Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

I'm sure the people who scrimped and sacrificed to get a $700,000 house in the neighborhood are thrilled to have Kevin living there, yelling in the street.

Maybe they enjoy a little cabaret.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Uh, Tiffany.... What are you going to tell your parole officer??  That you got MAD at Cro-Magnon man and got your crap and LEFT?? Seriously??  Do you want to stay out of prison or are you jockeying for going back ASAP?  Dipsy doodle.

Well, that was fun you guys!  And just what I needed after a long week!  Happy Holidays peeps!!  Hope your weekend is fantastic.  Ima go find another man's house to live in while I'm on parole.  It MIGHT be hard, I'll get stressed out and have to go get a tattoo of a  neanderthal man on my ass. Fingers crossed! LOL!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

"Fuck you and your dogs"

Got DAMN, I love this show! Happy Weekend, Bunkies! I love you all....but that's my secret so....shhhhhhhhh.

“Go fuck myself?”

”Yeah, ‘cause I’m not gonna fuck you!” I might like Tiffany.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Uh, Tiffany. You’re paroled there. You can’t just roll your suitcase around the block—and then what? Then again, the PO won’t be able to tell Kevin and Curtis apart, so you might be good.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

S05.E08: Deny, Deny, Deny

Tayler's unexpected crisis sends Chance into a meltdown; Branwin reaches out to an ex on her wedding day; Indie confronts Harry about his other woman; Raydean drops a bombshell; Antoine catches Lacey in a lie.

Original air date 2022.04.22

• Love 3