Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

And I really wish the actual televised show would give them the edit they deserve.

I feel sorry for the broadcast viewers because they're absolutely going to be robbed of poopgate and they're never gonna believe us feedsters at the end of the season when we're all REMEMBER WHEN NICOLE WIPED JASMINE'S ASS FOR HER for years to come.

Sharing the trauma and talking it out makes it easier to heal. Godspeed.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

When I was in second grade, there was this boy who used to harass me endlessly— made fun of me, acted like I had a raging case of cooties and refused to come near me, and yet somehow couldn’t stop talking about me. He even enlisted his friends in the vendetta. Surprise twist! It turned out that little boy actually had a major crush on me.

In his Taylor fixation, Daniel is starting to give me second-grade flashbacks. I just wish she knew how childishly he is behaving, so she could punish him in the way that would hurt him the most— by ignoring him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

30 Helens, you reminded me of a series of ads that Australia did a few years ago to let girls know that they don't have to believe the "he did it because he likes you" notion that adults say to them. 

Does it ever fool anyone when they enter a room and people who were talking quietly start talking much more loudly? Taylor and Terrance just did it to Kyle, who then did it with Terrance when Taylor walked away. 

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Why does everyone put that one on Helen?  Andy was the one saying that since he was protecting Amanda and McCrae.  That should be attributed to him, not to her.

Because he had a reason to wait, while she didn't, so that's why she gets made fun of for it and not him. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Damn, must be another scintillating night on the feeds. Lol

This group is terrible even with Princess Jasmine hand picking an ass wiper.

3 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Are we sure her husband isn’t just a hired asswiper?

Somehow I get the sense he's happy for the break and that somebody else has to deal with all that for awhile. Just a guess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think they got their first alcohol drop from Production which really means they all got an inch and a half of wine so wooo! Party!

Indy gave a 20 minute Lifetime Achievement Award acceptance speech toast, Kyle the good former Mormon boy hated the wine and may have spat it out and in a shocker to absolutely no one, Michael admitted that he's never smoked weed.

No, wait, Indy's still talking. I should have started a Kyland style timer.

It turns out the wine is in celebration of Indy's first year of US Citizenship so I feel a little bad about snarking on her talking so long but also read the room, Joseph is practically snoring.

Speaking of Joseph, he said that he's been asked by the DR if he and Poochie are fucking so all of us that lived through Zankie are having cold sweats and rocking in the corners with our favourite stuffed animals.

Edited by Callaphera
first cup of coffee posting typos
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Welp, Alyssa is shitfaced drunk and hitting on Daniel, of all people, and I'd like to keep my breakfast down so no thank you. I think I'll pass.

Craaaaaaaaaaazy.

Man, imagine if Paloma was still here! A DRUNK Paloma?!

• Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Alyssa seemed to realize what she was doing ("I think I talked too much to Daniel") and moved on to... complimenting Terrance on how much body heat he was giving off? And at one point told Poochie that there are "multiple ways to de-stress" winkwink nudgenudge. She also had a drunken girls in the bathroom moment with Taylor who is also shitfaced that started with a forehead kiss and should snuggle and ended with a hug and an I Love You as only shitfaced girls can do with each other. Taylor also complimented Alyssa's ass and called it perfect.

Now Alyssa is rambling about her crush on Kyle with Jasmine which makes me think that this was all a drunken ploy to get Kyle's attention who thanks to his Mormon upbringing, had peaced out really early and was doing dishes downstairs (he's going back upstairs now).

ETA: Kyle has a crush on Alyssa. FML I thought we were going to be showmance free.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 4

Drunk Taylor told Sober Kyle that he has golden retriever energy, he misheard that for bad boy energy, she ruffled his hair and called him a good boy.

This happened in front of Jasmine so I imagine that tomorrow morning when the wine has worn off, she's going to tell Hungover Alyssa that Taylor tried to steal her man. Have Not Sober Daniel is probably going to be heartbroken to hear that Taylor is obsessed with someone else.

• LOL 4
(edited)

Oh. I guess Taylor does have a thing for Daniel. Excuse me while I throw up.

