Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Back in the actual HoH room, Michael is talking to Brittany. He says Monte told him he feels like he’s been replaced by Taylor in the group of Joseph, Turner and Kyle. They think that was a weird thing to say.

They also wish they knew what was going on Turner’s head. Certainly he knows he won’t win against the Monte/ Joseph/ Kyle threesome?

It sounds like their plan is to put up Monte and Jasmine, and vote Jasmine out. They are concerned about Monte winning veto, because Michael would have to replace him with Taylor and how would that make her feel? He doesn’t want Taylor to feel like she’s below Brittany in the hierarchy. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Thank you for working  so tirelessly for us! No way I’m hell BB am I staying up for two hours of your BS! 

Heh- you’re welcome. It’s called insomnia. For two months a year, it comes in handy. The rest of the year, I’m doing rewatches of The Office or some bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2

Brittany thanks Michael for choosing her. She doesn’t feel dragged along, but she hopes he doesn’t feel like he’s dragging her along. He says she keeps him sane. They are both grateful to have a sounding board, and a partner who knows the game.

And just before they start in with “you’re shmoopy!” “No, you’re the shmoopy!” Taylor comes in.

Brittany leaves, and Michael tells Taylor his plan to put Monte and Jasmine up, and to tell Jasmine it’s just because it’s her turn, she hasn’t been up yet, but not to worry, Monte’s the target. “But she had a very compelling argument to keep her off the block… it’s her birthday week.” Taylor can’t stop laughing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Michael and Taylor talk other HGs. They are both over Kyle. They can’t read Turner, so they don’t know where they stand. The one benefit of Terrance winning HoH is he is vulnerable next week.

They wonder what is happening on the other side. Taylor thinks Terrance will put up Joseph and Kyle. She is worried about Joseph.

Taylor says whatever happens, she is good with her final 4. (I think she means her, Monte, Michael and Brittany.) She hopes Joseph will return to make it 5.

She leaves, and Michael enjoys his snacks. He does not huddle under a blanket. 

In the backyard, the blanket people are figuring out how to brush their teeth. I guess this is why they stopped Have Nots— they just moved them outdoors. They crawl into their sleeping bags under the canopy, huddled together for warmth. They seem to be in good spirits, at least.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kyle moved over to try laying out on the outdoor couches so Alyssa moved over there, too, because it's against the rules for Kyle to be more than three feet away from her for longer than five minutes. Joseph and Turner pointed out that the sun hits that place pretty hard at 10 am but at least the showmance can play footsie together.

Inside the house, Jasmine and Taylor are bonding by complaining that the outside crew took all of their pillows.

If Joseph can get to Terrance and convince him to put up the showmance, one of the two might be out the door.  I wonder if in that scenario if Kyle wins veto, will he save Alyssa?  Well, who am I kidding?   No way he'd do that but we will hear so many crying diary sessions about how hard this game is!                               

Oh and Jasmine STFU you entitled baby.   Sorry for dissing babies here.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

I saw speculation earlier tonight that because they won't be able to hold the Veto competitions in the backyard, they'll probably use the "BB Basement". And what's one comp they keep putting in there? The tiny Veto, where you need to stack shit with tweezers. Which is probably Jasmine's competition to win, being a nail tech and having to have steady hands.

So now I'm ready to start a prayer circle for tiny Veto and Jasmine to reign terror on the house for another week. Really, I just want Jasmine there as long as possible because she annoys so many people and at the moment, that's my main source of entertainment when it comes to the feeds. Taylor's HoH week was chaotic but other than that, the Leftovers are kinda boring to me, especially as we get further into the game. I know all the big personalities (not Kyle's definition) go out early so I want to keep at least one. Plus I'd love to see Turner's reaction when they get to rejoin the house and she's still fucking there.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In case anyone was curious like me:
7rWVmJ8.png

65 is not cold for overnight. 65 is perfect.

I wonder if they were able to get their clothing or are they stuck in whatever they wore for HOH. If they can wear jeans and hoodies and have a sleeping bag, they'll be just fine.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

65 is not cold for overnight. 65 is perfect.

I wonder if they were able to get their clothing or are they stuck in whatever they wore for HOH. If they can wear jeans and hoodies and have a sleeping bag, they'll be just fine.

