Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06. Dirty Little Sinners

• Start Topic

Tensions are high in Tampa as Ethan returns home from Cairo to face Olivia. Moriah's ex-boyfriend posts a video on social media that releases a new flood of emotions. Kim comes to visit Moriah and opens up about her own relationship issues.

Looks like Ethan ran into Max's older woman hookup at the bar 😅

5 hours ago, QQQQ said:

"Dirty Little Sinners". Tensions are high in Tampa as Ethan returns home from Cairo to face Olivia. Moriah's ex-boyfriend posts a video on social media that releases a new flood of emotions. Kim comes to visit Moriah and opens up about her own relationship issues.

Wow, not even five minutes in and I was bored with Olivia and Ethan's "confrontation". I am beyond tired of hearing about that damned car.

Ditto for Karen and Barry. They 're such sucky people I don't really give a shit about it.

Eventually, they switch back to Tampa, where Moriah discovers Max posted a video to social media about what happened but we never see it and they continue to be coy and tease us about what Max did, which we already know is more than "I kissed a woman at a bar". 

We get a break from Moriah's hysterics by visiting Michah and his pals, who is fixing to celebrate his 21th birthday in the usual manner. I get the feeling he's not going to be drinking as heavy as a newly legal-aged man does.

Far too soon, we return to Tampa, where Kim and Moriah got a room at a fancy beachfront hotel and make me zone out as they swap  plot points.

I suddenly noticed Ethan and Olivia spending the night out apart at different bars. Why is Adriana from Vanderpump Rules at that tacky Hell-themed bar with Olivia? Why do I get the impression Ethan is a semi-regular at that pinball bar in Dunedin? Naturally, Olivia tells us about she never has to think about him being unfaithful, unlike Moriah, while some cougars give Ethan their phone numbers. Gee, I wonder what's going to happen next?

• LOL 2

Kim and Barry tried their hardest to raise obedient robot children convinced they were right about everything. They tried to destroy their oldest son’s marriage with the end result being he doesn’t want to see them anymore and moved far away from them.

Moriah having been raised in that environment has no idea how to cope with a breakup and is behaving like an overly emotional 14 year old. 

Ethan lies to Olivia about purchases because he realized early on the only way to survive his parents was to keep secrets.

Kim is now bored with Barry and tired of raising children and wants to behave as if she is an unattached 20 year old. She and Barry really messed up their family and will continue to create problems.

• Applause 7
  • Love 4

The look on Moriah's face when Kim told her she wanted out and felt like she was letting the children down was priceless.  Kind of like:  "So you ruined all our lives, left us totally unprepared, and NOW you want to explore yourself and the world? THAT is what is letting us down, MOTHER!"

• Applause 10
  • Love 8

If I didn't already loathe Kim, I would even more so now. In the 'next week on' clips she's talking to the youngest two little girls and mentions divorce and one of the girls says 'what?' and Kim smirks at the camera about how she 'accidentally let the 'divorce' word slip' and then gives a smirky 'Oops, my bad' grin. What.A.Fucking.Horrible.Parent. She thinks it's a plot point or a story line to accidentally mention divorce on camera to her two youngest daughters?! What the everloving fuck is wrong with this beast? She's horrible. Awful. A piece of human excrement. I fucking hate her. I cannot believe she did that on camera. Those girls would be better off with relatives or living in foster care than in that household with Daughterwife Lydia or the parents. I am so far beyond disgusted that there isn't a word strong enough to describe my feelings towards these parents.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Dakisela said:

The look on Moriah's face when Kim told her she wanted out and felt like she was letting the children down was priceless.  Kind of like:  "So you ruined all our lives, left us totally unprepared, and NOW you want to explore yourself and the world? THAT is what is letting us down, MOTHER!"

Too bad she didn't say that. Instead she totally supported Kim. I guess she forgot how Kim threw her out of the house at age 16. 

That outfit Kim was wearing at the beach was something else. She's definitely trying to re-capture her youth. She looked ridiculous.  

Ethan and Olivia need to put each other out of their misery and quit playing word games. Just get on with it and break up already. Ethan at the bar with the old ladies acting so interested in him and his pathetic life and the young girl giving him her phone #.  I guess camera's will attract anybody.

Why haven't any of the siblings told Ethan about the parents breakup? Is he some kind of delicate flower or something?  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

My parents were divorced when my mom wanted a different (and better) life.  Kim?  You have a lot of kids left at home.  How about STFUing and think about them?  Your dreams of dancing can wait--and might even be closer to being realized if you lost that 100 lbs you need to lose.  I really can't with these people.

