Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

I don't like you Chazz. I should not be rooting for a girl who clearly got her wigs from the Flavor of Love Rock of Love  Extension  Colab Final Clearance with Charlotte's webs on her eyes who is cheating on you. But yet here we are. 

Chazz is the toxic nice guy who is the master of his own chaos. And hornier than Daonte. WITH LESS GAME. THAN. DAONETE.

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Oh, Chazz.

She threw him the pity jump.  Couldn't he just take the win and go?

I hate the way Branflake uses G-man, but holy shit, he wants to sit 32 inches away from her and stare at her while she reads.

• Love 5
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

crab rangoon at a pizza joint? yea id pass on that also 

if you ever get a chance to go to two boots pizza in New York City - there is one in the east Village. I never thought I would want seafood on pizza - but they have shrimp spicy one on the menu. Its delicious. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
Just now, lamujerdecente said:

if you ever get a chance to go to two boots pizza in New York City - there is one in the east Village. I never thought I would want seafood on pizza - but they have shrimp spicy one on the menu. Its delicious. 

I used to live, like, feet from Two Boots.

• Love 2

My truck was a surprise for you! Anyone actually think Chase is listening to what Tayler is saying about no “surprise” big purchases? He’s going to force her to drink his “romantic surprise” bubbly moscato and then surprise her with the house—and whatever else he bought with his 6 credit cards “to increase his credit score.” Surprise!! He will continue to excuse any and all impulsive, secretive behavior under the guise of “romantic surprises.” Should have seen this pattern building with the surprise proposal that he dragged everyone on against their will and the surprise “construction” he did on the sister’s garage “room.”

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Someone needs to invent something that would keep a woman from getting pregnant, you know, like an birth control pill or some such thing. 

If only we knew how babies were made and how to prevent that…

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Someone needs to invent something that would keep a woman from getting pregnant, you know, like an birth control pill or some such thing. 

one needs to be able to read directions and follow them. You asking a lot of these folks. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Auntie Anxiety you are surely a genius! But could such a thing work? If only we had the technology to develop something like that! It would be life changing!

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Speaking of babies.... who else thinks old Destinie is either in the ER or giving birth in the bathroom at the airport.  That plane flying off without her is my guess.

I mean, what else could happen??

This was fun!!! Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1