Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: Houston Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Ryan said something that I find rather interesting. He seemed to imply that Myrla doesn't want Rachel to get back with Jose and was working on keeping them apart.  

Pretty soon, Myrla and Rachel will be traveling together.  Looking for rich guys to fit their lifestyles.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I can't get over Myrla allowing Gil to sieveell all his worldly possessions knowing how she felt.  That is cold. 

If he really did? I don't know what to believe.

I was not intimidated by Brett's cleavage. I think she thought it was a "Show All" and a "Tell All".

• LOL 4

I still can’t get over Myrla.  She played him to the end.  He was blindsided.  What was her purpose?  Actress? Actress who doesn’t speak?  Fashion expert?  Ugh!   She did lie pretty well.  We were duped.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

WTF did I just watch between Michaela and Zack? Sorry Michaela, but I’ve seen Hurricane K…I think I’m leaning toward believing Zack.

How do these “experts” continue to bring people on this show that are clearly in need of counseling and possibly medication?! Wow.

I think sadly out of the two, I believe Michaela. I don't know.. she is loud and goes from 0-100 in 2 seconds and is a raging lunatic, but I think Zack is manipulative, a liar and has one foot out the door at all times (no matter who the person would be, I think he'd be like that.) I hate the term f**k boy, but that's a word i'd use to describe him. I can definitely picture him saying that he wants to keep whatever intimacy they have on the low.. and I find the whole " I don't want to stay married to you but I want to see where it goes" to be very odd and shows how immature he is. The loudest people get labeled the craziest, but just because Zack isn't loud doesn't make him sane.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Speculation on Gil / Myrla salaries:  He makes around $50K as a firefighter and $30K as a trainer, no annual bonus.  Myrla makes $75K base salary and $25K bonus.  Annually, Myrla makes more as Gil told his mom.  Two week paycheck wise Gil makes more because Myra’s bonus isn’t in those checks, as he told Frazier.

At the reunion Myrla said she didn’t tell Gil she loved him because she knew what those words meant, so she didn’t mislead him.  I thought a few times during the season she did tell him that she loved him and you chose who you love (Pastor Cal philosophy).  Am I remembering that right?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Speculation on Gil / Myrla salaries:  He makes around $50K as a firefighter and $30K as a trainer, no annual bonus.  Myrla makes $75K base salary and $25K bonus.  Annually, Myrla makes more as Gil told his mom.  Two week paycheck wise Gil makes more because Myra’s bonus isn’t in those checks, as he told Frazier.

At the reunion Myrla said she didn’t tell Gil she loved him because she knew what those words meant, so she didn’t mislead him.  I thought a few times during the season she did tell him that she loved him and you chose who you love (Pastor Cal philosophy).  Am I remembering that right?

If those are their incomes, they’re not that far apart. If Gil makes $80K a year, he’s doing well. The difference between $80K and $100K is smaller than that between $60K and $40K. Like, if you both have incomes where all your needs are met (including saving, that is a need) and it’s a question of which extras you can afford, that’s different than someone who is financially stable being with someone whose income forces them to live check to check.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Your "plenty of dudes" would've loved my grandmother! 📉  😆

I think some people really don't know how a lot of the opposite sex thinks but they THINK they do. Can't speak for every man. I wouldn't want to. I can just say that this is a fixation right now that I've never heard a guy complain about after 40 years on this earth. Her boobs are the least of Brett's problems.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Brett’s outfit is hideous. The color is good but everything else is awful. 

Doesn’t the show have a stylist?  They sure have the money.  Now, there’s a new show in January.  How can viewers believe anything anymore.  It’s all trickery.  Plus, forget about the “ experts” who are in LaLa land.  Useless.  We all could do better matching.  