ETA: Big Brother Twitter, Taylor's biggest supporters, is already going through the Six Stages of Grief. I've seen depression, denial, anger, and bargaining already. I don't know if they'll ever get to acceptance.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Aaaand Taylor continues to sink her game herself by telling Alyssa that Kyle needs to go but she wants Daniel to stick around to the jury phase so she can fuck him essentially. Because she wants to make out with him and have a petting session and she's praising her IUD and talking about how Daniel said he brought Magnum condoms with him and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE LALALALA

ETA: Poochie claims - and I believe him - that Taylor just tried to make out with him. WTF is happening.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Mind Blown 8
  • LOL 4
29 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I don't get how that would sink her game.  The women have agreed on Kyle needing to go sooner rather than later.

I mean yes that was a bit hyperbolic but they already don't like Taylor and now she's telling the girl who wants to bump uglies with the guy that he has to go like now. You don't think that's going to make it back to the rest of Alyssa's alliance(s)?

Taylor, both drunk and sober, has shown an inability to read the room. Granted, we're on the outside looking in but she's consistently said the "wrong" things to the wrong people. This is just another case of it.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

JCwWRSj.png

Taylor's standing in the house in one picture.

They were talking about next week's Have Nots - despite Taylor saying that she was volunteering twice, she was ignored while they counted up who volunteered, and had to say it a third time before they acknowledged her.

Poochie, about missing candy and whatnot as a HN: "I ate like 10 Tums today." They honestly think that they can't drink chocolate milk or have salsa as Have Nots. Are they literally just eating slop and pickles? Heh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Alyssa, I guess (I either missed it or they didn't show it), cried herself to sleep - possibly because Kyle friendzoned her because he doesn't want to put a target on himself because of a showmance. He called her his "best friend" and may have given her a Mormon style side hug.

There's a lot of cuts because of the conversation between Daniel and Nicole in the Have Not room while Terrance snores in the background but I think Nicole was speculating that Joseph is gay? And also talking about herself possibly suffering from PTSD? And maybe coaching Daniel on possibly being bi/pan/gay? I have no idea what's going on anymore. I just know that I'm officially over Nicole for calling herself "wifey material" unironically. That always activates my Lisa Turtle style eye twitch.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

What bothers me in this cast the most, other than their non stop hate and ugly remarks, is that there is nobody who is actually good at this game. It's like watching basketball being played by football players or something. They have no idea of the strategy, other than maybe Michael, and they continue to make simple big brother mistakes. Does anyone know that they need to study the dates and details of competitions and speeches etc? After last year's great gameplay by Tiffany and co, and this year's Kevin from BB Canada, what the hell are these people think they are playing?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

What bothers me in this cast the most, other than their non stop hate and ugly remarks, is that there is nobody who is actually good at this game. It's like watching basketball being played by football players or something. They have no idea of the strategy, other than maybe Michael, and they continue to make simple big brother mistakes. Does anyone know that they need to study the dates and details of competitions and speeches etc? After last year's great gameplay by Tiffany and co, and this year's Kevin from BB Canada, what the hell are these people think they are playing?

Well, Indie is keeping track of Days with Q-tips.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Good morning! Everyone is sound asleep this morning. Cameras 1 and 2 are showing the Cars room. Camera 1 shows Turner sleeping soundly wrapped in his sheet, head on the mattress. No pillows for him! It looks like he's sleeping on a sofa, as it looks like his pillow is leaning against an armrest. 

Camera 2 shows a disturbing image of someone who's kicked off their sheets and is sleeping with legs wide apart. Good thing whoever it is is wearing underwear. I think it might be Nicole but I can't remember if she was sleeping in there. I thought she was in the other girls' bedroom. I can't tell who's in the other beds - the middle bed has someone wrapped up in sheets and bedspreads like Red Riding Hood's Grandma, and the bed on the right just someone sleeping on their side.  Anyhow I have to get off of camera 2.

