Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Keep Prom and Carry On

• Start Topic

Oh wow! Amanda looked incredible in her bikini. Amanda should begin making changes in her diet and also begin a gym program. I believe Amanda would be in demand for fitness contest and fitness modeling.

Edited by APK
  • Love 2

I love Maya defending Oliver’s (?) casual outfit for “prom.”  “I told him he could wear whatever he wants!!!!”  Yay, Maya.

I think Paige’s dress is too tight.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 3

The wedding drama, between Amanda and Kyle, has gotten tiresome to watch. Some programming executives at Bravo will probably pay for the entire Shindig. Danielle look good in her yellow prom dress, however I don’t believe she invited her boyfriend(Robert). Did I miss a few scenes from this episode?

• Love 1

Stop complaining about it and just figure out your wedding Kyle and Amanda. Haven’t they been planning for years lol.

Amanda stop crying. You choose this loser over and over.

God Andrea is such a fake sad sack. All of a sudden he’s obsessed with some random chick. Ok whatever.

Amanda and Kyles bed headboard gets uglier every time I see it.

Are Amanda and Kyle ever actually happy together?

That one small glimpse of Hannah during a flashback - bleh lol.

Kyle is such a tool and seems like a person who would not be fun to be drunk around. Attention whore and sloppy.

That was pretty cute of Craig to surprise Paige. I also liked when he didn’t wanna be a part of the eavesdropping.

I don’t know why but I’m rooting for Lindsey and Carl lol.

Hate to say it but I kind of agree with Amanda about the prenup stuff. She was bringing up pretty valid points. Kyle was the one who wanted to randomly talk about it then he has a tantrum when she just doesn’t agee to exactly what he wants. Not really how prenups work there Kyle.

Ew Austen in the previews - booo!!

I’m sure the previews are very misleading about the wedding.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 5

How is Kyle still operating his company Loverboy? He claims to be 4 million dollars in debt. I’m calling BS on the 4 million dollar amount. If his 4 million dollar debt is legitimate; now we know why Kyle and Amanda need to appear on reality television.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, APK said:

How is Kyle still operating his company Loverboy? He claims to be 4 million dollars in debt. I’m calling BS on the 4 million dollar amount. If his 4 million dollar debt is legitimate; now we know why Kyle and Amanda need to appear on reality television.

I wish they would clear that up.  Is Kyle in debt for $4M or is Loverboy in debt for $4M?  It's been said that Kyle has investors, how much equity does Kyle still have in Loverboy?

• Love 2

Kyle has been crying since the first season. He is ridiculous. Every time he has a little trantrum and cries and walks away, they always follow him and pat him on the back. There, there, little boy. You're under so much pressure. We're here for you. Especially Carl. They all make me sick. Except Luke. I liked it when one of them (can't remember who) at the restaurant table said everybody has problems, everybody has to deal with shit, not just him. In other words man up asshole. 

I liked Lindsey's prom dress and hated Carl's shorts. Stop with the tight short shorts. He looked stupid. 

12 hours ago, APK said:

Danielle look good in her yellow prom dress, however I don’t believe she invited her boyfriend(Robert).

He was there. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Is Kyle in debt for $4M or is Loverboy in debt for $4M? 

I think he said previously he took out a loan for 4 million to put in to Loverboy. Not sure what institution would loan Kyle 4M. Maybe it's the investors he's always talking about. You know, the ones who want him to get a pre-nup. As he mentions in every episode. 

Something else about a pre-nup. Why can't she tell him she will sign one as long as it's spelled out that she gets half of everything if they divorce? Or some percentage that is agreeable to them both. It's for her protection as well as his. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

I wish they would clear that up.  Is Kyle in debt for $4M or is Loverboy in debt for $4M?  It's been said that Kyle has investors, how much equity does Kyle still have in Loverboy?

From my understanding, Loverboy has investors but Kyle is the founder and has majority ownership. He had to personally guarantee/co-sign on Loverboy's $4M business loan to support their expanding production/distribution plans.

Craig's arrival was a well kept secret, Paige was legit surprised & her shocked face was adorable.

I really like Mya and Oliver, glad to know they're still together.

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think he said previously he took out a loan for 4 million to put in to Loverboy. Not sure what institution would loan Kyle 4M. Maybe it's the investors he's always talking about. You know, the ones who want him to get a pre-nup. As he mentions in every episode. 

Something else about a pre-nup. Why can't she tell him she will sign one as long as it's spelled out that she gets half of everything if they divorce? Or some percentage that is agreeable to them both. It's for her protection as well as his. 

I thought she said something about the prenup being for her protection too this episode and Kyle had a tantrum and stormed off.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, APK said:

Oh wow! Amanda looked incredible in her bikini. Amanda should begin making changes in her diet and also begin a gym program. I believe Amanda would be in demand for fitness contest and fitness modeling.

