Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E10: Tell a Good Lie, Not a Stupid Lie LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

One castaway lands a win in the reward challenge, earning a chance to nurture social bonds during a pivotal moment in the game.

Original airdate 5/4/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

(edited)

“Previously on Survivor . . .  stuff happened, and Probst went through three boxes of tissues. And no, it wasn’t from allergies.”

Will we ever find out why the guy’s name is “Rocksroy”?

I dare Omar to do his Mike impression in front of Mike.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Hai: Mike's such a good ally and I appreciate he let me be the driver in that vote

Mike: I'm upset that Hai is running my game for me

This will be fun.  And now Omar is trying to stir some stuff up.  I love Omar.

• Love 2

Not much aftermath from Drea's TC.

Oh wait, maybe.  Lindsey is telling Omar about Jonathan's plan to vote out Drea, with MaryAnne as a back up.  Lindsey feels that being a pair with Jonathan, if he has poor strategy, means that people will think she has poor strategy.  

(edited)

How many advantages does Drea have? At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if she played all five Exodia cards at Tribal Council.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Oh great, another idol. Well technically I guess Drea's or Maryanne's, but still. God forbid we don't have multiple idols in play! FFS. Once the idol is played it should be GONE. For good. This is stupid.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

How many advantages does Drea have? At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if she o,aged all five Exodia cards at Tribal Councils.

She has three more advantages, I believe. An extra vote, the amulet, and KIP.

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Wouldn’t there be two idols to find now? 

Maybe they only put one back in? They could have decided there were too many advantages in play.

Did they put two back in after Parvati played two in Heroes vs Vilnians? I can't remember any other time two got played in one tribal when it was still early enough to re-hide them.

• Love 1
(edited)

Maryanne’s body set to “chihuahua” once again, and we can tell it’s very cold.

What’s the harm of letting players get warmer clothing? Or sports bras? I don’t want flashbacks of Tracey from S16.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

“A STORM IS COMING! AND SO AM I!”

Yeah, Probst didn’t say the second part, but he was thinking it.

Having them play in weather this bad is fucked up, even for this show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

It seemed like there was nothing to that challenge.  

Yeah I feel the storm affected the real challenge. My guess is originally they were probably going to swim from further away and probably had to land three bags. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3
(edited)

Uch. Ramber. Listening to Amber talk about how she doesn’t get credit . . . am I bad for thinking, “Well, duh”?

Also: do I suck for thinking Rob sounds like a Muppet when he’s crying?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm coming in late due to weather affecting my tv. Happy to hear MaryAnne found a new idol. Hope they vote out Mike and his self righteous ass!

Just now, iMonrey said:

There's a lot of Lindsay this episode. That might mean good news or bad news for her.

I don't know that it's been all good.  She missed an idol that MaryAnne found without even looking, and Omar may not be one to trust.  She also made the comment "Omar's been with me since day 1", which some people might pick up on as they have an unbreakable bond, so get rid of one of them.  I don't think she's had much airtime this season so maybe they just decided to give her something.

• Love 1

I give MaryAnne a lot of credit, as a seminary student, not making everything about her faith.  This is the first time she’s even been shown mentioning god…at least that I can remember.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3