Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Goodness gracious he's an ass. 

I wish that there was a female equivalent for "guys" that wasn't "gals," which seems Roy Rogers-ish to me. "Girls" is not the equivalent to "guys." I never hear anyone say "boys." 

Broads ? ( Just kidding , really ! :)

• LOL 4

Ameerah and Nicole whispering in the women's bedroom, talking about the blindside and future and how much everything sucks. Nicole doesn't want to say good-bye to Terrance. She also says she sees going all the way to the end with Ameerah. (what about Daniel?) Alyssa trounces in. What happened? Ameerah and Nicole asked. They got me says Alyssa. They're saying that 7 people share the 3-person bedroom?? Of course Alyssa and Indie are upstairs.

Nicole is going to do laundry but I thought the backyard wasn't open. Are the washer and dryer inside? She's also going to clean the bathroom. 

There's also a riveting game of pool happening between Terrence and Turner (hoodie up, also covered by the HOH bathrobe).

2 hours ago, thestorm said:

Anybody can listen, but Michael hasn't cultivate the relationships in the house and he is awkward in his interpersonal interactions.

I think he's made great strides in this department tbh. Michael is actually well liked but a lot of people. But he has proven himself to be the only real comp threat so that will likely derail him. I hope he can overcome it though because he really is the person that could/would break up Leftovers.

7 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

She's not. She's a mommy vlogger. I think Amber from BB8 is in prison.

BB8 Amber isn't in prison. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just a possibility that a showmance may develop between Daniel and Ameerah.  They discovered they are each other's types! Yesterday Ameerah was describing her type to Joseph and she ended up describing Daniel. Then Daniel starts coming on to her a little, "I know this guy in Vegas, a musician, likes Elvis . . ." It may be best for Ameerah if she's voted out on Thursday.

Nicole and Ameerah have plans to be on The Amazing Race. Joseph's bandana from the pie contest hasn't been washed yet and it smells like pie.

Nicole says she is going to be friends with everyone in the house's families. Like she'll be besties with Terrance's wife, and Terrance will say Nicole hasn't returned my call and his wife will say, Nicole said she'll call you next week.

Joseph just counted to ten in Arabic. I figured that out because he looked at his hands and stuck out a finger each time he said a number.

• LOL 4

Brittany suggests to Jasmine that she start wearing her boot and walk around. The boot should take the pressure off of her foot. Jasmine says, But it doesn't feel like it! Brittany says Jasmine's foot looks a lot better than it did.

Turner, Kyle and Monte are talking about Jasmine and examining her lies. She said she walked in New York Fashion Week. Her husband works for a Fortune 500 company and they're rich, etc.

Kyle is pretending to his bestie that he's not really playing the game, that he doesn't know what he's doing. 

Interesting. .during that last HOH comp, they weren't listening to music like we were but had to watch a screen with red and green lights. The guys in the HOH room are talking about it kind of lulling them into a stupor.

• Useful 1

Of course Jasmine isn’t going to take that boot off until she absolutely has to. With two functional feet, why would anyone bring her chips and soda?

3 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Taylor now saying that Daniel told her that all of America was watching, you can't get away with what you did, called her a bitch and fake, it's Taylor's fault what happened to Paloma.
Taylor thought Daniel was joking at first.

Considering he paints himself as a feminist and women’s advocate, I find it deeply ironic that Daniel is the one holding most tightly to the Taylor hate. If he’s half the man he purports to be, he’s going to feel like shiiiit when he gets out and learns the truth. I’m just sorry I won’t be there to see it.

5 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I wish that there was a female equivalent for "guys" that wasn't "gals," which seems Roy Rogers-ish to me. 

Well, if you’re a fan of musicals, I guess it’s… dolls?

45 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Kyle is pretending to his bestie that he's not really playing the game, that he doesn't know what he's doing. 

I don’t know if it was their plan from the start, but Kyle did a good job of portraying himself as a kindly, aw-shucks naive altar boy. While Turner was the personification of a chillin’ party dude whose deepest thoughts involved babes and blunts. This is why the girls cannot conceive of Kyle doing anything devious, and are quick to believe that Turner made a goofy mistake in his noms. It’s really kind of genius.

Last night, somebody said Turner drives a Tesla. If Jasmine hears that, she is sure to upgrade her supposed vehicle (a Mercedes).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Daniel and Taylor talking. He said he did what he did because he just stands up for those he loves.

Taylor says she wants to be friends inside and outside of this house. Not sure if she's just being polite.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Love 1

I'm trying to figure out what's going on. House guests are being called somewhere one by one and go to some room, where it's warm and dark. Maybe the weekly Covid test? They're going to the upstairs diary room, as announcer voice calls Michael.

