Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Turner really screwed him last week not exposing Kyle in that group meeting. Joseph was at least loyal to Turner. 

He really has no good options. Kyle doesn't have his back he threw him under the bus last week. He only really has Monte because he is so stuck on the pound.

His best move would be to nominate Kyle/Alyssa tell the Leftovers Kyle spilled and if one of them comes down put up Michael. 

• Love 1

WHoa after all that drama last week Turner just decided "nah" and is going for Terrance and Alyssa? Wtf? Why'd he even try to win this HoH? He was pretty much 100% safe no matter who won.

ETA: I wonder if Turner felt guilty for selling out Joseph so hard and decided he didn't like the feeling of being a turncoat. T hat's the only explanation I can come up with.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

WHoa after all that drama last week Turner just decided "nah" and is going for Terrance and Alyssa? Wtf? Why'd he even try to win this HoH? He was pretty much 100% safe no matter who won.

ETA: I wonder if Turner felt guilty for selling out Joseph so hard and decided he didn't like the feeling of being a turncoat. T hat's the only explanation I can come up with.

I dunno...  Turner's position isn't all that great in the After Party alliance.  He'll never be more than #3 to Kyle/Alyssa and Terrance couldn't play for HOH this week. Plus, both Terrance and Kyle have proven they are loyal only to themselves.  Terrance was willing to put Turner, his most recent BFF in the house following the exits of Nicole & Daniel, on the block because Kyle got his ear and fed him a bunch of half-truths.  It won't take much, I don't think, for someone else to turn Terrance again, because his ego needs for him to feel like he's making big moves and part of the inner circle, and he turns petty instead of recognizing what terrible reads he's had on the house dynamics for the last 4-5 weeks.

On the other hand, the Brochella LOs have all been loyal and willing to do what it takes.  I'd rather take my chances with a group that have been good to me, and hope I can work out a F3 with Monte/Taylor or Michael/Brittany (or, better yet, a F3 with Taylor/Brittany) than trust anyone in the After Party to have my back to F4.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

His best move would be to nominate Kyle/Alyssa tell the Leftovers Kyle spilled and if one of them comes down put up Michael. 

Yea, if he’s decided not to go with After Party then he really should be nomming Kyle/Alyssa. 

Now why in the world would the feeds go down at 8 am bbt and still be down now?

Feeds back!

Everyone's draped in blankets, trodding down the stairs to the kitchen. Comments about the dishwasher - it's running! Michael says, "They took our time away?" So whatever clock they had is gone. New table - a much smaller circle.

I thought it was nomination ceremony, done really early. But it was just a kitchen remodel, sort of.  So now everyone's going back to bed. Well, Alyssa is, anyway. Michael's back in Ameerah's old bed. So Kyle and Alyssa won't have the bubble room to themselves.

Monte and Kyle in the bathroom. Terrance is there, too.

Kyle and Terrance whispering about how during HOH, Michael yelled out, "Come on, Monte! You have to win!"

That table looks so small.

Up in HOH room, Turner is sleeping.

14 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

she already knew Kyle didn't want to use the veto on her

That's not accurate. Kyle was pretending he wasn't going to use the veto and he was waiting to see what would happen. When Daniel decided he would use it, Kyle just played it to the leftovers like he would not have used the veto but what can he do now that Daniel wants to use it? It was a gift that fell on Kyle's lap. In fact we don't know if Kyle would have used the veto or not because we never got the chance to test him.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Still doesn't explain why Joseph's story matches with Daniel who was not in the leftovers

The explanation is actually really simple. Kyle could have told Joseph that Daniel told Alyssa he (Kyle) did not want to use the veto and that's how Joseph knew.

Kat is not that smart.

Had to change the feeds from Terrance eating breakfast (cereal) to HOH. His microphone picked up every crunch and slurp which is offputting when you're trying to eat lunch.

Kittens, then WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

Feeds back. Turner called to the diary room downstairs. Terrance on the scale, 257 pounds. He still lost a pound while in the back yard.

Kyle was lying in the tiki room, like he was lying in wait to get into the HOH room. Monte goes into HOH, then Kyle goes in. As soon as Monte opened the door, Kyle was up like a shot and dashed to the room.

So it's a mini Pound alliance. They're talking about Michael and Brittany playing both sides. 

