Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: Houston Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

The Houston cast reunites with host Kevin Frazier to discuss their eventful season and what happened since Decision Day.  Nothing is off limits and emotions run high as the couples share shocking updates on their relationships and revisit painful moments from their marriages.

Airs Wednesday Nov 17 at 8:00 PM EST.

Rachel and Jose separated already! As suspected, he's very controlling. How many people said this would happen!!!

Just now, Crashcourse said:

There's already a thread, it's called the Houston Reunion, Part 1.

Oh, it wasn't there. I'll try to delete this one.

11 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Interesting that Jose and Rachel split up but are trying to work on getting back together.   I don't think they'll make it.

Nope, they’re wasting their time. It think it’s for show (this show) and she’ll never move back in with him. 

Big boobs doesn’t necessarily equate with attractive boobs. It is not her best feature and why she tries to accentuate it is beyond me. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Part one? There’s two parts to this reunion, I’m not sure I can handle two parts ugh. 

True, but I like how Kevin interviews one couple at a time.  He’s getting all the information without interruption.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Myrla's boots look ridiculously hideous. 

Sockless, bearded Gil looks like he's wearing his audition wardrobe to take Kevin's place.  It ain't working Gil.  

I am laughing sooo hard.  

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Rae Spellman said:

That's what he told his mother. This may be a season full of unreliable narrators though.

But why would he tell his mother he makes less than Myrla if he doesn’t? I also think I remember her saying that she makes twice what he does.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

But why would he tell his mother he makes less than Myrla if he doesn’t? I also think I remember her saying that she makes twice what he does.

I wish the show would identify and address these clear contradictions. Or at least the ones that were significant factors in the demise of the marriage, like the income disparity between Gil and Myrla.

I know Kevin Fraser is not universally loved, but I liked him well enough until tonight. He clearly LOVES Gil and can't stand Myrla. Back off Kevin. You don't need to dislike Myrla more than Gil actually does...

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Cover and LIFT!! Good gosh woman, not everyone can go without a bra.

Right??? They're not nice and perky....the girls are hanging around her waist!!! I bet it's a real turn-off to most men.

Edited by TheBride
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, TheBride said:

Gil doesn't really look happy anymore.

The guy is stunned.  She really looked like she cared for him.  She lied, and said how she really liked being married to him.  I think she didn’t care for him sending money to family.  She did a 180.  The last minute.  Gold Digger.

• Like 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

The guy is stunned.  She really looked like she cared for him.  She lied, and said how she really liked being married to him.  I think she didn’t care for him sending money to family.  She did a 180.  The last minute.  Gold Digger.

So weird (to me, at least). I always thought she seemed more into him than he was into her, and I thought she would be the one heartbroken if he wanted to divorce. Guess not! Maybe she just really wanted somebody rich. Although, honestly, I never thought he treated her very well, so there's that. I'm surprised he's the one with the broken heart.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

I think she did care for him. I think she does care for him. She just isn't in love with him and she knows she isn't going to fall in love with him. Good for her. She deserves someone who is in love with her and he deserves someone who is in love with him.

I don't see how she is a gold digger; he has no gold to dig and I don't think they make much on this show. I imagine after you consider time off from work; wardrobe (especially for the ladies) and other expenses, they just about break even.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, gingerandcloves said:

Yeah, the braless look isn't for everyone. Works best if you're an A cup. I wish I could get away with it because I hate wearing bras, but nobody needs to be traumatized by the sight of me 🤣

I mean....I don't think people know where to look....men or women!!! She embarrasses herself.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I love the Jose/Johnny bromance.

I do too even though I don't particularly like either one of them.

So weird (to me, at least). I always thought she seemed more into him than he was into her, and I thought she would be the one heartbroken if he wanted to divorce. Guess not! Maybe she just really wanted somebody rich. Although, honestly, I never thought he treated her very well, so there's that. I'm surprised he's the one with the broken heart.

I don't really like Gil, honestly. He's handsome, definitely. But he constantly picked and nagged at Myrla and she took it with more patience and grace than I would have. Also, whenever they were in a group, he was constantly talking and digging into the other couples' business. I think he wants to present as outgoing and friendly but I kind of saw him as nosy and annoying.

I do love Hype though. The couples all sucked this season but the dogs were good (Rest In Peace, Brett's dog...).

• Love 11