Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GaT said:

And what does the stupid bitch do? She runs to IG to let everyone know. Does she not remember being tied up in a bathroom because she posted all the stuff she had on IG? 

Yeah but if it doesn't get plastered all over social media, did it really happen?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

WHATEVER happened to the thieves? Have they gone on trial? PLed guilty?.

Who knows!  They probably figure they got the maximum attention from it already, and the most important part, how it effected Kim only.  They'll probably leave the boring details, such as punishment, etc, to the lawyers to deal with. 

22 hours ago, GaT said:

And what does the stupid bitch do? She runs to IG to let everyone know. Does she not remember being tied up in a bathroom because she posted all the stuff she had on IG? 

Well to play devil's advocate you can't wear stock so how else is she going to show off? 

What I want to know is if Kim is really going to use those gift cards or will they be regifted/given to the assistant/nannies

18 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well to play devil's advocate you can't wear stock so how else is she going to show off? 

What I want to know is if Kim is really going to use those gift cards or will they be regifted/given to the assistant/nannies

Don't challenge her or Kanye! We'll be seeing Kim strutting down the street with stock certificates barely covering her boobage.

• Love 1

I didn't think of it before, but those had to be fake certificates, they don't print stock certs anymore, they're all held electronically at DTC. He probably had something made up just so he could give her a physical present.

Edited by GaT
7 hours ago, GaT said:

I didn't think of it before, but those had to be fake certificates, they don't print stock certs anymore, they're all held electronically at DTC. He probably had something made up just so he could give her a physical present.

Did he pass on the wall of white flowers this year? He didn’t hire an orchestra?  I don’t think for a minute that the new less mercenary Kim wasn’t looking for some extravagant show of his devotion that she could plaster all over the net. 

IMO anything Kanye gave Kim would have been mocked just like every single thing he's given her in the past.  Personally I absolutely loved the orchestra thing.

I hope he did purposely give her a meaningful, extravagant gift to shut down the tabloids and "sources" that keep on pushing the angle that the marriage is in trouble.

At this stage in their lives, they have so much shit, I can't think of any gift that would really make an emotional impact, especially for someone like Kim who just isn't a sentimental person to begin with. After all, this is the same woman who talked about how parents have to pretend to like homemade gifts from their kids. Kanye could give her the Hope Diamond and she'd be over it two days later. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

At this stage in their lives, they have so much shit, I can't think of any gift that would really make an emotional impact, especially for someone like Kim who just isn't a sentimental person to begin with. After all, this is the same woman who talked about how parents have to pretend to like homemade gifts from their kids. Kanye could give her the Hope Diamond and she'd be over it two days later. 

Exactly remember that Hermes Birkin that she got for mother's day? That was painted by some fancy artist? Where's that now? Not even a mention of it anymore.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Exactly remember that Hermes Birkin that she got for mother's day? That was painted by some fancy artist? Where's that now? Not even a mention of it anymore.

She has it “packed away” to save for a legacy for  her daughter(s). Wasn’t that the bag he had North paint for her?

7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

IMO anything Kanye gave Kim would have been mocked just like every single thing he's given her in the past.  Personally I absolutely loved the orchestra thing.

I hope he did purposely give her a meaningful, extravagant gift to shut down the tabloids and "sources" that keep on pushing the angle that the marriage is in trouble.

The orchestra thing is nice. It’s the fact that she has to make it public that I find irritating. I think it makes the younger generation think that someone who can’t afford to shower them with such things isn’t worthy. 

As far as their marriage is concerned IMO.  3 years is nothing. I don’t see it lasting... just an opinion, based on my observations of what they’ve shown of themselves. Both are shallow and self centered. If his issues will cause a permanent change in their lives, I say she bails. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That's because it was so butt ugly that she only used it as much as she had to & then probably put it away "so it wouldn't get damaged". If they ever have a fire in their house, I bet she runs back in to get the bag to throw it in the fire.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, GaT said:

The Apple one, as far as I can tell, seems legit, but the Adidas one might be play money courtesy of his employer. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, GaT said:

A good friend of mine one year for Christmas got her dad Disney stock and she showed me what it looked like and it looked like what Kim has. So I'm guessing that if you do go on E-Trade or use some broker that this is how your shown your stock? I've never bought stock or had any one buy it for myself so I don't know if this a special thing that they do.

