Type keyword(s) to search

Secrets Of Playboy - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Atlanta said:

Every time someone mentions on of TGND, it's always said that Bridget is the nicest person in real life. What you see is what you get. Her and Holly are still close. I'm amazed that B never got a job hosting a game show or something like that. She, IMO, appeals to both men and women.

My point was (awkwardly stated) that the network pulled young women in by whitewashing the hypocrisy, misogyny, and abuse by focusing on these 3 young women. They hid that Bridget was actually married to someone else, and moved to LA and the mansion by whoring herself out, just like the rest of them.  She eagerly took part in the orgies that they kept offscreen. They counted on young women not knowing the history of Playboy and Hef, and playing right into their “OMG they’re so sweet and pretty” sensibilities. 

In the end, I’m sure it was Bridget’s association with Hef and Playboy that ruined her chances of doing anything more mainstream. What we saw wasn’t the reality of her situation.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

Wow, I never knew that Hef's friends set up "Shadow Mansions" for Hef's cast-offs before now! >:( 

It broke my heart hearing about the friend who was carried off, never to be seen again, and her telling his father she hadn't seen him.  :-(

Oh God, that was heart-breaking. Imagine being a teenager and being put in the position of having to lie to protect your father's involvement in the disappearance of your friend. I felt so awful for the poor dad, and for Paulina, of course.

37 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

Is this a new episode or did I miss something? What on earth?

New episode talking about how Hef's lackies would set up very appropriately named "shadow mansions" and have parties there much like the ones at Hef's mansion. Young women who were in the circle would be rated according to their beauty--if they were 9s/10s, they would be invited to the Playboy Mansion. If they were 7s/8s, the circle still wanted to exploit them so they'd be invited to the shadow mansions. Completely effed up, of course. Also went into more details about Jennifer Saginor's father's relationship with Hef.

7 hours ago, CeeBeeGee said:

Oh God, that was heart-breaking. Imagine being a teenager and being put in the position of having to lie to protect your father's involvement in the disappearance of your friend. I felt so awful for the poor dad, and for Paulina, of course.

I wonder what happened to Paulina? Did someone eventually find a body on the beach?😟

Edited by Gharlane
10 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

What we saw wasn’t the reality of her situation.

I'm always taken aback by people who want to believe that the Playboy lifestyle was just sexy fun. Any time male wealth and privilege meet booze and bimbos, it's not pretty.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 10

Finally saw the newest episode. That's terrifying. I had never heard of the 'shadow mansions' and poor Paulina. I'd love to know more about her case and maybe a true crime podcaster could bring more light on it and dig in.

I was surprised that someone as famous as Anna Nicole would have been 'on the menu' so to speak. Or maybe she didn't know about it. It does seem that the Playmates from the 90s seemed to have had a good relationship with PB, but I wonder if that's due to him being married to Kimberly? It sounds like she kept a tight rein on him. I'm merely judging this by Pamela Anderson continuing to do covers and I believe Jenny McCarthy has done a few as well. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I finally started watching the Cosby doc on Showtime and they covered him performing at Playboy Clubs. I'm wondering if Hefner invited him for civil rights reasons or birds-of-a-feather reasons?  🤔

I'd say birds-of-a-feather.  The one decent thing people say about Hef that seems to be true is that he was not a racist - an equal opportunity exploiter, if you will.

40 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

I was surprised that someone as famous as Anna Nicole would have been 'on the menu' so to speak. Or maybe she didn't know about it. It does seem that the Playmates from the 90s seemed to have had a good relationship with PB, but I wonder if that's due to him being married to Kimberly? It sounds like she kept a tight rein on him. I'm merely judging this by Pamela Anderson continuing to do covers and I believe Jenny McCarthy has done a few as well. 

Anna Nicole may have been famous but she was a drugged up hot mess.  She and Pamela and Jenny are the only three playmates I can think of who became famous for other things, so I still scratch my head that people think it's a great way to start a career.  Kind of like going on  The Bachelor or Married at First Sight to find a husband - and even they have better track records than playboy.

As far as Hef and the doctor - color me completely unsurprised.  He always looks like he's having the best time when he's playing backgammon or pinball with the guys; when they show him "having fun" with the ladies he looks sly and performative.

