Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Unfinished Business/Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

The look on his face was scary. 

I assume from observing Mike's small size and his (sadly) unattractive face, he has been bullied all his life. He looks for those women he feels are smaller or "lesser" to try to control.  If he doesn't get professional help (including medication) for his ANGER and other problems, he's going to wind up in prison, murdered, or both.  TLC should NOT be encouraging this guy.  Or BEN-HA-MEEN!

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I assume from observing Mike's small size and his (sadly) unattractive face, he has been bullied all his life. He looks for those women he feels are smaller or "lesser" to try to control.  If he doesn't get professional help (including medication) for his ANGER and other problems, he's going to wind up in prison, murdered, or both.  TLC should NOT be encouraging this guy.  Or BEN-HA-MEEN!

I agree 100%.  This creep's other (of many) problems is that he just won't settle for a girl that's as weird and plain as he is.  Maybe he never will and will spend the rest of his life chasing these hot cam girls with the same results.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I agree 100%.  This creep's other (of many) problems is that he just won't settle for a girl that's as weird and plain as he is.  Maybe he never will and will spend the rest of his life chasing these hot cam girls with the same results.

If only all these CREEPS would just sit quietly and heed OUR advice, the world of internet LOVE would run much more smoothly, Chloe Dog!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, CruiseDiva said:

Personally, I think the Tell All would at least be interesting if Caleb had been invited to participate. I'd like to hear the rest of his story.

Plus, at least as far as we know (or I know anyway), he didn't do anything wrong, so his banishment doesn't seem particularly fair. And it's not as if they were much of a couple. I think even before she revealed herself to be the nasty little piece of work she was, he seemed to want to distance himself from her as much as possible. Can't say I blame him.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:
26 minutes ago, CruiseDiva said:

Personally, I think the Tell All would at least be interesting if Caleb had been invited to participate. I'd like to hear the rest of his story.

Plus, at least as far as we know (or I know anyway), he didn't do anything wrong, so his banishment doesn't seem particularly fair.

These comments need to be repeated.  Thanks, CruiseDiva and MondrianAnyone.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Plus, at least as far as we know (or I know anyway), he didn't do anything wrong, so his banishment doesn't seem particularly fair. And it's not as if they were much of a couple. I think even before she revealed herself to be the nasty little piece of work she was, he seemed to want to distance himself from her as much as possible. Can't say I blame him.

He defended her online after the comments were revealed so he sort of ratified them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

If he doesn't get professional help (including medication) for his ANGER and other problems, 

TLC's only option will be to put him on Pillow Talk with his dad and grandpa. Because that's how TLC rolls.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
34 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

He defended her online after the comments were revealed so he sort of ratified them.

Defending her as a person isn't the same as defending her racist remarks. What he said was:

"I don't condone any sort of prejudice or racism." Caleb mentioned that he never knew about Alina's controversial posts before, and he couldn't comment on what she posted on social media back in her school days. He added, "All i know is that in my heart of hearts Alina is not a racist."

Being chivalrous, even if ill-advisedly so, and not throwing her under the bus (and doing what 90% of other cast members would likely do) doesn't equate to "ratifying" her shitty comments. But he does seem to be taking his exclusion well.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 4/3/2022 at 10:12 AM, Kid said:

Poor Mama X watchin’ her meal ticket walk away.  As much as I cannot stomach X, she is crystal clear and he needs to LEAVE her house and shut up.

Speaking of being quiet, Ben, SHUUUUUT THE F••K UUUUP!  She does not want anything to do with you!!  Nothing.  Nada!!!! Just go away!

And look at our No Talent Nigerian sporting the tacky necklace Kimbaaaaly bought him while trying to get back another woman.  He is one class act.

Seriously, could that necklace have been any tackier?  What a piece of heaping junk.  Did Kimbaaaly say something about it being valuable or expensive, or am I misremembering that?  What did she have to do for that piece of crap, pay per letter?

I know it's probably because he was the meal ticket for the entire family that the mother and sister mourned his leaving, but I'm still touched by the kindnesses each of them demonstrated towards Mike in their own ways, whereas the gold-digging hussy could not muster up one single non-hostile parting word for him. 