16 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

That's not accurate. Kyle was pretending he wasn't going to use the veto and he was waiting to see what would happen. When Daniel decided he would use it, Kyle just played it to the leftovers like he would not have used the veto but what can he do now that Daniel wants to use it? It was a gift that fell on Kyle's lap. In fact we don't know if Kyle would have used the veto or not because we never got the chance to test him.

I really doubt Kyle was going to blow up the Leftovers pre jury. Either way he was telling people he wasn't going to save Alyssa and telling Alyssa something else. 

15 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

The explanation is actually really simple. Kyle could have told Joseph that Daniel told Alyssa he (Kyle) did not want to use the veto and that's how Joseph knew.

Kat is not that smart.

Alyssa isn't that smart either. Kat isn't that smart, but at least she knew she was getting played,

Alyssa is in a rude awakening for how much Kyle has tanked her game. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Alyssa is in a rude awakening for how much Kyle has tanked her game. 

I mean, he has hurt her chances of winning FROM THIS POINT, I guess, but if not for him, she'd probably be evicted by now, so I don't think he's really hurt her overall. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I don't have sound on (I can't with Kyle anymore), but just watching poor Turner's face on one of the cameras, he just wants everyone to leave him alone!  I have absolutely zero idea what he's going to do, so I think I'll be surprised and close the feeds until after nominations.  Campaigning always bores me. 

So now it's Brittany/Taylor noms? ETA: But aiming for a Michael back door.

If BB Twitter wasn't on suicide watch after Joseph left, they definitely are now. Turner's rug business is going from 1 star reviews in the early season to 5 star reviews after the Leftovers were formed on his HoH and now they're going back to 1 star reviews.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Kyle and Terrance whispering about how during HOH, Michael yelled out, "Come on, Monte! You have to win!"

Do you think he has figured out what happened?  I mean, why else would he just root for Monte and not other LOs?

16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So now it's Brittany/Taylor noms? ETA: But aiming for a Michael back door.

If BB Twitter wasn't on suicide watch after Joseph left, they definitely are now. Turner's rug business is going from 1 star reviews in the early season to 5 star reviews after the Leftovers were formed on his HoH and now they're going back to 1 star reviews.

We don't really know what Turner is going to do.  Brittany/Taylor noms is what Terrance & Kyle want.  But, Turner's promised safety to pretty much all the LOs.

We're really aiming for a Kyle/Alyssa F2, aren't we? It's like Jackson and Holly all over again, only instead of comping out on HoH wins, they're Kyle is doing it with ambushing the HoH at the wee hours of the morning and dragging her along to the finish line.

• Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

By the way, if you add a few pounds to Turner, cut his hair short and make it slicked back, who does he look like?

I can't take this Mr. Banks slander. He wasn't perfect but by God, at least he flew a kite in the end.

Mary Poppins was my movie as a kid. It was the whole reason I had my own TV and VCR at four years old (that and relatives with money that showed up at Christmas). I think my poor mother still twitches when she hears Julie Andrews. I would literally rewind the tape as soon as it ended and play it again over and over. (VCRs and VHSs are old people things, Kyle. You wouldn't understand.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Turner just told Alyssa that he is going to put up Taylor and Brittany and back door Michael.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Mary Poppins was my movie as a kid. It was the whole reason I had my own TV and VCR at four years old (that and relatives with money that showed up at Christmas). I think my poor mother still twitches when she hears Julie Andrews. I would literally rewind the tape as soon as it ended and play it again over and over. (VCRs and VHSs are old people things, Kyle. You wouldn't understand.)

We did that with The Wizard of Oz except we listened to it on the record player. We had a braided rug in different colors and we pretended the yellow strip was the yellow brick road.

• Love 4

What if Brittany wins veto? Does she not use it and bet they will vote out Taylor and not her or does she use it and lose Michael?

Now that will be the best outcome ever.

By the way, was I not right when I was saying that Michael has to get rid of Joseph and Monte and then his path to victory is open? And people were disagreeing? Did you see how easily Monte threw Michael under the bus?

• Love 1

Turner had a dream, and in the dream he dreamed he was on Big Brother. Then he woke up from the dream within the dream and he realized that being on Big Brother was a dream. He was thinking, "But I had friends. I knew people," and he was confused about BB being a dream. Then he really woke up and he was in the BB house and relieved to know it all wasn't really a dream.