But Amanda has ever expressed interest in a fitness related career. We don't know what her diet and exercise habits are like but she looks to be doing fine. All of these folks seem quite comfortable with their bodies as they are.

13 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t know why but I’m rooting for Lindsey and Carl lol.

Me, too. When the note writing started I was expecting a train wreck but they turned out to be cute together. I think it's because of the joy they're taking in the developing relationship as well as their obvious mutual commitment to it. They're a nice change from the joylessness of Kyle and Amanda's wedding planning and Paige dying for Craig to give her his class ring.

5 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Kyle said it's an SBA loan. To get it he had to have a good credit rating, collateral, enough cash flow to make the payments, and working capital. That last may be partly from investors. He's also said he owns 51% of Loverboy.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Passing Strange said:

But Amanda has ever expressed interest in a fitness related career. We don't know what her diet and exercise habits are like but she looks to be doing fine. All of these folks seem quite comfortable with their bodies as they are.

Me, too. When the note writing started I was expecting a train wreck but they turned out to be cute together. I think it's because of the joy they're taking in the developing relationship as well as their obvious mutual commitment to it. They're a nice change from the joylessness of Kyle and Amanda's wedding planning and Paige dying for Craig to give her his class ring.

Kyle said it's an SBA loan. To get it he had to have a good credit rating, collateral, enough cash flow to make the payments, and working capital. That last may be partly from investors. He's also said he owns 51% of Loverboy.

I know Amanda has never expressed any interest in pursuing a career in the fitness industry. I’m just saying fitness modeling would be another career outlet for her.

Amanda is a piece of shit … lazy as fuck and bitches all the fucking time … Kyle has his flaws but damn he’s expected to do EVERYTHING… while lazy ass just birches and complains … she’s always gaslighting Kyle … she’s a horrible human being… 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Good Christ, Kyle's inability to just apologize for being an asshole is actually quite worse than being an asshole in the first place.

To be fully shallow, anyone who can be that big an asshole to someone who looks that good in a bikini deserves all the bad things.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lassus said:

To be fully shallow, anyone who can be that big an asshole to someone who looks that good in a bikini deserves all the bad things.

That's like a totally stingy and cheap asshole having a 2-bedroom rent-controlled loft apartment on the Upper East Side for $500/month.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/26/2022 at 1:45 AM, Marley said:

Hate to say it but I kind of agree with Amanda about the prenup stuff. She was bringing up pretty valid points. Kyle was the one who wanted to randomly talk about it then he has a tantrum when she just doesn’t agee to exactly what he wants. Not really how prenups work there Kyle.

Amanda is listed as an officer in the company, is she not?  Something about being the creative director?  Shame on Kyle for leaving her out.  She quit her well-paying job which probably initially supported Kyle while he built the business.

No way should she budge an inch on this pre-nup stuff.  And I say that as one who HAS a pre-nup.  I had to arrange an offset for what dear Hubby cannot touch.  Kyle can’t just decide she gets nothing. 

Huge red flag!!

• Love 5

I don't have much to say on this episode; it was pretty boring. Except Kyle forcing fake tears is exhausting. I mean he could stand in for any given Sister Wife of Kody (shit)Brown for all of his fake crying. And his outrageous drunk behavior is such an act for camera time. I don't think a 29-year old man let alone a 39-year old man should be trespassing in the yards of private residences. A 19-year old, maybe. Teenagers twenty years younger than Kyle is now do dumb shit, but now that we have social media and Bravo, people are doing stuff like this for followers. People who act like Kyle are why we can't have nice things. 

Amanda gets a lot of flack but Kyle is TOTALLY that guy that starts a disagreement and then gets mad at the other person for being justifiably upset. I wonder how often that actually happens with them and how that has shaped their actual (not TV) dynamic. It's easy to become the person Amanda seems to be when you have an asshole boyfriend who continuously does things like that. The fact that she should have left him years ago is another conversation.

I liked Amanda's bikini and I hope swimwear styles trend back to matching sets. I did not dig the mismatched trend of the last few years. It actually looked like quality material as well, and not some flimsy bikini she could only get away with wearing because she is skinny (that goes for all of the women in the cast actually). 

I liked Paige's outfit before she changed into Ciara's dress that was too small for her.

• Love 3

This episode was the first time I've rooted for Linds and Carl.  I don't really care for either one if the as individuals but together well there's just something so sweet about them.  The multi colored ink letter was just 2 cute!

Craig showing up at the last moment to surprise Paige was also really sweet.   Our Southern Charm guy can be really charming when he wants to.

Alex pronunciation of boutonniere 🤢🤢

• Love 5