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

yes, Myrla defintely said she chose to love her husband

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

Ryan's shoes are hideous & don't even go with his outfit. WHY was he wearing his ring???? & he STILL doesn't get it! Yes. He should've been open & had tough discussions, but BEFORE that, he should've actually TRIED at the marriage!!!!!!!! IDIOT!!! 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Ok. We need CLARITY on Brett & the guy. WHAT HAPPENED??? WHEN DID THEY START TALKING??? She's trying too hard to downplay it so she looks very suspect. If she would just own it, we'd probably be okay with it since Ryan was out after the honeymoon. It would explain why she didn't really care about him being on the app & is cool with being "friends." 🤔 She's right, it's an amicable divorce because it wasn't deep. 😂 But, NO, that's not real life, so GTFOH with your, "America: This is how divorce can be."

• Like 1
  • Love 4

No Myrla. NOOOOOOOO!!! SHE pulled a fake-it-til-you-make-it?!?!!!! Myrla, NOOOO!!!! That's so TERRIBLE!!! DIABOLICAL!!! I should've suspected it when she said she didn't want a bald guy & sang a different tune after she met him, like she was actually into it & giving him a chance. She took it wayyyy too far. Truly PSYCHOTIC! That man was IN LOVE!! OMG!!! That was some serious acting! NO WONDER she seemed unphased by his digs, she didn't even care!!! 😅😂 I need a gif of Michaela's freakout cuz, "I CAN'T! I CAN'T! I EFFIN CAN'T!!!!" WTF?!! To just go through everything to BEYOND DD & move in, to pull the plug & say, "I'm done." That's some crazy sh*t! ICE COLD!!! I.am.SHOOK!!! 😱😬

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I was surprised how deeply in love Gil had fallen in. I thought for the most part he was aloof and patient and just waiting to see if things would work out.

This was a surprising couple all along. I didn't think they'd even make it to decision day. She probably did genuinely like being with Gil but I don't believe she is capable of falling in love. To her falling in love is like having leverage and she doesn't want anyone to have leverage.

Nothing worse to be in love have deep feelings for someone and then they decide the relationship is over. No negotiation, no inclination to salvage it, no discussion or meeting of the minds. By the time they announce the relationship is over its already been decided. Whenever your involved with someone you really need to check how emotionally involved they are becoming. Clearly she liked Gil but was never in deep emotionally. That's called being unequally yoked.

What I don't think she anticipates is how despised she is going to be over the next few months. The doorman will give her dirty looks. Even her co-workers are going to be disgusted.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh Brett I couldn’t stop looking at her saggy breasts in that horrible green dress. 

How in the world did they get so saggy???  And why in the would would she let anybody see them?

After seeing how she looked in her wedding dress, why are we not surprised at this outfit??

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So Marla and Johnny are at least BFF.  Kevin kept commenting on how well Johnny knew her.  So I feel free to make the following observations:  

Johnny is not tall, dark or handsome. He will likely be bald at some point.  He is a diva and high maintenance just like her.  He doesn’t like adventure.  The paragliding and skydiving were Bao’s  idea. He’s really not Myrla’s idea of a man. He comes with relatives that will expect Myrla to show up at the potlucks etc.   What he is - he makes more money than Gil. He’s got what Myrla thinks of as a classy occupation.  He’s probably happy to be her weekly brunch date.  I guess that’s all she needs.  

Myrla- well she probably showers often enough for Johnny.  But she’s got the glare and sharp tongue that will eat him alive.  He thought Bao broke him?  He ain’t seen nothing yet.  Myrla isn’t going to shower him with the attention and flirting he requires.  
You get the person you deserve for these two. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Interesting that Jose and Rachel split up but are trying to work on getting back together.   I don't think they'll make it.

They won't. He wouldn't even rub her back last night or grab her hand. Show some affection. I'm done with them and they should be too.

Edited by karenbrady
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Well, I didn't see Gil and Myrla staying together, but I didn't anticipate it would be because she never was attracted to him. She sure fooled me- and Gil. That was heartless and cruel.  Gil will be fine, Myrla and Rachel can be single ladies who lunch (and travel), and they can double date during those times that Jose and Rachel pretend to be married. Myrla and Johnny are DEFINITELY close, as she had her hand on his at the end. I just don't get that at all - whiny baby Johnny is attractive when Gil is not???? Not a fan of any of them, so let them do whatever they want. I do not care.

