Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

Recent custody and support papers I’ve seen, have instructions to keep things related to either, off social media. If they ever reach an agreement, I’m seeing contempt  charges in the future.🤔 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

They’re now just poking the bear more every time they respond to him. I don’t think that behavior will make the situation any better. A judge probably won’t view snarky responses to Kanye’s manic rants as adult behavior, either.

When he starts lying about being kept from his kids on SM, he's going to get people who believe him. He's trying to incite everyone because he still believes that he's the most important person in the world, & the entire world will rise up & support him. He's putting Kim & Pete at risk, & now his kids too when he posts the name of their school. It's ridiculous that this is getting played out on SM, but he won't stop. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

When he starts lying about being kept from his kids on SM, he's going to get people who believe him. He's trying to incite everyone because he still believes that he's the most important person in the world, & the entire world will rise up & support him. He's putting Kim & Pete at risk, & now his kids too when he posts the name of their school. It's ridiculous that this is getting played out on SM, but he won't stop. 

He won’t stop, but THEY can. He’s ill and off the rails. Someone has to be the adult. Kim and Pete are part of it now that they’ve started posting snarky responses and kissy pictures. They need to block him and file restraining orders, IF they’re truly afraid he’ll hurt them. It’s pretty clear to me that neither Pete or Kim is scared at all. Again, Kim needs to take it up with her attorney and get before a judge to take some kind of action. Continually egging him on is going to create bigger issues.

If I were the judge, I would advise all involved to get the hell off social media for a few weeks. It’s really not difficult. 

ETA - having the name of their kids’ school out there is unfortunate, but these are people who exploit their kids for attention and money for a living. Kim wants to be able to share pictures and videos of her very young children to millions of complete strangers, but also have privacy when she wants it. That’s not how it works 🤷‍♀️ . They should give the kids their privacy, period.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1

Let the custody fight begin!

Kanye West has now lawyered up to handle custody issues in his divorce, and we're told this will end up before a judge, unless he reaches some agreement with Kim.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Kanye's lawyer, Samantha Spector, is making custody job #1. As we reported, Kanye groused over the weekend again that Kim is not letting him see their kids when he wants. That's certainly not the way Kim sees it ... she has welcomed her ex-husband's involvement in their kids' lives and wants him to spend time with their 4 children, and claimed he picked them up for school Monday.

Here's the issue. Up until now, there has been no formal arrangement for custody. They have tried working it out amongst themselves. When Kanye's in town and wants to see the kids, she's game, unless the kids are in the middle of something else.

But there's clearly a conflict, and it's getting worse. We're told Spector will first try to establish something more formal between Kim and Kanye, but if that doesn't happen she'll go to court and ask a judge to impose ground rules for custody and visitation.

Here's the rub. Kanye travels frequently outside of L.A., and it's hard to formalize a custody arrangement when schedules keep changing.

As we reported, Kim has been doing everything she can to keep things peaceful, but Kanye's so angry over her relationship with Pete Davidson as well as custody issues, the notion of reaching an out-of-court agreement seems unlikely.

Our sources say Kim and Kanye are hardly speaking to each other and haven't for quite a while, and that makes reaching an agreement all the more difficult.

Fix It Real Housewives GIF

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

They absolutely need a set schedule for the kids. Kanye is batshit manic, but I can’t imagine any parent wouldn’t be angry that the other parent must give permission for them to see their own kids. Having to be “allowed” to see your own kids is an awful feeling. 

Given Kanye’s erratic behavior I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s showing up whenever he wants to get them, or calling up last minute to take them. I can absolutely understand Kim wanting structure around visits. I can even understand if she wants visits to be supervised right now. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Given Kanye’s erratic behavior I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s showing up whenever he wants to get them, or calling up last minute to take them. I can absolutely understand Kim wanting structure around visits. I can even understand if she wants visits to be supervised right now. 

The judge has to decide whether his visits are supervised. I’m sure he has the help of a nanny much of the time. They do need a set schedule though. Kim dictating when he is “allowed” to see his own kids has to be infuriating.

11 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

The judge has to decide whether his visits are supervised. I’m sure he has the help of a nanny much of the time. They do need a set schedule though. Kim dictating when he is “allowed” to see his own kids has to be infuriating.

But she's not dictating when he's allowed to see his own children.

She has given and is giving him free access to see the children whenever he wants but like the TMZ post I shared if the kids are say in school or soccer practice or whatever activity she has them in the middle of and he's demanding to see the kids and she's supposed to take them out of that activity when they're in the middle of something so they can see their father it don't work like that.

