Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E05: It's Not a Shore Thing

• Start Topic

Five couples wake up in Puerto Rico to start learning more about the strangers they just married. Amidst piña coladas, picnics, and boat trips, romance grows for some.  But for others, the honeymoon might be over before it even begins.

Airs Wednesday February 2 at 8:00PM EST.

• Love 2

I don’t like Lindsey, don’t like her voice, don’t like her drinking, don’t like that smile every minute, like she’s going to get away with everything.  I’m happy that one on the plane set her straight.  (Forgot her name).

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 9

The ‘experts’ really messed up with this group. No one seems to have that much in common. In Chris and Alyssa’s case, not at all. Poor Mark, his last relationship was with a woman with a drinking problem so they fix him up with Lindsey  who drank three (!) bottles of wine on the plane, she probably doesn’t remember being an asshole to Katina and Olajuwon. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

It's nice to see the couples having fun together, and especially the beef between Lindsey and Olajuwon being settled.

It’s too bad Katina and Lindsey had to bring the beef up again and now there’s a riff between some of the women. 

• Love 5

So Lindsey instigated the situation with Olajuwon, but she was triggered. Maybe it was the three bottles of wine that "triggered" her. Mark already has one foot out the door.

3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Unless Lindsey starts some shit again, Katina needs to let.it.go. 

Katina got upset because Lindsey was trying to turn it around on Olajuwon,  instead of apologizing for her behavior.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, spunky said:

Katina got upset because Lindsey was trying to turn it around on Olajuwon,  instead of apologizing for her behavior.

Oh, ok, I missed hearing Lindsey saying that.  Olajuwon said that she sent him a DM apologizing, it's strange that she would say that about him.  I still hope we've heard the last of this though. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Oh, ok, I missed hearing Lindsey saying that.  Olajuwon said that she sent him a DM apologizing, it's strange that she would say that about him.  I still hope we've heard the last of this though. 

She said,  she was triggered by Olajuwon because of a past relationship. Hopefully they leave this argument on the boat.

Olajuwon silence is golden.  No one needed to hear about your sexual conquests.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Did Ojawon or whoever just say he would do a threesome?  He’s digging himself deeper and deeper.

There is no whoever. If someone is talking about a threesome it's Olajuwon.

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

Katina's voice is hard on my ears.  

5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Well, sounds like Jasmina is going to move in with Alyssa. She’s right about Michael being aggressive. 

Jasmina said Michael cut her off, but I didn't see that.  How was he aggressive?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Who has a worse voice? Katina or Lyndsey? 

Actually, for me, it's Katina's voice.  I never paid much attention to Lindsey's.

I like Chris and his dad bod. 

I'm glad Michael is having fun and Alyssa is losing her shit.

Edited by Crashcourse
Michael doesn't have a dad bod
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Actually, for me, it's Katina's voice.  I never paid much attention to Lindsey's.

I like Michael and his dad bod. 

As it had been said on a podcast I listen to, Lyndsey sounds like a 60 something years old heavy smoker that works in a bingo hall. I hate it. Not that Katina has a great voice either.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, PupCal said:

Man, Jasmina goes from 0-60 quick.

This marriage without getting to know one another is not working for any of them.  Plus, I wouldn’t trust Ojawon with a ten foot pole.  He’s all talk.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Katina's voice is hard on my ears.  

Jasmina said Michael cut her off, but I didn't see that.  How was he aggressive?

I didn't see any aggressive behavior on Michael's part. 🤷

Perhaps there is a reason that Jasmina has only had long distance relationships; she seems like she'd be difficult to live with.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I like Michael and his dad bod. 

I think you mean Chris.

Michael is the bearded husband married to Jasmina and has a VERY nice bod!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I didn't see any aggression from Michael. I didn't see anybody cut anybody off. I'm confused. ("Sorry you felt that way" isn't an apology, but I don't know what anybody is supposed to be apologizing for.)

Alyssa's mom sounds like she knows her daughter.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I didn't see any aggression from Michael. I didn't see anybody cut anybody off. I'm confused. ("Sorry you felt that way" isn't an apology, but I don't know what anybody is supposed to be apologizing for.)

Yeah, I didn't see anybody being cut off either.  I thought I was losing my mind.

• Love 6

Apparently there was a conversation off camera between Jasmina and Michael where she thought he was too aggressive. I don’t think she cut him off in the conversation on the boat. Sorry, I’m on Jasmina’s side. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Get the white coats and stretcher.  Alyssa’s mother told her she’s a pain.  Now she’s crying like a baby.  What a spoiled brat.  Is she all there mentally?  I don’t think so.  Take her away to the looney bin.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Apparently there was a conversation off camera between Jasmina and Michael where she thought he was too aggressive. I don’t think she cut him off in the conversation on the boat. Sorry, I’m on Jasmina’s side. 

I can't be on anyone's side until they show what the conversation was off camera.  They were just sitting there talking in circles. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Jasmina is difficult.  Talk about over thinking.  Michael is assertive and direct.  I don’t see aggression.  Long distance relationships are her speed.

15 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I didn't see any aggressive behavior on Michael's part. 🤷

Perhaps there is a reason that Jasmina has only had long distance relationships; she seems like she'd be difficult to live with.

Lindsey, say good bye to your protector.

• Love 6

Normally I say, have sex when you want to on this show but it generally doesn't work out if the couple are moving too quickly on the honeymoon. They still don't truly know each other. Mark is learning that.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 11