will work on dropping a house on Shawn.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Don’t the Kardashians have enough money? Khloe the jeans designer needs to do commercials with that horse hair hanging limply?

There is not enough money in the world for those repellent greed bags. They probably wipe their capacious asses with hundred dollar bills. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here we go. Its not "does anyone object"! Its "can anyone show just cause" that a couple can't marry. Like Mr. Rochester and Jane. He couldn't marry her because he had a  wife already, stashed in the attic. 

Eggs zactly, it's supposed to apply to legal impediments to the marriage, not objections by rando disgruntled a rinos.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Has anyone ever attended a wedding where the objection thing was said? I have never.

I haven't either. Its not a thing! 

Just now, kacesq said:

Remember when we first saw Sara and thought she had some sense? Good times..

Oy, that hair. She looks like Raggedy Ann.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what does a corn nugget look like?

It looks like a fried zucchini disk, except inside the breading, there's corn.

The funny part is the crab rangoon pizza.  My BFF and I left St. Louis ~1990--she went to LA and I went to DC.  We called each other up and both said "Chinese restaurants here don't have crab rangoon!"

Oh crap.  I missed the wedding while I was reminiscing about rangoon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

And next week, the Return of Kaveman Kevin. He was busy this week, stitching up a new loincloth. 

2 minutes ago, candall said:

It looks like a fried zucchini disk, except inside the breading, there's corn.

The funny part is the crab rangoon pizza.  My BFF and I left St. Louis ~1990--she went to LA and I went to DC.  We called each other up and both said "Chinese restaurants here don't have crab rangoon!"

Oh crap.  I missed the wedding while I was reminiscing about rangoon.

You didn't miss a thing. 

Good night, my snarky darlings! Have a great weekend, and see some of you die hards on Sunday. MWAH!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And next week, the Return of Kaveman Kevin. He was busy this week, stitching up a new loincloth. 

Kayla looks EVIL following him in her car. I’d be scared of her. She looks like the kind of woman who’d kill over a man. Or hell, a parking space.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Good night, my little corn nuggets. And by that, I mean the ever so sweet corn nuggets that Tayler ordered, not the pieces of corn that sometimes show in a turd. Although, when I think of turds, Chance comes to mind. So I guess that makes Tayler the corn nugget in the turd that is Chance. 

Tonight we dressed for a wedding.  Next week wear your best brawling outfit. It's time for the liquor to flow and the guests to get honest.  

Time to take of my lashes, unhook my horse hair ponytail, and scrub two inches deep of poor quality makeup in a color that doesn't match my skin tone off of my face. I should have that removed by next week's show. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hello my snarky darlings! I am up to my eyeballs in crab rangoon pizza, corn nuggets, and the best champagne $7 (cash, American) can buy. Got my lashes on and a fresh pregnancy test from the dollar store at the ready. Has anyone seen my panties? I think I left them at Kevin's house. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

S04.E08: Just a Snitch

Sara and Shawn’s wedding sparks drama, while Destinie faces an emergency. Chazz wants Branwin to come clean. Kayla snoops on Kevin and Tiffany’s date. Lindsey gets shocking news from her lawyer. Puppy’s revelation stuns Eric. Ray has reservations.

Drama at a wedding?  At Shawn's wedding?  I had no idea such a thing could happen.  Everyone involved is so even keeled.  One thing I can guarantee, Shawn will see himself as the victim. 

Chazz catches more of a clue.  Yet again we will witness: 

giphy.gif

Caveman Kevin is back with two women who claim to want him.  He must have returned from the hunt with a large kill. 

Lindsey learns that if she still has warrants for her arrest, she shouldn't be out trolling in parking lots with camera crews following her.  Just speculation on my part.

Eric is stunned that Puppy could be pregnant when they have sex and don't use birth control.  Stunned will likely look like half asleep. Eric hasn't fully opened his eyes in years. 

Ray will again try to show some emotion.  I sense the wild man of the show does not want to sign a prenup. 

Original air date 2022.09.16

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 9/9/2022 at 10:46 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Time to take of my lashes, unhook my horse hair ponytail, and scrub two inches deep of poor quality makeup in a color that doesn't match my skin tone off of my face. I should have that removed by next week's show. 

Just in time to do it all over again! Yay!

• Applause 1
  • Love 3