Part of the downtime seemed to include being able to pack their BB duffel bags so I imagine they have a limited wardrobe but they do have choices.

I'm enjoying seeing people on other social media sites losing their shit over the idea of sleeping in the backyard with sleeping bags. Y'all never been to a music festival? Camping? That's practically glamping out there, what with the fridge and I'm assuming a hot plate to boil water for the MREs.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Part of the downtime seemed to include being able to pack their BB duffel bags so I imagine they have a limited wardrobe but they do have choices.

I'm enjoying seeing people on other social media sites losing their shit over the idea of sleeping in the backyard with sleeping bags. Y'all never been to a music festival? Camping? That's practically glamping out there, what with the fridge and I'm assuming a hot plate to boil water for the MREs.

I feel sorry for those people in Callaphera's post whose moms and dads never pitched a tent in the backyard to sleep in overnight and you could have your friends over.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Count me in as one of those special snowflakes who has never camped/glamped/music festivaled.  My spoiled ass needs a bed!  And would be freezing in 65 degree weather.  I'm a Houstonian, I need the heat.

I'm not going to concern myself too much over scenarios until after veto.  That's when things will start to get a little clearer.  While I want Jasmine to stay for my entertainment, I want her to go for the people I'm rooting for in this game.  And I really, really hope there's some way Kyle can go somehow.  SO over him.  But at least I don't think he can pull of 10 second sex this week in the backyard.  

• Like 1
  • Love 8

There’s no way Joseph and Monte are not toast this week since I can’t see them winning veto, not when Michael is playing and Kyle has the numbers. I don’t see the point in using backdoors. I agree with both HoH nom choices: Monte/Jasmine, Joseph/Kyle. That’s the smartest move for their game. If anyone remaining wants a chance at winning they need to take down Michael next week or give him the 750K and I can see Kyle doing just that. 

Edited by dizzyd

I’m not to concerned about Michael’s group.  We know Brittany is safe.  I want Jasmine to ge because she is annoying, but I don’t really care.  

On Terrance’s side, I want Turner to be safe and hope it is Kyle who goes.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

In case anyone was curious like me:
7rWVmJ8.png

BEST post of overnight!  I was thinking to myself, reading the posts before it, "it cannot be uncomfortably cold in LA - a sleeping bag would probably be too warm for me."

21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They didn't even give them air mattresses, it's nowhere near close to glamping.  Heck, I won't chaperone an indoor sleepover without an air mattress!  I can't believe the BB crew spent the twist budget on a fancy dining canopy with curtains rather than air mattresses for five people.  And surely before the end of the week at least one or two of them will have figured out the hammock is more comfortable to sleep on than the hard ground.  

With regard to the groups and overnight HOH meetings...  

You know, Michael, if you're really that concerned about upsetting Taylor by putting her on the block should Monte win veto, you do have another option...  There's no way Brittany would go home if she was on the block next to Jasmine.  Taylor is way more loyal to Brittany than she is to Jasmine, and Monte would have no problem sending Jasmine home.

Terrance - if your target really is Kyle then be like Taylor last week and break your promise to Alyssa by putting her on the block next to him.  If either win veto, you put Turner up - Joseph has made it clear he wants one of the showmance to go, so worse case scenario, you break the tie and send whichever one is left on the block home.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

Not a fan of how the groups panned out. I really wanted Jasmine to stay at least another week, but I can't root for Monte or Taylor getting evicted so I need Jasmine to lose veto so she can go. On the other side, it's gotta be Kyle. If not him, then Alyssa. So Joseph better win that damn veto!

I was kinda skimming so this might have already been posted but just in case ...The selection order was M: Jasmine, T: Turner, M: Brittany, T: Alyssa, M: Taylor, T: Joseph, M: Monte, T: Kyle.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Not a fan of how the groups panned out. I really wanted Jasmine to stay at least another week, but I can't root for Monte or Taylor getting evicted so I need Jasmine to lose veto so she can go. On the other side, it's gotta be Kyle. If not him, then Alyssa. So Joseph better win that damn veto!

I was kinda skimming so this might have already been posted but just in case ...The selection order was M: Jasmine, T: Turner, M: Brittany, T: Alyssa, M: Taylor, T: Joseph, M: Monte, T: Kyle.