• Love 11

I keep thinking that if Hef had not grown-up to be an exploiter of women &  millionaire he would’ve been a serial killer due to his issues with the opposite sex. 
on the whole I find this series really disturbing and I wish there would be more reliable testimonies  not just the women involved  I believe most of this happened.the way it’s told . But there’s always this tiny little percentage in my mind that says ? about some if the stories here, for example: you were invited to a party At a Playboy affiliated mansion. When you get there you are told the only way you can get it is to show your tits. And you do. And you think that’s fine. And then it gets wild from there. Some of these women need to have just a touch of responsibility for theIr actions. It may have been a long time ago but I remember being 18, 19, 20 and I wasn’t that stupid

• Love 7

I think it's more a matter of what one would be willing to do to get famous - if you're dying to be photographed naked in a magazine, or even excited to be invited to a party of the rich and famous where the head honcho is known for his naked lady magazine, then showing boobs sounds like not a big deal.  I wouldn't have wanted to do that; I don't think i'd have wanted to go to a party at the playboy mansion either.  But I certainly did my share of dumb things when I was young that I thought were fun and clever!  I'm sure they went in feeling confidence in their looks and that "I can take care of myself" and had no idea, for example, that they'd be drugged.  Or shaken upside down by the ankles until boobs popped out of their dresses!!!  Then there's the whole "being cool" aspect where if everyone else is having a great time, you need to act like you are too.  And not wanting to say anything for fear you'd be blamed, which would have been a much greater stigma in the past than I think we can realize today.  I can understand the foolishness of pretty young women.  Parents who encouraged them to take this route probably deserve a beating, however.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, chediavolo said:

I keep thinking that if Hef had not grown-up to be an exploiter of women &  millionaire he would’ve been a serial killer due to his issues with the opposite sex. 
on the whole I find this series really disturbing and I wish there would be more reliable testimonies  not just the women involved  I believe most of this happened.the way it’s told . But there’s always this tiny little percentage in my mind that says ? about some if the stories here, for example: you were invited to a party At a Playboy affiliated mansion. When you get there you are told the only way you can get it is to show your tits. And you do. And you think that’s fine. And then it gets wild from there. Some of these women need to have just a touch of responsibility for theIr actions. It may have been a long time ago but I remember being 18, 19, 20 and I wasn’t that stupid

Sure, they drink and it gets wild. If they are then raped and/or abused, it’s still not their fault for being there to party. It’s 💯 on the men not to rape and abuse .

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Sure, they drink and it gets wild. If they are then raped and/or abused, it’s still not their fault for being there to party. It’s 💯 on the men not to rape and abuse .

Agree, but as chediavolo said, the women should have had some responsibility for their continued actions. You know, fool me once.....etc.  

And I'd like to give credit to the one woman who said she NEVER took her eyes off of her drink, nor did she allow anyone else to buy/bring her a drink. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Never said it was their fault. But using the brain you were given Is a good start to safety. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, chediavolo said:

On the whole I find this series really disturbing and I wish there would be more reliable testimonies  not just the women involved  I believe most of this happened the way it’s told . But there’s always this tiny little percentage in my mind that says ? about some if the stories here, for example: you were invited to a party At a Playboy affiliated mansion. When you get there you are told the only way you can get it is to show your tits. And you do. And you think that’s fine. And then it gets wild from there. Some of these women need to have just a touch of responsibility for their actions. It may have been a long time ago but I remember being 18, 19, 20 and I wasn’t that stupid

That reminds me of the Girls Gone Wild tapes in which young women would flash their boobs (or whatever happens on the tapes) in exchange for being recorded and getting a free t-shirts or something else, then suing them later. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I was interested in this episode because we finally got some acknowledgement that the doctor's daughter was traumatized by her childhood. Every time I watched her speak, I wondered how she made it out alive. Her detachment when discussing these events is a survival mechanism.

