Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

Oh gosh. I adore Jalyn but those bikini bottoms (if you can call them that) are making my eyes water. 

Ashlee and Kat are 🔥

Still think Kleine is precious. And the shot of Darian looks great. 

• Love 9

LEA looks stunning!! 

Rebecca does not photograph well. 

Christina is 🔥

Tyra and Kellee look beautiful  

Some of these are not good considering how gorgeous these girls are IRL. 

• Love 8

To continue: I don’t know why, but Megan’s photo: she looks like that fun mom who lets her underaged kids drink. She’s so beautiful IRL. 

I didn’t recognize Kelcey. Her eyes are gorgeous. What’s wrong with Marissa’s face? 

Either way, easy for me to judge these pictures. I would look like busted can of biscuits in this photo shoot. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 6/8/2022 at 2:10 PM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Eek. She has the look and the flexiblity, power. But I want to go Kitty Carter about her hands. She has no clue what do do with her hands. They look like stiff flippers or something. Looks like a cheerleader with not a lot of fluidity but with showmanship. Wouldnt put her on show group but would send her to camp.

I feel like she definitely has the look.  But she is coming off too stiff for me.

(edited)

kelee's pictures are everything. the most natural and effortlessly beautiful imo

megan is borderline unrecognizable in the pic above and "rebecca" is already there. what the hell

a lot of these pictures are so weirdly edited they look like warped versions of the girls in the face

Edited by vanillagum
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

I get I’m not the intended demographic but legit some of the suits are sooooo skimpy like one false move & there will be a complete nip slip or worse their nether regions will be on full display. Some of them rocking Christina’s “prune” facial. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

I get I’m not the intended demographic but legit some of the suits are sooooo skimpy like one false move & there will be a complete nip slip or worse their nether regions will be on full display. Some of them rocking Christina’s “prune” facial. 

I agree, but I'm not the intended demographic either. With a few of those tops all I could think was -- their boobs looked so squished/crammed in, that can't be comfortable (and potentially popping out). I don't think squished boobs are attractive, but maybe men do?

• Love 4
(edited)

All of the filler and Botox are making a lot of them look old and they need to chill out a bit😭 Also the poses are dated and look stiff. They are not doing them any justice because they are all beautiful. Small tweaks can take them a long way. The talent they’ve been attracting has so much potential with social media/a hit tv show and they need some updating with stuff. (I say social media because that’s the world we live in and a lot of revenue and opportunity can be brought directly to them through that) 

Also Kat, Chandi , Jada, and Claire wow 😍😍 They understood the assignment 

Edited by dfwxo
  • Love 6

I don’t get this. These girls are all GORGEOUS. Yet these photos don’t do their beauty justice.. the facial expressions are awkward, the poses in-natural, the bathing suits not flattering. Just so much is wrong. 

Thank you for taking the time to share and post Holly! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Survivor197 said:

I don’t get this. These girls are all GORGEOUS. Yet these photos don’t do their beauty justice.. the facial expressions are awkward, the poses in-natural, the bathing suits not flattering. Just so much is wrong. 

Thank you for taking the time to share and post Holly! 

Your welcome I wasn’t sure if I should post them or not 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TB12 said:

Kelcey's bikini top is the skimpiest to me, that must be taped to the max!

• Love 6
On 6/9/2022 at 5:13 PM, TorProc said:

What’s wrong with Marissa’s face? 

I think she's pretty photogenic, but in the picture posted, she almost looks like she was getting ready to pose and they took the shot too soon, like she was in the middle of saying "Is this what you want..." *click*

17 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Your welcome I wasn’t sure if I should post them or not 

Yes you should have!! All the more appreciated since there won't be a show with a calendar reveal!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I think she's pretty photogenic, but in the picture posted, she almost looks like she was getting ready to pose and they took the shot too soon, like she was in the middle of saying "Is this what you want..." *click*

Yes you should have!! All the more appreciated since there won't be a show with a calendar reveal!