Edited by albarino
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mothra said:

Has anyone seen Max's video confession?

I had nothing better to do this afternoon, so I made a cursorary search for it. All I found was that Max deleted his social media account a day or two before this ep aired an iIt looks like no one who saw it bothered to snag a copy.

Hmm, how convenient! 🙄

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I had nothing better to do this afternoon, so I made a cursorary search for it. All I found was that Max deleted his social media account a day or two before this ep aired an iIt looks like no one who saw it bothered to snag a copy.

Hmm, how convenient! 🙄

I did a little searching myself, and it appears that someone (or ones) on reddit saw it.  They pronounced it more of the same "we were going through a tough time, I kissed a girl" shit.  No information that, imo, would warrant all the gnashing of teeth Max's sin seems to have evoked.

I think maybe this show is realizing it has to be sensational to sit at the popular girls' table.

On 6/22/2022 at 3:36 PM, bichonblitz said:

Too bad she didn't say that. Instead she totally supported Kim.

Have we seen something showing that "she totally supported Kim"?  Didn't she just stay silent in front of her?  Moriah is repressed in many ways, so we can't expect her to behave as a fully formed adult...yet.

• Love 2
On 6/22/2022 at 3:36 PM, bichonblitz said:

That outfit Kim was wearing at the beach was something else. She's definitely trying to re-capture her youth. She looked ridiculous. 

I LOVED it (and I agree). This is what happens too often when a heavy person looses a small bit of weight.  She (it's usually a she) thinks she looks fabulous and starts wearing skin-tight outfits.  It's possible friends are complimenting her.  She can't see a true picture, so she's happy to frolic on the beach showing off her new body.  She has acted throughout all seasons as she's the most beautiful person in the fambly; apparently it wasn't an act.  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Have we seen something showing that "she totally supported Kim"?  Didn't she just stay silent in front of her?  Moriah is repressed in many ways, so we can't expect her to behave as a fully formed adult...yet.

When they were sitting on the bench at the beach she did not stay silent. She said she understood and Kim had to do what made her happy and they hugged it out. Then Moriah said in her confessional she thought she and Kim were kind of going through the same thing. Umm...no. Moriah 20 yrs old first love, Kim pushing 50 and married for 25ish yrs. Hardly the same thing. Besides that, Max broke Moriah's heart. Kim just got tired of Barry. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

And another thing:  since having a dance studio and teaching ballet has been a suppressed desire of Kim's all these years, attainable only by breaking up her marriage and throwing her husband out of the house, why wasn't she giving ballet lessons to her children beginning in their childhoods?  She's so passionate suddenly about ballet--why wasn't she able to express this side of herself by passing her passion (or pashing her pasion) to her children?  They were home-schooled; why wasn't ballet part of the curriculum?

Not that I'd want to stay married to Barry, either, but really, she needs to come up with a better story

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/24/2022 at 5:16 PM, Wollstonecraft said:

Can't Kow Kim be a ballerina when she raises the last child?  She's not ever going to achieve on pointe so what's the big deal?  

I wanted to ask someone who knew what they were talking about to critique Kim's expertise with dancing (ballet) but kept forgetting. She doesn't seem very good at it from what little I've seen and watching my sister take classes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/22/2022 at 2:33 PM, camom said:

I am constantly amazed that Kim and Barry produced so many attractive children. 

Yup, they're all pretty cute, but, Holy Crap......MICAH!!!!  The whole show could be him doing his taxes and I'd watch it.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I wanted to ask someone who knew what they were talking about to critique Kim's expertise with dancing (ballet) but kept forgetting. She doesn't seem very good at it from what little I've seen and watching my sister take classes. 

Didn't she tell us "when we met her" that she studied ballet as a kid, again in college, and then taught her children ballet?  How soon before she can move out of the house for the welfare of the children, the mental health of Sadsack Barry, and for OUR ENTERTAINMENT???  How soon?

• LOL 2
On 6/27/2022 at 5:37 AM, Gharlane said:

I've taken ballet as a child and more recently as an adult and I can say with some certainty that Kim's 'technique' might look good but she's a basic bitch when it comes to ballet. Nothing she's doing is difficult, it's all beginner's barre work. And if her 'choreography' skills with her girls are anything to go by, dance aint her thang.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

I don’t know whether it is that shiteating grin that Ethan has when he’s “ apologizing” or saying that.he hadn’t ever seen a car like that & he “had” to have it I just want to smack him. I’m totally team Olivia & I say dump him & get your own life!  Also looking at Barry I can predict that Ethan will not age well.

• Like 3