Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E09: Is Love on the Table?

• Start Topic

Still new to their marriages to strangers, the spouses explore deeper feelings.  As they dig into each other's past loves, some couples seize the opportunity to get closer, while others teeter on the edge of heartbreak.

Airs Wednesday, March 2, at 8:00PM EST.

Two weeks?  I feel I've been following these goofy people in real time.

Am I the only one who thinks Noi had nothing to do with putting that treasure hunt together?

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
(edited)
4 minutes ago, candall said:

Am I the only one who thinks Noi had nothing to do with putting that treasure hunt together?

Yes. Even to the point of the producer writing the clues which Noi was told to write by hand.

I gotta say, I’m already missing Alyssa. She was such an easy snark target.

Mark, have some food with your salt and pepper.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I feel Lindsey is asking good questions. What does Mark like about her? It feels like all these couples have been married months instead of just two weeks. 

They are already becoming exhausting and have lost their fun factor. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mark, have some food with your salt and pepper.

Yikes. To my taste so much food is over seasoned…especially take out. Did he even taste it before picking up the shaker? 

Lindsay at least is expressing how she feels without being overly emotional…so far. Mark does seem to be trying. Bet they are regretting that first night sex. 

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lindsay dialed it all the way up to 11.

Yes.  Watching these people whine and snipe at each other has grown too tedious.  They're making me feel cranky instead of entertained.

I was excited about live snarking this show, but now I'm wondering how many tv hours they're going to squeeze out of the remaining five weeks?

I think I may need to switch to "record & fast-forward" mode.

• Love 11
(edited)

Mark has spent too much time around Chris with that 1% means we have something to grow on business. We saw how well that worked out for him.

Mike is trying to win over his new step-dog. Cute.

Okay, so the theme of this episode is let’s communicate about how poorly we communicate. None of this is going to go well.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 16
(edited)

Oh, man.  "What is the definition of a 'wife' to you?"

Way to pick a fight, Olajuwon.

She just said, "Thanks for helping me with a kitchen task" and he was suddenly 0 to 60 about how she wasn't putting forth sufficient effort.  Sigh.  Eyeroll.  Reel it back in, O.

Edited by candall
  • Love 23

I’m confused. Does Katina think splitting chores 50/50 means that we each do half of the same chore?!? Or did she sweep half the floor and was like, it’s late; let’s go to bed and do this tomorrow?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, JenE4 said:

I’m confused. Does Katina think splitting chores 50/50 means that we each do half of the same chore?!? Or did she sweep half the floor and was like, it’s late; let’s go to bed and do this tomorrow?

I think she wanted to go to bed and he wanted everything pristine before going to sleep. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Katina is having a hard time living with someone after being alone for so long. And O has very high standards for his wife. It’s like he wants a cook and a maid and if he helps he wants it to be his way only. Katina or O could have said I’m tired, let’s go to bed and clean up together in the morning. 

• Love 8

These three couples so far .. I don’t even know what they are talking about with their marriages.  All I know is you have to be in love to get married.  There has to be some foundation in the start to get through all these annoyances they all are having.  Don’t get married before you know if you like the person and their quirks first.

• Love 4

Noi really expects a lot out of Steve. Exactly what does she plan to give him in return other than three children? I was willing to give her a chance, but she does seem self centered or spoiled. 

• Love 17

Which couple hasn't consummated the marriage yet?  Is that Katina and Olajuwon?

Will there be a Very Special two-hour three-hour episode to cover that event and the ensuing pillow talk?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, candall said:

Which couple hasn't consummated the marriage yet?  Is that Katina and Olajuwon?

Will there be a Very Special two-hour three-hour episode to cover that event and the ensuing pillow talk?

Wouldn’t be easier to just count the ones that have? I thought it was just Lindsay and MTS. 

• Love 7
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Wouldn’t be easier to just count the ones that have? I thought it was just Lindsay and MTS. 

Oh!  Really?  I think they've all done the deed.  Isn't that why Pastor Cal was giving Katina and O. a little nudge in the conjugal direction?  "You're married!  Get down and boogie already!"

• Love 1

The way O is always “testing” Katina, part of me thinks he’s saying love is not on the table etc in attempts to get her to let her walls down and cry “like a human.”

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

They need to keep pets out of these shots. When Jasmina and Mike were talking, I  thought Mr. Feeney was more interesting, same with Mark and Lindsey, I was looking at the calico cat. Sorry, I like animals, sometimes more than people. 

• Love 16

Oh, FFS, Mark-the-Shark.  Just force yourself to squeeze out a compliment every few hours.

I go back and forth on Mark and Lindsey, but right now I feel that Lindsey is being very open about what she needs.  Please just say something nice to me every now and then.

• Love 9
(edited)
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

Am I the only one that would much rather do archery than get a pedicure? 

Meet you at the range. 

Bonus points if it has axe throwing. I’ve never tried it, but would like to. For your own safety don’t stand anywhere near me 😅

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4