Holy cow! In the Have Not room someone is doing a good imitation of a cow bellering to change pasture or looking for her baby. It must be Terence and they could use him for the trumpet blast on Judgment Day. Daniel is soundly sleeping (or at least faking it) on the pink upside soap dish, someone is huddled up in hoodie sitting on a floaty lounge chair (?), maybe that's the pineapple floatie? Or maybe the lounge chair is the pink floatie unfolded, while Daniel is using th pineapple one. Someone is on the butterfly, but not the watermelon. I think Pooch might be on the lounge chair. This is a new floatie. Camera 4 shows me Daniel sleeping on the upside down pink soap dish, feet on the bottom of the slide.

Someone is stirring on the other side of the room and the snoring stops. It looks like there might be another new floatie, but it might be the pineapple. I don't see the watermelon anywhere. Snoring resumes. I can't stay on Cameras 3 or 4, so I guess I'll go back to Turner.

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Speaking of Joseph, he said that he's been asked by the DR if he and Poochie are fucking so all of us that lived through Zankie are having cold sweats and rocking in the corners with our favourite stuffed animals.

I don’t know if they are, but I think Pooch (at least) definitely wants to. I’ve been getting bi-curious Zach energy from him for awhile. Can’t quite get a read on Joseph, but I don’t think he hates the constant stroking.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Now Alyssa is rambling about her crush on Kyle with Jasmine which makes me think that this was all a drunken ploy to get Kyle's attention

I thought Jasmine also had a crush on Kyle? If so, that’s gonna get messy real quick. Queen Jas may not be able to act on her feelings (Prince Consort is watching!) but she can still run a bitch down with her scooter.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh. I guess Taylor does have a thing for Daniel. Excuse me while I throw up.

Damn it, Taylor, this is NOT how you get the upper hand.

44 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Well, Indie is keeping track of Days with Q-tips.

Q-tips: the new Skittles.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I thought Jasmine also had a crush on Kyle?

See, I thought it was Joseph because of how many times she told the "jumping on the bed/snuggling/she's a married woman" story the other night.

I don't get it. Kyle? He looks like a goober (yes, even without the glasses). He acts like a goober. He's basically a giant goober. Maybe it's one of those in-person things? Or this crop of HGs is getting dickmatized by a goober.

I also don't get the Daniel thing even though I know if I were in my early 20s, Daniel would totally be the one I would go for, too. Is it because he said the Production provided condoms were too small for him? That would totally work on me. At least I had my confirmation last night that the Turner Formerly Known As Matt is a gross person who hasn't done laundry once since they got in the house and I'm pretty sure is the mystery non-flusher and who Jasmine was complaining about not showering. None of the girls aren't going to be into that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Now Alyssa is rambling about her crush on Kyle with Jasmine which makes me think that this was all a drunken ploy to get Kyle's attention

Because she wants to make out with him and have a petting session and she's praising her IUD and talking about how Daniel said he brought Magnum condoms with him and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE LALALALA

Sweet Jeebus, how much alcohol did they consume last night?  Good grief.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Ha, I know! Clearly I tuned out way too early last night. They need to send out notifications when there’s alcohol coming.

11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't get it. Kyle? He looks like a goober (yes, even without the glasses). He acts like a goober. He's basically a giant goober. 

When the girl’s girls speak of Kyle (and they do, often), the words I hear most are things like “sweet”, “kind”, and “loyal”. So I guess they’re just missing their dogs? Lookswise, I don’t get it either. He likes to walk around with his shirt off, so maybe they’re into smooth, milky-white pecs. Twenty-year-old me would have been into Daniel, too. At least until I found out what a jackass he is. And then, let’s face it, I still would have been into him, because 20-year-old me was an idiot.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, vb68 said:

The traditional thimbleful: one bottle of red, one bottle of white, four-ish beer. But Taylor and Alyssa were finishing off all the wine that others didn't want. So two thimblefuls?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I also don't get the Daniel thing even though I know if I were in my early 20s, Daniel would totally be the one I would go for, too. Is it because he said the Production provided condoms were too small for him? That would totally work on me. At least I had my confirmation last night that the Turner Formerly Known As Matt is a gross person who hasn't done laundry once since they got in the house and I'm pretty sure is the mystery non-flusher and who Jasmine was complaining about not showering. None of the girls aren't going to be into that.

