Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E09: Is Love on the Table?

• Start Topic

Talk about inner child coming out. We just saw a bunch of 10-year-old boys living their best lives with that archery version of paintball. Hilarious. Ok, now on to the inner child trauma part… Olajuwon is contemplating ending his marriage because she doesn’t clean before bed?! I feel like they should have him watch clips of all of the rest of these dysfunctional couples having drag-out fights. You two are the “best” ones if he would just let up on the old-fashioned housewife stuff. Katina is even trying here to cook and clean—not fighting him on it, like every other one of these women would. He doesn’t realize how lucky he has it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
45 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh so cute Michael is being nice to Mr. Feeney. I wish they would move past that one time Jasmina didn’t like the way Michael spoke to her. 

I don’t think Jasmina is for marriage to anyone.  She doesn’t look like a happy person in general.

• Love 19

The “experts” should have found Olaj one of those Christian wives (think Duggar like) who would be all so happy to cook, clean and treat him like a king. This is their fault. Not Katina’s. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Seems like this show has been going on for hours now. It’s a slog.

Very true. I was already tired, and have an early day tomorrow. I had hoped this might pep me up, but I’m sadly mistaken. My eyes want to close. 

• Love 11

Is it bad that I miss Alyssa and Chris?  There is no energy left on this show.  Jasmina looks bored to tears, or mad, not sure which.  I can’t stand Noi’s voice.  Lindsay just says the same things over and over.  I like Katina but she is boring me too. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Seems like this show has been going on for hours now. It’s a slog.

It is a slog!  There is not nearly enough interesting content for them to string out their two-hour show for a hundred and forty weeks.  It makes me mad at them for being arrogant enough to think there is.

Harrumph.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
40 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

This episode is not giving me much hope for these couples. They all seem pretty  miserable. Lindsey is pretty fairly subdued, she looks done.

Maybe she wants Mark to know she’s not happy, therefore perking him up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don’t like watching Michael having to talk about his brother’s death.  I did like  Jasmine scooting  over to him to let him know he was heard and she had sympathy for him. I haven’t watched every minute of every episode but I was very surprised by her action there. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 8

Does the Jimmy Dean sausage demographic really want a healthy egg white only version?

4 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t like watching Michael having to talk about his brother’s death.  I did like  Jasmine scooting  over to him to let him know he was heard and she had sympathy for him.

You would have been able to see her scootch over to him while you were fast-forwarding.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

LiFETIME

I’ll tell you what is going to make me quit this show. It’s all those graphic commercials for My Killer Body. If I wanted to see that stuff I’d watch that show, but I’m not. Please leave the images to the show itself. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Why take Mark for sushi when you know he hates it.   Go with your girlfriends.  What is she trying to prove?

I think these dinners, scavenger hunts, outings, and Jasmina’s Jym are all producer and production crew created for what they think will be entertaining to us viewers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I think these dinners, scavenger hunts, outings, and Jasmina’s Jym are all producer and production crew created for what they think will be entertaining to us viewers. 

Definitely. Plus they had to take factor in the Covid situation (in MA, there were a lot of rules).

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Watching Steve and Noi is like watching a clock pendulum. One week I like them together and think they’ll make it and the next I don’t. 
After this beach scene it appears they are on again. 

• Love 7

Well, one of my dogs has assured me that he will pee in the bedroom unless I take him out now, and not ten minutes from now, when the show is over.

New season of LAL starting Friday.  I guess that's going to be my Live Chat jam from now on.  See you there, snarkies.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m hating this whole show tonight.  It WAS my favorite show.  You are right that it’s probably producer driven.

• Love 6

Noi says that she typically needs a day away from boyfriends to recharge but hasn’t felt that way with him…except for when she disappeared for 24 hours. She’s also been waiting so long for Steve to say I love you—three whole weeks!! 

• LOL 23

I love it. I know there is a section of fans who watch this show that constantly mad about the drama. "We don't tune in for that!" Why can't we just see happy couples or people loving their lives. 

Because then you get this. Now, the show is a slog. 

This is why we get the Alyssa and Chris of the world on the show. Semi functional and/or happy couples don't make riveting tv.

If these people can't bring the drama, shrink this shit down for an hour.

The archery was fun though.

• Love 6
(edited)

O continues to dig himself into a deeper hole. He just had to ruin this nice dinner with the coconut shrimp and saLmon. Run Katina run! 
And he made her cry, maybe he’ll think she’s human now. Personally I’d have smacked him upside his head. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 16