Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, mertensia said:

I'm using a cane because the neuropathy from chemo has affected my (never very good to begin with) balance, so I use both hands. I have noticed I tend to use it in my right hand, probably because I am right-handed. Maybe Jasmine is the same.

Mertensia,  I have the same issue but probably not as severe.  No canes  as of yet. 

• Hugs 5

I’ve had a thought.  Daniel does have one last Hail Mary.  Kyle and Alyssa are in a showmance.   If one gets to the jury and the other to the end, then that person not only has a guaranteed vote, but an advocate in the jury house.  But that would require Daniel to be persuasive and subtle, two skills he clearly does not possess.  

• Love 1

The dilemma of a night shifter: do I cheat myself of two hours of sleep to watch the wall comp live knowing that it probably won't last long with this crew or do I just get up at my usual time, watch the west coast delayed broadcast, catch up later, and hope that Jasmine doesn't have a spectacular fall that was best seen live?

I already know that Terrance is the FALL IN YOUR PEEEEEEEE guy for this season - or Daniel, if he pulls off some miracle. Kyle still covers up his boners with a pillow so there's no way in hell he's gonna pee in public.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5

Good morning! Everyone's grabbing a good night's sleep in anticipation of the live show and HOH. I think some are guessing a wall comp because the construction noises have been loud and intense. (OTEV comp required less complex setup, according to house guests based on construction noises).

So on Camera 1 we have the women's atomic bedroom. Alyssa, Indy and Joseph are all sleeping away, Alyssa's sandals on the floor by her bed. This is the tidiest bedroom. Camera 2 shows a closeup of Joseph sleeping on his back, hands clasped together in prayer position resting on his chest.

Camera 3 shows the hallway/golf bedroom. Closest to us is Jasmine in her bed, next one over is Daniel, back to us, showing bare shoulders. At least we are spared the peeing cloud tattoo. Then Brittany is next over. I see two packed suitcases at the edge of the room in the hallway,, one white and the other dark. Are both Daniel's? Or did Kyle put his suitcase out, too? Or maybe both are Kyle's?

Camera 4 shows the opposite angle, so the closest person we see is Daniel, hugging a pillow like it's his favorite teddy bear. Then there's Jasmine with the top of her head almost hanging over the edge of the bed. Taylor's tucked up against the wall, no Lay's bag in view. This angle makes it look like she's sucking her thumb but I doubt she really is. I expect the wakeup call will go off around 11:00 central time, 9:00 BB time, as they have to clean house, then get ready.

Cross your fingers, Jasmine falls off the wall first!!🤞

• Love 2

Daniel is up! Up early to savor his last day in the house. The white in his hair is arranged to look like a skunk streak down the back of his head. For those of you don't see the feeds, he is wearing a red plaid shirt over a black T-shirt and gray/olive pants, maybe a Dockers type of pants. He has wire glasses on and is unshaven as he moodily puts the coffee into the filter. He paces, thinking, "This could have been all mine if it wasn't for Taylor! It's all her fault I bullied her! It's her fault that I took Alyssa and Indy off the block and Nicole went home! It's her fault that I'm on the block right now! And I'm never eating Lays potato chips again, ever!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

BB Chat is saying Terrance accused Jasmine of stealing his sweatshirt, also that Jasmine "outed" her best friends (what for Chat didn't say). So there may be some action on the feeds today!

Also Chat says Terrance said something inappropriate and the feeds switch whenever the HGs start talking about him.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

The Twitter rumor I’m seeing is that Terrance may have accidentally on purpose let his towel slip in full view of a female HG. If true I’m not at all surprised. For the past few weeks I’ve sensed he’s been capable of crossing some line which could result in his being removed from the house. He’s a ticking time bomb.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, TimWil said:

The Twitter rumor I’m seeing is that Terrance may have accidentally on purpose let his towel slip in full view of a female HG. If true I’m not at all surprised. For the past few weeks I’ve sensed he’s been capable of crossing some line which could result in his being removed fro.m the house. He’s a ticking time bomb.

Chat mentioned that one, too, but it wasn't as specific as what you just described.

Everyone got up while I was out getting my lunch. Now we see Brittany in the bathroom getting into the shower. Monte's wearing his cockroach blue T-shirt. Now here's Taylor in the storage room. It looks like she's eating some ice cream, something brown she needs a spoon for. And here's Daniel again at the kitchen island snarfing down his scrambled eggs. He puts ketchup on his eggs (yuck). The ketchup bottle is upside down on the island and Daniel squirts some more onto his eggs. 