Sounds like Michael selected a fringe leftover crew except for Monte. I think he picked Jasmine first because she's a good vote-out if nothing else works. I bet he puts up Monte and Jasmine. Or else Jasmine and Brittany or Taylor and then back door Monte.

17 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

They didn't even give them air mattresses, it's nowhere near close to glamping.  Heck, I won't chaperone an indoor sleepover without an air mattress!  I can't believe the BB crew spent the twist budget on a fancy dining canopy with curtains rather than air mattresses for five people.  And surely before the end of the week at least one or two of them will have figured out the hammock is more comfortable to sleep on than the hard ground.  

Yeah, I was over exaggerating a bit but I have to admit, coming from small town B.C., my idea of camping has always been: find a spot off the beaten trail, toss up your tent and rain fly, put out your sleeping bag and thin sleeping pad under it, and find a sturdy enough tree to tie the cooler full of beer to so it can float in the icy river. These guys have it all posh with an outdoor shower, a porta-potty, a fridge, and they don't have to hike back to the highway and try to convince Dominos to deliver to the woman standing on the side of the road because there's a campfire ban. They don't have any beer, though - they're pretty much on Have Not status, only the food is better and the sleeping conditions are worse.

5 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I see only 3 sleeping bags next to Terrance’s cot, so Kyle/Alyssa sharing?

Last I saw, Kyle and Alyssa were going to be sleeping on the couches so their feet can touch in their sleep because ants.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

BY is already seeing daylight. BYers are going to be hurting for staying up till 5. 

image.jpeg.406b5d57a2110b84250cefbbc5ede93f.jpegI see only 3 sleeping bags next to Terrance’s cot, so Kyle/Alyssa sharing? 

Good morning! Above is what you see for Camera 1. I think some people put cushions or other items, maybe floaties, under their sleeping bags.

Terrance must be the one at the left end who is raised the most. Joseph is to the right, clad in a powder blue garment. He is sitting up, looking like he's thinking, "We're not in Kansas anymore." Next to him is a yellow sleeping bag - who knows who's in it. Wait, there's Turner! He's behind the other sleeping bags, perpendicular to them, alongside the white railing. He sat up, then went back down. Mystery of the missing sleeping bag solved! Based on size of lump, I think yellow must be Kyle and striped is Alyssa. Actually striped is a duffel bag and someone's in the dark green sleeping bag behind it. 

Now for a closeup from Camera 2, which is overhead from the sleepers. There's perpendicular Turner, arm over face, Joseph in between Terrance and Alyssa (she's in the yellow (chartreuse?) sleeping bag and Kyle is somewhere over by the bike. That must be Terrance with the red bandanna. This view is confusing because who I think is Turner could be Kyle (face hidden by arm), but it's in the place where I saw Turner sit up on Camera 1. Mysteries!

Camera 3 shows Michael alone in HOH and camera 4 shows the HOH bed again from another angle. I think Taylor is the only HOH who's shared the bed and she had to because of the punishment. Makes me think of past season when you'd see three people in there.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Camera 2 is clearer now. They're sleeping in kind of a T formation. Turner and Kyle are the top part of the T going across, head to head and feet at the outer ends, then Terrance, Joseph and Alyssa are the stem going down.  Terrance looks the coldest but he's from Chicago. 65 shouldn't be that hard to handle.

21 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I bet [Michael] puts up Monte and Jasmine. Or else Jasmine and Brittany or Taylor and then back door Monte.

Monte volunteered to go up to protect Brittany/Taylor. He's too good lol. I need Monte to win that veto so Michael/Brittany aren't able to decide to take the shot at him.

On the other side, Michael told Terrance to target Joseph and for some odd reason Terrance is listening to him lol. So unless Joseph wins veto, he's probably going to go.

27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, Michael told Terrance to target Joe. I hate him lol. He better be the target next week with his 500 comp wins.

Well, that was stupid of Michael since Terrance doesn't like him and wanted him targeted this week along with Monte.  If anything, I'd say that helps Joe.  

But, yeah, Michael better be the target next week.  He's clocking in at 6 comp wins, plus veto this week still to play.  I've got no great love for Monte and wouldn't hate him going this week necessarily except that if I get my wish and Kyle goes, that leaves just Joseph and Turner to gun for Michael and take him out, so I need Monte to stay and take the shot at him once the HGs are back together and the LOs realize they've lost one already so there's no need to stay loyal to getting the rest to F6 together.  