Whether you're going through a divorce or not that's not fair to the child.

They do not have a formal custody agreement,That's what all this is about. Kim has primary physical custody right now but The way Kanye is behaving looks like that is going to stay and he will only have visitation in the end.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She has given and is giving him free access to see the children whenever he wants but like the TMZ post I shared if the kids are say in school or soccer practice or whatever activity she has them in the middle of and he's demanding to see the kids and she's supposed to take them out of that activity when they're in the middle of something so they can see their father it don't work like that.

They do not have a formal custody agreement,That's what all this is about. Kim has primary physical custody right now but The way Kanye is behaving looks like that is going to stay and he will only have visitation in the end.

This. Kanye needs to work around the kids' schedule not vice versa. Seems like right now he wants to spend time with them whenever the mood strikes with no thought to what the kids have going on while Kim's all about a schedule, which is important when you have that many children and they're involved in different schools/activities. I just wish Kanye would stop taking their issues to the people's court. That's really not going to get him anywhere, and it's hurtful to the children. This whole situation is a steaming hot pile of poo, and it's exhausting.

• Love 17

Omg, I was reading about Kanye being banned from Instagram for his rant against Noah somebody, when I saw the feud he’s having with D.L Hughley.  Man, the man is speaking the truth about Ye.  I can barely believe he’s standing up against Ye and speaking the truth.  I hope more will follow, though I do understand not wanting to poke that bear. Imo, he’s dangerous.  When someone gets hurt, everyone will shrug their shoulders and say, I didn’t think he would really do it.  

https://pagesix.com/2022/03/14/d-l-hughley-responds-to-kanye-wests-threats/

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg, I was reading about Kanye being banned from Instagram for his rant against Noah somebody, when I saw the feud he’s having with D.L Hughley.  Man, the man is speaking the truth about Ye.  I can barely believe he’s standing up against Ye and speaking the truth.  I hope more will follow, though I do understand not wanting to poke that bear. Imo, he’s dangerous.  When someone gets hurt, everyone will shrug their shoulders and say, I didn’t think he would really do it.  

https://pagesix.com/2022/03/14/d-l-hughley-responds-to-kanye-wests-threats/

D.L Hughley may be one of my new favorite people

“He’s not so mentally ill that he’ll talk about any other group of people,” Hughley said at the time. “He talks about people that he knows he can get away with, and then he’s not so ill that he’s trying to be a disruptor in the political form. He’s not so ill that he takes $5 million in PPP payments, so he seems to be conveniently ill when it serves his purpose.”

And then he tweeted some more at Ye

D.L. Hughley to Kanye: Kim Kardashian's Dating a White Man, and It's Your Fault

My favorite tweet ever

"Kanye how dare you talk about the way someone dresses, look at you!! All those people in your head and not one of em got a Macys card? #TeamDl"

• Love 6
16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

And you just know Kanye is going to try to decide he needs to see them at the most inconvenient times possible just so he can complain Kim was stopping him from seeing them.  Poor mistreated Kanye, kept away from his kids when all he  wants is to be a good dad.  Yeah, he wasn’t all about that devoted dad life when he was living in another damn state.  He’s such a narcissistic ass, he has no concern whatsoever about how his behavior will impact his kids (and further destroy any possibility of a positive relationship with their mom).  His complete disregard for what’s best for his kids is disgusting.  It’s all about him, always.  Pathetic.  

• Love 7

The Fox woman he was dating is speaking out saying that Ye is harmless.  He wouldn’t hurt a fly….right.  This comes from a woman who exhibited a painting created from using her own blood!  I wonder if she’s defending him from fear or due to payment.  

• Useful 2
17 hours ago, Katherine Kegel said:

And you just know Kanye is going to try to decide he needs to see them at the most inconvenient times possible just so he can complain Kim was stopping him from seeing them.  Poor mistreated Kanye, kept away from his kids when all he  wants is to be a good dad.  Yeah, he wasn’t all about that devoted dad life when he was living in another damn state.  He’s such a narcissistic ass, he has no concern whatsoever about how his behavior will impact his kids (and further destroy any possibility of a positive relationship with their mom).  His complete disregard for what’s best for his kids is disgusting.  It’s all about him, always.  Pathetic.  

He seems to think visitation means he gets to see his kids whenever HE wants and when it fits HIS schedule. What's he going to do when he demands to see the kids and Kim says no because it's not his day, as would be her right, or when Kim, you know, expects him to actually show up every time it's his scheduled time? 