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, TimWil said:

The Twitter rumor I’m seeing is that Terrance may have accidentally on purpose let his towel slip in full view of a female HG. If true I’m not at all surprised. For the past few weeks I’ve sensed he’s been capable of crossing some line which could result in his being removed from the house. He’s a ticking time bomb.

If the rumor is true, I'd be willing to bet that the entire house just votes him out next week.  He'll need to win HOH (fat chance of that happening with it being a wall comp) in order to stay.  I can't see any of the women, not even Jasmine, being okay with that, and he's pretty high on the LO target list.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 1

Alyssa and Taylor were just discussing Alyssa and Kyle "smooching."  There was a lot of giggling involved, as the two did everything but say "Kyle and Alyssa, sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g."   

Taylor is enjoying the shit out of Daniel Eviction Day.  

• Love 4

Last night, Michael was asking Jasmine if any of the guys were doing anything to make her/ the other women feel uncomfortable. When she asked what he meant, he mentioned stuff like expecting them to cook and clean. I took this is a way to start subtly fanning the flames against Terrance, since he has been mentioned as being annoyingly old-fashioned in his attitudes about gender roles. If so, I’m not sure it worked because Terrance’s name was never mentioned and Jasmine just seemed confused.

Also last night, the HGs were playing a game of fuck/marry/kill where the three options were sex, kissing and cuddling. I wasn’t paying attention to this because besides the weirdness of hearing people say “I would fuck sex”, I really don’t care about, say, Jasmine’s opinion on cuddling. But I did hear comments later on that indicated Terrance may have shared a little too much about his sex life and made some of the women uncomfortable. 

I think most people are very ready to let Terrance go.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

It just dawned on me that we are going to be subjected to Jasmine's god awful caterpillar eyebrows again.  

They grow every week. In three weeks, I expect that they're going to start increasing from the bottom and taking over the lower part of her face, too. By finale night? Just two eyebrows, nothing else. It's like the new and improved Aaryn's tragic eyebrows, now with 50% less racism but the same entitlement you know and love.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

If the rumor is true, I'd be willing to bet that the entire house just votes him out next week.  He'll need to win HOH (fat chance of that happening with it being a wall comp) in order to stay.  I can't see any of the women, not even Jasmine, being okay with that, and he's pretty high on the LO target list.  

BB's problem is that they have to start building the jury next week with 11 HGs left.  They will have to disqualify Terrance - to avoid sending him to the Jury House.  If that's the case, Daniel (assuming he will be the next evicted) will get a jury seat to keep the 9 votes.

• Mind Blown 2
14 minutes ago, thestorm said:

BB's problem is that they have to start building the jury next week with 11 HGs left.  They will have to disqualify Terrance - to avoid sending him to the Jury House.  If that's the case, Daniel (assuming he will be the next evicted) will get a jury seat to keep the 9 votes.

Why wouldn’t they just let America have Terrance’s vote…. Haven’t they done that in the past?

• Love 4

Feeds are back! Taylor is in the kitchen straightening up. Indy clomps down the stairs, having used the HOH shower. Joseph shows up with an orange coffee mug and Alyssa's pink water bottle. Indy berates Joseph for letting her nap and not taking the HOH comp seriously. Then she gets after Michael for something.

Good news! Ants are all over the cutting board! Now Indy is fixing something to eat. She's going to put something in the oven but I can't tell what it is. Then Joseph uses the cutting board to chop something. Michael says he has his eye on a bed in the bubble room aka women's atomic bedroom.

Michael brought down his HOH stash. He's keeping the apples and chocolate bars for himself; everything else is fair game.

Kyle shows up wearing his usual orange blanket around his shoulders. Who is he anyway, Linus? 

Ants all over the counter! Someone says they're kind of cute. Kyle says "Gross!"

Watermelon alert! That's what Joseph was chopping on the cutting board. People can have a few ants with some watermelon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Turner is rescuing an ant from the stove. "Little buddy," he says, "You're going to burn!" Kyle asks if Turner heard about the cue stick and comments that it better make it on TV.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why wouldn’t they just let America have Terrance’s vote…. Haven’t they done that in the past?

