Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

31 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

She looks great in that video! I like her but don't usually find her that memorable. I suppose every rookie class has those types of women and they seem to stay for ages!

She does look great - glad you enjoyed her too!  Recently a friend was lucky enough to meet Megan in person (non DCC appearance) and said she is super pretty in person and very nice!

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She is a second year the past season Covid crew rookie class member 

Thanks, Holly, I've really checked out the past couple seasons!

• Love 5

I know a lot of folks here say Jessica is forgettable to them, but there's something I really like about her and I find her a fun performer. I also like the way she appears to interact with her teammates. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

Can you tell us why you have named those four. Is it based on observations during training camp or during the season following training camp?

The girls on the bubble last year were Lea, Megan, Christina, Amber, Madeline, Rebecca, and Jensen. And I don't see them cutting Lea, Megan, or Madeline.

1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

The girls on the bubble last year were Lea, Megan, Christina, Amber, Madeline, Rebecca, and Jensen. And I don't see them cutting Lea, Megan, or Madeline.

So, your observations are TC based. OK, I get that but it's been a long season and things change. Examples: Kashara's training camp versus her being Rookie Of The Year, Savannah's TC versus her being Rookie Of The Year. I think what you see on CMT MTT is no indication of how a Rookie is viewed as performing during the season. I personally would not base any judgement  on TC alone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

So, your observations are TC based. OK, I get that but it's been a long season and things change. Examples: Kashara's training camp versus her being Rookie Of The Year, Savannah's TC versus her being Rookie Of The Year. I think what you see on CMT MTT is no indication of how a Rookie is viewed as performing during the season. I personally would not base any judgement  on TC alone. 

I feel like they're the exception, not the rule. Often vet cuts are rookies who have struggled, Meredith and Lily are the first that come to mind.

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, M1977G said:

I know a lot of folks here say Jessica is forgettable to them, but there's something I really like about her and I find her a fun performer. I also like the way she appears to interact with her teammates. 

I think she seems like a lovely woman and a great teammate. I just think when you compare her to the rest of the senior vets, especially her rookie class, she's the weakest dancer. Doesn't mean she's bad, just not as powerful as the rest is all. 

I think my opinion is based on that I don't find blondes stand out as much to me, probably because I'm a brunette myself! It always takes me longer to differentiate between them in a rookie class. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

I feel like they're the exception, not the rule. Often vet cuts are rookies who have struggled, Meredith and Lily are the first that come to mind.

My point was that the Rookies will be judged on their season rather than TC. Lily was called into the office the last night of her first training camp and cut without any prior warning. I'm sure that undermined her confidence and she struggled after that. Meridian was a stressed struggle from day one. I don't think any of this years Rookies fall into that category. Yes I think it's inevitable there will be cuts but I think the little we see of them on MTT is not a good basis to judge from.

• Love 3

Sorry to double post, but also wanted to say I really enjoy Ashlee's latest videos on IG.  She's giving the eyes, the attitude, that extra something, and she shines. To be honest, my first thought was why is this girl a cheerleader when she could be doing this somewhere else?

Armani is also fun to watch next to her, but in a different way. Armani is "this is cute, this is fun, we're just messing around." Ashlee is taking it serious and my eyes just kept going back to her.

And I find that with her hair in braids, without the distraction of her hair, it's like I'm seeing Ashlee's face for the first time and she's 3x prettier than I realized.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-oFzVJWwG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cas4enwA0RE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIM31wpbAH/

af2.JPG.ed1fada17dd72d166598841710f25346.JPG

• Love 22

I still say it is odd that Jalyn is never captured in photos with teammates whether for DCC or outside of DCC when the girls get together.  I only saw 2 pictures of her with rookies in her group getting their pinky rings fitted on the sofa.  Many photos were taken in black and white with a group of girls...yet none with her. 

Any insiders can give the scoop on why Jalyn is rarely seen on outings or in photos with her teammates?

She is one of my faves and I am happy that she appears to be coming back next year.  I saw her on DCC instagram story regarding DCC Swimsuit fittings.