I like that the ladies are now posting their photo or photos on ig and tagging the company the swimsuits came from 

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Opine said:

Thank you so much!  I've heard a lot of chatter from folks disliking suits.  I have to say the worst suit is the one they have Jalyn in, it's like a giraffe print?  You know that shows she definitely had a Brazilian.  Tacky!!!

The girls are starting to post their pictures and tag what company the suit is from 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

Not sure if this will work, but it is a link to half the photos from the shoot.  If it works, I will post the link the the rest.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TSFnmQQJnxMEpAf59

That last shot of Dani is 🔥

Also, KayDianna in that very skimpy white suit is risque but she looks amazing in it!

3 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CLSWhpVZwuZ2Lp829

Link to the rest of the photos 

Thanks for sharing these! Kelee has the most photogenic face, every pic of hers looks gorgeous and natural.

The pic of Marissa in the blue bikini doesn't even look like her. What have they done to her face? 

• Love 8

Kat duh, we knew her pics would be stunning. I think she's up there with Abigail Klein in the looks dept. 

But KELLEE is the surprise stunner. I mean we knew she was pretty but dang that is one photogenic girl. Lea and Kelsey also impressed me. Caroline, they actually figured out what to do with her hair with that early 90s supermodel look. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 17
On 6/9/2022 at 5:13 PM, TorProc said:

To continue: I don’t know why, but Megan’s photo: she looks like that fun mom who lets her underaged kids drink. She’s so beautiful IRL. 

I didn’t recognize Kelcey. Her eyes are gorgeous. What’s wrong with Marissa’s face? 

Either way, easy for me to judge these pictures. I would look like busted can of biscuits in this photo shoot. 

Marissa to me looks best in pictures when she is performing and happy. She has a lot of energy and lights up when dancing.   I also think the “sexy” face doesn’t suit her and many other girls in my opinion.  (Like I said before) It’s too contrived. 

Missed Kelee’s pictures somehow before.  Love them.  She looks so natural and cute/pretty.  Which is what I think would’ve suited almost everyone else. 

That being said, any of their pictures are 10000000s times better than any of mine my whole life. Lol

• Love 6
On 6/10/2022 at 2:25 PM, PepperM said:

I can’t believe the photographer chose some of those - these girls posted better pics to their own Instagrams!! Horrendous shot choice, poor editing. Absolutely bizarre. 

On a separate note, another potential finalist with a solo posted today: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CemjH6XJ2X7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I thought Emily might be one too. The video is more evidence. She looks pretty strong. 
I still think Janie Ginn tried out and would’ve made finals if she did.  Also Rachel Green.  Based on very weak evidence lol

• Love 2
3 hours ago, moonchild81 said:

is training camp still going to be the same amount of time even though they don't have the show? will it be shorter and post more about it since they don't have the show?

TC starts Wednesday June 15, so it looks like a little shorter than when they were on CMT

• Love 3

As someone up thread mentioned the pix are 1000% better than any pic I’ve ever taken as well. However, I just feel like the suits are so skimpy & kind of gross imo. Every time I look at the pix I just think these are not pix of any girl next door to me. And yeah Jalyns leopard bathing suit def speaks to her nether grooming

• Like 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

I thought Emily might be one too. The video is more evidence. She looks pretty strong. 
I still think Janie Ginn tried out and would’ve made finals if she did.  Also Rachel Green.  Based on very weak evidence lol

This one looks really thick through the middle for DCC standards. Not overweight or jiggly, but like her core is just thicker built than they usually like for the uniform. Dance is decent but not outstanding. 

I think the stand outs this year for calendar are:

1.  Lea

2. Kelee

3.  Christina

4. Tyra

5.  Kaydianna

I'm disappointed in Caroline, Jalyn, and Ashlee's photos.  Ashlee's photos looked the same with her bent over or laying on her side.  Caroline looked like she was older than she is in the photo with her in the blue bathing suit.  I actually like the photo of Jalyn with the giraffe bathing suit.  Not because of the style of the suit, but the pattern/lighting/background really went well with her hair color. The other photo with the lime green suit, to me, looked like the sun was in her eyes and it was hard to take a good photo because of it.

