Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E02: Good and Guilty LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Thank you Daniel for being smart enough to plan to nullify that stupid idol, hope it works. That’s what I wanted last season. 

Mike and Drea should just form their own stupid can’t keep a secret club. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 7
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Doesn't Mike have to say the phrase?  I thought he had to say it at least once right after he found the idol.  

I don't think he does have to say it. He just has to say it when the other two say theirs to get their idols activated.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Giesela said:

This is the 2nd of 3 found right?

I think it is the first.

But other people have that thing where three people share an advantage that turns into an idol when only one of them is left.

• Useful 1

Thinking Ika or green tribe loses tonight, based on what we saw at their camps.

Jeff tells MaryAnne she had a huge reaction to seeing Zach was voted off.  I guess he needs to go hang out at their camp for 5 minutes to see that's probably just her.  

• LOL 2

Blindfold challenge.  These always go well.  

Honestly, I think the tribe that finishes first should get immunity and reward, and the second tribe just gets immunity.  Bigger stakes.  

Probst: 3 callers talking over each other.  And I'm talking.

So why don't you shut up, Jeff?  

• Love 4

Oh My God—SHUT UP JEFF!

Why the hell would you be talking in a challenge that involves blindfolded people needing to hear their tribe mate telling them what to do?  We don’t need the freaking play-by-play.  We can see what’s going on and the players need to be able to hear what they’re being told!!!

• Love 8

I'll be damned, the editors fooled me. Taku was the only tribe that didn't discuss who they wanted to vote out.

This take your flint bullshit is unnecessary.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 8
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think Jonathan was the wrong choice for the caller position, honestly.  

Well, he was the sole male caller. Maybe it was a mistake having him lead from a puzzle perspective?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I think Jonathan was the wrong choice for the caller position, honestly.  

He was so aggressive and impatient when he was calling, which usually isn't the greatest combination for being a caller. But it was very, very close so I guess he did as well as he could have.

But it sounds like it'll be between Marya and Maryanne, judging from earlier in the episode when both women were talked about.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I'll be damned, the editors fooled me. Taku was the only tribe that didn't discuss who they wanted to vote out.

This take your flint bullshit is unnecessary.

Me too.  I'm at a loss.  MaryAnne maybe, but she seems kind of obvious.

• Love 1

Marya says she might be a huge fool.  She may not be wrong.  

MaryAnne's grating, but I'd be kind of sad to see her go.  Kind of hope Marya gets blindsided.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I forgot Maryanne chose Risk.   And for all her chatter, she clearly hasn’t told anyone she may or may not have an extra vote.  Now might be the to direct the target off herself. 

• Love 1