I hate them both almost equally, but the scales are definitely tipped more against her than him.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 6
(edited)

I haven't seen this mentioned here but maybe I missed it? I lauuuuughed and laaaaaughed and laaaauuuughed when Mahog's got into the rescue taxi and drove off with Ben's douche hat perched on the back ledge of the car! She drives off in that car, but then don't we see Ben wearing said douche hat in the airport or something? I mean, it's like the producers hated him so much they just made him out to be an even bigger douche, not like that's possible but they highlighted every douchey thing about him. And I'm here for alllll of it! What a stooge.He's a stage 4 clinger and a creepster and his eyes, wonky and all, look like he could  be the sort of guy hiding some really heinous stuff. I hope his ex wife and children can move on and live healthy, normal lives. How awful to have your father making such a fucking asshole of himself on international TV.

1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

Eh, I don't mind them 86ing Caleb from this shitfest. He was totally narcissistic, and I believe this was his weird fetish, to sleep with a little person or something. And who knows, it could have been a set up between the two of them because so much of this show is now just obvious producer-driven bullshit. But I don't miss his smug "I'm banging a little person, look how magnanimous I am as a human being and a man...I'm so evolved" bullshit. Good riddance I say. The only thing that bothers me is that Mike is still on this show and he's done as bad racist crap as Alina has done.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CruiseDiva said:

They could never air that because that would be admitting TLC made a mistake in casting her. Viewers aren't supposed to know what really happened. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Defending her as a person isn't the same as defending her racist remarks. What he said was:

"I don't condone any sort of prejudice or racism." Caleb mentioned that he never knew about Alina's controversial posts before, and he couldn't comment on what she posted on social media back in her school days. He added, "All i know is that in my heart of hearts Alina is not a racist."

Being chivalrous, even if ill-advisedly so, and not throwing her under the bus (and doing what 90% of other cast members would likely do) doesn't equate to "ratifying" her shitty comments. But he does seem to be taking his exclusion well.

But she clearly is a racist so for him to insist she is not is a bad look in 2022.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

If he doesn't get professional help (including medication) for his ANGER and other problems, he's going to wind up in prison, murdered, or both. 

Remember that he conveniently blames everything that has happened to him on his ADHD. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Chloe Dog said:

Ahhh, but that's assuming a weird and plain woman wants HIM. I doubt that's ever going to be the case.

20 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Seriously, could that necklace have been any tackier?  What a piece of heaping junk.  Did Kimbaaaly say something about it being valuable or expensive, or am I misremembering that? 

I remember her saying something like it cost her an extra $45 to ship or something . . . I'm surprised Kimbelly didn't order one for herself. Her taste leaves much to be desired. I'm remembering now, too, when Usman hopped out of bed their last morning, Kimmy wanted Usman to give her back the shirt she bought and that he was wearing. His unwashed shirt. I have to believe she was serious. And then I think she asked if he liked said shirt. Always looking for a complement and/or validation.

• Love 1
On 4/3/2022 at 7:04 PM, JeanJean said:

I know people can be accident-prone, but Ella's the only person I've ever seen who's accidental-sex prone.

I know this is terrible to say, but she looked so much larger on the reunion than she did during the regular season of the show.  I wonder if she gained weight or she was always that large and I didn't notice it as much.  I noticed it now when she was hugging the other cast members.  It looked like she was going to smother them to death, and no way could any of them reciprocally put their hands around her.  I think she's the biggest cast member to date (bigger even than Tiffany).  Maybe her size is the reason she keeps "accidentally" having sex with men other than Johnny.  With that enormous v-jay-jay she can't miss, even when she's just casually passing a penis by, LOL.

• LOL 4
26 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Did Kimbaaaly say something about it being valuable or expensive, or am I misremembering that?  What did she have to do for that piece of crap, pay per letter?

I don't think she mentioned it being expensive, just that she paid extra for special shipping. I've seen that exact necklace on Etsy and you DO pay by the letter. In the case of 7 letters, the necklace that looks just like his was $ 67! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
13 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I lauuuuughed and laaaaaughed and laaaauuuughed when Mahog's got into the rescue taxi and drove off with Ben's douche hat perched on the back ledge of the car! She drives off in that car, but then don't we see Ben wearing said douche hat in the airport or something?

