Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Reunion part 1

• Start Topic

Paige and Ciara are coming off as total bitches like usual. 

Mya can shut up. She’s just up Paige and Ciara’s asses.

Lol of course Austen has a shit personality too. Liked Mya when she revealed that.

Alex insulting Austen yes. I finally kind of like him.

Ciara shut the fuck up about Austen. All he wanted to do was fuck you. You did not have this long lasting love like what a bunch of losers.

Ciara you are dismissed because you suck.

Luke came across pretty well again.

Oh god more Austen again next week - nooo! Enough of that stupid dbag lol.

• Love 8

Lindsey is so cringe.  Why would anyone want to date that train wreck?  She’s emotionally stunted and a terrible friend. And if we’re going to talk about people up asses does Danielle serve any purpose beyond being Lindsey’s perma butt plug?  She’s SO boring.  Weird that Linds and Carl weren’t seated right next to Andy. 🤔

• Love 15

I think Paige was going for the Kim Kardashian wet hair look, that's the only thing I can come up with. Lindsey always looks so harsh and overdone for reunions. I don't sense real chemistry between Lindsey and Carl. I think they're trying really hard to make it work because they know they can take it to the bank but something about them just doesn't jive. And that was just in the first 10 minutes of the show that I watched.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I know it's a thing or whatever, but Lindsey and Ciera looked completely overdressed, it's not a freaking red carpet, FFS.  Paige looked so grumpy and mean the whole time, but she had a very nice and event-appropriate outfit IMO, Amanda as well.

Again, I have liked New Carl; but you can almost see Lindsay bringing out Old Snide Douchebag Carl in real time there.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Here you have 2 couches of gorgeous people. It can't be denied, they are all beautiful. Too bad each one is an asshole. All the girls at least. 

Interesting that it was revealed Danielle and Robert fight alot and almost broke up several times. At least Robert said they were breaking up every other day. Danielle was working hard to deny it. Not quite the picture of perfect relationship she tries to portray. He works and lives part time in New Hampshire (or Vermont?), part time in the Hamptons and she lives in Brooklyn. It's not going to last. 

Yes, Lindsey is a trainwreck who can't be trusted and Carl is fooling himself to think she's the one but I don't quite understand why Paige hates her so much. Must be lots of behind the scenes stuff we aren't privy to.

Maya's cookie bizz is flourishing. Who would have guessed. You go, girl!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Interesting that it was revealed Danielle and Robert fight alot and almost broke up several times. At least Robert said they were breaking up every other day. Danielle was working hard to deny it. Not quite the picture of perfect relationship she tries to portray. He works and lives part time in New Hampshire (or Vermont?), part time in the Hamptons and she lives in Brooklyn. It's not going to last. 

Aren't they moving to Charleston together?  I would assume to be on the next season of Southern Charm.  If that's true, meh.  It would be interesting to see Danielle away from Linds.  

2 hours ago, Lassus said:

Again, I have liked New Carl; but you can almost see Lindsay bringing out Old Snide Douchebag Carl in real time there.

A blogger said it best--people can improve but not change.  Carl will always be Carl.  He may be showing us sober & clean Carl but that doesn't mean nasty, mean Carl doesn't exist.  

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

A blogger said it best--people can improve but not change.  Carl will always be Carl.  He may be showing us sober & clean Carl but that doesn't mean nasty, mean Carl doesn't exist.  

3 hours ago, Lassus said:

Agree with both of these. Carl is the same person, just not as quick to nastiness when sober. However Lindsey brings it out in him. I think they're co-dependently toxic together and predict that it will not end well.

Speaking of Lindsey. She jumps up on every single guy, wrapping her legs around them. It's like her move, so no, Austen didn't pick you and force you to kiss him, you did that on your own. And she's been the resident mean girl ala kiss my ring since season one. So she can stop with the "who me?" routine and own her bitchiness.

