Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Rule Breakers and Love Makers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Every time I see Raydean her teeth scare me even more.  She has bigger gaps between them than she has teeth.  And Rick kissed that mouth.  I am surprised his tongue isn't torn to shreds. 

I don't have the best teeth in the world, but I've never done meth.  I don't know what the hell is wrong with Rick.  He should walk.

• Love 3

I do have to say that Kayla really stood up for herself against the negging and gaslighting.  I don't get the feeling that Martel is going to work out.  It was interesting how quickly mr "36 female cousins" turned around the situation to discussing Taylor's dead ex.  I still think Harry's on the fasttrack back to jail.

• Love 9

Martel or whatever - ugh! Seeing him in the talking heads barely able to keep his eyes open and looking strung out was a hint. He's full on an abusive narcissist. If I was her, I would have kicked his derrière out in the street myself and not waited for him to take his entitled self out. I hope she never speaks to him again. Blowhole.

• Love 14

There is definitely a pattern with the former prisoners. Declare undying love for someone while you are in and dependent on them and then treat them like crap after you get out so they’ll want nothing to do with you. 

• Love 11

Only caught the last half hour, cooked food for and visited with a dying friend.   Great snark!  I think I'm caught up in a good way.  Agree with others' that this group of men are scary.   Indie and Kayla could wind up dead.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, renatae said:

Martel or whatever - ugh! Seeing him in the talking heads barely able to keep his eyes open and looking strung out was a hint. He's full on an abusive narcissist. If I was her, I would have kicked his derrière out in the street myself and not waited for him to take his entitled self out. I hope she never speaks to him again. Blowhole.

Absolutely!  At least she's got spunk and can see him for what he is.  Can you imagine waiting 13 years for that?  I would have been so disappointed and over it.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I do have to say that Kayla really stood up for herself against the negging and gaslighting.

Yes - I was proud of her. I cannot imagine spending 13 years in prison, coming out and into a cute two-bedroom that I don't think she has asked him to contribute anything to financially, and saying anything other than "thank you." She was right to drag him; I'd have let him go right back to the halfway house. Cool, you keep your spaces immaculate? Go keep that one.

Raydean isn't even hiding it. She tells her girlfriend she loves her in front of Rick and her family had to remind her that she allegedly likes men. Rick is a fucking idiot.

Harry and Chance scare me and I want to throttle their girlfriends for having them around their kids. Indie let a man three days out of prison with no license drive? Why? I can understand that he probably wants to since he hasn't in so long, but let him drive around a parking lot or something. Good grief.

14 hours ago, anoninrva said:

It was interesting how quickly mr "36 female cousins" turned around the situation to discussing Taylor's dead ex. 

I was so mad about that. For one, the man is dead, so it's not like he's a threat to the relationship. Two, he's the father of one or two of her kids; those kids should have pictures of him around. He's part of them.

• Love 12

Jeez. Just got real, right? Chance and Martell take this concept ('Life After Lockup') to a new level of menace. I have dealt with a manipulative rage-a-holic, and watching those two was making me feel anxious.

The most threatening stuff we've seen in the previous seasons were Murgh's devil dick and Lindsey trashing Flappy Scott's desk.

It's kind of hard to watch what's going on here, but I actually think it might be a bit of a public service to remind the Santiba's and Haley's out there that dealing with actual criminals is not a romantic game.

• Love 10

I don't think Martel's actions were particularly scary.  He an ass who thought he could make demands on how clean and orderly things need to be.  I missed a bit of the show, but he didn't seem threatening.  He chose to walk away from the argument. 

Chance is three days out and ready to snap. He is looking for "reasons" to rage out on Tayler.  He reminds me of mohawk in the wind Doug who punched a hole in the cabinet and expected congratulations for not punching Rachel in the face.  Chance is scary, and he is around children. 

Harry is another gaslighting ass.  He is trying to push Indie to leave without admitting that is what he's doing.  I could see him going Hulk Smash when things don't go his way. Both Chance and Harry have zero tolerance when the entire world does not bend to their whims. 

• Love 11

This group of ex-cons has got to be the most ungrateful in the show’s history.

Chance appears to be a mean and nasty man. I am so glad that Tayler’s sister is there. I don’t want to imagine what would happen to her and those sweet little girls if she wasn’t.  

Harry doesn’t want to be with Indie, which is why he keeps throwing it in her face that he slept with another woman. She doesn’t seem to get it.

Kaylah got a nice apartment ready for this a-hole and he is treating her like crap. I just can’t get over the disrespect.  He should be kissing the ground she walks on, but instead, he is acting like she should be happy to be with him. He was looking for something, anything to start an argument, so that he would have an excuse to go out. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 7
On 3/26/2022 at 4:02 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Textbook case of Vagamatism. He won’t walk. 

For a guy who claims he has slept with over 300 women and that all the women want to sample his supersized 🍆,, Rick really seems desperate to hold onto Raydean who is clearly only using him.  I suspect Rick does not get a lot of repeat business which makes me question the whole "Rick was really good in bed" claims.  He may have the size he claims, but I suspect his skill level does not bring all the girls to his yard. 😁  That is, unless they are women who are used to exercise time in the prison yard; they see a willing wallet. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

For a guy who claims he has slept with over 300 women and that all the women want to sample his supersized 🍆,, Rick really seems desperate to hold onto Raydean who is clearly only using him.  I suspect Rick does not get a lot of repeat business which makes me question the whole "Rick was really good in bed" claims.  He may have the size he claims, but I suspect his skill level does not bring all the girls to his yard. 😁  That is, unless they are women who are used to exercise time in the prison yard; they see a willing wallet. 

300 women had no problem with yellow teeth?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 2
On 3/30/2022 at 3:26 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

For a guy who claims he has slept with over 300 women and that all the women want to sample his supersized 🍆,,   

I don't think that "high standards" is part of Rick's vocabulary 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/2/2022 at 2:20 PM, ChristmasJones said:

The women letting their young children bond to these fresh-out-of-prison dudes is hard to watch. 

And these three are so tiny and SO NEEDY!  Their mother is too naive to be dealing with ANY man at this point in her girls' young lives.  I wish Child Protective Services had an actual "service" where young mothers (especially mothers) are educated about the sad (and horrible) things that can happen to young girls in their every day life--LET ALONE letting a strange man into their home, let him hug them, swing them, and then banish them because he wants to be alone with their mother.  I hope PRODUCTION is keeping a close eye on him...and his moods.

My father dumped our family when my sisters and I were 4, 6, and 8.  My mother never dated (only because she was taught--and believed--that dating while still married--and she couldn't afford a divorce lawyer--dating while still married was an "occsion of sin."  We never had men "visiting" or coming over for dinner...and STILL she had stories about how needy we acted around any man who came to our house...repairmen, salesmen (this was in the 50s)...neighbors.  

• Love 2