Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just thought about you the other day and hoped all was well🤗

i was thinking of y’all too and decided to show face!! ❤️❤️ missed DCC and also started training to enter the pro-world next year. super excited to watch everything this year, especially if it means ashlee is point!

• Love 9
On 4/29/2022 at 12:53 AM, hannahbanana said:

The lady in the star dress 😅

That's not Mama Tina is it?

I like two whole separate diamonds with different girls each formation. Honestly first formation triangle gets the glory but when they spread out in lines, which is a longer time than in actual first formation triangle, that diamond spot is right smack in the front beside point. Not a bad place to be at all. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, go4luca said:

From the calendar shoot.  I can't believe this is Caroline.

rossermakeup_1648847086_PT.jpg

I think the light and shadows are making her nose look totally different and much wider than usual, and that throws everything off. Plus, it looks like she's gotten lip injections (again?), which I find disappointing, because I agreed with others here that maybe she'd been bumped down in the triangle because of the cosmetic work she'd had done and that it wasn't as flattering as her natural face. I think Caroline is gorgeous on her own, and I truly hope she didn't take Kelli's comment her rookie season to heart that they were seeing her as "kinda plain" and has been doing all this stuff to try to fit some beauty mold. I hope I am over reading and she just likes doing this stuff because they get DCC perks and several on the team seem to be doing it. 

Edited by M1977G
Spelling
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, go4luca said:

From the calendar shoot.  I can't believe this is Caroline.

rossermakeup_1648847086_PT.jpg

Def would not have known that was Caroline. Good thing she doesn’t look like a soccer mom. Bad thing in this pic she looks like an over processed real housewife… someone please make these young ladies stop with unnecessary procedures. Though at least she’s not dyed her hair Dallas blonde… 

• Love 3
On 4/28/2022 at 4:25 PM, JayDKay said:

Kelcey at point with Claire & Ashlee in triangle at Draft Day rehearsal. Jalyn behind point. On DCC IG Story. 

Ya know, regardless of who gets point I hope that the organization moves on from the RW type. Someone more mature and diverse, both in appearance and thought. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I admire Kat's confidence that she is not going to be cut.
It is still 3 months until they announce the 2022 team!

(I don't think she will be cut, btw 😆)

happy cracking up GIF

That’s actually true!  Not saying I wouldn’t think she’d be cut but usually most veterans saying they’re auditioning for their spot back. I’m not sure if Kelli and Judy would like a veteran assuming theyre getting their spot back.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, souR77 said:

That’s actually true!  Not saying I wouldn’t think she’d be cut but usually most veterans saying they’re auditioning for their spot back. I’m not sure if Kelli and Judy would like a veteran assuming theyre getting their spot back.

I remember Taylor J posting the samething the day she recorded her vet video they had to send In 

• Useful 1
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Disclosure I’ve never seen their swimsuit calendars only the pix we’ve seen on the show over the years but I don’t love the few pix here. Jaylyn looks absolutely miserable in her pic with the fingers pulling on the bottoms, Kat with the “I’m a cheerleader” over the head pose. The collage pic overall I think the pix are far more risqué than I would’ve thought. As Kelli would say more girl from last night than girl next door. And that is a reflection on TPTB not the girls… 

Edited by TB12
  • Love 2
Just now, TB12 said:

Disclosure I’ve never seen their swimsuit calendars only the pix we’ve seen on the show over the years but I don’t love the few pix here. Jaylyn looks absolutely miserable in her pic with the fingers pulling on the bottoms, Kat with the “I’m a cheerleader” over the head lose. The collage pic overall I think the pix are far more risqué than I would’ve thought. As Kelli would say more girl from last night than girl next door. And that is a reflection on TPTB not the girls… 

Kaydianna look like a straight pin up girl style 

• Love 4
Just now, parrotfeathers said:

Who is that next to Jaylyn with the whoppers?

Some of those bottoms--surely they had to tape the hoo hahs together to keep them all in.

Darian jayln Christina 

Just now, Holly85 said:

Yes 

Wow! Is this a sign Amber is safe then and will make the 22-23 team?

I am surprised they featured so many rookies, but left out Tyra? I thought for sure she would be featured - she’s beyond blessed with her curves and figure.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Wow! Is this a sign Amber is safe then and will make the 22-23 team?

I am surprised they featured so many rookies, but left out Tyra? I thought for sure she would be featured - she’s beyond blessed with her curves and figure.

This is just one of the swim calendars the others haven’t been released yet for pre order 

• Useful 1
22 hours ago, TB12 said:

Disclosure I’ve never seen their swimsuit calendars only the pix we’ve seen on the show over the years but I don’t love the few pix here. Jaylyn looks absolutely miserable in her pic with the fingers pulling on the bottoms, Kat with the “I’m a cheerleader” over the head pose. The collage pic overall I think the pix are far more risqué than I would’ve thought. As Kelli would say more girl from last night than girl next door. And that is a reflection on TPTB not the girls… 

I agree, it's a reflection on TPTB not on the cheerleaders.  I've never been a fan of their swimsuit calendars either. I think their sideline calendar or whatever it's called with them in their cheerleader uniforms is much more appropriate in my opinion. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LynneH said:

I agree, it's a reflection on TPTB not on the cheerleaders.  I've never been a fan of their swimsuit calendars either. I think their sideline calendar or whatever it's called with them in their cheerleader uniforms is much more appropriate in my opinion. 

I’ve always been of the belief that there is a specific audience for the calendars. You may not be that audience.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I’ve always been of the belief that there is a specific audience for the calendars. You may not be that audience.