Which is why I don't mind Paige. She owns up to her pettiness yet she embraces the newcomers. Something happened in Vermont during the filming of Winter House S2 that exacerbated the rift between Paige & Lindsey. Curious what it was.

Which brings me to Danielle. I want to like her. She used to be the most normal of the bunch but she's such a wet dishrag. She spent the early part of the season trying valiantly for camera time with a storyline about her & Robert and their not spending any time together but then gets uber defensive about their relationship status when it's brought up at the reunion. Huh? Also, hate?  That's such a strong word. It felt like she was auditioning for soap opera with that reunion performance. 

• Love 15

Paige hates Lindsey because Paige and Ciara are weirdly obsessed with each other and Lindsey somehow ruined Ciara’s great love with Austen. Lmao bunch of losers.

I didn’t think Carl was being a jerk. He seemed fine speaking up to me and of course he’s gonna defend his gf a bit.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

On this episode, Danielle said no.  She said Robert got a job elsewhere (I can't remember where, but it's not Charleston or NYC), but he'll be free in the summer.

He will be working in the Hamptons in the summer and elsewhere in the winter. I thought it was NH or Vermont, I guess it's in Aspen. 

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Paige hates Lindsey because Paige and Ciara are weirdly obsessed with each other and Lindsey somehow ruined Ciara’s great love with Austen. Lmao bunch of losers.

I didn’t think Carl was being a jerk. He seemed fine speaking up to me and of course he’s gonna defend his gf a bit.

Totally agree. I didn't think Carl was being unreasonable at all.  And I will bite my words if it blows up, but I think Carl and Lindsay can make it as a couple, especially if they get off this damn show.

So Ciara hooks up with Austen on Winter House and that's okay even though Lindsay had a "history" with him.  But Lindsay is being an asshole for doing the same.  And Ciara asking Austen about in Winter House isn't the same as talking to Lindsay about it to make sure it's okay.

So it's Mya, Ciara and Paige against Danielle and Lindsay with Amanda in middle but more towards Paige's harem.  Maybe Paige can convince the other girls to like Lindsay/Danielle if they can all lay in a big bed for hours together. I mean, she even managed to be in a bed during Amanda's wedding.  

Paige is very petty and I wonder if Craig has anything to do with it.  Wasn't impressed with the bitch face the entire time.

Luke needs to get off this show, he's the most normal of them all. I was glad he brought up some points too.  He and Andrea are so gorgeous. 

Mya - love you except you seem to be firmly planted under Paige's crown. You are better than that. 

Lindsay - you looked good but lose the extensions.  I wonder if Ciara hanging out with Hannah last summer made Lindsay steer clear.  She has always irritated me, but I think that everyone coming at her was ridiculous. 

Amanda - girl, you are married to a baby man whore. Maybe you should stop worrying about Lindsay. And your body is banging.

How much do these idiots get paid to party in the summer? 

Edited by KLJ
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I still find it difficult to believe the cast maintains professional employment when they are not filming this show. Craig is a practicing attorney in South Carolina and he should distance himself from Southern Charm and Summer House. I wouldn’t want any of my attorney colleagues to view these reality shows.

• Love 5

Oh, Paige…what a grump.  Not only was she not on the same side as her bffs, but she was seated next to the MVP of the brothel.  I guess that was enough to flip her earlier smile to a frown.  Maybe Reunion Craig has rubbed off on her a little?  Too bad. 

It’ll be interesting to see how things turn out between Lindsay and Carl.  I’m just not sure ANYONE can be with Lindsay long term.  

Amanda…I really hoped you’d come to your senses before marrying him.  Please don’t have babies yet.  You (and future babies) deserve better!  (So does your hair, honestly - please do something with it!)

I thought it was cool that Ciara retracted the “douchey” statement about Luke.  I often wondered if we were counting him out unnecessarily.  Bad edits deserve second chances sometimes?