• Love 5
(edited)

Maybe some of his peers are taking a stand.  It wouldn’t surprise me if he tries to disrupt the show.

https://people.com/music/kanye-west-banned-from-performing-at-grammy-awards/

So he's banned from performing, so what? If he wins something, he'll still get on the stage & do whatever. If they're going to ban him because of concerns about what he'll do, they need to ban him from attending, not just performing.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, GaT said:

So he's banned from performing, so what? If he wins something, he'll still get on the stage & do whatever. If they're going to ban him because of concerns about what he'll do, they need to ban him from attending, not just performing.

Exactly. Is he even nominated for a Grammy this year?

Also the Grammys haven't really shown much love to black artists over the years 

10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Exactly. Is he even nominated for a Grammy this year?

Googled this:

For the 2022 Grammys, West earned five total nominations. Along with his two for Album of the Year, he is also up for Best Rap Album for Donda, Best Melodic Rap Performance for “Hurricane” featuring The Weeknd and Lil Baby, and Best Rap Song for “Jail,” featuring Jay-Z.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Googled this:

For the 2022 Grammys, West earned five total nominations. Along with his two for Album of the Year, he is also up for Best Rap Album for Donda, Best Melodic Rap Performance for “Hurricane” featuring The Weeknd and Lil Baby, and Best Rap Song for “Jail,” featuring Jay-Z.

Thanks I just read that 🤦🏾‍♀️🤣 I should have googled. 

😂 Will and Chris both were wrong IMO but Kanye still has a chance to pull a "Kanye" because while he's not performing at the Grammys this weekend in Vegas he is nominated for an award so it is likely that he will be in attendance. And so if nothing doesn't pop off during the award show then maybe he will have his chance at one of the many after parties.

• Love 1

😂 Will and Chris both were wrong IMO but Kanye still has a chance to pull a "Kanye" because while he's not performing at the Grammys this weekend in Vegas he is nominated for an award so it is likely that he will be in attendance. And so if nothing doesn't pop off during the award show then maybe he will have his chance at one of the many after parties.

"I’mma let you finish, but Will had one of the best slaps of all time! One of the best slaps of all time!” 

• LOL 4

Ye goes to therapy

And just like that and just before the April 15 premier date ye is what back on his meds and being a "good boy"

Kanye West told Kim Kardashian “he’s going away to get help” after his brazen public shaming of her on social media.

Kardashian family insiders say West — now known as Ye — has agreed to stop harassing his estranged wife and cyberbullying her boyfriend Pete Davidson.

A source close to the Kardashians said, “For the sake of the kids, Kanye has told Kim he’s not making any public appearances or inflammatory social media statements, and he will go away somewhere to get better.”

The source added that it wasn’t clear if West, 44, planned to go into a treatment facility, as he has stayed in Los Angeles to be with his and Kardashian’s four kids.

A rep for West told Page Six, “At this time, Ye is committed to a healthy co-parenting relationship with Kim and is and focused on raising their beautiful children.”

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ye goes to therapy

And just like that and just before the April 15 premier date ye is what back on his meds and being a "good boy"

I really hope it's because he truly know he needs help and is doing it solely for himself, instead of just using it as a scheme to get Kim back by preying on her empathy. "See, I finally got help and am putting in the work just like you kept asking me to do to save our family." 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ye goes to therapy

Welllllll, it doesn't say he's getting therapy, it says “he’s going away to get help” . That could mean a lot of things, he could be going into a hospital or rehab center. he could be going someplace to see a doctor as an out patient, he could even be checking into a meditation center. Or, he could be going away someplace where he knows he can get help to hire a hitman to take care of Pete. We just don't know.

• LOL 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I really hope it's because he truly know he needs help and is doing it solely for himself, instead of just using it as a scheme to get Kim back by preying on her empathy. "See, I finally got help and am putting in the work just like you kept asking me to do to save our family." 

Before they broke up, she defended him and said he wasn’t able to take medication. I don’t think it’s a scheme now, because she’s never been shown to be capable of having empathy. Narcissists only have empathy for themselves. And they’re both narcissists. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 3

Kanye West has bailed on Coachella, where he was to have headlined both of the music festival’s two weekends later this month, The Times has confirmed.

The cancellation leaves the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival less than two weeks to find another headliner, as West was booked for April 17 and April 24. Travis Scott was to have joined the rapper — now known as Ye — but he won’t perform either, according to TMZ, which first reported the news.

full article:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2022-04-04/kanye-west-drops-out-of-coachella-travis-scott

• Useful 1
46 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Kanye West has bailed on Coachella, where he was to have headlined both of the music festival’s two weekends later this month, The Times has confirmed.