Mckenzie I think has the absolute worst photos.  In one of the photos her face is so pale.  It's a shame because she is such a pretty girl.  She has looked much better.  They need a new makeup artist.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

In spite of the skimpy suit bottom, I do like that picture of Jalyn as well. I agree that Ashlee's pics aren't the best. The second picture of Mckenzie is terrible! What is with her face? I love Lea's pic in the pink bikini, but her others don't impress me. Chandi looks like a teenager. Too many Tori pics! Lol she's pretty, but she's so basic to me. I'd rather see Jessica. Ashlinn is forgettable. Her hair sucks in all of her pictures.. I really like Kelee's pictures too. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

In spite of the skimpy suit bottom, I do like that picture of Jalyn as well. I agree that Ashlee's pics aren't the best. The second picture of Mckenzie is terrible! What is with her face? I love Lea's pic in the pink bikini, but her others don't impress me. Chandi looks like a teenager. Too many Tori pics! Lol she's pretty, but she's so basic to me. I'd rather see Jessica. Ashlinn is forgettable. Her hair sucks in all of her pictures.. I really like Kelee's pictures too. 

bc TPTB can’t get beyond blonde = THE American girl. They think they’re progressive but they’re stuck in their thinking… 

• Like 2
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, TB12 said:

Every time I look at the pix I just think these are not pix of any girl next door to me.

The closest, IMO, are Lea's pink suit and Tyra's red/tan multi-color one.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

TC starts Wednesday June 15, so it looks like a little shorter than when they were on CMT

When will they find out who makes it to TC? I assume if finals are Monday, then they will not find out until Tuesday.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DCC5678 said:

When will they find out who makes it to TC? I assume if finals are Monday, then they will not find out until Tuesday.

Towmrow is finals and they will find out that day if going to training camp just like they always do 

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

Yeah I’ve had my eye on both Janie and Rachel. Strong candidates imo, especially Rachel. I think she and Brandon Fierro tried out together, but if tradition holds, we won’t hear anything about K&J’s thoughts on him. 

And finals are definitely tomorrow - this year’s rookies are all celebrating with a cute PJ brunch and awards amongst themselves. I love how close they all seem to be. Has anyone noticed, though, that some haven’t confirmed that they’re auditioning again?? I asked Kaydianna in an AMA months ago and she did not answer, and she didn’t make that same “time to earn my boots for year 2” post that a lot of the others did. Neither did Christina iirc. 

563AE197-AADA-499D-99A1-FC66BBEAEDE4.jpeg

• Useful 1
31 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Yeah I’ve had my eye on both Janie and Rachel. Strong candidates imo, especially Rachel. I think she and Brandon Fierro tried out together, but if tradition holds, we won’t hear anything about K&J’s thoughts on him. 

And finals are definitely tomorrow - this year’s rookies are all celebrating with a cute PJ brunch and awards amongst themselves. I love how close they all seem to be. Has anyone noticed, though, that some haven’t confirmed that they’re auditioning again?? I asked Kaydianna in an AMA months ago and she did not answer, and she didn’t make that same “time to earn my boots for year 2” post that a lot of the others did. Neither did Christina iirc. 

Everyone that went on calendar besides amber L is auditioning again 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Everyone that went on calendar besides amber L is auditioning again 

I figured as much, I just thought it was odd that so many of them made those posts but some didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

3 hours ago, PepperM said:

Don’t know if Janie or Rachel or Brandon auditioned I hadn’t seen anything 

16 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Don’t know if Janie or Rachel or Brandon auditioned I hadn’t seen anything 

No, I haven’t seen confirmation either, but seems likely based on attendance of classes and camps, and comments on posts about those, etc. They all seem to have relatively clammed up on socials though, which is sometimes a sign 👀

Also, per Kash’s story, finals are officially underway! Keep your eyes peeled!

437721C3-2F7A-4619-BDA7-87C66ABF4F88.jpeg

• Love 5