I don’t think the lighting in the room where Danielle’s makeup was applied was up to par.  (Whoever picked out that lip color for her should be shot)  Either that, or there was a product mishap - Andy’s makeup looked way off, too.  Their color looked wonky and the texture resembled clay.  Paige, Amanda, Ciara, and Mya either have amazing skin or their makeup peeps worked some serious magic.   

Yep, Andrea is easy on the eyes.  I think it’s cute that he’s crazy about someone and hope that he’ll ditch the show for the sake of the relationship, if they want it to last.  

Go away, Austen.  Consider joining Carl in sobriety - or we’ll like you even less during future seasons of the many shows that force us to attempt to tolerate you.

• Love 6

I am always amused when there are "sides" to be taken in these shows. Team Lindsay versus Team Ciara etc... I mean I think they are all very wrong and very right in their own way.  I think Ciara really did think it was ok with Austen on Winter House because Lindsay was doing her "I don't give a f*ck" thing.  But then Ciara acted like such an immature idiot about Austen and Lindsay on Summer House that she loses some of that good will.  And Lindsay should just admit she was staking out her territory with Austen and trying to get under Ciara's skin when he came to visit.  She literally never takes accountability for anything. And everyone should admit that Austen isn't even Honda Civic levels of attractive (more like a Ford Pinto from the 70s) and he wasn't worth all the kerfluffle.  Someone on one of these boards called him a bag of milk and I think it is incredibly accurate. 

Oh Paige... what a terrible reunion performance thus far.  Throwing a tantrum over couch placement is not a good look. Especially when you were deemed important enough to be seated at the right hand of the father (Andy). And I do not understand what is happening with her mouth. 

• Love 8

I was amused watching Andy walk through the Summer House during Labor Day weekend.  You know they were all thinking, oh shit, when he showed up. Craig looked ginormous next to Andy when they were walking outside.  Andy looked old, sloppy and extremely out of place next to them which make me laugh because Andy is so vain.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, angelamh66 said:

I am always amused when there are "sides" to be taken in these shows. Team Lindsay versus Team Ciara etc... I mean I think they are all very wrong and very right in their own way.  I think Ciara really did think it was ok with Austen on Winter House because Lindsay was doing her "I don't give a f*ck" thing.  But then Ciara acted like such an immature idiot about Austen and Lindsay on Summer House that she loses some of that good will.  And Lindsay should just admit she was staking out her territory with Austen and trying to get under Ciara's skin when he came to visit.  She literally never takes accountability for anything. And everyone should admit that Austen isn't even Honda Civic levels of attractive (more like a Ford Pinto from the 70s) and he wasn't worth all the kerfluffle.  Someone on one of these boards called him a bag of milk and I think it is incredibly accurate. 

Oh Paige... what a terrible reunion performance thus far.  Throwing a tantrum over couch placement is not a good look. Especially when you were deemed important enough to be seated at the right hand of the father (Andy). And I do not understand what is happening with her mouth. 

YES!  What on earth did they do to her?  There were several times when I was sure she was making a fishface!

• LOL 2
On 5/13/2022 at 9:57 PM, CallmeCray said:

I’ve always found her to be naturally beautiful.  I think she’s genuinely kind-hearted, too. 

She is and I've always liked her and I like Kyle as well I just don't think them married is the best idea.  He seemed super sweet towards her at the reunion so well see.  I look forward to them on W.H. and S.H. as well.  As the stupid, pettiness of the other cast mates go around I find both of them to be more of the den parents.

On 5/10/2022 at 4:25 PM, Marley said:

I don't think he was really being a jerk and yeah he's going to stand up for his lady but there is just something very smug about him.  I can't put my finger on it but at the reunion he just came across as a bit high and mighty.  

• Love 1
On 5/11/2022 at 12:02 PM, angelamh66 said:

And I do not understand what is happening with her mouth. 

I appear to be in the minority but I don't mind Paige.  I think she's pretty but yes - something was different/off with her mouth!  The whole look, combined with the never drying hair, I thought she looked pretty bad.  

