Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Head of Household #3; Nominations #3

• Start Topic

Meisha gave the nicest nomination speech I've ever heard. It sounded genuine too, although there's no question she won't rest till Carson is gone. 

Cynthia is so astonishly beautiful! Her face is so classic and perfect. She's keeping an extremely low profile though, not showing a lot of her personality. 

Halfway through the show I paused it and googled Shanna. I couldn't for the life of me remember why this lovely, sensible women was so notorious. It's really hard to picture her getting into bar fights or dating Hell's Angels. Did these things really happen? 

Poor Chris Kattan spent the episode having literally no clue what was happening, then disappeared during a comp for health reasons. Not good. 😩

I was shocked Lamar did so well in the comp. It's so hard to figure out who he really is. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Poor Chris Kattan spent the episode having literally no clue what was happening, then disappeared during a comp for health reasons. Not good. 😩

I'm a fan of his from his SNL days.  But man, he seems to have no idea about what is going on.  And how many minutes did he accumulate if "maxxed out" was more than 80 minutes or whatever the other high was.  I missed the instructions, so it makes me wonder if TPTB just didn't want to embarrass him and his 190 minute score. 

• Love 2

I forgot this! I can't figure out why we didn't even get a number, unless he actually broke various rules and they didn't want to embarrass him by disqualifying him. For one, he got in the tub with most of his clothes still on. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I'm a fan of his from his SNL days.  But man, he seems to have no idea about what is going on.  And how many minutes did he accumulate if "maxxed out" was more than 80 minutes or whatever the other high was.  I missed the instructions, so it makes me wonder if TPTB just didn't want to embarrass him and his 190 minute score. 

Like @Melina22 said, my guess was that he technically didn't finish because he still had the long johns on.  I assumed the "Max" score was synonymous with "Disqualified".

I can't fault Miesha for playing her game, and she did give a very gracious speech, but I wish she had more of a sense of humor about the game and herself.  Maybe it's just the footage we get to see but she seems INTENSE 24/7.   Just for pure entertainment reasons I don't want to see her win everything.  I hope Carson wins veto just to shake it up a bit.  (Unless they just follow through and vote out Cynthia--boring!)

• Love 6

There hasn't been such a dazed and confused HG since good ole 'wrong side of the vote again face' Fessy. Kris Kattan seems to  live in his own little land of confusion. Did he say 'If she wanted to stay why couldn't she?' Well Kris that's because you voted her out, remember the vote?? Okay, do you remember what you had for breakfast? Maybe?

It really was sad to see so many people not even give the comp a real try. That was shameful! Meischa Reiley should target those floaters instead of this do-or-die mission to get Carson out.

She can obviously win any comp she's allowed to play in. She will need someone else to come through with a win next week now, or she's in trouble. The question isn't can you win, it's SHOULD you win. Though I agree, it's not like her target can be any bigger.

I think they're partly miffed she's trying to bust up this little vacation with the stars everyone else is living. She's a constant threat until back doored and they can then all live out their little vacation until the most popular kid wins. Ugh.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 3

Regarding Kris Kattan: If I'd never in my life seen an episode of the show Big Brother and was thrown in the house I would be as lost as he is! We who watch it have learned strategy over the years and how the games work but it seems like he has no clue.  I think he agreed to be on as a replacement for someone who had to drop out? And has no idea what he's even supposed to do. 

I'm wondering if Chris Kattan did poorly on the challenge because of his back/neck problems.  You have to twist yourself into a pretzel to get your clothes off with one hand.  That couldn't be easy with a fused spine.  Maybe that's why he went inside, feeling unwell, when they announced the times.

• Love 4

This comp was hilarious, except for the end result. 

I'm at the point where I just feel for Kattan. It can't be easy or fun to try to compete in the physical challenges.

Miesha, Miesha, Miesha. I want to like her more than I do. 

I absolutely adore Carson, and how he's playing, but not taking it too seriously. He's probably a long shot to make it far, being in Miesha's sights, but I can hope.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Miesha, Miesha, Miesha. I want to like her more than I do. 

Others have pointed out that she comes off as utterly humorless, which she does, but another thing that gets me is her expression never changes during her DRs. Or ever, really. She's just constantly like 😐. It makes me a little uncomfortable, like she's an android.

Hey, do you guys think she sees Carson as a threat? I don't know, just a feeling I get. If and when she does succeed in getting him out  (please no!), she may have to be reprogrammed.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Like @MELINA22 said, my guess was that he technically didn't finish because he still had the long johns on.

Todd kept his t-shirt on too. I think (maybe) some of the male celebs were given the option of leaving on their shirts for modesty's sake. 

Todrick is wearing a necklace the show has to blur out in the DR. I wish they would just tell him not to wear it because it's distracting and all I can focus on, wondering what on earth they have to blur on a necklace.

This is where the game always gets frustrating to watch because at this point everyone - everyone - should be targeting Meisha instead of trying to align with her. I get that a lot of players think maybe if she drags them to the end with her they can sweet talk the jury into giving them their votes, but how often does that really work for the goat? It's really the most annoying part of BB and it happens every time. The most obvious threat bulldozes their way to the F2 and nobody ever tries to stop them.

I don't have anything against Meisha on a personal level, but I've never heard of her before and, as pointed out above, she's utterly humorless. It's not any fun for me to watch her win everything and vote out the people I actually know and like.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I get that a lot of players think maybe if she drags them to the end with her they can sweet talk the jury into giving them their votes, but how often does that really work for the goat?

The thing is, I’m pretty sure Meisha is the goat.

They should still evict her asap though lol. 

• Love 2

Where did they ever come up with this terrible cast of celebrities. I find them either boring as hell or a couple of them shouting look at me!

I’ve never watched a show this bad. 

Cynthia Bailey is a real fish out of water. Lamar Odom just no!  The figure skater smiling and posing!  Carson silly as always. 

Surely They could do better than this cast!  

How much do they get paid?  Anybody know. 

• LOL 1
On 2/11/2022 at 7:53 PM, Axie said:

Why does Meisha think she’s running the game?

She’s the only one there playing the game!

What a silly show this is with this gathering of dumb bunnies!

I love Big Brother and have never missed a season. This is a disgrace!

• Love 2
On 2/11/2022 at 11:16 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Where did they ever come up with this terrible cast of celebrities. 

Unfortunately, it's always going to be C and D-list celebrities, desperate for money or exposure.  I doubt any A-lister would ever go on the show, even super-fans.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Unfortunately, it's always going to be C and D-list celebrities, desperate for money or exposure.  I doubt any A-lister would ever go on the show, even super-fans.  

I had read Kandi Burress was going to be on the show so that’s why I even looked. 

Up popped Cynthia Bailey as out of place as she can be!

They are both on The Real Housewives Of Atlanta and I’ve watched them forever. 

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Thank you. I must have missed the date. So it could be one of the ladies from RHEA will be appearing each season. Uggg. 

Yup, because a bunch of women bitching at & about each other on tv somehow makes them celebrities. Hopefully next year they'll have Grangela & big Ed on as well. 🙄

• LOL 1