When Hefner married, I wondered why and figured that he wanted sons and that the marriage was transactional. Now I think it was timed to offset his worry that the public would be finding out more about the Playboy nastiness - a PR move.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, princelina said:

I think it's more a matter of what one would be willing to do to get famous - if you're dying to be photographed naked in a magazine, or even excited to be invited to a party of the rich and famous where the head honcho is known for his naked lady magazine, then showing boobs sounds like not a big deal.  I wouldn't have wanted to do that; I don't think i'd have wanted to go to a party at the playboy mansion either.  But I certainly did my share of dumb things when I was young that I thought were fun and clever!  I'm sure they went in feeling confidence in their looks and that "I can take care of myself" and had no idea, for example, that they'd be drugged.  Or shaken upside down by the ankles until boobs popped out of their dresses!!!  Then there's the whole "being cool" aspect where if everyone else is having a great time, you need to act like you are too.  And not wanting to say anything for fear you'd be blamed, which would have been a much greater stigma in the past than I think we can realize today.  I can understand the foolishness of pretty young women.  Parents who encouraged them to take this route probably deserve a beating, however.

I agree with all the above. When it comes to Hef being a misogynist and that whole world being unhealthy, I think, yeah no shit. GND was fun and cute, but I don't think vast majority of fans thought Hef was a sweet old man taking young blondes in out of the goodness of his heart. The women who dated and wanted to marry Hef, even ones I'm a fan of, there's a reason for that quote. "When you marry for money, you earn every penny." That goes for dating as well imo. If you're there because of the lifestyle, wanting to become a Playmate, fame, it will come as a cost. It doesn't mean they weren't victims of a horrible old man, but there's some personal responsibility there.

As far as anyone being raped or assaulted in any way, I can see a young woman thinking she's just going to a party and never imagining the horror that can happen to her. Rape and other assaults are never, ever okay. It doesn't matter where a woman is at, what she's wearing, if she's been drinking. Of course I take precautions, and I think anyone who loves their kids always says please don't drink. If you do, do not let the drink out of your sight. Be careful who you're with. But even if we don't do all these things to protect ourselves, any man who takes advantage is a monster. I don't think most people disagree with that, even if some are surprised that some women aren't more careful.

I haven't seen this last episode yet, so hopefully I know what you guys are discussing. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

That reminds me of the Girls Gone Wild tapes in which young women would flash their boobs (or whatever happens on the tapes) in exchange for being recorded and getting a free t-shirts or something else, then suing them later. 

Yet another toxic trend that popped up in the 2000s. I’m glad I was in my twenties during the 90s. Strong, confident riot grrrls with a FU attitude. NOT interested in fashioning ourselves to please the male gaze. How women went from that to wanting to look like live blowup dolls, with fake boobs, big lips, Botox, lots of makeup, hairless bodies and bleached hair is still depressing to me.  The Girls Next Door,  Girls Gone Wild,, and especially the Kartrashians promoted this toxicity, promoting the idea that women SHOULD try to fashion themselves for the male gaze. E! Has a lot to answer for, lol.

And does anyone remember the horrendous show “The Swan?”

1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I was interested in this episode because we finally got some acknowledgement that the doctor's daughter was traumatized by her childhood. Every time I watched her speak, I wondered how she made it out alive. Her detachment when discussing these events is a survival mechanism.

When Hefner married, I wondered why and figured that he wanted sons and that the marriage was transactional. Now I think it was timed to offset his worry that the public would be finding out more about the Playboy nastiness - a PR move.

I highly recommend reading her memoir. What a crazy, chaotic, unsafe life.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Was that the competitive reality show that gave or offered plastic surgery to the winner?

They gave everyone plastic surgery, trainers, and veneers, and then had “reveals” after 6 weeks or so. All of the women ended up looking the same in the end. Fake boobs, nose job, fillers, brow lifts (I remember every single woman “needed” a brow lift, even though most were in their 20s), revealing clothing, and the same long hair.  Very similar to the plastic blow up doll aesthetic of the women  in Hef’s  creepy harem. What a toxic, exploitative mess that was. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

He did have a son from his previous marriage, but it could have been a PR move. Also, AIDS was still heavy in the conversation, so it may have been a practical choice as well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ok, Hef’s friend “Jonathan Baker,” who was interviewed on the most recent episode… Is he the same Jonathan from Jonathan & Victoria of The Amazing Race, Season 6? Sure looks like him! If so, it explains so much about his behavior and why I spent so much time screaming for Victoria to leave his sorry ass at the mat and seek protective custody. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

They gave everyone plastic surgery, trainers, and veneers, and then had “reveals” after 6 weeks or so. All of the women ended up looking the same in the end. Fake boobs, nose job, fillers, brow lifts (I remember every single woman “needed” a brow lift, even though most were in their 20s), revealing clothing, and the same long hair.  Very similar to the plastic blow up doll aesthetic of the women  in Hef’s  creepy harem. What a toxic, exploitative mess that was. 

