Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I'm assuming there are other kids, but the women don't want to publicly acknowledge that they slept with Kevin.

"The younger, smaller male attempts to assert his dominance by producing multiple offspring"--David Attenborough, probably

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

I have never taken a selfie in a car, why do people do that?

I actually have! I got caught in a huge rainstorm and ran to my car and took a selfie because I was DRENCHED. I posted it on my IG - it’s a funny picture. I’m soaked and cracking up at the ridiculousness of it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I stand back and ask myself how is it possible that I know SO MUCH about this weird couple on my screen?  I could write a thesis on Daonte and Lindsey--their lives, their ex-lovers, their partners. . . .

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daonte should have stuck to the Level 3 losers. Lindsay is a pro, bro.

She'll have his bank account emptied, anything of value he owns sold, and leave him a quivering wreck, clad only in his underwear by the side of the road before he can even say "Lindsay Junior"

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, candall said:

I stand back and ask myself how is it possible that I know SO MUCH about this weird couple on my screen?  I could write a thesis on Daonte and Lindsey--their lives, their ex-lovers, their partners. . . .

Actually, that reminds me of something I thought about this past week. We’re hilarious and we need to compile these live chats into book form. It would be a best seller! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4