Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Poor old Chazzzz.  He had BIG PLANS for Branflake to spend the night with him at the hotel.  Those dang parole officers!!!!

Hell, the dude even has flower petals on the bed! Seriously, dude....

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

No, Branson isn't crying any big tears, but I don't get the feeling she was determined to screw over Chazz the way Toothless Raydean got her parents on board to help kick Rick in the teeth.  

It makes sense this guy Mike would say, "Okay, you can stay, but just you.  No Get Out of Jail Free friends coming around."

• Love 6
Just now, candall said:

It makes sense this guy Mike would say, "Okay, you can stay, but just you.  No Get Out of Jail Free friends coming around."

Right! He’s never met Chaz. I wouldn’t let a stranger stay with me either.

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

All those people living in the house and no one can shovel the front walk?

Reminds me of the asshole across the street from me, who resolutely never shoveled his sidewalk. I had to drop to my hands and knees to get to my bus stop. Asshole. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Hell, the dude even has flower petals on the bed! Seriously, dude....

Didn't he say "in the end, it was just a big mess"? My thoughts exactly. 

Chekhov's rose petals?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Harry's smoking weed on TV - is that allowed on parole?  Asking for a friend.

I was gonna say.... Is pot smoking for recreational purposes allowed in OHIO??  Asking for Doublemint's friend.

And dumbo Rick is just now catching a CLUE that Raydentyne MIGHT choose her GIRLFRIEND over him.  Jeebus.  MORE FLOWER PETALS!

Around the hot tub, no less....

And then there's Tayler and the pregnancy test.  THIS GIRL IS A FRICKIN' MORON!!

He's already runnoft her TWIN sister!  What's he gonna do with those little girls of hers???

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I've decided that Raydean is pulling a Nicole. She's trying to tough it out to get new teeth from Rick before she leaves him in the dust for her prison girl. Poor Nicole didn't pull it off and never got her boobs from Daonte. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB likes Mama June show, and I think she watches it unironically....   

We need to speak to her. And set her straight. And remind her that she’s losing more brain cells minute to minute compared to us.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB likes Mama June show, and I think she watches it unironically....   

She probably likes to see how much we all are winning in life compared to Mama June.  I know that's one reason I like this dumpster fire.  😉

• Love 4