Michaela is nuts and desperate. She lived at his house and cleaned, cooked, and had sex with him AFTER he wanted a divorce? That's on her and her desperation. I DO believe they had sex when she said they did and I do believe he wanted to keep it quiet because he knew he would get called out for sending her conflicting messages. I also understand what he was talking about when he wanted to get a divorce and then start dating. But, apparently, he never planned to continue seeing her, but wanted to not push her over the edge with her crazy. He is really immature about relationships and I wonder how long he and Bao will be together? I am glad he walks out when Michaela barges in to HIS time. He respected hers, even though he wanted to challenge her.

I found myself not liking or believing Brett even a little. She did not like being busted, especially when she made a big deal about Ryan on the app. I totally believe that those were producer directions, but I just did not like her at all last night. Besides being hard to look at, her face was hard and I didn't believe a word she said. She is going to have so much back pain if she doesn't do something about her appearance. She definitely needs a lift AND a bra! I always liked Ryan and I still do.

I liked Kevin better this time vs. last time when he crowned St Haley. He still obviously had his favorites, but maybe because they matched with mine, I wasn't as bothered by it. I still think his job is to be an impartial facilitator, which he is not.

I am actually looking forward to the next part. They seem to be a close group of friends now, but it hurt to see Gil get up and walk away when the Johnny/Myrla relationship was revealed. I don't think he expected that. Especially Johnny? Yuck! She better enjoy her time with him while he has hair - it is quickly disappearing.

Overall, this was a terrible season with unlikeable people and ended the way most of us predicted - 0/5.

Myrla and Johnny?  I don’t get it.  Money?  He does have a great job.  But still.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I think sadly out of the two, I believe Michaela. I don't know.. she is loud and goes from 0-100 in 2 seconds and is a raging lunatic, but I think Zack is manipulative, a liar and has one foot out the door at all times (no matter who the person would be, I think he'd be like that.) I hate the term f**k boy, but that's a word i'd use to describe him. I can definitely picture him saying that he wants to keep whatever intimacy they have on the low.. and I find the whole " I don't want to stay married to you but I want to see where it goes" to be very odd and shows how immature he is. The loudest people get labeled the craziest, but just because Zack isn't loud doesn't make him sane.

I believe crazy Kayla and Zach is an immature,  unstable, lying liar who lies.

• Love 3

The Myrla and Gil thing is interesting.

It's fair for Myrla to like what she likes. 

But, the show should not be casting people like Myrla that are dead set in their ways. She can say whatever but as soon as she saw a bald dude, she was out. If something like that could turn you off a mate that easily and forever, this isn't the show for you.

The show so needs to cast to WHAT THE PEOPLE ASK FOR. Myrla specifically said she likes the finer things, no dogs and no bald head. They gave her a guy who was the opposite of those things. You give jet setting Rachel a guy who has no interest in traveling. You give Zack a woman that is as unhinged as his former girlfriends. You give shallow Ryan a woman that was never going to appeal to his sensibilities. Johnny should not have been cast with anyone.

Mafs earned their 0 out of 5 this year. These people were set up to fail.

• Like 1
  • Love 17

Well, I didn't see Gil and Myrla staying together, but I didn't anticipate it would be because she never was attracted to him. She sure fooled me- and Gil. That was heartless and cruel.  Gil will be fine, Myrla and Rachel can be single ladies who lunch (and travel), and they can double date during those times that Jose and Rachel pretend to be married. Myrla and Johnny are DEFINITELY close, as she had her hand on his at the end. I just don't get that at all - whiny baby Johnny is attractive when Gil is not???? Not a fan of any of them, so let them do whatever they want. I do not care.

Michaela is nuts and desperate. She lived at his house and cleaned, cooked, and had sex with him AFTER he wanted a divorce? That's on her and her desperation. I DO believe they had sex when she said they did and I do believe he wanted to keep it quiet because he knew he would get called out for sending her conflicting messages. I also understand what he was talking about when he wanted to get a divorce and then start dating. But, apparently, he never planned to continue seeing her, but wanted to not push her over the edge with her crazy. He is really immature about relationships. I am glad he walks out when Michaela barges in to HIS time. He respected hers, even though he wanted to challenge her.