15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

A good friend of mine one year for Christmas got her dad Disney stock and she showed me what it looked like and it looked like what Kim has. So I'm guessing that if you do go on E-Trade or use some broker that this is how your shown your stock? I've never bought stock or had any one buy it for myself so I don't know if this a special thing that they do.

They don't actually print stock certs at all anymore, so if she has actual certs, they must have pulled them out of DTC (Depository Trust Co) to get them. When you buy stock through a broker, DTC is where it's held electronically, there are no certificates. You wouldn't see pictures of your actual stock, you would just see an item in your positions for it. 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2

I wish Kanye would buy me some stock certificates.  I’d pretend to like his designs.  Actually, I do like some of his designs and get his vision.  I’m hoping he gets his shit straightened out.  If he could get his head out of his own ass, he could be decent.  

• Love 3
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Yes. IIRC Kim was with Steph. Apologies for using the word "fact" since she could have been lying therefor it wouldn't be an actual fact. Oh well! Just going by what I read. 

On a different note

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/01/08/kanye-west-raps-for-fan-dying-wish-cancer/

I really don't like him, but major props for that. I just can't imagine how amazing it would make you feel to know that someone's dying wish is to be in contact with you (& hear you rap), & how amazing it would feel to be able to make that happen for them, right before death. For me, that would be completely humbling, & I'd like to think that it was something he won't forget soon, either. He's a controlling, narcissistic douchebag, but this was way cool of him. 

• Love 6

The pictures of Kanye with the kids are the only ones I ever see that truly radiate any sort of warmth. Kim tries too hard to be the "sexy MILF" and never looks natural or at ease with her children. Kourtney tries too hard to be the anti-Kim and always looks fake and posed. However Kanye's pictures with North and Saint are really sweet. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The pictures of Kanye with the kids are the only ones I ever see that truly radiate any sort of warmth. Kim tries too hard to be the "sexy MILF" and never looks natural or at ease with her children. Kourtney tries too hard to be the anti-Kim and always looks fake and posed. However Kanye's pictures with North and Saint are really sweet. 

I think it's because he probably had an actual nurturing parent. 

• Love 3
On 1/12/2018 at 1:49 PM, BitterApple said:

Not a Kanye fan at all, but I have to agree with this.  I also remember when they went to Cuba, and Kanye was cute with North and it seemed very natural.

• Love 6

I completely agree with all of you. I've never liked Kanye, & I likely never will, but he legitimately does seem like a great Dad. Probably 50 times a day I bet he wishes he'd have chosen a better mother for them, but too late now.

The one thing that I will moderately criticize, Kim clearly favors North, but it also seems like Kanye does, too. For every picture of him with Saint, there's probably 20 of him with North. I know she's older, & easier (as a Mommy of 2 kids who are 20 months apart in age, I can attest to that), but even when North was Saint's age, Kanye was out & about with her. Poor Saint. He's just as cute as he can be, but now with another girl on the way, he's for sure going to be the forgotten child.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

It's rumored that Saint has "issues," so maybe that's why they hide him from the public. 

Wow, I had no idea. Do you feel comfortable elaborating? I honestly haven't heard anything. I just assumed that he was just the forgotten, non-girl child, in a family obsessed with females, IE Rob. Even Kanye wanted North to be a girl (which I'll always believe was such a crock, I'll never, ever believe that either of those kids were conceived the old-fashioned way, I think that all 3 of the Kardashian-West kids were conceived & implanted in a lab, with their gender chosen at implementation - yep, I said it).

A lot of people have said he looks autistic based on his affect in pictures. Naturally, that's just pure speculation and a lot of people playing armchair doctor, but I do find it interesting that Saint is largely kept out of the public eye. 

22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

A lot of people have said he looks autistic based on his affect in pictures. Naturally, that's just pure speculation and a lot of people playing armchair doctor, but I do find it interesting that Saint is largely kept out of the public eye. 

You can't dress up a boy in mommy and me outfits and take him to fashion week to sit front row and then wear toddler sized couture. 

I haven't heard the rumors/speculation that Lil Saint has any type of aliment. The only ailment I believe that he suffers from is a mom who doesn't know what to do with a boy, much like her mother with Robert Jr poor Saint better start the therapy now.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

You can't dress up a boy in mommy and me outfits and take him to fashion week to sit front row and then wear toddler sized couture. 