2 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I still say it is odd that Jalyn is never captured in photos with teammates whether for DCC or outside of DCC when the girls get together.  I only saw 2 pictures of her with rookies in her group getting their pinky rings fitted on the sofa.  Many photos were taken in black and white with a group of girls...yet none with her. 

Any insiders can give the scoop on why Jalyn is rarely seen on outings or in photos with her teammates?

She is one of my faves and I am happy that she appears to be coming back next year.  I saw her on DCC instagram story regarding DCC Swimsuit fittings.

I don’t think there is really any issue as she is planning most of the ladies weddings maybe she just doesn’t go out a lot 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 3/9/2022 at 3:04 AM, Emchammy said:

Watch Victoria audition and get 2GL, GL or even point 

Watching Jenn A’s videos this week, Victoria still has a jiggly belly so unless she does a crazy liquid diet I don’t see her making it back. 

• Love 5
On 3/12/2022 at 11:45 AM, sleepyjean said:

Sorry to double post, but also wanted to say I really enjoy Ashlee's latest videos on IG.  She's giving the eyes, the attitude, that extra something, and she shines. To be honest, my first thought was why is this girl a cheerleader when she could be doing this somewhere else?

Armani is also fun to watch next to her, but in a different way. Armani is "this is cute, this is fun, we're just messing around." Ashlee is taking it serious and my eyes just kept going back to her.

And I find that with her hair in braids, without the distraction of her hair, it's like I'm seeing Ashlee's face for the first time and she's 3x prettier than I realized.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-oFzVJWwG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cas4enwA0RE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIM31wpbAH/

af2.JPG.ed1fada17dd72d166598841710f25346.JPG

I remember watching one of Ashlee’s IG stories where she mentioned having to take her braids out, and then she was back to her usual DCC hair for the pink ring party. She is so stunning with the braids and it’s sad she can’t keep them while performing/appearing as a DCC.

She is a true star as you mentioned and even though I hope she comes back to become Point, I also can’t wait to see what is next for her because I also love all her New York City posts where she gets to show a bit more of her true personality. 🌟

Edited by Stee
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Isn't she self employed recently in the last year? That self employment is her setting up her wedding planning business. If so I would think she is probably sorting that out esp in the first year, getting your business off the ground is important for fundings, establising your connections and whatever else. The other thing I noticed with Jalyn is I think she comes across as super private with her private life and the pics she posts with friends. Yes she post pics of her in unifrom and the difference between her and Gina's constant selfie posts is Jalyn comes across better as a more private/reserved person Gina and her pic editing rubs me up the wrong way the way that she did her rookie year of "me and tara is going to the zoo tomorrow thats exciting" and nodding along like that needs to have a camera crew following her to document it.

Also was the VK "stealing" phone case ever confirmed or that was never confirmed and whether that was actually stolen from Gina at one point in those speculations? I'm just thinking whether that is why Gina may seem like shes retiring because VK is coming back and to save arguement/problem/cut leave on her own terms to save the humiliation

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Also was the VK "stealing" phone case ever confirmed or that was never confirmed and whether that was actually stolen from Gina at one point in those speculations? I'm just thinking whether that is why Gina may seem like shes retiring because VK is coming back and to save arguement/problem/cut leave on her own terms to save the humiliation

I'm not going to go into it, but my understanding is it wasn't Gina's phone case VK took.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Stee said:

I remember watching one of Ashlee’s IG stories where she mentioned having to take her braids out, and then she was back to her usual DCC hair for the pink ring party. She is so stunning with the braids and it’s sad she can’t keep them while performing/appearing as a DCC.

Kellee had braids, too, between Rangerettes and auditions and looked really cute with them. I know they might not be the best for hairigraphy but I wish they could keep them. 

• Love 8
Just now, MaryWebGirl said:

Kellee had braids, too, between Rangerettes and auditions and looked really cute with them. I know they might not be the best for hairigraphy but I wish they could keep them. 

