Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

It'll be interesting seeing how the Leftovers fare because unlike other dominant alliances, there's no clear leader in the LO.

BB6 Friendship - Maggie was the clear leader

BB16's Bomb Squad - Derrick was the clear leader

BB19's Friendship - Paul was the clear leader

BB20 Level 6 - Tyler was the clear leader

BB22 Committee - Cody was the clear leader

BB23 Cookout - Xavier was the clear leader

• Love 1

Taylor and Brittany: They didn't know what they were signing up for before the game. But Taylor says they can rewrite the story for themselves now. 

Taylor asks if Brittany wants to hear the first line of her speech "Houseguests, specifically Nicole, to quote a BB superfan, Rihanna 'you look so dumb right now.'"

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

RIP feeds because half of it will be following the cringemance 24/7, like always.

4 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Ew I saw that too. Such a cringemance.

I'm sorry that it happened to you but I'm also glad to not be alone in this pain.

ETA: It happened on Brittany's bed with Daniel faking sleep next to them. I... I think I need an adult.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don't know about y'all but I think the most romantic place in the house to get your mack on is totes the ant infested open-to-the-house bedroom that's decorated like the world's worst man-cave ('cause golf) with two sleeping HGs near you. Well, one sleeping HG (Joseph) and one dead Elvis impersonator (Daniel). Definitely gets my motor running.

Kyssa - even their name smush is hork worthy - is the living embodiment of "You hang up first." "No, you hang up first." "No, you." "We'll count to three and do it at the same time, okay? 1-2-... you didn't hang up!" "Neither did you!"

7 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Alyssa has never heard of "The Lord of the Rings." She asks Kyle "Is it like Star Trek?"

Alyssa hasn't heard of a word longer than five letters. She's challenging Clay for the Dumbest HG Ever award.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8

LMAO - Turner just went back inside after discovering that the lounge area is infested with "like 30,000 ants!" and Jasmine said she moved over to the hammock after they started crawling through her hair, and Monte follows both of them up with the truest statement ever uttered on BB - "it's their house."

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I guess the favoured stove element in the World's Most Shoddily Put Together House has died. How in the world will someone cook all of Jasmine's food for her?

It's so funny that everyone's first reaction is "Is it the GOOD burner?"

• LOL 3

Can't believe no one reported about the Nicole chat to herself in her bed at around 11:33pm BBtime - she begins listing off the HGs - doesn't feel like she's been lied to by Alyssa & Indy; in her opinion Michael & Taylor were genuinely shocked that Daniel & Kyle used the veto, so that worked; she hopes there's a secret power that is given to her; hopes Jasmine & Indy are trying to stay awake to see if they can find out info but Michael's been dropping hints that there's an alliance of 8 which must include Jasmine & Indy and would give them the votes to get Nicole out, but her relationship with Daniel is threatening to them even though she's never betrayed them; she's asking Ameerah to telepathically send her the missing pieces of the puzzle, lol. 

She feels like she's living one big investigation and she knows who the suspects are - except she doesn't, lol - and these people are the worst liars...  are they now?  And here the live feeders think they should be enshrined in the BB HOF as "best actors" after last week's performances and what is shaping up to be a bunch of encore performances this week, lol.  Surrrre, it's "their body language alone" that tells her they're lying.  Maybe - if they were overacting like my HS drama teacher overacted.  But, they're not!  

She thinks Monte & Joseph's alliance is called "MoJo" because that's what they call their workouts and it's "so dumb".  Well, no, that's not what their alliance is called, but that wouldn't be the worst alliance name even just in this season when you were part of Po's Pack and the non-Girls Girls-alliance.  

Ohhhhh...  The worst part of BB is the waiting.  She has to have CONVERSATIONS over the next two days.  She doesn't say with whom, so I assume that it's a real chore for her to have conversations with anyone and everyone not named Daniel.  

And she can't believe they tried to pit Terrance against her.  Well, no, you did that to yourself, dear, by making it clear last week that Ameerah was your #1 of that Festie Bestie pairing.  But, she's good because she knows she's 100% safe and knows what it takes to stay in the house and just not allow herself to get paranoid with anything because she lives in a house with slobs.  Don't worry, Nicole, the Leftovers will make sure you're not living in their house after Thursday!  

Lots of dead airspace while she thinks during that convo, so probably not worth rewinding to view yourselves, but damn, girl is snowed.  

