Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

If Terrence is voted out next Thursday (please let this happen BB gods), then the house is 5 males and 5 females. This is an interesting twist for sure and I cannot wait to see who is on the teams.

Oh, and if Terrence is not possible, LET IT BE JASMINE during her birthday week.  

Any news about have nots???

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Wasn’t Alyssa the driving force behind the whole Taylor’s a Stuck Up Bitch Parading Around in Her Pageant Clothes episode?

Alyssa has never been a driving force of anything lol. I feel like that was started by Paloma and/or Jasmine. And then everyone just joined in.

26 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

In the last couple seasons, I believe they picked them on Friday morning so they might announce it today. Let us pray it's the first few down so Jasmine is a HN on her birthday!

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

😄😄

This with my morning coffee kicks off a great Friday! Ready for this next week’s short beach trip. (After a grueling semester and summer, it’s nice when friends invite you on an all paid beach house trip) 

of the 3 evicted, I am sorry Ameerah left first. I did like her a lot and sorry her BB road was so short lived. The other 2, well, their smugness killed it for them. Hope they see what we saw when they rewatch. #doubtit 

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I was out of the room but could hear someone congratulating Taylor and saying how much she deserved it after everything she went through and he is so happy for her and has her back, and I’m thinking, aw, Monte’s being so nice. But then I see the screen and it’s Terrance? And now he’s talking about how this is great for the culture? Get out of here.

Taylor to Terrance: “Suck my ass, you simple mother fucker”

sorry if this offends anyone. Last week hanging out w my husband and his brother, they were mimicking a guy they knew who used to say this and it cracked me up. Couldn’t wait to use it because I’m stuck in the mind of a 13 year old boy. 😂

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

If Terrence is voted out next Thursday (please let this happen BB gods), then the house is 5 males and 5 females. This is an interesting twist for sure and I cannot wait to see who is on the teams.

Oh, and if Terrence is not possible, LET IT BE JASMINE during her birthday week.  

I kinda want to keep Jasmine longer, even with the hairy eye brows and insipid sayings, she’s fairly harmless, is a terrible competitor and IMHO quite easy to beat. I’m thinking of her as a Macy’s Day Parade Float. The moment they let go of the strings, she’ll float away. 

this cracked me up 

F7F21AEB-3DB3-4E88-B004-0B7F4451D4AE.thumb.jpeg.6cdde27856fe408277e50631ba30c302.jpeg

• LOL 7

Boy does Daniel not get it.  He says win the Parade piece that when you form alliances you don’t actually have meetings or anything….lol because the Leftovers meet regularly and talk through all the options.  That’s why they are still in the house and he isn’t. 

B11F71B1-8CAC-45DF-B34C-2E9C170D9F41.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Boy does Daniel not get it.  He says win the Parade piece that when you form alliances you don’t actually have meetings or anything….lol because the Leftovers meet regularly and talk through all the options.  That’s why they are still in the house and he isn’t. 

B11F71B1-8CAC-45DF-B34C-2E9C170D9F41.jpeg

"Ultimately," when he "watches it back," he might learn that.  

Or not.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

The Terrance eviction should be an easy one.  He's not that popular in the house, so it would not be a hard sell.   He sided with Daniel and he's been on the block several times.  He's a loose cannon who has been floating.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, thestorm said:

The Terrance eviction should be an easy one.  He's not that popular in the house, so it would not be a hard sell.   He sided with Daniel and he's been on the block several times.  He's a loose cannon who has been floating.

It should be but no one is willing to be a "pawn". What's more, the guys won't even let her make Terrence the target. Basically Taylor is supposed to continue to let Kyle and Joseph talk shit about her while she takes out another woman. 

Problem is, there are no other options. Taylor didn't help herself by offering safety to every person in the house, thinking that Turner would agree to be the pawn because he would have the votes of the team.  It was made very clear that that was NOT an option so now Taylor is flailing. She really should just out the Five swatters and use that as an excuse to put up the girls, but Joseph and Kyle won't allow that.

Sooooo....here we are. Taylor is screwed heading into the double next week!

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

It should be but no one is willing to be a "pawn". What's more, the guys won't even let her make Terrence the target. Basically Taylor is supposed to continue to let Kyle and Joseph talk shit about her while she takes out another woman. 

Problem is, there are no other options. Taylor didn't help herself by offering safety to every person in the house, thinking that Turner would agree to be the pawn because he would have the votes of the team.  It was made very clear that that was NOT an option so now Taylor is flailing. She really should just out the Five swatters and use that as an excuse to put up the girls, but Joseph and Kyle won't allow that.

Sooooo....here we are. Taylor is screwed heading into the double next week!