Yeah, I remember that show, but don't think I ever watched it. I take it none of the contestants actually needed plastic surgery?

Yes. same abusive a**hat.  He was also in a few of the episodes of GND when Victoria was expecting and the girlfriends had a baby shower for her. I am surprised he was being interviewed since it was Victoria who had the first hand knowledge. Oh, by the way they are divorced.

• Love 5

Dude, I was wondering why he looked so familiar. 

And I remember The Swan. I don't understand why all shows seem to think that every woman needs to be a size 0, wear heels, bleach her hair, no body hair, and dress in miniskirts and that's what all men want. It is a shame that we have shows like Teen Mom that they all have had plastic surgery and are barely 30. 

This episode makes me wonder how many of the women went missing because they were either given too many drugs or just down right killed for the thrills of old creepy dudes. How do these women like Paulina, just disappear and no one knows a damn thing.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Yeah, I remember that show, but don't think I ever watched it. I take it none of the contestants actually needed plastic surgery?

Well, they started as average women. They didn’t “need” anything until the show played on their insecurities. Breasts need to be perky and just the right size, teeth must be blazing white and perfect (veneers), weight needs to be lost, noses must be cookie cutter with no character, brows must be lifted and perfect, hair should be long and “feminine,” etc.  The message of the show was that these regular women were “ugly ducklings “ before all the enhancements and surgeries, and afterward they were “swans.” It was very exploitive and demeaning. Again, much like the women living at the mansion in the 00’s felt they needed lots of work to look a certain way. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 2
On 3/15/2022 at 1:31 PM, princelina said:

I'd say birds-of-a-feather.  The one decent thing people say about Hef that seems to be true is that he was not a racist - an equal opportunity exploiter, if you will.

Anna Nicole may have been famous but she was a drugged up hot mess.  She and Pamela and Jenny are the only three playmates I can think of who became famous for other things, so I still scratch my head that people think it's a great way to start a career.  Kind of like going on  The Bachelor or Married at First Sight to find a husband - and even they have better track records than playboy.

As far as Hef and the doctor - color me completely unsurprised.  He always looks like he's having the best time when he's playing backgammon or pinball with the guys; when they show him "having fun" with the ladies he looks sly and performative.

People are complex. I've known some who sound wonderful on paper-antiracist, aware of injustice, self-proclaimed feminist, but are backstabbing, nasty people. I've also known some folks who can be a little ignorant but mean well and are trustworthy. 

Exactly. I think a lot of these ladies think they'll be that lucky one who becomes famous from Playboy or finds love on The Bachelor. Many of them may have grown up being the prettiest girl in every room. Then the enter a setting where everyone is gorgeous. I've seen enough of The Bachelor to know some of the women do not take rejection well. I don't either think posing for Playboy or going on The Bachelor is a great idea. If you are going to do it, you have to take it as nothing more than a job. It might lead to something more down the line, but more than likely, it is nothing more than one modeling or one television gig. And both can hurt you from getting professional jobs later down the line, in particular Playboy. 

I definitely don't think Hef had anything deep with anyone in his latter years, and I don't expect an elderly man to be the most sexual. It made sense he was his happiest playing games with his guy friends. Maybe it was different in his younger days, but I think all the girlfriends from the 90s and beyond were more or less for show. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, toodywoody said:

How do these women like Paulina, just disappear and no one knows a damn thing.

The recreation of the scene where her father showed up, asking if anyone had seen her, was heartbreaking. I'm hoping he gets justice or at least some information (if he's still alive).