I found myself not liking or believing Brett even a little. She did not like being busted, especially when she made a big deal about Ryan on the app. I totally believe that those were producer directions, but I just did not like her at all last night. Besides being hard to look at, her face was hard and I didn't believe a word she said. She is going to have so much back pain if she doesn't do something about her appearance. She definitely needs a lift AND a bra! I always liked Ryan and I still do.

I liked Kevin better this time vs. last time when he crowned St Haley. He still obviously had his favorites, but maybe because they matched with mine, I wasn't as bothered by it. I still think his job is to be an impartial facilitator, which he is not.

I am actually looking forward to the next part. They seem to be a close group of friends now, but it hurt to see Gil get up and walk away when the Johnny/Myrla relationship was revealed. I don't think he expected that. Especially Johnny? Yuck! She better enjoy her time with him while he has hair - it is quickly disappearing.

Overall, this was a terrible season with unlikeable people and ended the way most of us predicted - 0/5.

People always say that the experts didn't give them what they asked for. The issue is that people have been dating what they THINK they want and they haven't been successful, so I totally understand why they may be matched with someone who doesn't check all the boxes. This is not a factory where you get to design the perfect person. HOWEVER, on some things that are really non-negotiable, such as religion, having kids, pets, maybe politics, those should remain as requested. Things that may be superficial, such as not liking bald men, or in my case, not wanting to be with someone with tattoos, could possibly be not such a big deal if you are matched with the right person. If people insist on having such high expectations for what the show will find for them, they will continue to be disappointed. After this season, I would add to the list that they pick people who are not certifiably insane.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

KF was very inappropriate with Zack, acting like he was in a relationship with him or something. Way too loud & emotional, which amped him up. Zack fed right into it. Shame. They got off topic because of it, but still exposed Zack's BS!!! HE drew the conclusion that his confusing her caused her to be crazy, but NO ONE said that! KF wanted him to take responsibility for sending mixed messages. Can't make sense out of nonsense. That's grounds to be done. He should've left & she should've left too! He has a relationship with everyone in the room, that doesn't mean he's married to them?!!!! WTF?!! GTFOH!!! The difference is, you were MARRIED to Michaela!!!! You IDIOT!!! & Michaela's up there with the stupid. Didn't I say to dig deeper??? NOW she wants to ask what he means??? Uh. TOO LATE!!! NOW she wants to face him, when she REFUSED to have him in the same room the ENTIRE TIME?!?!!! He did still welcome her being in the same room... up until she showed up. 😂 And what the Jerry Springer was that setup?!!! Zack was playing that up wayyy too much. Such an actor. GTFOH! He looked like the crazy one. She actually kept it together. Go figure. Maybe he contracted her crazy. 😅😂

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Have all MAFS reunion sets looked like the Home Goods clearance shelves threw up on them?

Screenshot_20211118-045839-721.png

It was so crowded in there!! I thought this was an episode of Hoarders!! 😅😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

WHY is Johnny wearing his ring??? Like Ryan? Are they pretending, to get the women who chase married guys? Myrla was wearing a ring, but they do that so that's tricky. Johnny's hair looks better with it longer. Looks like he got some Toppik too. 😜😂

• Love 1

I'm sorry.  Brett's gross.  The boobs are big but hey don't look great and should not be her calling card.

Also, so she was collecting phone numbers and was upset that he was downloading a dating app?

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Michaela is nuts and desperate. She lived at his house and cleaned, cooked, and had sex with him AFTER he wanted a divorce? That's on her and her desperation. I DO believe they had sex when she said they did and I do believe he wanted to keep it quiet because he knew he would get called out for sending her conflicting messages. I also understand what he was talking about when he wanted to get a divorce and then start dating. But, apparently, he never planned to continue seeing her, but wanted to not push her over the edge with her crazy. He is really immature about relationships. I am glad he walks out when Michaela barges in to HIS time. He respected hers, even though he wanted to challenge her.