Brittany whispers to Jasmine that Daniel and Taylor were going to talk and wondering if it had happened yet. Princess Jasmine is lounging on the living room sofa, foot up on two pillows, draped in a blanket. Brittany is sitting on the scooter, which does make a good chair. Nicole is starting to fix supper.

In the meantime, here are Daniel and Taylor are talking in the other women's bedroom. It looks like they're clearing the air. Daniel says he didn't want her to feel ostracized. I think he's talking about Paloma now - feeds were down for around a minute - , saying that her problem started at home and brought into the house. He says he doesn't want Taylor to think that she was responsible for Paloma going home (isn't he the one who said that in the first place?). 

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Daniel and Taylor talking. He said he did what he did because he just stands up for those he loves.

I'm watching this, too, and I think Taylor is being too nice. But if she's keeping her eye on the prize it's probably her best move. She's now saying that Daniel is a sweet, nice guy, but she doesn't agree with what he said, the content, but if someone wants to offer a genuine apology they should be given the apology. She's telling America she doesn't want Daniel to lose opportunities after this and she will be her friend. Then Mr. Announcer tells her to go to the upstairs diary room.

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Ooh, Michael and Kyle thinking of blaming their votes on Daniel and Nicole. These two are smart.

Not really, since the Girls Girls expect it to be a unanimous vote to evict Terrance.  Obviously, when Ameerah goes instead, the remaining Girls Girls & Daniel will figure out that they were done dirty by everyone else.  There's no upside in trying to pin the blame on Daniel & Nicole since it's going to take 6 votes to evict anyone.

3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Not really, since the Girls Girls expect it to be a unanimous vote to evict Terrance.  Obviously, when Ameerah goes instead, the remaining Girls Girls & Daniel will figure out that they were done dirty by everyone else.  There's no upside in trying to pin the blame on Daniel & Nicole since it's going to take 6 votes to evict anyone.

They're thinking they can flip them by saying that's what the "house" wants.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I'm watching this, too, and I think Taylor is being too nice. But if she's keeping her eye on the prize it's probably her best move. 

I have no idea what he said, but I assume she’s definitely being too nice. And if it’s gameplay… heh. You go, girl.

40 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I don’t know if this was supposed to make us think that Paloma’s gotten help, but yikes. Manic as ever.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t know if this was supposed to make us think that Paloma’s gotten help, but yikes. Manic as ever.

This post actually makes me think the doctors told her to walk to get some inpatient care at a hospital. 

• LOL 1
59 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Are they required to watch it?  Because if I ever go out for this show, that'd be a hard pass.

Heh. Don't you mean it'd be an Overwhelming No?

For my part, I'd be on Grodner's shit list so fast if they gave me Season 16 to watch in pregame sequester. "But I fucking hate Derrick! He ruined the game for years to come! Frankie was awful and Battle of the Block was the dumbest twist ever!"

OTOH, it'd be really hard to pass up the opportunity to give such direct feedback.

• Love 8

Monte and Taylor whispering in the bathroom: Terrance’s campaigning/ Alyssa’s non-campaigning is working out well, because they can just play off the eventual outcome as Terrance working harder. Next week, the goal is to get either Daniel or Nicole out. If a Leftover doesn’t win HoH, they can still accomplish that by pushing for a Kyle or Taylor nom, and then voting out the other.

• Love 3

Jasmine to Alyssa and Terrance: You know when Covid hit and businesses were shutting down? Beyoncé put the spotlight on a number of black owned businesses, and I was one of those businesses! High fives all around.

This is the second time I have seen Jasmine name check Beyoncé, and I’ve seen probably 10% of feeds. Doesn’t seem like a great strategy to make people think you’re deserving of the final prize. But maybe Jasmine is just here for the Instagram likes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Nicole tells Monte that she would rather be backdoored than have to compete in a veto. Good to know!

11:30 BB time and there is very little happening. Nobody is campaigning, the girls are talking about acrylic nails and makeup, and most people are either in bed or getting ready for bed. So apparently nobody has caught on yet to the blindside. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Turner, Kyle and Monte are talking about Jasmine and examining her lies. She said she walked in New York Fashion Week. 

To do what, place a food order?!

Gah, but I loathe this entitled Joan Crawford eyebrowed heiffa.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
11 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Ugh they need to stop showing Season 16 to everyone. 

They actually don't give them any BB seasons at all to watch in sequester now. Which is good imo.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Nicole tells Monte that she would rather be backdoored than have to compete in a veto. Good to know!

