34AC944C-8B95-42A2-B515-6B7FF5E03AA8.jpeg

4D7B9F2A-266A-4C6E-BE82-E41433801AD1.jpeg

ABF874BB-4E15-4240-922E-2E6B93868BDE.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
53 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Is there anyone who has not been featured in one of the calendars? 🤔

There are 8 not in the sidelines one: Amber, Megan, Jensen, Kelee, Rebecca, Lea, McKenzie and Caroline.

From what I can tell, Megan, Jensen, Kelee and Lea are all in that swimsuit calendar with Kat on the cover (I can't see the images too clearly though).

The one with Tori on the cover features Rebecca, Caroline and Amber.

Looks like McKenzie is the one to miss out completely! 

Edited by DCC-UK
Added info
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

There are 8 not in the sidelines one: Amber, Megan, Jensen, Kelee, Rebecca, Lea, McKenzie and Caroline.

From what I can tell, Megan, Jensen, Kelee and Lea are all in that swimsuit calendar with Kat on the cover (I can't see the images too clearly though).

I bet McKenzie is in the 12 month one that hasn’t been released yet 

• Love 2

Random thoughts:

Madeline S. looks gorgeous on the box calendar cover photo. Best picture I have seen of her. 

I didn't know Amber was having surgery. I wish her a full recovery. Not sure I would be sharing a photo of my ID "bracelet" with my d.o.b., etc. to random folks on the internet, but I'm old and more cautious I suppose. LOL.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

From Amber L insta story- hope she recovers quickly 

7FEA7E6A-4E43-49DF-B311-77B0FC91516A.jpeg

I just had meniscus surgery without the ACL part, and it was brutal. Two months out and I still can't do stairs. Yes I know I am a couple decades older than Amber, but still. Odd timing.
I can't see how she will be recovered for training camp?

• Useful 7
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I just had meniscus surgery without the ACL part, and it was brutal. Two months out and I still can't do stairs. Yes I know I am a couple decades older than Amber, but still. Odd timing.

I think considering she hashtagged the acl part I bet it was her acl as well 

Edited by Holly85
26 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I can’t see how she will be recovered by mid June when TC started last year! The only thing I can think of, is that if there is no show then they will have a shorter training camp which would give her more time to recover 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

When I had meniscus surgery (also without the ACL part), it ultimately ended my dance career.  But my surgery was around 1990 and I imagine surgical techniques have come a long way since then.  They were just starting experimenting with replacing removed meniscus (like I had), with cadaver's meniscus. I wish I could have had that opportunity. 

My recovery was also difficult so I can't imagine how tough Amber's will be with an ACL repair but I wish her the best.

• Useful 1
53 minutes ago, MegzClarkie said:

I can’t see how she will be recovered by mid June when TC started last year! The only thing I can think of, is that if there is no show then they will have a shorter training camp which would give her more time to recover 

I can’t see her being fully recovered 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MegzClarkie said:

I am pretty sure she will not be healed in time for this training camp.  

4 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I find it super odd that upcoming 5 years Caroline, Ashlee, is Jalyn 4 or 5? Are not featured more in this years calendars.

I am betting that senior vets will be in the main 12 month version

• Love 3
(edited)

Calendar thoughts:

I had a feeling it was going to be a rookie on the cover....it was between Christina and Tori.  Both of them had AMAZING photos.

Good for Tori!  She went from being cut to making show group and being on the cover. 

Lea has a subtle sultry look going on and I like it!  Huge fan of her. 

Chandi, Kliene, and Kelcy....STUNNING!!!

Yasssss Kat!!  She is my favorite and she has grown so much from her rookie season.   I love her growth.

Madeline's picture is gorgeous.   I like how classy and elegant she is. 

This year's DCC had so many gorgeous women.... I bet it was tough picking who got to be featured.  Does anyone know who's on the cover of the Star magazine?

Edited by SMP637
  • Love 12
(edited)
15 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

Some sideline calendars are out for ore order too 

Madeline S cover for the daily box calendar 

ABF874BB-4E15-4240-922E-2E6B93868BDE.jpeg

Oh bless her. What a nice surprise! She looks absolutely gorgeous!! 💓  So pleased for her! She's going to be a great veteran. Go Madeline! 

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Oh bless her. What a nice surprise! She looks absolutely gorgeous!! 💓  So pleased for her! She's going to be a great veteran. Go Madeline! 