• Love 3

On a little bit of a different topic, I'm surprised Anna Nicole did Playboy. She was signed to a legit modeling agency and was the face of Guess. After PB, the agency dumped her. I don't understand why she didn't continue as a legit fashion model.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

The recreation of the scene where her father showed up, asking if anyone had seen her, was heartbreaking. I'm hoping he gets justice or at least some information (if he's still alive).

I watched the episode last night, and yes, it was heartbreaking. I wonder if anyone out there has information about Paulina. 

2 hours ago, Atlanta said:

On a little bit of a different topic, I'm surprised Anna Nicole did Playboy. She was signed to a legit modeling agency and was the face of Guess. After PB, the agency dumped her. I don't understand why she didn't continue as a legit fashion model.

Anna was a total bombshell with a gorgeous curvy figure. But most models, in particular fashion models, are very skinny. Anna actually almost didn't make it as a Playmate, because while they're not fashion model thin, they're still pretty petite. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I watched the episode last night, and yes, it was heartbreaking. I wonder if anyone out there has information about Paulina. 

Anna was a total bombshell with a gorgeous curvy figure. But most models, in particular fashion models, are very skinny. Anna actually almost didn't make it as a Playmate, because while they're not fashion model thin, they're still pretty petite. 

Any sources that discuss Anna almost not making it into the magazine?

23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I definitely don't think Hef had anything deep with anyone in his latter years, and I don't expect an elderly man to be the most sexual. It made sense he was his happiest playing games with his guy friends. Maybe it was different in his younger days, but I think all the girlfriends from the 90s and beyond were more or less for show. 

Even the clips from the 70s - IMO he's having a blast playing backgammon with the guys; he seems to enjoy showing off for tv cameras with arm candy, but when they just show Playboy parties where he's dancing with ladies and supposedly "having fun" he looks to me like he's just putting that on - his facial expression is similar to that of the girls trying to look like they're "having fun" with a bunch of skeevy old men.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Right, Anna was hired for Guess because she had a Jayne Mansfield throwback look. The 90s modeling world in general was not friendly to her body type. She modeled for more kitschy lines like Heatherette, and then Pam had Iceberg Jeans ads in the early 00s. I’d imagine had she been famous in the 2020s, she might become a Fenty model, or something. 

• Love 3
On 3/16/2022 at 11:21 AM, Atlanta said:

He did have a son from his previous marriage, but it could have been a PR move. Also, AIDS was still heavy in the conversation, so it may have been a practical choice as well. 

Yes people tried to act like AIDS was a gay disease but when Rebekka Armstrong contracted it I’m sure that  it shook them up.  Especially those who had had sex with her.   They now did not know which of the party attendees/prey could be infected.  And they had seen celebrities like Rock Hudson and Freddie Mercury die so they knew their money wouldn’t save them.

• Love 4
On 3/16/2022 at 3:06 PM, toodywoody said:

This episode makes me wonder how many of the women went missing because they were either given too many drugs or just down right killed for the thrills of old creepy dudes. How do these women like Paulina, just disappear and no one knows a damn thing.

And where was Hef getting snuff movies and whom were the subjects?  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yes people tried to act like AIDS was a gay disease but when Rebekka Armstrong contracted it I’m sure that  it shook them up.  Especially those who had had sex with her.   They now did not know which of the party attendees/prey could be infected.  And they had seen celebrities like Rock Hudson and Freddie Mercury die so they knew their money wouldn’t save them.

I think Slash from Gn’R had a quote in an old magazine story I’ll always remember. He was concerned that if one person from the 80s Sunset Strip rock scene was diagnosed with HIV, then everyone would be at risk since they all slept with the same groupies. Then factor in folks who were injecting drugs, and yikes! 😬

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/17/2022 at 10:19 PM, princelina said:

Even the clips from the 70s - IMO he's having a blast playing backgammon with the guys; he seems to enjoy showing off for tv cameras with arm candy, but when they just show Playboy parties where he's dancing with ladies and supposedly "having fun" he looks to me like he's just putting that on - his facial expression is similar to that of the girls trying to look like they're "having fun" with a bunch of skeevy old men.

