Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

This Jessica twat making her child leave at senior year for a chance at love with a convict. Bailey. RUN.

My former coworker’s sister was a senior when the family moved cross-country and my coworker said Sis still wasn’t over it ten years  later. If Bailey has the option to stay, she should stay.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, she's a nurse. She should be able to get a job anywhere, shouldn't she? 

Yes, people are fleeing nursing in droves. I assume her former employer doesn’t know about her relationship with an inmate.

• Applause 1

I can’t wait till Justine gets that smirk wiped off her face when she’s confronted by Michael’s prison boyfriend.

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you haven't thought about your child .... I AM SHOCKED 

Even though her child is the most important thing to her.

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Justine's mother's expectations for her are "very high". She's got four kids from several previous relationships and is about to marry a felon. I shudder to think what low expectations are. 

It reminds me of when Destiny’s mom was weeping with joy that Destiny actually had custody of her baby, who is her sixth child.

• Sad 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

What? It’s over? This is the second show this week that took me by surprise. In any event, if I’m not here next week, it’s because I’m dealing with my new dog who Hasn’t yet learned about my priorities. Have a great weekend, y’all.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Wait it’s only an hour?! That went by fast!

What happened??

ANYWAYS... I love my Bunkies. You are all so funny. But,  I'm sorry to say that you are all serving life sentences, because ya killed me. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I'm fixated on the length of royal blue cloth which has been tasked as a halter to hold up that bosom.  It's cutting into the sides of her neck.  Makes me nervous her head might pop off.

But that the pearl thing draped over her forehead is very pretty.

Those fingernails, oy, don't even.

Edited by candall
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What? It’s over? This is the second show this week that took me by surprise. In any event, if I’m not here next week, it’s because I’m dealing with my new dog who Hasn’t yet learned about my priorities. Have a great weekend, y’all.

Welcome, pupper!

• Love 3

S02.E04: Where There's Smoke…

Michael’s surprise wedding gift for Justine raises doubts. Louie’s mom drops a bombshell on Melissa. Sincer-A is shocked by Mark’s plan to get her out of prison. Emily clashes with Dauri’s ex-bunkie. Chelsea’s dad warns her about Mikey.

Original air date 2022.11.11

Mar-K has a plan to get Sincer-A out of prison.  Please let it include a full body tattoo and tunneling. 

Emily clashed with Dauri's ex-bunkie.  Is anyone surprised?  If they said Emily clashed with a girl scout selling cookies or person who opens a door for her or anyone at all, would anyone be surprised?  Whatever the clash is, she will do it smugly. 

Chelsea's dad yet again attempts to explain that Mikey is not a great catch.  Learning a few signs does not make him a lifetime partner.  I guess we'll learn if he recovered from his "mini-stroke".  You know, the one for which he has had zero treatment and no one seems to have any real knowledge of.  Sounds real to me! 

• Love 3

I am here! Shimmying in with my face tats, David Bridal Colab with my local sex toy shop jumpsuit. White of course because I am a high value woman y’all. I learned that at Smoke’s Mlm seminar I attended at my dive bar. I see the looks you giving me. It was professional. It was at 12 pm. 
Also sipping Prosecco rose in a red sipping cup. I commit Loves.  Commit. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

It's been a dreary rainy day today. I keep falling asleep at 8:30 instead of my usual 9:30 (or, if I'm feeling frisky, 10:00), and my throat feels kinda scratchy. Cuddling my prison bourbon, secure in the knowledge that I'll see more action before any of our ladies here.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 6

Friends I cut off my tether this week! I had quit my job last week and gave two weeks notice but my evil manager kept dumping crap on me and being really rude about it so…I quit on Thursday morning,  I haven’t done anything like that since high school.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5

Hi Bunkies, I'm back from Hawaii just in time to see the blessed nuptials.  Just the wedding they deserve!

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Friends I cut off my tether this week! I had quit my job last week and gave two weeks notice but my evil manager kept dumping crap on me and being really rude about it so…I quit on Thursday morning,  I haven’t done anything like that since high school.

Sounds like you made the right decision.  Your manager could have appreciated you staying the two weeks and training the new person, but, no...

• Love 10
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

She makes me want to root for the prisoner to scam her!  

100%. I hate her.

Justine needs either shapewear or to go up a size. Her headpiece is pretty though.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 2

I'm pumped to FINALLY watch this show without the political ads every commercial break. 

Did everyone get their commissary this week? I have a bunch of leftover Halloween candy (had a lot less kids come by this year) that I definitely don't need to be eating. But whatever.

• Love 7