Camera then switches to Turner & Monte in HOH discussing Nicole counting votes.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Continuing on the Cam 2 around midnight - Michael, Brittany & Taylor chatting - sounds like we're not getting a blindside this week as they're discussing when to "let the girls in" on the fact that Taylor's staying.  Indy told Michael earlier that she doesn't want to be embarrassed like last week again.  Brittany also feels a bit badly about not clueing them in.  Taylor - does not.  Can't say I blame her, lol.  But, it sounds like they want to let them know on Wednesday what's really happening. 

Yeesh, people.  We deserve another blindside.  Don't be nice!

• Love 10

Taylor continues to prove she has the worst taste ever by talking about how hot Jack from BB21 was.

10 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Can't believe no one reported about the Nicole chat to herself in her bed at around 11:33pm BBtime

TBF I think most of us try to avoid Nicole for mental health and self-care reasons. Sometimes you need to be gentle with yourself.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I saw Turner and Kyle make a final two agreement because they both think Monte and Joseph would screw them over if they all get to Final Four together.  I guess Michael, Brittany, and Taylor were right to think they are somewhat expendable.

Kyle was saying right before his agreement with Turner that he really does want to get to final seven and likes the group, but he knows that's probably bad for him in the end.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Don't worry, Indy, you'll soon forget this moment of self-awareness!

This week on BB Memento…

Of all nights to miss feeds, I have to miss Alyssa and Kyle finally making out, aw … JK. Turns out this was an excellent night to miss feeds.

Taylor and the leftover boys are in the kitchen, eating cereal. Kyle just found out that the cameras are on 24/7. He is shocked to hear they show people sleeping. He is doubly shocked when Taylor tells him they show people having sex (under covers only). He has many questions about this, which— no, Kyle. Please don’t. 

Lots of talk about ants. Before going to sleep, Nicole reported that one was crawling up her face in the DR. Guess they found their queen.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 12

You know, I realize that the BB house is in California, where ants appear almost instantly in warm weather and actively migrate indoors to the air-conditioned space, and the HGs are usually at least as slovenly as me, but I really have to wonder if the house is built on the world's largest ant hill.  It cannot be possible that CBS is too cheap to spring for a pest control service on their lot, because that would affect a lot more than just the BB HGs.  I mean, really, the presence of a giant ant hill under that building is the only logical explanation for why the ants show up in the quantities there are every year.  😀

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

LOLOL FOUTTÉ had moments of self-awareness, too, but then they would talk themselves back into believing that everything was fiiiine. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. (I love being able to bust out my Googling skills high school French once per season.

Ça me plaît beaucoup car j'étais un prof de français. 

I am not typing in French again. Autocorrect goes crazy!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

It'll be interesting seeing how the Leftovers fare because unlike other dominant alliances, there's no clear leader in the LO.

BB6 Friendship - Maggie was the clear leader

BB16's Bomb Squad - Derrick was the clear leader

BB19's Friendship - Paul was the clear leader

BB20 Level 6 - Tyler was the clear leader

BB22 Committee - Cody was the clear leader

BB23 Cookout - Xavier was the clear leader

I would definitely argue Tiffany was the clear leader of CO, but Xavier was definitely the clear winner. I totally agree though that part of what makes the LO appealing is that they do not have a leader. It helps make their probable steamroll a little more interesting than those others.

2 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

You know, I realize that the BB house is in California, where ants appear almost instantly in warm weather and actively migrate indoors to the air-conditioned space, and the HGs are usually at least as slovenly as me, but I really have to wonder if the house is built on the world's largest ant hill.  It cannot be possible that CBS is too cheap to spring for a pest control service on their lot, because that would affect a lot more than just the BB HGs.  I mean, really, the presence of a giant ant hill under that building is the only logical explanation for why the ants show up in the quantities there are every year.  😀

Seriously! I mean, I get ants in my house in summer pretty bad but no where near the level they do.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Terrance agrees that his HOH room would be locked. He'd be in the tub. 

Terrance as HoH? That started my morning off with a laugh. Terrance is one of the most clueless wastes of space ever in that house. And correct me if I’m wrong but not only is he not a Leftover I don’t think he even knows details of the existence of The Leftovers and who its members are.

The only possibly amusing aspect of Terrance being HoH is his letter from home would be from his wife and all it would say is “Don’t come back home unless you’ve got the money.”