17 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

BY is already seeing daylight. BYers are going to be hurting for staying up till 5. 

image.jpeg.406b5d57a2110b84250cefbbc5ede93f.jpegI see only 3 sleeping bags next to Terrance’s cot, so Kyle/Alyssa sharing? 

Outdoor sofas to play footsie since they can't do anything else unless they want to be really gross.  Turner would probably think it's fire and we already know Terrance is a bit of a pervy old man, but I don't think Joseph would appreciate the 10-second interlude all that much.  I'm betting before the end of the week they'll have used the port-a-potty to do the 10-Second Tango a few more times.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I'm betting before the end of the week they'll have used the port-a-potty to do the 10-Second Tango a few more times.

I was having breakfast!!! 🤮

• LOL 11

I have the full screen view of Camera 2 and what I thought was a striped duffel is actually two striped folded towels or two striped pillows resting on something that looks like a giant ball of twine. I suppose something has to serve as a night stand.

20 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, that was stupid of Michael since Terrance doesn't like him and wanted him targeted this week along with Monte.  If anything, I'd say that helps Joe. 

Well, as of now, Terrance is actually targeting Joseph so it worked unfortunately lol. And obviously Kyle will be pushing that too. Perhaps Turner can talk Terrance out of it though. But I need Joseph to win that veto so it's not even an option. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I see only 3 sleeping bags next to Terrance’s cot, so Kyle/Alyssa sharing? 

They're not sharing currently at least. Joe isn't there though, so perhaps he's sleeping on the couch. I would almost certainly sleep on the couch if that's allowed.

What an incredible disparity in quality with Terrance as HoH and all the vipers he picked.  If there were any possible way, he would be the first HoH to be evicted.  They will own this week.  

Kyle and Alyssa together is a huge problem for Turner and Joseph.  The LOs really screwed up by not flat out demanding Kyle use the veto this week.  If he would have left the alliance, how would that be any different now?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Isn't the house in Studio City? I believe so, and it is hotter in that area by 5+ degrees, so it will be near 90s or hotter most days. That is going to be rough days for the outside crew, even in the shade. No escape. I am not clear on where they are doing DRs?

This might be a somewhat interesting week, and as a LO fan, I'm mostly happy. But for fun feeds it seems beyond obvious to not make this a random pick. Would've been so much more fun and unpredictable. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, as of now, Terrance is actually targeting Joseph so it worked unfortunately lol. And obviously Kyle will be pushing that too. Perhaps Turner can talk Terrance out of it though. But I need Joseph to win that veto so it's not even an option. 

Is he though?  He's told Alyssa/Kyle one thing and said something different to Turner/Joe.  And I don't think Terrance was any happier than Indy with Kyle not using the veto this past week.  Kyle burned some bridges there.  But I do agree, time for Joe to step up and win something, otherwise he could be out the door this week.

5 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

What an incredible disparity in quality with Terrance as HoH and all the vipers he picked.  If there were any possible way, he would be the first HoH to be evicted.  They will own this week.  

Daniel was the first HOH to be evicted this season.  I think it's all but certain that a 2nd HOH will go this week - one of Jasmine/Monte/Taylor will leave from the Inside Crew for sure.  I would prefer Michael be the 3rd next week.

5 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Kyle and Alyssa together is a huge problem for Turner and Joseph.  The LOs really screwed up by not flat out demanding Kyle use the veto this week.  If he would have left the alliance, how would that be any different now?  

Maybe, maybe not?  At the very minimum, Kyle's burned bridges with the remaining Swatters by not using the veto.  Right now, Kyle's only solid ally is Alyssa.  Under the right circumstances, every single other HG would cut him loose given the opportunity.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Daniel was the first HOH to be evicted this season.  I think it's all but certain that a 2nd HOH will go this week - one of Jasmine/Monte/Taylor will leave from the Inside Crew for sure.  I would prefer Michael be the 3rd next week.

The beauty of five people left is the HOH could become powerless.  If Jasmine/Monte are the noms and Taylor won Veto she could use the Veto on him, Michael would be forced to put Brittany up and they could vote her out.  As much as I can't stand Jasmine, I would love it if they were able to make the first strike and send Michael's ride or die home on his HOH.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I'm so annoyed that we don't get to see Jasmine hobbling around in the outside yard. She would self-eliminate in about 2 days. 