People always say that the experts didn't give them what they asked for. The issue is that people have been dating what they THINK they want and they haven't been successful, so I totally understand why they may be matched with someone who doesn't check all the boxes. This is not a factory where you get to design the perfect person. HOWEVER, on some things that are really non-negotiable, such as religion, having kids, pets, maybe politics, those should remain as requested. Things that may be superficial, such as not liking bald men, or in my case, not wanting to be with someone with tattoos, could possibly be not such a big deal if you are matched with the right person. If people insist on having such high expectations for what the show will find for them, they will continue to be disappointed. After this season, I would add to the list that they pick people who are not certifiably insane.

Marriage is hard enough when you marry for love.  Marrying a stranger is a big risk.  Plus, these people are older and set in their ways already, and don’t want to compromise.  The ones that made it are just lucky.  Whoever put these couples together in the first place, picked for drama only.  They all got what they didn’t want in a partner.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

But, the show should not be casting people like Myrla that are dead set in their ways.

Right. Myrla also said she didn’t like meeting new people, which … is entirely what this show is. She’s a terrible candidate.

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder if that stylist was also doing makeup and was let go after Mrylas eye makeup on decision day!

She looked quite natural on this reunion show!

I would guess the show has a makeup person because everyone wears makeup to be on TV (men too), but I doubt they give the cast clothes to choose from. Everybody looked pretty on brand for them; I think they wore their own clothes.

59 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

People always say that the experts didn't give them what they asked for. The issue is that people have been dating what they THINK they want and they haven't been successful, so I totally understand why they may be matched with someone who doesn't check all the boxes. This is not a factory where you get to design the perfect person. HOWEVER, on some things that are really non-negotiable, such as religion, having kids, pets, maybe politics, those should remain as requested. Things that may be superficial, such as not liking bald men, or in my case, not wanting to be with someone with tattoos, could possibly be not such a big deal if you are matched with the right person.

Agree. If you generally don’t like bald men (which I think is really limiting because most men lose hair as they age, but ok) but you meet a bald man who wants the same life you want (kids & how they’ll be raised if you have them, same attitudes about money, same idea about where to live, the role extended family will play in your life, the role religion, and which religion, will play in your life, political views - all the big ticket items), I think it’s superficial not to at least try to make it work. The issue is that they keep pairing people who want totally different lives and then being shocked when it doesn’t work. Those pairings SHOULD NOT work. You shouldn’t compromise the kind of life you want. These are fundamental incompatibilities.

People gave New Orleans Brett a lot of shit, but IMO he was right to call it with Olivia - they wanted totally different things. There was a Miami couple that lasted like a year and broke up (which I called), because the lives they wanted were diametrically opposed. It’s superficial to break up with someone because they leave clothes on the bathroom floor; it’s sensible to break up with someone because they want kids and you don’t, or they’re a person of faith and you’re an atheist.

6 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Actually, Bao got exactly what she THOUGHT she wanted. 

Even if Bao and Johnny wanted the same fundamental things, she was right to dump him because he treated her like shit. It is the most baseline expectation for people to treat you decently; he didn’t do that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Ryan said something that I find rather interesting. He seemed to imply that Myrla doesn't Rachel to get back with Jose and was working on keeping them apart.  

Jose agreed to that and some of the other guys nodded too. She probably  needed a drinking buddy

Or she remembers Jose losing his temper, saying horrible things to Rachel and then locking her out of their shared apartment for Rachel's egregious sin of calling Jose "Johnny," and feels like this is a bad match for her friend. I can't say I disagree.

Speculation on Gil / Myrla salaries:  He makes around $50K as a firefighter and $30K as a trainer, no annual bonus.  Myrla makes $75K base salary and $25K bonus. 

Gil might also make overtime so that could bump him up to Myrla's salary or higher.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Pretty soon, Myrla and Rachel will be traveling together.  Looking for rich guys to fit their lifestyles.

Pretty soon Myrla will get  Rachel a job at her company earning six figures.

If this wasn't a love connection for Rachel, at least it was a business connection. 