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Terrance as HoH? That started my morning off with a laugh. Terrance is one of the most useless wastes of space ever in that house. And correct me if I’m wrong but not only is he not a Leftover I don’t think he even knows details of the existence of The Leftovers and who its members are.

He also has no idea that Monte and Joe invited him to join them so they had a sacrificial lamb should they ever be put up for eviction.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I figure that the house being on a parking lot is kinda like where I live, where we keep losing natural forest to build more houses. The parking lot is the natural habitat for the ants, much like the bears and coyotes and cougars out here and because the space keeps getting taken, they keep moving further into settled areas - or in this case, the Big Brother house. Maybe if we stop stealing their land, they'll stop invading our homes.

This post brought to you by marijuana and the fact that I have to shovel bear shit out of my driveway for the third time this week. And it's only Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I've always assumed that the ants have their own aggressively marketed summer TV show ("Ant House") where a selection of industrious ants, spurred on by their own emaciated cheerleader, enter the abode of slovenly humans and manage to carry away enough crumbs to feed their whole colony. 

I wanna watch this show instead please.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would definitely argue Tiffany was the clear leader of CO,

I would agree 100% with that. Xavier was quick to take credit for Tiffany's work.  Sadly that mirrored what tends to happen to women in the real world and was one drawback of last season and the Cookout  for me.

Brittany was telling Taylor last night that she just doesn't see the votes there for her to win no matter how the rest of the season plays out from here. That may be a specific Brittany problem but she was touching on the larger issue.

49 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I figure that the house being on a parking lot is kinda like where I live, where we keep losing natural forest to build more houses. The parking lot is the natural habitat for the ants, much like the bears and coyotes and cougars out here and because the space keeps getting taken

To quote a GREAT Canadian, you pave paradise to put up a parking lot.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Good morning! I had to do actual work straight off so I'm off to a late start. Not there's really anything going on besides snoring.

Camera 1 is showing the golf room or hallway bedroom, whichever you prefer. The camera is focused on Joseph who is now sleeping, but was awake and changed position a short while ago. Someone is performing night music. On the far side of Joseph is Taylor, back to us, showing her hair clipped up. Camera 2 shows the other side of the room. This was once a tidy room.  You can see Joseph at the bottom of the screen, then on his left is someone whose face is hidden by a fuzzy headboard? The bed beyond has a mummified person in it, actually looks like a cocoon.

Cameras 3 and 4 show the Have Not room. It's nice and quiet up here. Turner turns restlessly on his slide. Jasmine's over in the corner on the butterfly, although all you can really see are crumpled up blankets. Her scooter is parked by the floatie lawn chair. Camera 4 shows a closeup of Turner on his side. It looks like he's trying to get as far away from Jasmine as possible.

• Love 1

Under the assumption that the Leftovers evict Nicole and then Daniel: The Michael/Brittany/Taylor trio are kinda fucked no matter what. Indy hates Brittany, Alyssa is ride or dick for Kyle, no one wants to touch Jasmine because she's dead weight and she might ask you to wipe her ass. If they get folded into the Turner/Alyssa/Kyle trio, they still run the risk of being at the bottom of a six person alliance. They might actually have better luck with Joseph/Monte even though they have a F2. At least Michael has proven he can win Vetoes.

ETA: This is all with a heavy dose of IMO.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

we're not getting a blindside this week as they're discussing when to "let the girls in" on the fact that Taylor's staying

I get wanting to manage jury votes here, but as long as all 7 Leftovers stay on the same page the rest of the non Leftovers in Jury are going to be stuck with picking someone from the LO as the winner as we know Taylor is really at the greatest disadvantage with the rest of the jury since they all decided to hate her from jump. Brittany is the next worse off probably, so both of them are the only ones who even marginally benefit from letting them "vote with the house" while they roll to F7. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

If that is indeed his mom tweeting that and Kyle did indeed do the deed, shame on her for talking about it on social media.

Eww to all her posts. A helicopter parent to the extreme. No wonder this 29-year old is such a man-child. He may have left the church, now he needs to leave the house.

image.png.c166c55d31e65858568f67e51c6f7645.png

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3

Lights on in the house now. Camera 4 is focused on the outside balcony, where Daniel is pondering his next move in the BB house. In his mind, he and Nicole will dominate and crush all those who oppose them. He has a mental dartboard of Taylor as everything that goes wrong for him and Nicole is TAYLOR'S FAULT.