Before she got into the getaway car, she said something to production about wanting to leave but that his stuff was in the car. I think the driver returned from taking her home with it still in the car and they possibly used the same car to take Ben to the airport. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 4/3/2022 at 8:57 PM, AR Traveler said:

Thank you, JeanJean.  To be honest, I live partly for the snark here each week and hope our merry band is going to do the 90 Day Fiance in a couple weeks.   My daughter's mostly lost her ability to speak in sentences that make sense, and hospice starts in the next week or so.  Still, she doesn't seem to be in any pain and still loves TV.  It feels surreal.

AR Traveler, stay strong.  Sadly, I know what you're going through.  My sincerest empathy goes out to you and your daughter. 

I will include you both in my daily prayers.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 4
On 4/3/2022 at 9:34 PM, seasons said:

I saw those Hamza tears at the airport. I do think that they were real. Maybe because she is his first girlfriend or whatever. He could do a lot better. Without nasal caveman talk. Ugh she gets on my every nerve!

Edit - Holy shit, hamza is probably in love with Memphis' huge boobs. Not a fan of her dress. Or her.

Seasons, I just love the expression on your cat's face.  It says it all about these annoying cast members, like they all stink.  😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/4/2022 at 8:13 AM, RedLA said:

I am still marveling over Jasmine’s hair.  So much hair.  Sooooooo much hair.  All I can think of is she scalped every female “full balls” has ever dated, married, tipped or talked to and made her hair trophy.  Sooooooo much hair.

All I could think when they showed that head of too much hair was "fright wig".  It really was scary go look at, as if it had a life of it's own and that life was going to take Gino down for pulling more of his BS on Jasmine.

On what planet would ANYONE find that mess attractive.  Jasmine is such a pretty woman, that I can't fathom why she would do that to herself.  Did she not look in a mirror before leaving her house to come to the tell all?  Does she not have any close friends that could be honest with her about how insanely awful that wig looked?  Oh my!

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, gingerella said:

He was totally narcissistic, and I believe this was his weird fetish, to sleep with a little person or something.

This I totally disagree with. To me it looked as if he had to force himself--close his eyes and think of England, as the old saying goes. It looked as if he found her grotesque. And she was, just in more significant ways than her physical deformity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

All I could think when they showed that head of too much hair was "fright wig".  It really was scary go look at, as if it had a life of it's own and that life was going to take Gino down for pulling more of his BS on Jasmine.

On what planet would ANYONE find that mess attractive.  Jasmine is such a pretty woman, that I can't fathom why she would do that to herself.  Did she not look in a mirror before leaving her house to come to the tell all?  Does she not have any close friends that could be honest with her about how insanely awful that wig looked?  Oh my!

It was like a deep sea squid attached itself to her head.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

This I totally disagree with. To me it looked as if he had to force himself--close his eyes and think of England, as the old saying goes. It looked as if he found her grotesque. And she was, just in more significant ways than her physical deformity.

Well I can see this side too. But if that's so, he should never have gotten physical with her, even more gross if he really felt that way.

• Love 8
Just now, gingerella said:

Well I can see this side too. But if that's so, he should never have gotten physical with her, even more gross if he really felt that way.

Fboy just wanted to get his nut despite the lack of attraction.  

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Yeah, woulda, coulda, shoulda. If we made a list of all those--even just pertaining to this show--it'd circle the earth a hundred times. And we'd have nothing to snark about!  😉

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 4/5/2022 at 5:26 AM, Booger666 said:

This comment deserves a thousand likes.  Will you marry me?

My very first proposal! From a stranger on the Internet. Bonus points if you're outside the U.S. because then we might be able to get on the show. I demand a prenup that states that I get full custody of my two cats.  

14 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

PLEASE, Scout, say YES!  We all want to brag that WE WERE THERE and we chipped in for the bling ring.

Two others got proposals after mine. Way to steal my thunder!

4 hours ago, CruiseDiva said:

There's a rumor that he's going to be on The Single Life.

