Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E02: Good and Guilty LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

An unlikely friendship forms when 2 castaways bond over their differences. The beware immunity idol returns, forcing castaways to consider all options before entering this unknown territory.

Original air date 3/16/22

This is your LIVE CHAT

I don't want Tori to be comfortable.  I want her to be super paranoid and have everyone target her because she's a loose cannon.  

And she's already complaining about being hungry and being envious of Zach that he has a real bed to sleep in.  But she's living the dream!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Romeo better look for some food. Tori can help him find taro (which is in abundance in Fiji).

Oh, his name is Hai. Sorry, Hai!

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Hai is a vegan.  Hopefully the show has alternatives for him when it comes to food reward challenges.

“Wanna know what you’re playing for? This pig and a machete! Sorry-Not-Sorry, Hai!”

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2

Was this season’s cast chosen simply because of their stories?

Do people never learn to not divulge their secrets and advantages? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Was this season’s cast chosen simply because of their stories?

Pretty similar to last season, I think.

Why why WHY do people feel the need to tell others when they have an advantage in the game?  When has that ever been a good idea?

• Love 9

Rocksroy wants Tori gone next.  

And Drea has to go and ruin that with an all-girls alliance (which I always want, but not in this case).  And she told the girls she has an extra vote.  Hmm, Swati may not be onboard.  And she ain't wasting time throwing her name out to Tori.  So much for Girl Power!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I don't know why Drea told them about the extra vote now, unless it was a trust thing.  But she wouldn't need the extra vote at TC.  If Rocks and Romeo think she's voting with them, but she votes with the girls, that's 3 votes right there.  

• Love 1

It’s impossible to know since I’ll never be on Survivor, but I’m always surprised how quickly people scramble to form an alliance when they haven’t taken one moment to figure out who’s who.  “We’re walking down the same path in the jungle — oh, let’s be in alliance”.  “Oh, we’re both females — let’s form an alliance”.  I guess people are terrified of hanging back for a moment and playing their cards a little more carefully but potentially could be left out.  But it doesn’t seem wise to me.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 4

Heh. “Brain Shield.”

It’s a shame those advantages will probably get dumped. I can see someone deciding not to open the clue in order to screw with the others who have it.

Edited by Lantern7