What an idiot lol.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Me: *opens up the feeds to see if anything is happening*
Daniel: "Taylor bullied Paloma!"
Me: *closes down the feeds*

I suspected his apologies to Taylor were a bunch of bull.

I wish Taylor had a real ally in the house. Even though some people are nicer, I'm not sure there's anyone to look out for her. For example, letting her know who is talking crap about her behind her back.

ETA: but if she'd rather be backdoored than play in the veto comp, I don't know if an ally would do much good.

Edited by Lamb18
30 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Gah, but I loathe this entitled Joan Crawford eyebrowed heiffa.

I snorted so hard at this, I think I hurt something.

7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I suspected his apologies to Taylor were a bunch of bull.

100%. It sounds like Daniel, Nicole, and Ameerah spent most of the night trashing Taylor and calling her the problem. Especially funny was Ameerah saying something like "If I had to put up with what Taylor has, I would have just left the house by now!" quickly followed by "If anyone is the bully, it's Taylor." The math ain't mathin'.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4

Daniel’s “apology” to Taylor was terrible. I hope she relays that there was no “I’m sorry” in sight in the DR because Daniel is awful. I love Taylor but she can almost be too nice. Though I know she has to keep appearances to some extent but I wouldn’t mind seeing a little jab back sometimes, even if subtlety. I hope she will still put him up if she gets HOH. Seeing Nicole’s reaction to that as her “bestie” would be delicious. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Taylor didn't say that; Nicole did.

I've been waiting for these threads lol:

These Autumn updates are pretty funny.

Anyhow, good morning! Camera 1 has a rare treat for us - Daniel's semi-bare chest showing a weird tattoo - it's of a cloud peeing. The pee arcs out of the top of the cloud then descends several inches down his chest into a little puddle.

Too bad he just rolled over onto his side and crossed his arms. He must have known I was looking at his embarrassing peeing cloud and decided to cover it up. You can see lines and streaks from other tattoos but not enough of any to make out what they are.

Camera 2 shows the women's atomic bedroom. Daniel is violating Ameerah's bed by being in it. She will need to do a sage ritual on the sheets. I think Nicole's in the middle bed since Indy is up on the Have Not room. I assume Alyssa's in her usual bed but can't tell for sure.

Camera 3 shows the boys' room. All four beds are occupied but all you can see of anyone is the top of Terrence's bed. And he just started up his morning sonata. Camera 4 just shows up closeup of the top of Kyle's head. Terrence's snores have gone from pianissimo to fortissimo. Time to change cams.

• LOL 3
(edited)

Daniel is serenading the women's bedroom through his nose. Did you know his snores have perfect pitch? Terrence is not the only night musician. I was wrong in the last post - Daniel is in Alyssa's bed and Ameerah is in her own bed. Alyssa's the other have not with Indie.

Edited by Lamb18

She is up for good, too. She dashes out of the bathroom and grabs her zip-lock cosmetic bag from the counter and scrambles around in it (hands unwashed). After finding what she needs, she then washes her hands and proceeds to putting her contacts in, then brushes her teeth.

Indie's now in the kitchen making coffee. What I thought was a blanket is actually a red and black plaid scarf.

It's hard to believe this is only the third week. I feel like I've been watching these guys forever.

18 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Brittany suggests to Jasmine that she start wearing her boot and walk around. The boot should take the pressure off of her foot. Jasmine says, But it doesn't feel like it! Brittany says Jasmine's foot looks a lot better than it did.

This was a sprain, right? She should be able to walk on that by now. I had a clean break in my left foot last summer, and I was up and walking with a boot by the second day. It drove me nuts, but it was better than making my husband and daughter get everything for me. She's just lazy as hell.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

I had a whole post ready then a cat walked across my keyboard, switched the whole page to something called immersive reader (?), and lost the whole post.

A new scandal: someone sneaking Nicole's floss out of her cosmetic bag and using it.  I don't know who this woman is. I guess they are floss pics. The thief used the floss pics, then put the broken pics back in the drawer by the cosmetic bag. Anyhow, this person came in, opened Nicole's bag and took out the floss while Nicole was sitting there. Nicole looks at her and the person says, "I thought this was Joe's bag."

Yesterday Indie calls  Monte a weirdo while he was riding an exercise bike. He says, She called me weirdo! Then Indie says, My English isn't that good. Nicole was showering and heard all that.

• LOL 2

Jasmine's up! She scoots her way across the house and now she's off camera again. 

Cameras 1 and 2 show the boys' bedroom.  No one is up yet. Monte sleeps with regular glasses, not sunglasses. That seems odd.