4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

....and perhaps on Love After Lockup.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

I know this is terrible to say, but she looked so much larger on the reunion than she did during the regular season of the show. 

She reminds me of Chrissy Metz on "This is US" in regards to her size and body shape. 

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I haven't seen this mentioned here but maybe I missed it? I lauuuuughed and laaaaaughed and laaaauuuughed when Mahog's got into the rescue taxi and drove off with Ben's douche hat perched on the back ledge of the car!

I noticed that and hoped that we would get a shot of the car stopping and her throwing it out the window into traffic. lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I noticed that and hoped that we would get a shot of the car stopping and her throwing it out the window into traffic. lol

followed by the Te Amo teddy bear! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:
5 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

If he doesn't get professional help (including medication) for his ANGER and other problems, 

TLC's only option will be to put him on Pillow Talk with his dad and grandpa.

All in ONE BIG BED ... and no need to wash the bedding before filming.  We need this to be REAL.

• LOL 2

Do you think it was so weird that Mike was going after Gino so hard? His laughing at Gino for being on a sugaring website when he is also trying to by Ximena’s love. He thought he was really doing something with his comments. Is it fair to call him delusional? Judging Gino and telling him to “just have sex with her” reveals exactly the type of person he is. Disgusting inside and out. He was obviously deflecting because he knew he looked pretty terrible so he felt like he should make Gino look even worse (not like he had to). He reminds me of Big Ed. Mike is so bold sitting there laughing at everyone. Like, he didn’t just lose his virginity on national TV months ago! Can’t wait til next week and I hope Shaun goes just as hard on him as she did on Gino.

Mike is scary as hell. He refuses to accept that she’s not going to marry him. How did he send her a text asking her to take him back and marry him in September? He’s thinking it’s just a disagreement and that she got angry so once the anger subsided she’ll take him back. When couples fight they will disagree but they don’t break up. The people that break up and get back together are usually toxic relationships. Ximena has made it loud and clear that she’s not in love with him and that there are too many things he does that she’s not willing to put up with. Mike needs to understand that it’s not giving up, it’s being mature and waking away with dignity. Instead he starts trying to entice her with money.

Jasmine was made in a lab for reality TV. She’s a star! I still can’t believe all her ball draining talk. 😮 Can someone please tell her no one else wants Gino or his stupid hat? She almost comes off like a lowkey master troll RN.

The way Gino just lies so freely is quite alarming…watching him be dragged through lie after lie was so satisfying. “I haven’t messaged anyone.” Oh, we have been told you messaged a friend of Ben’s. “Oh, well, it was just a quick hi that she sent first.” Oh, well, we have those messages and you asked if she were Sicilian and sent a little cowboy smiley. “Well, she said hi first.” Do you have alternative DMs to show? “Uhhhh, no.”

Well, Ben saying he views men as “predators” certainly explains a lot. Hilarious how he was saying to Kim that being pushy isn’t attractive when he forced his way to Mahogany’s life and country.

I LOVE that Hamza was there in person with Memphis. I really love him. He’s so sweet.

I can’t believe Usman video messaged Zara and mentioned still having feelings while the camera crew were still there and filming. I almost wonder if it was intentional and he wanted to break things off with Kim indirectly.

Poor Jamal got mixed up in this embarrassing mess. He deserves better.

Johnny deserves better.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I know it's probably because he was the meal ticket for the entire family that the mother and sister mourned his leaving, but I'm still touched by the kindnesses each of them demonstrated towards Mike in their own ways, whereas the gold-digging hussy could not muster up one single non-hostile parting word for him

Because he WOULD NOT STOP!  He refused to take NO for an answer.  How many times does she have to say it?  We've read that he hit her--that there's a hole in the wall where he slept.  There might be more.  I don't blame her.  For a creep like Mike "one single non-hostile parting word" would be taken as, "She loves me!"  

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Breedom said:

I remember her saying something like it cost her an extra $45 to ship or something . . . I'm surprised Kimbelly didn't order one for herself. Her taste leaves much to be desired.

I agree that her taste isn't of the highest level, but didn't she explain (in detail) that she followed his design directions to the letter...to the bead when ordering?  It was exactly as he designed/ requested it.