Turner didn't realize until just now that the table is smaller. Also the new table is higher up, "boob level" as Brittany says.

34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I can't take this Mr. Banks slander. He wasn't perfect but by God, at least he flew a kite in the end.

I'll see your VCR and raise it a record player.  We had an LP soundtrack of Mary Poppins that I played over and over on the record player I had stolen away to my room.  (I saw the movie in the theater on its initial release.)

VCR? old people things? I throw my head back and laugh at the absurdity.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

What if Brittany wins veto? Does she not use it and bet they will vote out Taylor and not her or does she use it and lose Michael?

Brittany would 100% use it on herself, she’s not an idiot lol. And then Michael is up and out. 

Like I said, I wanna be happy about Michael being the target but I just can’t bring myself to root for fucking Kkkyle to get his way yet again so I hope Michael wins veto. 

I do kinda love Turner exposing what a truly awful player he is lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, he has hurt her chances of winning FROM THIS POINT, I guess, but if not for him, she'd probably be evicted by now, so I don't think he's really hurt her overall. 

Eh. I think she would still be in the final 8 if Kyle hadn't spilled everything she told him. Ameerah would running this game in an alternate timeline lol. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Backdooring Michael isn't a bad idea, but Turner is going about this so wrong. He JUST told Brittany last night she wasn't touching the block. 

Agreed.  But, the problem is, Turner is playing with Terrance and Kyle, neither of whom want to hit the block at all, plus Kyle is protecting Alyssa too.  

Frankly, I sort of hope that Taylor wins the veto.  I don't really care about Michael staying or going, so I'd be fine with Brittany & Michael on the block together.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Agreed.  But, the problem is, Turner is playing with Terrance and Kyle, neither of whom want to hit the block at all, plus Kyle is protecting Alyssa too.  

Frankly, I sort of hope that Taylor wins the veto.  I don't really care about Michael staying or going, so I'd be fine with Brittany & Michael on the block together.  

I'm not sure Taylor has it in her to win veto. Other than that wall comp she's not really good at comps in general.

• Love 1
(edited)

Turner is telling Terrance and Kyle that his noms will be Brittany and Taylor. If Michael wins POV and takes Brittany off the block, then Taylor will go home.

Edited by Lamb18

I like Michael and I'd like to see him win because he's such a good player.  He deserves it.  I'm neutral on which one of Brittany, Monte, or Taylor should get voted out.  Of course, I'd rather that one of the outdoor people get voted out but that won't happen.  (I can't remember their alliance name--I keep thinking Party Planners, but I know that's wrong.)  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Gemma Violet said:

I like Michael and I'd like to see him win because he's such a good player.  He deserves it.  I'm neutral on which one of Brittany, Monte, or Taylor should get voted out.  Of course, I'd rather that one of the outdoor people get voted out but that won't happen.  (I can't remember their alliance name--I keep thinking Party Planners, but I know that's wrong.)  

I’m thinking Party Poopers?

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

You’re doing better than me… I keep wanting to call them Tupperware Party

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

We did that with The Wizard of Oz except we listened to it on the record player. We had a braided rug in different colors and we pretended the yellow strip was the yellow brick road.

Wizard of Oz was my favorite. But, it came on TV ONCE a year, and that was the only way to watch.  I think it was around Thanksgiving.  If you missed it, or if mom called you for dinner, you couldn't see it for another year. No pausing, rewinding,  skipping commercials or VCR. One chance a year. 

Yeah, I'm old.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, llongori said:

I'll see your VCR and raise it a record player.  We had an LP soundtrack of Mary Poppins that I played over and over on the record player I had stolen away to my room.  (I saw the movie in the theater on its initial release.)

You may be around my age then.  MY old fogey story was going to be the time my dad bought our first color television (a portable; we still had the B & W console in the den) on a certain day because the Wizard of Oz was going to be on that night.  It was the first time my brother and I got to see Dorothy land in Oz and watch the change over to color. 

PS, @tinkerbell   Yep, no rewind.  The thing is, in my childhood and teen years I could memorize dialogue from the TV like nobody's business.  Now I'm constantly rewinding to catch what I just missed.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5