Edited by Blissfool
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

If those are their incomes, they’re not that far apart. If Gil makes $80K a year, he’s doing well. The difference between $80K and $100K is smaller than that between $60K and $40K. Like, if you both have incomes where all your needs are met (including saving, that is a need) and it’s a question of which extras you can afford, that’s different than someone who is financially stable being with someone whose income forces them to live check to check.

We're gonna need Jose to explain it to us on a whiteboard. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

I just don't understand Myrla. WHY kiss him? WHY have sex with him? WHY say yes on DD? WHY move in together after that? WHY????? People like her terrify me. Everything's basically fake & a LIE!!! HOW can anyone feel comfortable trying to be in a relationship with her after this? Yes. She should be attracted to them initially, but now I wonder if that's how she ended all of her other relationships. 🤔 Poor Gil.

Edited by Lindz
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

The only time Myrla looked good was at her wedding. But even then she was adamant that she wanted a white greasy face and eyelashes and nothing else.  Thank god they at least put some powder and color in her face! 🙄

ETA: Gil looked medicated and Jose looked so small sitting next to Rachel.  I never noticed a disparity in their sizes before...

Edited by Rebky
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, After7Only said:

Gil also mentioned he had really good benefits at his job, so I took his statement about taking home more than Myrna to mean she spends  more on retirement and insurance than he does.  She might also contribute to savings directly from her check, technically resulting in her net check being smaller even though she makes much more than him.

That's what I think.  He didn't say she makes $100 more every two weeks--he couched it in terms of take-home.  I wonder what his take-home would be if they deducted what he sends to his mother from his check.

9 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Apparently red-soled Gil isn't above being "bougie."

About those red soles.  They looked like they were in mint condition and I noticed he and Myrla were already sitting on the couch when they were introduced (I remember for sure Jose and Rachel walking out, because I noticed her dress seemed tortured).  Maybe Gil's making sure they don't touch the ground so he can return them.

And speaking of sartorial splendor, did anybody else crack up upon hearing that Jose's job at NASA is coordinating the astronauts' outfits?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

I don’t even know where to begin with Myrla. Throughout the season I went from not liking her, to liking her, to really really really not liking her. 

I believe at the reunion Myrla said that she wasn’t dating yet. But it looks like when Kevin asks about a relationship between Johnny and Myrla, Myrla drums her fingers on Johnny’s arm, clearly trying to create some level of intrigue. I can’t imagine that they’re dating, but if Myrla and Johnny are just playing it up for dramatic effect, only to reveal (in part 2) that they’re just friends, that is Just. Plain. Mean. Gil just said he’s still in love with her. Wtf? That’s not a funny joke. Wasn’t it bad enough that Myrla misled Gil enough that he sold everything he owned to live with her, but now she continues to mess with him by leading Kevin and others to believe that she’s hooking up with Johnny??? Even if they end the “joke” in a matter of minutes, that’s just a bitchy thing to do.

If this is indeed what happened (we’ll know next week), then both Myrla and Johnny really are really really awful.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Johnny is a better match for Myrla, so I can see it.  He owns a great townhome in a really cool part of town, he drives a cool Tesla, he has a good career, and he probably likes all the bougie restaurants.  Heck, he lives within 5 miles of most of them.

Plus, as an added bonus to Houston society, they are both so insufferable, it would delete them both off the Houston singles scene in one fell swoop, sparing the rest of Houston the misery of having to date them.

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9

Myrla & Gil really make me wonder if people can start off being open about their attraction (or none) towards the other person and how they're approaching the relationship. The truth might be too much to handle. Although, Gil claims he could've handled it. Myrla could've at least gauged if he could handle it beforehand, instead of just keeping it to herself. What would've happened if Myrla told him she wasn't attracted to him? What would've happened if she told him she doesn't like his picking? What would've happened if she told him she's not 100% on the marriage and is still deciding? I mean, DAMN!!! The blindside is SO MESSED UP!!!! Guess that's what a cold person does. I just don't trust people who withhold that stuff. That's need-to-know information!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3