The cancellation leaves the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival less than two weeks to find another headliner, as West was booked for April 17 and April 24. Travis Scott was to have joined the rapper — now known as Ye — but he won’t perform either, according to TMZ, which first reported the news.

full article:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2022-04-04/kanye-west-drops-out-of-coachella-travis-scott

I guess Trav must still be "VERY HURT" about Astroworld, & Billie must have never apologized to him. I bet he had planned to do this all along.

• LOL 2
On 4/2/2022 at 6:42 PM, Scout Finch said:

The thing about some people with mental health issues is that they may also have things like Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, etc..  So, regardless of treating things like bipolar, if that’s what they have, they still have traits that make them obnoxious, controlling, confrontational, irrational, and uncivil.  

• Love 8

The thing about some people with mental health issues is that they may also have things like Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, etc..  So, regardless of treating things like bipolar, if that’s what they have, they still have traits that make them obnoxious, controlling, confrontational, irrational, and uncivil.  

He appears to have all of these!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Anybody here watch "Selling Sunset" on Netflix? This is hysterical, they were selling a house for Kanye, & this happened.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/selling-sunset-season-5-jasons-client-dissed-kanyes-house/

“This is funny, because not only did I show [Jeff Lazkani] Kanye’s house, where we get into escrow on Kanye’s house. We didn’t say who it was. Jeff invited his mom, and his mom — not knowing whose house it was — says, ‘It looks like a lonely narcissist lives here.’ And Jeff canceled the escrow,” 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
On 4/23/2022 at 3:11 AM, GaT said:

Anybody here watch "Selling Sunset" on Netflix? This is hysterical, they were selling a house for Kanye, & this happened.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/selling-sunset-season-5-jasons-client-dissed-kanyes-house/

I’ve wondered about myself and what would someone who didn’t know me would say about my house if taking a tour……hmmm…lol.  It makes you think.  I don’t think the word narcissist would come to mind though.  LOl My awards and accolades are in a drawer.  I value mementos and family keepsakes, though I know they should be kept out of sight for perspective buyers.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe

I’ve wondered about myself and what would someone who didn’t know me would say about my house if taking a tour……hmmm…lol.  It makes you think.  I don’t think the word narcissist would come to mind though.  LOl My awards and accolades are in a drawer.  I value mementos and family keepsakes, though I know they should be kept out of sight for perspective buyers.  

I’d go for the narcissist label if there were lots of photos of the property owner garishly displayed. I heard Paris Hilton has/had lots of huge photos and paintings of herself prominently displayed in her home.  No idea if Kanye does or not. I’d bet on Kim having a few of herself, enough. This is the woman who published an entire book of them AND called it “Selfish.” 😆 On a somewhat unrelated note, I unfortunately clicked on a Twitter link the other way and was accosted by a bunch of her recent posed, trashy SM posts. She called them “ selfies” even though someone else clearly took the pictures. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• LOL 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I’d go for the narcissist label if there were lots of photos of the property owner garishly displayed. 

This is what the article says:

There were a painting of Kanye as Jesus on the ceiling, like, pointing. 

garish enough for you? 😁

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 3

Ye is back on IG

Or maybe someone from his PR team. He's collaborating with McDonald's to re do their packaging but it could be just for their Asian markets overseas as Ye & stunt double Kim was in Tokyo last month

I guess nobody at McDonald's has ever seen Yeezys, this is just weird.

8 minutes ago, GaT said:

I guess nobody at McDonald's has ever seen Yeezys, this is just weird.

I wouldn’t recognize one if I saw it. I’m sure I’m not alone in that.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Nope. I'd just wonder why someone was wearing such ugly-ass shoes.

And there are several different types of Yeezy shoes the crock like ones are but ass ugly but they still sold out. Cause folks tried to sell em triple on the resale market.

1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

I wouldn’t recognize one if I saw it. I’m sure I’m not alone in that.

I can recognize the Yeezy sneakers the like first ones that came out.

7 hours ago, GaT said:

Looks like he'll be coming after Kim & Pete again

If they don't want that to happen why are they purposely provoking him? Pete was just photographed holding hands with Saint on a solo shopping trip. Kim was nowhere around. Everyone knows it doesn't take much to set Kanye off, so why flick a lit match onto a pool of gasoline?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1