(Both Daniel and Nicole need to be gone before jury or else they will give Taylor hell in the jury house.)

An enterprising house guest on the balcony could throw water balloons down at the house guests below.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

FTR I don't think Kyle and Alyssa made the beast with two backs

Yeah I would be surprised after Taylor gave Kyle the heads up that the Feeds would pick it up.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Michael, Brittany, and Taylor had already talked about that last week.  They knew they would be the first three to go of that group and discussed finding other options before that could happen.  But I guess they're waiting till after Daniel and Nicole are gone before they make their move.

It could be a matter of wanting to draw Indy, Alyssa and Jasmine to their side and help when it comes to ousting Joe, Monte and Turner.  If they're the ones to clue those three in to Nicole going that would give them the numbers, even if they save getting rid of Kyle until later because of Alyssa.

16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Under the assumption that the Leftovers evict Nicole and then Daniel: The Michael/Brittany/Taylor trio are kinda fucked no matter what. Indy hates Brittany, Alyssa is ride or dick for Kyle, no one wants to touch Jasmine because she's dead weight and she might ask you to wipe her ass. If they get folded into the Turner/Alyssa/Kyle trio, they still run the risk of being at the bottom of a six person alliance. They might actually have better luck with Joseph/Monte even though they have a F2. At least Michael has proven he can win Vetoes.

ETA: This is all with a heavy dose of IMO.

I don't see Michael/Brittany/Taylor getting folded into a Turner/Alyssa/Kyle trio, at least not long term.  Either way, once Daniel is gone, they need to get rid of MoJoe.  They, especially Michael & Brittany, can expose how MoJoe engineered the Ameerah and Nicole ousters and turn those three easily against the guys.  The Girls Girls non-alliance+Daniel are convinced that Turner is too dumb to have thought up the Ameerah backdoor on his own, and they're not wrong.

16 minutes ago, blixie said:

I get wanting to manage jury votes here, but as long as all 7 Leftovers stay on the same page the rest of the non Leftovers in Jury are going to be stuck with picking someone from the LO as the winner as we know Taylor is really at the greatest disadvantage with the rest of the jury since they all decided to hate her from jump. Brittany is the next worse off probably, so both of them are the only ones who even marginally benefit from letting them "vote with the house" while they roll to F7. 

There's still plenty of time left in the game.  The only truly bitter "Taylor's my BEC" juror I see is Jasmine.  And she might even chill once the likes of Nicole & Daniel are out of the house.  Jasmine is your classic Gretchen Weiner - she's not the actual leader of the Mean Girls clique, but she takes it to the extreme to curry favor with the leader and once the head of the snake is gone she stops the bullying and bitching.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

Eww to all her posts. A helicopter parent to the extreme. No wonder this 29-year old is such a man-child. He may have left the church, now he needs to leave the house.

image.png.c166c55d31e65858568f67e51c6f7645.png

Some folks get so far into the "sharing their lives" aspect of social media that they lose sight of what's appropriate.  A horrified emoji would have been a sufficient comment.  No further words needed.  image.thumb.png.92391990bf1e0f984ff509ae8906070f.pnghttps://hotsigns.net/Screaming-Emoji-75-Decal_p_120.html

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The only truly bitter "Taylor's my BEC" juror I see is Jasmine. 

I feel like I haven't seen or heard Jasmine say the worst shit and when she had her chance to take out Taylor she didn't even nom her so I actually think she is the most workable of the rest of the girls. Indy as said some crazy vile stuff and Alyssa is on Kyle's dick. But my problem with the Taylor haters is them thinking she is the Tiffany of the  house. Masterminding every move that doesn't go their way, and while I like the girl and empathize with her being mean girled I'm still not sure WHAT kind of game player she is, but she's certainly not running the whole fucking game.  Anyway just wanted to make it clear I agree that Michael/Brittany/Taylor have to find at least one if not another person for F5/6, ideally at least one of the girls and Terrance, because if they don't get MoJoe/Kyle out at the exact right moment I foresee a brodown.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yeah I would be surprised after Taylor gave Kyle the heads up that the Feeds would pick it up.

I mean, really, once you've lived through the BB9 hot tub orgies and April and Ollie fucking like rabbits in every room and on every surface possible (and some you didn't think could be possible), you've seen it all. A blushing church boy getting down is almost refreshing.