Well, no, she has options - the question is whether or not she's willing to take the risk this week.  She was stupid, though, in not realizing that Kyle didn't hear her offer him safety, and recognizing that she wasn't bound to honor that offer as a result.  

I don't think she's wrong to want to keep women in the house, otherwise the guys WILL steamroll right on through.  

There is ZERO point in not putting Terrance and one of the LO guys up on the block.  And, if she was really thinking about this - it SHOULD be Joseph or Kyle.  If the girls think those two are working with them, then why wouldn't either of them be willing to go up on the block as a pawn, just like Terrance, in order to try and win POV and then take themselves down to get Monte on the block for the BD?  The idea that Terrance is going to win anything is laughable, but that's the worst-case-scenario notion the guys have used to get in Taylor's head and sway her into putting up Indy instead of one of them.

The problem is, Taylor's falling for Joseph, so she doesn't want him on the block, and she's too honorable to not break her un-heard safety promise to Kyle and put them on the block.  I'm going to be terribly disappointed in Taylor if she does the Pound's dirty work this week.

If she goes down this path, I'm rooting for Indy to win POV and screw the Pound.  Sure, they'll just vote out Terrance in the end, but there's no way that a LO guy doesn't go up on the block as a pawn on Monday in that scenario.  She won't put Jasmine up on her birthday and she's growing closer to Alyssa.  The Pound guys won't like it - but that's because it will directly expose Joseph & Kyle's double agent status, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for Taylor, unless Kyle flips to voting Monte out and forces a tie, in which case Taylor will have to show her hand and boot Terrance herself.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Daniel's exit interview with Parade

Daniel's exit interview with EW

It's what you expect. "I respect the gameplay! I love Paloma! It's not my style of gameplay but I respect it! Paloma was awesome! I actually really like Taylor! Wait... Paloma wanted to come after me in Week 2? I mean, I guess that's just game but fuck Taylor I really wanted to work with Taylor." Yuh huh.

In the parade interview, Daniel explains his animosity toward Taylor using the words "after what happened with Paloma" and "after the Paloma thing". What the hell was this unforgivable thing that Taylor is guilty of?  Daniel seems to be rewriting history to make himself the hero, defender of underdogs.

• Sad 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

In the parade interview, Daniel explains his animosity toward Taylor using the words "after what happened with Paloma" and "after the Paloma thing". What the hell was this unforgivable thing that Taylor is guilty of?  Daniel seems to be rewriting history to make himself the hero, defender of underdogs.

Daniel believes that Taylor caused Paloma's mental spiral downward and caused her to DOR. Basically to him, Taylor bullied Paloma so it was all justified.

Edited by Callaphera

Paloma really was an evil master manipulator! If she didn’t have her mental breakdown and self evict, she’d probably have won this thing given that she was able to get the whole house to believe her stories. Even 5 weeks later and with an arsenal of footage showing the contrary, she still has them believing her! 🤯 and thank God she left. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6

Terrance is in the HOH room with Terrance.  She just told him he wasn't "in trouble" this week.   According to her, everyone wants Monte out, so that's that.  He seems to be pushing for Indy to go in the block. 

Next up:  winner of first off the wall, Jasmine.

Edited by Thalia
38 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I don't think she's wrong to want to keep women in the house, otherwise the guys WILL steamroll right on through. 

Jasmine, Alyssa, Indy can't stand Taylor.  They would never give her their jury votes.

Put up Terrance and one of the girls and be done with it.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Terrance is in the HOH room with Terrance.  She just told him he wasn't "in trouble" this week.   According to her, everyone wants Monte out, so that's that.  He seems to be pushing for Indy to go in the block. 

Next up:  winner of first off the wall, Jasmine.

Terrance is such a wannabe bro dude.  Of course he thinks she should put Indy on the block.  I can't imagine where he would have gotten such an idea...  cough-Monte-cough-Turner-cough-Joseph-cough-Kyle-cough last night...

Christ - as far as I'm concerned, just put him up and make this an easy week by getting him out.  The rest of the house will vote him out, for sure.  But, I really want Indy to win POV to screw the Pound's plans and force Taylor to put Turner or Monte on the block next to him.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Michael and Taylor confab.  Terrance and Indy have both been told they are going up, but she told them they were both pawns, with Monte the target of a backdoor nom.  Taylor says she hopes Terrance goes home, but she'd be okay if either of them went home.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Useful 1
Just now, argrow said:

The uncut interview is my favourite of all the exit interview so far. That last question..

Kat knew what she was doing. "You didn't know Michigan was a state? OH, you're just saying that Taylor couldn't win a pageant. So let me give you her resume and the number of women she beat."