Unless Kelli thinks there is only room for one legacy and cuts her 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

It looks like McKenzie has a photo in the box calendar

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

..and so nice to see her in that uniform on the front of a calendar, just like her mother.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I would expect nothing less from Kelli…

• Love 4
12 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

I like the picture so much because it's real, sweat and all.  Not a staged photo like most of the calendar pics where the girls are posed and wearing a ton of makeup.  

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Oh I totally know that's always possible. Madeline has been training her butt off in Jen's classes, so hopefully she can hang in there. I know she's the underdog when compared to Victoria. At least she got the full DCC experience drama free.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Kamal said:

That makes sence.

(I actually wasn't following this account so either way I wouldn't have noticed.)

Thanks

I don't either, but I got curious!  The wedding looked really fun in stories, so wouldn't mind seeing more of the setup.

On 5/1/2022 at 10:15 PM, GonnahearmeRoar said:

It doesn’t look like her.  If you would’ve put it up and asked who is this, I wouldn’t have any idea.  

I would have guessed Kelsey Bond LOL

49 minutes ago, MegzClarkie said:

Amber L’s retirement announcement

094DF6B9-6646-4A2D-A107-99E62527F61C.jpeg

735441AA-67E6-4A9C-A9D3-F55D7F86C138.jpeg

From what she wrote, it doesn't sound like she is planning on retiring, but taking the year off to recover and then coming back (of course, if she'll make it back remains to be seen -- as we've all seen, a lot depends on Kelli's mood 😉).

• Love 7
1 minute ago, hannahbanana said:

From what she wrote, it doesn't sound like she is planning on retiring, but taking the year off to recover and then coming back (of course, if she'll make it back remains to be seen -- as we've all seen, a lot depends on Kelli's mood 😉).

A lot can also happen in a year she may decide not to return 

• Love 1

I don't know why I'm sharing this now but here goes.

So a year ago when the TCCs were announced I wasn't sure about Tyra's look. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPeilM3hbXS/

image.png.7ee1309c980bb5a957b367151e568c3f.png

This is the post of her announcing she got into TC. Turned out I just didn't like her with strait hair and I LOVED her after seeing her in her curly hair.

I guess this is a post to remind myself that first impressions well never last that long. HAha.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, Kamal said:

This is the post of her announcing she got into TC. Turned out I just didn't like her with strait hair and I LOVED her after seeing her in her curly hair.

I guess this is a post to remind myself that first impressions well never last that long. HAha.

I think it's the middle part that I'm not a fan of. Then again, I'm a millennial so we usualy prefer a side fringe!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Kamal said:

I like her hair like this too!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

They all think they’re taking a break but it’s been years since kelli took back anyone who took a break even for injury.

Vk will get a spot back on the team even if Kelli has to cut someone to make room for her 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

They all think they’re taking a break but it’s been years since kelli took back anyone who took a break even for injury.

That's why I can't wait to see if Lisa makes it back. I'd legit be surprised. Especially since a neck injury is no joke

Once a girl takes a 'break,' it just seems like they're old news, as harsh as it is to say. Seems like every year the girls get prettier and better, and it's hard to turn them down for someone who's been there before, especially when they were only, like, ok

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Vk will get a spot back on the team even if Kelli has to cut someone to make room for her 

I agree; hopefully it won't be Madeline S. I still feel that's why Jalyn  didn't make it back to SG so there was a spot for VK.

Edited by MrsEVH
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I agree; hopefully it won't be Madeline S. I still feel that's why Jalyn  didn't make it back to SG so there was a spot for VK.

I seem to remember that, at the end of Victoria's 2nd season on the squad, Kelli wasn't too happy with her.  I don't know if that had to do with weight gain, with whatever reason Victoria had to take a year off, or another reason.  I think whether Victoria makes it back depends on if she's back in Kelli's good graces.  If she is, she's got it made.  If she isn't, then I don't know if she's going to make it back, especially with the caliber of girls coming in over the past couple of years.

If Victoria does come back to Training Camp (and the squad), I certainly think that Kelli would have a few veterans in mind that she wants to cut and will come up with a "good" (or at least a "good enough") reason to cut them.  Whether or not it's a legitimate or truthful reason will eternally up for debate.  I suspect that Jalyn and Madeline S will be on the chopping block to not only "free up a spot" for Victoria, but for other reasons as well.

I also think that Jalyn was cut from Show Group to make room for Victoria (and that the office visit was intended to cut Jalyn, but she didn't give Kelli a "good enough" reason to do so).  I also suspect that Madeline S was cut every chance possible because she would be a direct contrast for Victoria (both tall, leggy blondes) but Madeline has a better figure and technique so Victoria would come off looking worse compared to her.  