True. There are lots of men out there like Hef who like women younger, blonder, bustier and whatnot. Plenty of these men can still truly enjoy women's company and fall in love (including with women who aren't Barbie lookalikes). Hef just exploited women's beauty to make $ and had a bunch of girlfriends for amusement and ego. 

Jennifer said she thought her father was the love of Hef's life. Perhaps she was right. 

6 hours ago, MCMLXXVII said:

Right, Anna was hired for Guess because she had a Jayne Mansfield throwback look. The 90s modeling world in general was not friendly to her body type. She modeled for more kitschy lines like Heatherette, and then Pam had Iceberg Jeans ads in the early 00s. I’d imagine had she been famous in the 2020s, she might become a Fenty model, or something. 

I'm curious how Anna's modeling career would have gone if she started out 20 years later when curves became more popular. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

And where was Hef getting snuff movies and whom were the subjects?  

He got them from Big Tobacco.

But seriously, he was rich, so he could get them, but I remember somehow getting on a mailing list and receiving some disturbing fliers.

I remember a lot of shady things like that could be found in the advertising page in certain 'zines.

• Useful 1
On 3/15/2022 at 2:31 PM, princelina said:

Of course, he loved and respected other men, and really hated women.

• Love 3
On 3/19/2022 at 12:05 AM, RealHousewife said:

True. There are lots of men out there like Hef who like women younger, blonder, bustier and whatnot. Plenty of these men can still truly enjoy women's company and fall in love (including with women who aren't Barbie lookalikes). Hef just exploited women's beauty to make $ and had a bunch of girlfriends for amusement and ego. 

Jennifer said she thought her father was the love of Hef's life. Perhaps she was right. 

I'm curious how Anna's modeling career would have gone if she started out 20 years later when curves became more popular. 

Curves are one thing. Anna was downright literally obese. And this is before we glorified unhealthy bodies. 

• Love 1
On 2/14/2022 at 10:38 PM, Spartan Girl said:

That bit from his interview where he said “Jesus forgave the whores” I just went, “Well, he never called them whores.” Creep.

Hes the one who needs forgiven, not them, they are mostly victims; his victims 

Hef was a vampire.

Edited by xls
added coment
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Curves are one thing. Anna was downright literally obese. And this is before we glorified unhealthy bodies. 

Anna was a blond bombshell. She might not have been a size 2, but she was hardly obese. She had a perfect body of curves when she modeled for Guess and Playboy. Perhaps due to the changing times, but she’s considered one of the most iconic models to ever represent Guess.

For a period in her career after Guess and Playboy she did get quite heavy. However, by the time she passed away she’d slimmed down and had been that way for a few years I think. 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, Enero said:

Anna was a blond bombshell. She might not have been a size 2, but she was hardly obese. She had a perfect body of curves when she modeled for Guess and Playboy. Perhaps due to the changing times, but she’s considered one of the most iconic models to ever represent Guess.

For a period in her career after Guess and Playboy she did get quite heavy. However, by the time she passed away she’d slimmed down and had been that way for a few years I think. 

Agreed. Yes Anna had more meat on her bones than most models during the Guess and Playboy era, but she wasn't obese. We all know when she gained weight, and then she actually became thinner than ever after the weight loss. 

anna-5-gty-er-210128_1611861599103_hpEmb

• Love 10
7 hours ago, chediavolo said:

She was voluptuous at the height of her modelling career, certainly not obese by any measure of the word.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, chediavolo said:

6 hours ago, Enero said:

Thank you!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, chediavolo said:

Well yes she may have looked good for a while but she also was obese that’s all I’m saying I guess you all just chose  to ignore that 

I thought we were discussing her figure during her modeling days. Anyhow, we should all carry on so the thread doesn't become Anna Nicole specific. :)

• Love 2
On 3/20/2022 at 8:22 PM, chediavolo said:

Well yes she may have looked good for a while but she also was obese that’s all I’m saying I guess you all just chose  to ignore that 

So you seem to have a lot of disdain for everyone involved, what are you getting out of watching this show? Not attacking, genuinely curious. 

• Love 10
On 3/20/2022 at 8:22 PM, chediavolo said:

A lot of these women were also very underweight. 🤷‍♀️ They’re the ones who have consistently gotten a pass in our society, IMHO. Both unhealthy. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 2