And what the heck crawled up her butt and died?  There must be some off-screen things we aren't privy to because she was just over the top with her disdain towards Lindsay.  It was uncomfortable and seemed out of place and unnecessary.  

Carl looks like a schmuck with his defending of his "lady" **cough cough.  Lindsay would fall for Ronald McDonald if he crossed her path and make him out to be the biggest love story of her life.  You're not special, Carl.  Why in the world do you think you're going to have any different outcome with this psycho?  And frankly, who would want to?  I'm sorry, maybe because I've seen it with a friend up close and personal, but what dude watches a girl throw it around and then wants to be the next in line and acts like he's won some coveted prize?  No slut shaming.  But it's not like this is some random next conquest of Lindsay's who only has to hear about her Hot Hubbs Summer.  Carl has had a front row seat to all of her antics.  

I still don't understand Danielle.  At times she seems like the calmest and sanest of this group and I want to like her.  But I cannot get over her rabid defense of Lindsay.  Is Lindsay blackmailing her or something?  Lindsay is a grown woman who has shown she has no problem sticking up for herself.  Any comment directed at her and Danielle is falling off the couch ready to go to battle.  It's odd and extreme.  

And I understand violence is never the answer, but are we taking wine-glass-gate a little bit too far?  It left a bruise?  You're filled with hate?  It's not like Ciara pulled a knife on her and in the footage, Danielle clearly throws something back at her.  Time to get over this one.  

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

I appear to be in the minority but I don't mind Paige.  I think she's pretty but yes - something was different/off with her mouth!  The whole look, combined with the never drying hair, I thought she looked pretty bad.  

And what the heck crawled up her butt and died?  There must be some off-screen things we aren't privy to because she was just over the top with her disdain towards Lindsay.  It was uncomfortable and seemed out of place and unnecessary.  

Carl looks like a schmuck with his defending of his "lady" **cough cough.  Lindsay would fall for Ronald McDonald if he crossed her path and make him out to be the biggest love story of her life.  You're not special, Carl.  Why in the world do you think you're going to have any different outcome with this psycho?  And frankly, who would want to?  I'm sorry, maybe because I've seen it with a friend up close and personal, but what dude watches a girl throw it around and then wants to be the next in line and acts like he's won some coveted prize?  No slut shaming.  But it's not like this is some random next conquest of Lindsay's who only has to hear about her Hot Hubbs Summer.  Carl has had a front row seat to all of her antics.  

I still don't understand Danielle.  At times she seems like the calmest and sanest of this group and I want to like her.  But I cannot get over her rabid defense of Lindsay.  Is Lindsay blackmailing her or something?  Lindsay is a grown woman who has shown she has no problem sticking up for herself.  Any comment directed at her and Danielle is falling off the couch ready to go to battle.  It's odd and extreme.  

And I understand violence is never the answer, but are we taking wine-glass-gate a little bit too far?  It left a bruise?  You're filled with hate?  It's not like Ciara pulled a knife on her and in the footage, Danielle clearly throws something back at her.  Time to get over this one.  

I wish I could like this post 100 times over!  ITA on everything

• Love 3

Relying on my less than perfect memory, when Danielle became a cast member on season two she was introduced as Lindsay's friend. I think they are genuine real life friends. To me it makes sense that Lindsay's friend would have her back and that her boyfriend would, as well.

What did Hot Hubbs Summer amount to, really? If we believe the editing, it was three guys. It was confirmed that Lindsay slept with one of them but even if she'd slept with all three she probably still had less sex than Luke did. The only difference is Lindsay made it part of her story line plus she's not a guy. For all of Paige and Amanda's concern trolling about the way Lindsay falls in love, she's functioning in society. Until she isn't they can shut up and take a seat.

2 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

what dude watches a girl throw it around and then wants to be the next in line and acts like he's won some coveted prize? 

A guy who thinks she's comfortable with her sexuality and is OK with that. 

• Love 7