Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Head of Household #5; Nominations #5

• Start Topic

Todd must be a supertaster. Winning HoH really woke him up! 

It was funny to see Lamar dragging Todrick through the house looking like a giant pea. I noticed Lamar was never dragging behind Todrick. Even though I'm not a Todrick fan at this point, I don't envy him this experience. 

Even though I'm still annoyed with Carson, I still liked him hosting the comp in the clerb. That was Survivor-level disgusting though. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Even though I'm still annoyed with Carson, I still liked him hosting the comp in the clerb. That was Survivor-level disgusting though. 

Carson was great at hosting the comps and he is so entertaining. On the flip side, he and Cynthia were totally idiots falling for the Meisha & Toddrick BS. they bottled their 3rd ally, such idiots.

It’s amazing to me that Todsrick thinks he is so wonderful, he is really full of himself (didn’t know anything about him before this, but reading things…l)

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

It was interesting to me that Todd/Todrick/Miesha didn't seem to consider (at least from what I saw -- I'll confess I was multitasking while watching) the possibility that Cynthia wins POV and pulls Carson down, making both of them safe.  I would think the (albeit slim) chance that that could happen would have led them to put Cynthia and Carson both on the block.

Also interesting that Lamar didn't think twice about confessing that the reason his vote took so long was because he was thinking of voting Miesha out.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MMLEsq said:

Also interesting that Lamar didn't think twice about confessing that the reason his vote took so long was because he was thinking of voting Miesha out.

And that he revealed his plan to vote her out while they were all casually sitting around. He is the ultimate wild card. You never know what he'll do next! It's like how pro poker players say people that have no idea how to play are difficult to play against, you can't plan on them doing the 'normal' thing.

I have to say I'm glad Todd woke up for the comp. Unreal he got every drink right. But I have to say I love his voting style "Evict Shanna!" and he's out of there. That's so comforting after being bombarded with post-voting shoutouts for years.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, PaperTree said:

I've come to really despise Miesha and Todrick.

One of the BB Twist should have been to give America the power.  After all, these so-called "celebrities" are supposed to be in the public eye.

At least the jury is not sequestered, so they get to see it all.  I can't see where Todrick has a chance of winning.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1

I’ve never heard of Todrick before this show but I’m sure he was believed by Carson & Cynthia overShanna is because he is from two minorities and believing a blond bombshell over him would have not been pc. ( and I guess I’m not either for thinking this).

• Love 1