Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E10: Tell a Good Lie, Not a Stupid Lie LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Okay, what the fuck?!?

This is nice. I’d probably keep this to myself. Letting the others know of this bonus feels like twisting the knife, then pouring salt in the wound.

Just now, vb68 said:

Boy Lindsay has done a full 180 on Jonathan. That tribal must have really pissed her off.

Yeah, I'm not really sure what I think about her reasoning.  Like, maybe she wants to make a big move before he does, and doesn't want to be seen as riding his coattails?  But Jonathan may actually be a good person to drag to the end with his current gameplay.

• Love 2
(edited)

Not for nothing, but I think the way they started with voices, in a game where you've become so paranoid, is...kinda cruel.

Having said that, I'm glad they figured out a way to do the loved one's visit even if they couldn't do it the regular way.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, I'm not really sure what I think about her reasoning.  Like, maybe she wants to make a big move before he does, and doesn't want to be seen as riding his coattails?  But Jonathan may actually be a good person to drag to the end with his current gameplay.

The issue with that is that he could go on an immunity run, which could sway people to vote for him. Probably not, but that could be Lindsay's mindset. That, and what he did clearly bothered her enough to decide "hey, I should turn on him before he turns on me." It's clear he'd turn on her for his bros.

• Love 2
Just now, mojoween said:

Jeebus Christmas WHAT is the game designers obsession with balancing?  

They can't come up with anything new and original.  I suppose there are only so many things you can do, but still.

• Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Why does it always come down to puzzles, endurance and carny games?

Did Maryanne just say “fiddlesticks”?

I thought she said "shiddlesticks" which sounds like she almost cursed and stopped herself.

• LOL 1
(edited)

Jonathan COULD be in danger but we haven't really seen much of him this episode. I think Hai is in trouble. The mini bio was a dead giveaway.

Edited by iMonrey
2 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

Bad, bad site to go down when it did.

No kidding. I kept refreshing for several minutes.

Bye, Hai! #CouldntResist

3 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I thought she said "shiddlesticks" which sounds like she almost cursed and stopped herself.

You were right. That’s what I was trying to post when the forums got revised.

• Love 2