Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh Chance, you are a complete DICK but at least you recognize yourself.  He's already runnoft the twin sister, just think what he has planned for those poor little girls.

TayLER is setting them ALL up for a bigass problem.  Good job Chance.  Out of prison two frickin' days....

If it's a choice between Chance and sister, my guess is TayLER would wave buh-bye to Bobbie in a HEARTBEAT.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

If it's a choice between Chance and sister, my guess is TayLER would wave buh-bye to Bobbie in a HEARTBEAT.

Getting laid is much more important than helping your twin sister.

Rick, stop being so fucking stupid.

• Love 5

Except when Chance is in the middle of threatening someone, his tone of voice sounds like there's an inplied "yadda, yadda, yadda, whatever" in there.  He sounds completely insincere.  "Yeah, don't worry, <yawn> I won't mistreat your sister."

Chance is the WORST.

• Love 9

So... Is Lacey gonna let Antoine take her car out for a spin without her??  If she does.... Antoine's back in prison in 3..2..1...

Poor old Buda, Texas.  It's a cute town but I'm having second thoughts about it's citizenry!  Grounding and stability with your parents but not with old Rickey??? Hmmm....

She's already planning his being jettisoned ASAP!! Just don't let him walk away with his DEBIT CARD MethMouth.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3

You know when Kaye gets out, those two will be all snuggled up all day long.  They won't be need space and all these other excuses she gives to spend as little time as possible with Rick.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Antoine doesn't want the car in his name so it can't be seized by the state next time he gets arrested. 

He also wouldn’t be financially responsible for it.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Wait!  Antoine was in prison???

Flat tire, no worries babe, I'll steal you a new car...just wait here.

I thought that she was going to suggest that he apply for a job there. Really, that is custom made for my man

• Love 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

How desperate are these women they're doing way to much for low level dick.

Tiffany is just using Kevin for a place to stay, right? She’s actually pretty. Surely she could do better.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5