With Celebrity BB3 earlier this year - after Chris Kattan dropped out and there was an even number jury - and no replacement.  But America's vote only counted if there was a tie.  But there was no tie.

Edited by thestorm
40 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Watermelon alert! That's what Joseph was chopping on the cutting board. People can have a few ants with some watermelon.

I saw sliced watermelon on that board this morning when they were eating breakfast.  I wonder if it has been sitting out all that time.  No wonder they have ants. 

I rewatched the stove fire, and what it was Turner did not turn off the burner after cooking his eggs and pepper. Then when Indy checked the pizza things cooking in the oven, she put the oven mitt on top of the burner and started burning. The mitt did not survive.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK I'm gonna need the Hele pusher back for this comp. Ugh, this is gonna be so stressful. And I'm afraid it's gonna last awhile and I'm not gonna stay up so I'll have to go to bed not knowing who won, dammit!

LOL - watch, Kyle's gonna be the first one down, no matter what he says/thinks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, thestorm said:

They would just have America vote like they did in BB11. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Mertensia,  I have the same issue but probably not as severe.  No canes  as of yet. 

I'm rooting for you!

I could never ride a bike hands less because I couldn't balance well enough. A cane keeps me from falling and I can fantasize about whacking an obnoxious hotel guest over the head with it at work. That said, if some neuropathy, poor balance and digestive issues are the worst I get from chemo, I'll take it.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Jasmine will take Kyle down as she falls. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just feel like Kyle will be very good at wall. I was hoping he'd just throw it but doesn't seem like he will. 

I don't know that I think he'll be VERY good.  I think he'll be competent and he will last a long while, though I'm not sure he'll win.  I tend to agree with those who handicap Alyssa, Turner and Taylor as the leading contenders for the win.  

I didn't have any expectation that he would throw it - he's already demonstrated he's the most likely to turn on the LOs.  If he's put in a position where he's pressured by the Convenience Store to "make a big move" and try to backdoor Monte to prove his loyalty, he will.  

• Love 2

I’m hoping the show was just waiting for Kyle to be in the block to air his racist comments as part of his unraveling. If it doesn’t air tomorrow, the show will have shown their true colors. 

Maybe, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the show is purposely white-washing Kyle's image because they are invested in pushing his showmance with Alyssa. They have no other showmance going on and I'm sure they don't want it tainted with accusations of racism. So we see no footage whatsoever of Kyle's pitch to Michael about an alt-white alliance. They've worked too hard to prop him up as their squeaky clean All American boy.

The show has already shown their true colors for years by scrubbing any negative footage of their faves. 

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

So who is betting on 2nd down after Jasmine?  I think Terrance.  

I dunno...  Brittany and Turner are also injured.  I could see Terrance hanging on longer than one or both of them, especially if the first 4 down are Have Nots.

Sucks for Daniel that all this Terrance shit didn’t happen a few days ago, before noms changed. It wouldn’t have mattered to the LO long term strategy either way. Just another karmic slap in the face, I guess.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:
I really think Taylor has the best shot and I will be willing her to win lol.

I think she has a great shot at it too, and she wants it bad. Like, really bad. It would also be a nice victory for her to win on the night Daniel goes home, so I’m pulling for her, too.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I dunno...  Brittany and Turner are also injured.  I could see Terrance hanging on longer than one or both of them, especially if the first 4 down are Have Nots.

Maybe I should have said I hope it is Terrance, smug misogynist.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Has Daniel spoken to Taylor since his infamous "Don't ever talk to me!!!" outburst?  I've not even seen them in the same room together unless there is a production related reason.  Of course, I rarely see him talk with anyone but Terrance (another brilliant game strategy -- can't believe he's about to be evicted).  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Has Daniel spoken to Taylor since his infamous "Don't ever talk to me!!!" outburst?  I've not even seen them in the same room together unless there is a production related reason.  Of course, I rarely see him talk with anyone but Terrance (another brilliant game strategy -- can't believe he's about to be evicted).  

Wasn’t he involved in selling the genius plan to Jasmine, Indy and Alyssa to all go 1 by 1 to talk to Michael, pushing the exact same plan?   Or did he leave the selling to that strategic genius Terrance?

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I got up early just to watch this and Jasmine does the weakest jump down ever before the show even ends? I want my money back! And another cup of coffee.

LOL - dangit - I didn't stream the east coast feed tonight and I missed Jasmine's lame jump down.  Quick, someone find a clip!