The overnight temps sound delightful, but *I* would self-eliminate if I had to be out in 90 degree heat all week. So maybe I shouldn't mock Jasmine, lol.

I don't want to Joseph to go, and Turner and Jasmine provide comic relief.

Kyle (a new BECs) is turning out to be another ant in the BB house...permanent. Ugh. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, diana said:

Isn't the house in Studio City? I believe so, and it is hotter in that area by 5+ degrees, so it will be near 90s or hotter most days. That is going to be rough days for the outside crew, even in the shade. No escape. I am not clear on where they are doing DRs?

I thought it was in Burbank lol. I’d also like to know how they’re doing DR. It’s maybe accessible from outside?

16 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Is he though?  He's told Alyssa/Kyle one thing and said something different to Turner/Joe.

• Mind Blown 1
(edited)
44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They're not sharing currently at least. Joe isn't there though, so perhaps he's sleeping on the couch. I would almost certainly sleep on the couch if that's allowed.

Joe was there, between Terrance and Alyssa. He could have moved after I saw him. 

ETA: Feeds came back up and Joe is still there. You can only see his bare back between Terrance and Alyssa. Now Terrance is getting up, all tattooed.

Now that Terrance has moved you can see one of Joe's legs, too.

Edited by Lamb18
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Good God, Terrance is an idiot at this game.  Why would you EVER keep a showmance in the house once you hit jury?  He has no idea what is going to happen on the other side of the house, but he CAN control what happens here and he's gunning for Joe.  SMDH.

Yeah, Joe needs to win veto and screw Terrance/Michael's plans.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I will never understand why showmances or other power couples never get nominated for eviction together, and the HOH will always go for some bizarrely convoluted and risky backdoor plan instead.  It seems to be a no-brainer to me.  Only one person can win Veto, one way or another, one half of that couple will remain on the block.  There's always great potential that both noms will remain the same.  The overthinking that goes on in this game is epic.

I'll bet that the DR encourages that sort of paranoia though.  I also think that production likes showmances, so they're probably actively working on the HOHs in the DR sessions to prevent the showmance going on the block.  A cold, dry, look at it will tell you that an HOH should target showmances and power couples, no matter what.  Even if they're in your alliance.

Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought it was in Burbank lol. I’d also like to know how they’re doing DR. It’s maybe accessible from outside?

The house is in Studio City, not far from Burbank. I did a drive by of the lot one summer when I was visiting my friend who lives in Burbank lol.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

It appears there's some sort of table in the "bathroom" corner of the backyard, located between the outdoor shower and the port-a-potties, but there's only one sink, so Terrance is brushing his teeth in the kitchen area.

I can't believe they didn't even give them a microwave or at least a grill.  

Batteries are in the upstairs DR - we'll see if the rest of the balcony remains open so they can at least play foosball when they're not in the pool.  Maybe we'll see a rousing round or two of Marco Polo.

Oh, and it looks like Terrance at least got the HOH letter and pictures.

• Love 1

I haven't had a good view yet of the outdoor kitchen/bathroom facilities.

Someone else is up, sitting way across the way. The duck and airplane floaties are floating around the pool. Must be the tide.

Oh boy, someone had a nasty blubbery sneeze.

6 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I don't understand the thinking behind them being outdoors all the time, that's worse than a punishment it's just torture in the current climate, over 90f almost every day. Prisoners are treated better.

1) there are shade areas and the pool for them to keep cool, 2) 90f is practically chilly in southern California - I've become acclimated to milder summer highs up in the PNW, but 90 is manageable with plenty of hydration, shade and overnight temps cooling down to the mid-60s, 3) the real prisoner is Kyle, who is now unable to escape Terrance's snoring, hehehehe.

ETA - Cameras 3/4 show the golf room and Jasmine is stirring.  Not yet up but she's been turning and stretching.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

So, Joseph just got up and moved from the canopy area to the outdoor sofas where both Kyle and Turner are residing.  Seems like they're all trying to avoid the "early" morning sun.  

ETA - Jasmine went back to sleep, now Taylor is stirring some.  It's a race to see who wakes up first in this room!  Brittany is in there too, but as unmovable as a boulder.

Edited by HighQueenEB