Given Kelli’s treatment of TCC Taylor’s lack of knowledge on the Me Too movement I guess I expected more tasteful. I am def not the audience for this calendar… 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Given Kelli’s treatment of TCC Taylor’s lack of knowledge on the Me Too movement I guess I expected more tasteful. I am def not the audience for this calendar… 

The  calendars  in my opinion is geared towards a specific gender and I’ll leave it at that.  It’s definitely doesn’t empower women on any way, shape or form. 🤷🏼‍♀️ You are not alone and it’s not everyone’s cup of tea including myself. 

• Love 14
(edited)
On 5/5/2022 at 5:21 PM, Holly85 said:

So what happens with the girls whose photos don't get put on the calendar besides being able to post them on socials? Is it like a "better luck next year" kinda thing? Also, that pic of Kat is not my favorite. She's gorg, but they could've picked a better one IMO. Dani is beautiful but jeeeez... One with bad vision would think she's naked.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

So what happens with the girls whose photos don't get put on the calendar besides being able to post them on socials? Is it like a "better luck next year" kinda thing? Also, that pic of Kat is not my favorite. She's gorg, but they could've picked a better one IMO. Dani is beautiful but jeeeez... One with bad vision would think she's naked.

This is only one of a few that they do 

• Love 2

Tori looks great! She is a rookie right? Not often a rookie gets a cover.

I agree with a few comments above. Kat is gorgeous and this picture doesn’t do her justice. I’m also SHOCKED Tyra doesn’t have a month. She is beautiful. I’m missing Armani too.

Who is the blonde on the bottom left next to Claire? Is that also Tori or Dani? Is it common for a cheerleader to get a cover and a month?

• Love 5

Of course they have a basic blonde white girl for the cover. Lol I'm semi-kidding. I know it's been different. But that picture is not that great, whoever the girl is. Her facial expression says nothing. Some of the other month pictures are way better. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Of course they have a basic blonde white girl for the cover. Lol I'm semi-kidding. I know it's been different. But that picture is not that great, whoever the girl is. Her facial expression says nothing. Some of the other month pictures are way better. 

It’s Tori 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Survivor197 said:

Tori looks great! She is a rookie right? Not often a rookie gets a cover.

I agree with a few comments above. Kat is gorgeous and this picture doesn’t do her justice. I’m also SHOCKED Tyra doesn’t have a month. She is beautiful. I’m missing Armani too.

Who is the blonde on the bottom left next to Claire? Is that also Tori or Dani? Is it common for a cheerleader to get a cover and a month?

This is the smaller calendar so it’s a good chance Tyra made the 12 month big calendar 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, CruiseGirl said:

The  calendars  in my opinion is geared towards a specific gender and I’ll leave it at that.  It’s definitely doesn’t empower women on any way, shape or form. 🤷🏼‍♀️ You are not alone and it’s not everyone’s cup of tea including myself. 

Do cowboys fans actually buy this?

I always thought that the social team aims there sails on men but in reality women who are crazy about the cheerleaders buys them. (even before the MTT era)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kamal said:

Do cowboys fans actually buy this?

I always thought that the social team aims there sails on men but in reality women who are crazy about the cheerleaders buys them. (even before the MTT era)

Men that buy it might be Cowboys fans, but they're not buying it because they are Cowboys fans -- they're buying it because it's a swimsuit calendar.

No idea what the gender breakdown for sales is, but it's definitely made with hetero men in mind/as the target audience.

• Love 8
On 5/5/2022 at 5:43 AM, souR77 said:

Yet this is typically Kat; Don’t think before you speak. Say something that is funny to some and incredibly awkward to others. She seems to have learned to kerb this habit a little, but obviously not completely.

And yes, Kelli has told both veterans and rookies off on more than one occasion for being overly confident and taking your spot for granted. If they have seen this, I’m quite sure Kelli will get back to her about it, though they won’t cut her. Kelli likes her girls to be beautiful, smart and above all humble!

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

Yet this is typically Kat; Don’t think before you speak. Say something that is funny to some and incredibly awkward to others. She seems to have learned to kerb this habit a little, but obviously not completely.

And yes, Kelli has told both veterans and rookies off on more than one occasion for being overly confident and taking your spot for granted. If they have seen this, I’m quite sure Kelli will get back to her about it, though they won’t cut her. Kelli likes her girls to be beautiful, smart and above all humble!

i literally can't stand kat but the pushback on her assuming a 4th year is weird. didn't taylor and maybe amber too do the exact same thing? #senioryear? i don't recall anyone making a peep when they did that. or was that after auditions?

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 9
Just now, vanillagum said:

i literally can't stand kat but the pushback on her assuming a 4th year is weird. didn't taylor and maybe amber too do the exact same thing? #senioryear? i don't recall anyone making a peep when they did that

Amber did 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Men that buy it might be Cowboys fans, but they're not buying it because they are Cowboys fans -- they're buying it because it's a swimsuit calendar.

No idea what the gender breakdown for sales is, but it's definitely made with hetero men in mind/as the target audience.

It’s funny, because I love seeing the calendar shoot itself, the swimwear, etc. and I’m so excited for the ladies that make it, much like so many of us. But yeah we ain’t buying. Lol. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, vanillagum said:

i literally can't stand kat but the pushback on her assuming a 4th year is weird. didn't taylor and maybe amber too do the exact same thing? #senioryear? i don't recall anyone making a peep when they did that. or was that after auditions?

I guess it’s highly likely she’ll make it another year. But as we all know, it’s by no means certain. We’ve had a few (unexpected) 4th year cuts and definitely too many 3rd year cuts. Not all were fair or made sense as we all know too well. 

It all depends on Kelli’s mood or whatever she thinks at a certain moment. So I can see her being totally fine with one dcc saying such a thing and then freak out over the next who does it. Just because she can.

• Love 4