Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I can't wait to see Terrance and Jasmine grovel. Especially Terrance.

Fuck Terrance. 

I had a few quotes stored but released then all to catch up with the live and all I can say is FUCK YOU TERRANCE YOU MAGGOT MISOGYNIST. Ain’t nobody got time for that 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm just sad that Daniel is already gone because it would have been so much sweeter for him to go on Taylor's HoH. Can we bring him back and evict him again? Please? Just for funsies?

Terrence is almost as terrible to Taylor as Daniel was

• Love 3

She has less than 24 hours to figure out her noms. I wonder who she has in mind. Terrance . . . and who else?

I hope they have Have Nots this week based on order of falls.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

We truly won!

How are they going to keep the 2 groups from interacting next week?

I've been trying to figure that out. Are they keeping one group in a separate place? Are they forcing one group to stay in specific rooms? That'll be miserable, if so (and why is next Thursday a two hour episode if it's a regular eviction and the supposed Split House is all week long?). It's a very confusing twist.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've been trying to figure that out. Are they keeping one group in a separate place? Are they forcing one group to stay in specific rooms? That'll be miserable, if so (and why is next Thursday a two hour episode if it's a regular eviction and the supposed Split House is all week long?). It's a very confusing twist.

I though Julie said the split would be happening next Thursday after the live eviction/

• Like 1

I hope there's a second HoH comp and then the two HoHs have to schoolyard pick from the other HGs. I also hope that somehow Kyle and Alyssa end up split because that way, I don't have to stomach the nomance cam.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I thought the split started Thursday. One hour for the usual eviction and one hour to explain the twist and establish the teams is my thought.  

Edited by DEL901
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

If the double House is this week, maybe Kyle will be the other HOH and each HOH will nominate a person.

No that won't work because the evictions are separate.

It sounds like it's next week. This week is a regular week, and once we're down to 10, it'll split 5v5...but, again, how can it be all week with a two hour episode and having to make sure the groups don't interact at all?

Did Julie mean it'll be a whole week played out in one night instead?

• Like 1

I'll have to replay the end of the episode tomorrow. Of course west coast watchers are seeing the end of the episode right now. And if they watched the feeds they already know who HOH is.

I wonder if there will be Lay's in Taylor's HOH basket?

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I have a feeling we’ll spend more time this week speculating on what this twist actually means than what will happen this week. Terrence is toast unless something crazy happens.

I hope nothing crazy happens. I am fully fine with Terrance going and THEN the LOs starting to go after each other. But let Terrance go first, please!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I'll have to replay the end of the episode tomorrow. Of course west coast watchers are seeing the end of the episode right now. And if they watched the feeds they already know who HOH is.

Yeah I can't deny it's nice to know before the show. 

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I'll have to replay the end of the episode tomorrow. Of course west coast watchers are seeing the end of the episode right now.

Nope.  Doesn't start for another hour here on the West Coast.

• Love 1

I understand wanting to let Terrance go, but why waste a DE on him, when there are still bigger threats there?  Also, I hope Jasmine stays long enough to get Zinged.

Edited by LADreamr
  • Love 1
Just now, LADreamr said:

I understand wanting to let Terrance go, but why waste a DE on him?  Also, I hope Jasmine stays long enough to get Zinged.

It's not a DE, that's why. And even if it was, the houseguests don't know that.

But also, getting Terrance out is a personal move, especially after his comments upsetting the women and some of the men.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The LOs are all chatting away without a care in the world.

Jasmine is there but mostly watching.

Terrance is avoiding the group. He's running out of people to whine and bitch at and seems defeated. I think he already knows he's toast.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Terrance?  Is that who Taylor's target is?

Probably.  Unless Taylor is convinced to try and make a big move and get out Monte, Michael or Turner.  She won't go after Michael (or Brittany), but I could see her being open to backdooring Monte perhaps.

Will be interesting if the ladies who detest Taylor would calm it if Taylor targets a guy (Terrance). 

If she goes after Indy, I'm not sure what she gains positionally moving forward.  Yes, she further cements her standing in the Leftovers, but as we all know, the real game is just now beginning:  Who can break free of the alliance and Michael/Turner?  

Is Taylor savvy enough to leverage her HoH and maneuver into the anti-leftover club?

• Love 1

Monte would be a good strategic vote-out but it might make her a target the following week. Although, I don't know who is invested enough in Monte to feel vengeful. Michael and Brittany are tight; Joseph really likes Taylor; Kyle and Alyssa?, he might feel vengeful. The ladies definitely would go for it. Hmmm . . . 

Terrance has been very anti-Taylor while she thought they were cool. She found out this week we was lying to her so now she wants him out. It works for the rest of the LO alliance, and he just generally sucks, and it works for the Katesus alliance, so I hope it happens.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

maybe she could try to make inroads with her and the other women.

I'm expecting her to announce a woman won't be leaving this week. At least it wouldn't surprise me for her to do that.

(edited)

She could put up both Monte and Terrance and just see who goes. If Terrance survives, she got out a big threat. If Monte survives, well just tell him he was a pawn and she really wanted Terrance out.

Ants are taking over - now they're in the silverware drawer! And Joseph found one in a clean mug! Ants may be the final victors.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

She could put up both Monte and Terrance and just see who goes. If Terrance survives, she got out a big threat. If Monte survives, well just tell him he was a pawn and she really wanted Terrance out.

The optics for that will look really bad - a black woman trying to evict the other 2 black men in the house.  Especially considering how difficult it has been for POC on BB.

Put up Terence - she has good reasons to do that - and have Indy or Alyssa as the other nominee.  They already hate her.

Edited by thestorm
  • Love 4

Kyle says during Daniel's eviction speech, he wanted to say "And here we have another outburst from a 35 year old cosplayer."  BOOM.

I wish he had said that during the show.

Edited by vb68
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1