I haven't heard the rumors/speculation that Lil Saint has any type of aliment. The only ailment I believe that he suffers from is a mom who doesn't know what to do with a boy, much like her mother with Robert Jr poor Saint better start the therapy now.

My thoughts, exactly. North is a girl, & we all know that in this family girls are far more important than boys. Strangely, though, Mason is by far the most adored of Kourtney's kids. Kim probably does more with P, but probably only because she's close with North.

I just read a People article about the new baby being born.  In it, Kim said that she wanted a shower, so North would understand that she's getting a new sister, & that they are letting North help pick the name. OMG, does she not have a publicist? What the hell kind of publicist would not change that to include her son, too? Ugh, poor Saint. I'd like to think that Kanye recognizes that the whole family is very girl-centric, & he & Saint do awesome things together, just the 2 of them, away from the camera, but I'd be surprised.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Another shower? What could she possibly need? These people.

More expensive shit from ass kissing reporters and famewhores and designers. Stuff she can open, post pictures,  name drop the names of the  givers and then store it away unworn “ so they can have fantastic memories” 

8 hours ago, nexxie said:

What kind of issues?

He’s a boy. The family has no interest in boys. 

Mason is an exception because he is the first grandchild and because Scott ( despite his many problems) is a pretty involved father and has a strong  bond with him. 

I doubt Kanye is any more interested in Saint than he is in North. Even his “impromptu”moments with both kids always just happen to be with in range of a camera and get published or posted. Whether it’s his meds or he just isn’t that involved I don’t know.

• Love 3

And I'm sure there's plenty of moments with the kids we don't see because a camera isn't on them. Its kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. When they are photographed its done for the purpose of being done for publicity but if we don't see evidence of Kim or Kanye bonding with the kids that means its not happening.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Another shower? What could she possibly need? These people.

Because there will be a shower for Khloe  - and Kim's gotta get her share of the attention, lest anyone forget about her for half a second.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

More expensive shit from ass kissing reporters and famewhores and designers. Stuff she can open, post pictures,  name drop the names of the  givers and then store it away unworn “ so they can have fantastic memories” 

He’s a boy. The family has no interest in boys. 

Mason is an exception because he is the first grandchild and because Scott ( despite his many problems) is a pretty involved father and has a strong  bond with him. 

I doubt Kanye is any more interested in Saint than he is in North. Even his “impromptu”moments with both kids always just happen to be with in range of a camera and get published or posted. Whether it’s his meds or he just isn’t that involved I don’t know.

What moments of Scott being an "involved father" with his children would we know about if they hadn't taken place within camera range or as part of a filmed scene for the show? I don't understand how that differs from pictures of Kanye with his children nor do I see how Kanye's positive compliance with his meds would be a negative in his bonding with his kids.

• Love 3

Because Kim and Kanye are despised. It doesnt matter what they do. People wasted zero time slamming them for leaving their sick child to go "clubbing" on NYE all because a rag said so when Kim was showing proof on social media they stayed home. Its the same exact double standard that applies to Kim and Kourtney. The same shit Kim does that she gets slammed for Kourtney does and she always gets a pass right down to posing topless pics. For every bonding with their kids moment you see Kourtney and Scott having there's twice as many where they are off jetsetting and partying with their young'in boy/girlfriends.

• Love 1

It’s sad what has happened to Kim - Khloe and Kylie too - they just can’t relax and feel comfortable in their own skin.

If Kim had left her naturally beautiful body/face/hair alone, she’d look completely different now and might not be so desperate to flash her implants every chance she gets.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kanye looks handsome, Kim looks ridiculous. The platinum hair doesn't suit her at all and is an ugly contrast to the orange spray tan. 

Whats with her "one shoe off" low shoulder look?  Is she trying to be gangsta?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Looks like Kanye is back to his old self. He spent 7 HOURS on Valentine's Day posting pictures of couples (most of whom are no longer together) on his IG account, then he deleted his account again. https://pitchfork.com/news/kanye-spent-7-hours-posting-on-instagram/

Maybe Kim will blame the posts on North. You know how adept she is on social media.

2 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I hope he’s still taking his meds.

If he isn’t, they’ll make sure he does.

• Love 1