3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Does she not have any close friends that could be honest with her about how insanely awful that wig looked? 

That ship probably sailed before she finished high school.  She's a jealous menace.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

That ship probably sailed before she finished high school

She did get together at the hotel with some girlfriends and her hairstylist for StripperGate. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, magemaud said:
6 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

do for that piece of crap, pay per letter?

I don't think she mentioned it being expensive, just that she paid extra for special shipping.

I DO remember her telling Usman how hard she worked to get the necklace (ummm, a five minute search on the internet) when she was trying to guilt him into having sex with her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:
  Reveal spoiler

I read on one of the FB Savage pages that Ximena stated Mike had actually punched a wall when that debacle was going down, and she was reportedly quite surprised TLC/Sharp didn't air it.  So, if that tidbit is indeed true, Mike definitely has a physically violent streak.  I hope the rumors that he's been recruited for The Single Life aren't true, because this piece of shit doesn't deserve any more public attention.  He needs to crawl back into the sewer from which he emerged.  

My college fiancee's roommate called me to tell me that my fiancee had punched a hole in the wall by the pay phone after I had told him that I was going to New York City for a brief summer vacation, and he tried to order me not to do so.  The last thing in the world I would do is let myself be ordered by anyone other than my parents to do or not do something (I was a very good and obedient daughter, but not an obedient fiancee, LOL).  This was back in the good old days that predate cell phones and modern technology. 

God forbid cell phones had been around back then and I'd probably have had my vacation ruined by this guy pulling a Ben and/or Mike and chasing me down and/or calling nonstop to deliberately ruin my vacation for me.

Needless to say that that temper blow-up of his was the last time I ever had any dealings with him whatsoever.  My face would probably have been the next punching bag for him, after the poor wall.

Guys who can't control their tempers are scary things.  I'm overstating the obvious here, I realize.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

I haven't seen this mentioned here but maybe I missed it? I lauuuuughed and laaaaaughed and laaaauuuughed when Mahog's got into the rescue taxi and drove off with Ben's douche hat perched on the back ledge of the car! She drives off in that car, but then don't we see Ben wearing said douche hat in the airport or something? I mean, it's like the producers hated him so much they just made him out to be an even bigger douche, not like that's possible but they highlighted every douchey thing about him. And I'm here for alllll of it! What a stooge.He's a stage 4 clinger and a creepster and his eyes, wonky and all, look like he could  be the sort of guy hiding some really heinous stuff. I hope his ex wife and children can move on and live healthy, normal lives. How awful to have your father making such a fucking asshole of himself on international TV.

Eh, I don't mind them 86ing Caleb from this shitfest. He was totally narcissistic, and I believe this was his weird fetish, to sleep with a little person or something. And who knows, it could have been a set up between the two of them because so much of this show is now just obvious producer-driven bullshit. But I don't miss his smug "I'm banging a little person, look how magnanimous I am as a human being and a man...I'm so evolved" bullshit. Good riddance I say. The only thing that bothers me is that Mike is still on this show and he's done as bad racist crap as Alina has done.

No different than how Kimbaaaly embarrassed her poor, innocent son, right (or any number of other cast members, particularly Darcy's children)?

At least the hat that Gino wore was an attractive one and didn't look like Ben's ridiculous sombrero, the hat a 5-year-old would be wearing while playing shoot 'em up with his cap guns or while riding his hobby horse, LOL.

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, Breedom said:

Ahhh, but that's assuming a weird and plain woman wants HIM. I doubt that's ever going to be the case.

I remember her saying something like it cost her an extra $45 to ship or something . . . I'm surprised Kimbelly didn't order one for herself. Her taste leaves much to be desired. I'm remembering now, too, when Usman hopped out of bed their last morning, Kimmy wanted Usman to give her back the shirt she bought and that he was wearing. His unwashed shirt. I have to believe she was serious. And then I think she asked if he liked said shirt. Always looking for a complement and/or validation.

Now that Kimbaaaly got the Usman seal of approval with regard to going from "potential" to "actual" girlfriend, she probably will order a necklace for herself, and I'll bet it says "Sojaboy's Girlfriend".