This season in a nutshell: a cast that's becoming better known for their toilet antics than their gameplay.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Most people are outside right now. They have one hour to be outside. (How long does it take them to build sets anyway? Nothing's happening until Thursday evening.) So we have Taylor with the bench press weights, Daniel doing pushups with his legs wide apart, Nicole running, Joseph doing squats, Indie sitting in the shade on a towel alongside Ameerah. Michael's doing squats, too, and Alyssa has handheld weights. Indie's on handheld weights, too.

Feeds went down for veto meeting at about noon-ish bbt.

It is odd that they’re going to be on lockdown for so long. It’s too early for an endurance comp so I don’t know why they need nearly 4 days to build.

I posted this in the media thread but just in case:

I’m assuming they’ll still film it Thursday and probably just not even tell the HGs. That would mean no feeds all day Thursday and Friday though so I really hope they just do it live Friday.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That would mean no feeds all day Thursday and Friday though so I really hope they just do it live Friday.

I mean UGH because of course they would do that but at the same time, it'll just be like a regular Thursday and Friday where they sit around and shit talk about Taylor and the feeds constantly go down to avoid the inevitable Twitter blowups. (Psst, no one tell the husband so that he still does the laundry to give me my "Big Brother time".)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

They don't know yet that there's no live eviction Thursday - unless everything will be done on Thursday and showed on Friday, as @peachmangosteen said. 

Pooch explains to Ameerah what a dead finger means when scooping tobacco out of the can. Something useful for her to know. 

Indie's fixing lunch. Nicole was called to the kitchen to crush a garlic clove.

23 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Pooch explains to Ameerah what a dead finger means when scooping tobacco out of the can. 

Huh?

25 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Indie's fixing lunch. Nicole was called to the kitchen to crush a garlic clove.

I would volunteer for a full season slop pass before I would eat anything Ms. Asswiper prepped.

• LOL 7

It's too bad Nicole and Ameerah want Indy and possibly Brittany gone pre-jury lol. Right now, they seem more keen on the alliance with Daniel, Alyssa, and Jasmine (name tba) than the girls alliance. 

I really need Taylor or Michael to get HOH next because I don't trust the rest of them.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t know if they are, but I think Pooch (at least) definitely wants to. I’ve been getting bi-curious Zach energy from him for awhile. Can’t quite get a read on Joseph, but I don’t think he hates the constant stroking.

I think I read here that at some point Pooch said it had been 12 years since he had felt a woman's touch.  So if that's accurate, maybe there is something to that.

• Useful 2
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think I read here that at some point Pooch said it had been 12 years since he had felt a woman's touch.  So if that's accurate, maybe there is something to that.

Isnt he only 24 or something?

• LOL 6

I was amused by their discussion of Lost just now. I totally agree with Nicole that the series finale was beyond awful-specifically THAT church scene towards the end. I couldn’t tell which male HG kept on referring to “Tom Sawyer.” Heh-his name was just Sawyer.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's too bad Nicole and Ameerah want Indy and possibly Brittany gone pre-jury lol.

Not anymore.  Jasmine's HoH win solidified the women a bit more.  They're more willing to let them ride along until early jury, at least.

It was only yesterday that Ameerah was gunning for Indy because Indy had the audacity to say she might like to work with Monte. But these people change their minds by the hour, so who knows.

I’ve never understood what everyone’s problem is with Brittany, though. Sure, she’s got the crazy eyes, but so did Paloma and that just made them love her more.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Since they’ve determined that Pooch is definitely going this week, Indy, Alicia and Nicole are deciding who goes up next week: Turner and either Taylor or Brittany as a pawn.

Who decided that one of the nominees always has to be a pawn? Is there a BB law against just putting up two people you want to go, to ensure one of them does? I know, minimal blood on hands, blah blah, but I’m so tired of the timid gameplay.

Nicole declares that, with this strong of a female cast, there is no way a woman is not winning this year. Which means a guy is definitely winning this year.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8