Type keyword(s) to search

Unexpected: All Episodes Discussion

• Start Topic

I was rewatching some of the episodes over the weekend. In the episode where Graham and his mother were driving to the hospital, Kayleigh texted him and said "where y'all going?" Is Kayleigh a little stupid? THEY'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!

Well, I was glad they kicked "Friend Rob" out of the room. Graham seemed like he had no idea what to do or what was going on. I thought usually one support person was allowed in the OR when person is having a C section.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, applewood said:

I was rewatching some of the episodes over the weekend. In the episode where Graham and his mother were driving to the hospital, Kayleigh texted him and said "where y'all going?" Is Kayleigh a little stupid? THEY'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!

Well, I was glad they kicked "Friend Rob" out of the room. Graham seemed like he had no idea what to do or what was going on. I thought usually one support person was allowed in the OR when person is having a C section.

My C section was emergent due to severe pre eclampsia and my husband was not able to be there. Basically the spinal didn't take and I had to be under

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, applewood said:

Most of the potential support folks would need their own support person!  Crazies all of them!  Good call doctor!

• LOL 2

Jenna is an idiot. Something tells me she thought she could have the perfect family with JJ, and just pretend Aidan never existed. That's not how it works when you have a child with someone. She is going to have to deal with Aidan, pregnant or not.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2024 at 11:33 AM, applewood said:

I have noticed several incidents where I question if she's playing with a full deck?

And although her mother's complaints are valid, she's coming across as very passive aggressive, or two faced. Just give Graham's mom a schedule with days circled where they need/expect help.

• Like 1
On 7/4/2024 at 9:25 AM, Back Atcha said:

It would be nice to know if Graham's mother has been DIAGNOSED* as having bipolar disorder, rather than a self-declaration.

*By a licensed psychiatrist.

I would hope she's been diagnosed properly, as even people online self-diagnosing are hesitant to claim that serious of a label. If she's on meds, then a doctor had to be involved.

• Like 1

Iwas watching Episode 6, and Aniyah's worthless mother is a piece of work. First she doesn't make it priority to get to the hospital in any kind of haste, then she decides she has to be in the labor room and kick the father out.

I can't believe the hospital allowed that as they were breaking their own Covid rules which said only one person in the room and it had to be the same person. But mom goes in there all combative and they let her have her way.

After this, she is no use to her daughter, not helping nor comforting her, and actually telling her she doesn't need an epidural. The woman who apparently never had a labor! I hate people like this! How does she know the pain her daughter is enduring!? I am livid!

😠😡

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2024 at 11:33 AM, applewood said:

I assumed that Kayleigh was questioning whether or not they were making a stop first before the hospital.  Up until this point neither Graham or Bonnie were ever on time, so it seemed like Kayleigh was thrown off that they were in the car and already on their way. I also took it as her being a bit sarcastic with the question. 

• Like 1