Alternatively, she could buy herself a T-shirt similar to the ones Memphis and Hamza were wearing, only hers could say:  Fan Girl, Potential Girlfriend, ATM Machine.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I wanted to see Elijah, much as I grew to dislike him as the story went on.

3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Do you think it was so weird that Mike was going after Gino so hard? His laughing at Gino for being on a sugaring website when he is also trying to by Ximena’s love. He thought he was really doing something with his comments. Is it fair to call him delusional? Judging Gino and telling him to “just have sex with her” reveals exactly the type of person he is. Disgusting inside and out. He was obviously deflecting because he knew he looked pretty terrible so he felt like he should make Gino look even worse (not like he had to). He reminds me of Big Ed. Mike is so bold sitting there laughing at everyone. Like, he didn’t just lose his virginity on national TV months ago! Can’t wait til next week and I hope Shaun goes just as hard on him as she did on Gino.

Mike is scary as hell. He refuses to accept that she’s not going to marry him. How did he send her a text asking her to take him back and marry him in September? He’s thinking it’s just a disagreement and that she got angry so once the anger subsided she’ll take him back. When couples fight they will disagree but they don’t break up. The people that break up and get back together are usually toxic relationships. Ximena has made it loud and clear that she’s not in love with him and that there are too many things he does that she’s not willing to put up with. Mike needs to understand that it’s not giving up, it’s being mature and waking away with dignity. Instead he starts trying to entice her with money.

Jasmine was made in a lab for reality TV. She’s a star! I still can’t believe all her ball draining talk. 😮 Can someone please tell her no one else wants Gino or his stupid hat? She almost comes off like a lowkey master troll RN.

The way Gino just lies so freely is quite alarming…watching him be dragged through lie after lie was so satisfying. “I haven’t messaged anyone.” Oh, we have been told you messaged a friend of Ben’s. “Oh, well, it was just a quick hi that she sent first.” Oh, well, we have those messages and you asked if she were Sicilian and sent a little cowboy smiley. “Well, she said hi first.” Do you have alternative DMs to show? “Uhhhh, no.”

Well, Ben saying he views men as “predators” certainly explains a lot. Hilarious how he was saying to Kim that being pushy isn’t attractive when he forced his way to Mahogany’s life and country.

I LOVE that Hamza was there in person with Memphis. I really love him. He’s so sweet.

I can’t believe Usman video messaged Zara and mentioned still having feelings while the camera crew were still there and filming. I almost wonder if it was intentional and he wanted to break things off with Kim indirectly.

Poor Jamal got mixed up in this embarrassing mess. He deserves better.

Johnny deserves better.

Zara is stunningly pretty.  Usman does not deserve her.  He DOES, however, deserve all the BGLs and Kimbaaalys of the world though.

I adore Hamza, as well as his mother and sister.  He's so well-grounded for a 20-something young man.  His tears at the airport parting with Memphis melted my cold heart.

I even have to admit that Memphis' Tell All wig looked great on her.  The best hair she's had all season long.  I hope she's good to Hamza, because that guy gave up wonderful family to be here with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Seasons, I just love the expression on your cat's face.  It says it all about these annoying cast members, like they all stink.  😂

Oh, thank, @Xebug67! That cat picture I found somewhere on the web. I just love the expression too! 😼

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

nly if looks are EVERYTHING.  She could be crazier than his other "potentials."

I feel like Zara is Mahog and Usman is her Ben....lol. They have never actually met in real life....yet he is "in love" and wrote her a song, etc. She seems like a lovely woman, but yeah to think that they are in a real relationship she has to be as nutters as the rest of this bunch. Then again, she had the sense to not fly across the world to meet him after just video chats. I assume he pressured her for either a visit or cash and she pulled the plug which is when he went all in on seducing Kimbally. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Now that Kimbaaaly got the Usman seal of approval with regard to going from "potential" to "actual" girlfriend, she probably will order a necklace for herself, and I'll bet it says "Sojaboy's Girlfriend".

Alternatively, she could buy herself a T-shirt similar to the ones Memphis and Hamza were wearing, only hers could say:  Fan Girl, Potential Girlfriend, ATM Machine.

Thank you for a good lmao moment!!

• LOL 1