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Pretty sure Veruca is getting her spot back. Even if she deserves it, it still seems like she’ll get it regardless TPTB have no credibility as far as she goes. When Kitty ever said “give her the respect to get the weight off” yet she called much smaller girls out & most if not none were given that same respect… 

Edited by TB12
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I seem to remember that, at the end of Victoria's 2nd season on the squad, Kelli wasn't too happy with her.  I don't know if that had to do with weight gain, with whatever reason Victoria had to take a year off, or another reason.  I think whether Victoria makes it back depends on if she's back in Kelli's good graces.  If she is, she's got it made.  If she isn't, then I don't know if she's going to make it back, especially with the caliber of girls coming in over the past couple of years.

If Victoria does come back to Training Camp (and the squad), I certainly think that Kelli would have a few veterans in mind that she wants to cut and will come up with a "good" (or at least a "good enough") reason to cut them.  Whether or not it's a legitimate or truthful reason will eternally up for debate.  I suspect that Jalyn and Madeline S will be on the chopping block to not only "free up a spot" for Victoria, but for other reasons as well.

I also think that Jalyn was cut from Show Group to make room for Victoria (and that the office visit was intended to cut Jalyn, but she didn't give Kelli a "good enough" reason to do so).  I also suspect that Madeline S was cut every chance possible because she would be a direct contrast for Victoria (both tall, leggy blondes) but Madeline has a better figure and technique so Victoria would come off looking worse compared to her.  

How did you know Kelli seemed to be not happy with Victoria? Was it posted somewhere?

You brought up good point about Jalyn's office visit. I bet Kelli was hoping she would be complain and argue about not getting SG so she could cut her. Instead Jalyn acted very professional  and apologized. 

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

How did you know Kelli seemed to be not happy with Victoria? Was it posted somewhere?

This could be something that I'm totally mis-remembering a rumor I'd heard, but I thought I'd seen it posted here.  If it's wrong, I'll totally admit to that.

However, I also specifically remember her addressing her so-called "thyroid" issues (and the weight gain) in the comments on one of her Instagram posts, but was immediately suspicious because the type of doctor she mentioned couldn't (or shouldn't) have diagnosed her and certainly couldn't have prescribed her medicine.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Holly85 said:

While I agree with this, I still have this 0.00001% hope that Kelli will finally come to her senses and won't give VK opportunities so many others on the squad deserve.

• Love 5

From the dance videos we have sees I think she's good enough to be on the team. So we will never know if she got in by favoritism or by talent.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, TB12 said:

Pretty sure Veruca is getting her spot back. Even if she deserves it, it still seems like she’ll get it regardless TPTB have no credibility as far as she goes. When Kitty ever said “give her the respect to get the weight off” yet she called much smaller girls out & most if not none were given that same respect… 

No doubt she'll be back. I was thinking possibly LIsa and Amber for injuries. They seem to like Lisa despite we dont lol and Amber was a rookie.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Yup I think she'd literally cut anyone else on the team to make room for VK. She honestly will earn her spot back, she's a decent dancer, she's in shape, has the look, the time, the experience, etc. She'll end up triangle if not point for at least half before she retires. But seriously, I do not think there is any darling right now so beloved that Kelli would keep them over VK if push came to shove, Even Ashlee, Claire, Chandi, Kelcey, etc.

20 hours ago, vanillagum said:

That's why I can't wait to see if Lisa makes it back. I'd legit be surprised. Especially since a neck injury is no joke

Once a girl takes a 'break,' it just seems like they're old news, as harsh as it is to say. Seems like every year the girls get prettier and better, and it's hard to turn them down for someone who's been there before, especially when they were only, like, ok

YEah if nothing else they can say Lisa is an injury liability legally etc with that neck issue, besides she does not look as fresh and new as some of the candidates and she was a blender.

• Love 4

We just moved to Texas in 2020 and are having so much fun!  Met a dozen current DCC at the Mansfield pickle parade in March 2022.  We also met tons of DCC alumni (including the legendary Jackie Bob) and some current squad members (Madeline S.) at the concrete cowboy bar at the star before the last performance of the Christmas spectacular 2021.  Got a couple autographed team photos.

Would love to go to more appearances like the pickle parade where I can complete my autograph collection. Other than following the million social media sites, how do I find out where I can make this happen?

• Love 8
On 5/19/2022 at 10:14 AM, UnicornKicksBack said:

And then along came Vicki.....

• LOL 7
  • Love 1