From Instagram recruit to this - she's truly one of the best modern day HGs we've gotten.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Terrance is a lock; he guaranteed that himself by being such a complete blithering idiot as to decide to have some trash-talk fun going directly into the comp to choose the next HoH.

What did he say? Was that on the episode, or the live feeds? I'm not surprised Terrance managed to cram a foot in his mouth though.

@CrazyDog, I didn't see it, so I can't give a full account.  But I read upthread that just before the wall comp Terrance told Taylor to get away from him that he didn't want her to talk to him.  Perhaps as an homage to the newly departed Daniel, who also seemed averse to the sound of Taylor's voice.

I am disappointed in Terrance.  I always have a rooting interest in older houseguests.  But he's worse than useless and an ass to boot. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
Come on now, they’re not gonna make people live outside for a week lol.

And how exactly would this work? Pup tents? Ice chests for their food? Port-a-potties?

On second thought, this sounds completely doable. Jasmine for outside living!

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

The camera did a closeup of something in a baggie up in the cupboard next to the plates. It was dark and I wondered what ever happened to that baggie that had a half muffin in it that Turner poured water and Coke in. Then the camera did a closeup of Jasmine's meal sitting in a bowl on the kitchen island. Earlier it showed a closeup of the kitchen wastebasket whose lid can't shut all the way because there's so much garbage in it.

47 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kat's interview is great. I love how she has become a fan after being on the show. 

It was good....but can anyone enlighten me because I've read where in addition to Daniel other houseguests have referred to Taylor making snarky comments....has she? or is it just their interpretation?

6 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Terrance sucks:

Terrance really is vile.  And he doesn't know jack squat. 

I kind of hope that one or both of them let that get back to Taylor, should the noms not change.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, watch2much said:

It was good....but can anyone enlighten me because I've read where in addition to Daniel other houseguests have referred to Taylor making snarky comments....has she? or is it just their interpretation?

It is definitely Daniel's interpretation. Taylor made some dumb comments, but nothing that warranted the hate she received from Daniel & co since they never mentioned the comments that I thought should be snarked on lol like her mask comment. If anything she is aloof.  

Taylor has been snarky but it's usually to Brittany or Joseph and that only started once the Leftovers was an alliance. 

The way I see it, in the very beginning, Taylor was being more herself, which includes some light snarkiness, with more people and people like Paloma/Daniel/Jasmine already decided from the sight of her that they didn't like her so those kinds of comments became more to them than they actually were.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Y'all, a girl disappears for one day for an Alice in Chains concert (I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE STAGE, I CAN'T EVEN) and all this happens. Thank you all bunches because I was able to catch up reading everyone's posts. Having said that...

GO TAYLOR! Half the house may have it out for you for some strange reason, but all of the nutbars here are rooting for you!

• Like 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
I'm still refusing to believe this but if it's somehow true, please let Jasmine be in the outside group.

I'm trying to figure out how this is going to work...  Are they going to give them a grill, cooler and a Port-A-Potty?  And will the indoor people be unable to do laundry all week?  Will the upstairs deck be turned into a second HOH room?  I suppose they can use the HN room for the veto comp for both teams.  So many questions about how this is going to work, for sure!

And, yes, please let Jasmine be in the outside group.  And Monte, since she's clearly tried to get him out two weeks in a row now, lol.  

And can we be assured that both budding fauxmances will be separated?  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, argrow said:

The uncut interview is my favourite of all the exit interview so far. That last question..

Re the Kat Dunn interview, Daniel said Taylor told him that she came into the house playing a character and that she was a good person on the outside but planned to be the opposite in the house.  Did she actually say that or is this another one of his lies?  Even if she did say it, it's not a big deal since most house guests probably adjust their personalities to fit in.

Recently, Taylor was chastised for humming. This apparently had happened multiple times, because she made a comment about how she was probably getting on BB’s nerves. The camera made a nodding motion, which made her and everyone in the room laugh. Then Taylor looked down, thought for a moment, and said with complete sincerity, “I’m sorry for making your day harder.”

She may make the occasional snarky comment, but that girl doesn’t have an unkind bone in her body. 

• Like 2
  • Love 17

Who cares what Andy thinks.

The interesting thing to me is, while Michael has been doing extremely well, nobody seems to consider him a strong threat. Maybe because he doesn’t look like the stereotypical comp beast? Whereas Monte, who really hasn’t done much, is considered a huge threat with his huge muscles.

It’s all perception. I think Michael is doing just fine.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

I’ve been sucked back into caring about this show and then I read that Taylor really wants to win Veto and take down Indy.  She wants to replace her with Monte so she can get in good with the other side.   And Joseph is trying to convince her to put himself up instead of Monte.   This is the most ridiculous thing.  

Edited by Coco88