Fuck I'm getting old.

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, TimWil said:

Terrance as HoH? That started my morning off with a laugh. Terrance is one of the most clueless wastes of space ever in that house. And correct me if I’m wrong but not only is he not a Leftover I don’t think he even knows details of the existence of The Leftovers and who its members are.

Terrance may not be a master strategist, but I don’t think he’s as dumb as you think. He was smart enough to catch on that Nicole was using him, before it became obvious, and instead of blowing it up has maintained enough relationships with enough people that he can play both sides of the house. Which is about as good as he can do, not being a member of the Leftovers. He doesn’t know about them, Turner told him only that he had the votes to keep him in the game last week. So he is aware that some of the guys are working together, but not the extent of the alliance. Which still puts him ahead of Jasmine, Nicole, Alyssa, Indy, and Daniel.

1 hour ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Michael, Brittany, and Taylor had already talked about that last week.  They knew they would be the first three to go of that group and discussed finding other options before that could happen.  But I guess they're waiting till after Daniel and Nicole are gone before they make their move.

And as we know, the best time to make a move in BB is always “later”. 🙄

33 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Kyle didn’t find out from Taylor until long after the kissy face snuggling, or whatever went on. (Alyssa was already in bed at that point.) So what I took as general surprise and curiosity from him may have been more “OH MY GOD MY MOM SAW THAT.” 

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

and April and Ollie fucking like rabbits in every room and on every surface possible (and some you didn't think could be possible),

Oh God, there's a memory.   I wish I could unsee some of those visuals that still linger.  Yuck.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, really, once you've lived through the BB9 hot tub orgies and April and Ollie fucking like rabbits in every room and on every surface possible (and some you didn't think could be possible), you've seen it all. A blushing church boy getting down is almost refreshing.

Fuck I'm getting old.

April and Ollie is seared into my memory, and I really, really wish it wasn't.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Jasmine likes to put ranch seasoning on top of her spaghetti. 

blasphemer.jpg.JPG.6034c81318b5713b6f1613ea204dcb78.JPG

14 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Is it wrong that I don't want Jasmine to be evicted for a while. I love the comedy she brings. 🤣

But THINK ABOUT THE PICKLES, MAN!!!  PicklePutz needs to GO.

15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I never saw any of it, thankfully lol.

“Thankfully” is definitely the operative word in this context; wish *I* could be thankful in that way, but alas….  🫥

Edited by Nashville
Formatting
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Terrance may not be a master strategist, but I don’t think he’s as dumb as you think. He was smart enough to catch on that Nicole was using him, before it became obvious, and instead of blowing it up has maintained enough relationships with enough people that he can play both sides of the house. Which is about as good as he can do, not being a member of the Leftovers. He doesn’t know about them, Turner told him only that he had the votes to keep him in the game last week. So he is aware that some of the guys are working together, but not the extent of the alliance. Which still puts him ahead of Jasmine, Nicole, Alyssa, Indy, and Daniel.

And as we know, the best time to make a move in BB is always “later”. 🙄

I respectfully disagree. Terrance is awful casting for this show and this game. I doubt he has anything within him to emerge as any sort of viable player or even as a “personality.” There’s a reason he’s practically a non-entity on the CBS broadcasts.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Taylor continues to prove she has the worst taste ever by talking about how hot Jack from BB21 was.

And just like that Taylor waved good-bye to the least-contested AFP prize in BB history. ;-)

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would definitely argue Tiffany was the clear leader of CO, but Xavier was definitely the clear winner.

C'mon guys...Deref was the creator and clear leader of the CO.  He told us so every chance he got...

• LOL 16
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

blasphemer.jpg.JPG.6034c81318b5713b6f1613ea204dcb78.JPG

But THINK ABOUT THE PICKLES, MAN!!!  PicklePutz needs to GO.

“Thankfully” is definitely the operative word in this context; wish *I* could be thankful in that way, but alas….  🫥

Here’s why I also want to keep Jasmine on. I think she’s so impressed with her acting skills, what with her being able to REEEE-Ally swing that accent as the diary room asks her (cause I’m sure they’re egging her, to use southern vernacular, she is one of the show ponies), and simply because I’m a thrill seeker, bring on the show pony shitshow. I want to see how far and wide they can make her put on the eyebrows 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6