Ashlee said on her ig live story yesterday that she don’t wear them on field bc she would end up hitting her teammates with them 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Watching Jenn A’s videos this week, Victoria still has a jiggly belly so unless she does a crazy liquid diet I don’t see her making it back. 

I can 100% guarantee Victoria will be back on the team... "belly" or not lol. VK is good tv... Her story, her personality, etc. Love her or hate her, people tune in for her.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

It's been a breath of fresh air with Victoria gone.  I am really not looking forward to her return.

Well, on the plus side, at least MTT won't need to manufacture drama!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DCC93 said:

I can 100% guarantee Victoria will be back on the team... "belly" or not lol. VK is good tv... Her story, her personality, etc. Love her or hate her, people tune in for her.

I agree with you.   Aunt Kelli will never deny VK her time on the team, no matter how out of control her dancing is, no matter how many times she falls out of turns, or how jiggly her belly is.     I'm guessing she'll go right to finals, breeze through training camp, and make the team, and nothing will stop her. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I agree with you.   Aunt Kelli will never deny VK her time on the team, no matter how out of control her dancing is, no matter how many times she falls out of turns, or how jiggly her belly is.     I'm guessing she'll go right to finals, breeze through training camp, and make the team, and nothing will stop her. 

I feel for the rest of the squad. 

I also continue to wonder why we never saw close friendships of fellow teammates form with Vic.  Well, other than one who may or may not have been kissing up to her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 3/13/2022 at 9:11 PM, MaryWebGirl said:

On 3/13/2022 at 9:14 PM, Holly85 said:

Ashlee said on her ig live story yesterday that she don’t wear them on field bc she would end up hitting her teammates with them 

Truly mesmerized by Ashley’s look with the braids. That looks so good on her!❤️

As for keeping the braids during performances: I fully agree with your comments. While the thought of hitting some may sound ridiculous, it’s real. I have extremely thick and long hair and occasionally braid them. In the past,  I sometimes had bruises on my back from my braids slamming into them. (Horse riding, just flipping or turning your head too fast, or dancing at nights.) Not to mention the extra strain it puts on the neck. So, it’s beautiful, but not ideal and comfortable at all.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, LilyD said:

As for keeping the braids during performances: I fully agree with your comments. While the thought of hitting some may sound ridiculous, it’s real. I have extremely thick and long hair and occasionally braid them. In the past,  I sometimes had bruises on my back from my braids slamming into them. (Horse riding, just flipping or turning your head too fast, or dancing at nights.) Not to mention the extra strain it puts on the neck. So, it’s beautiful, but not ideal and comfortable at all.

She was so funny she was like I might end up hitting fans lol 

• LOL 6
On 3/14/2022 at 12:43 AM, go4luca said:

I also continue to wonder why we never saw close friendships of fellow teammates form with Vic.  Well, other than one who may or may not have been kissing up to her.

I don’t think she ever really blended in to start with. I also believe that quite a few girls kept her at a polite, but firm distance because they didn’t want to run into trouble.  I’m referring to the Jalyn rumor here, who tried to help Victoria. Victoria apparently wasn’t too pleased with what she considered criticism on her performance  and complained. As a result, Jalyn was sent to the doghouse for a long time. So, why would you want to associate with someone if that puts you at risk of being scrutinised or even benched?

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I’d be more afraid of getting hit by Victoria’s wild pirouettes than Ashlee’s braids but I understand your point! 😂🤣

Edited by Stee
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5
  1. Last year Victoria seemed to have support when she decided not to return to DCC from most of younger/newer members.  This year I am not seeing comments on her IG posts from other DCC. I also never see pictures with her and her teammates. 

She also just looks like she’s trying to hard or sloppier in her dancing, I can’t really put my finger on it. Like here everyone else looks more polished: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbDj9erjZb7/?utm_medium=copy_link

I really think she might have a harder time making the team this year than we think. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:
  1. Last year Victoria seemed to have support when she decided not to return to DCC from most of younger/newer members.  This year I am not seeing comments on her IG posts from other DCC. I also never see pictures with her and her teammates. 

She also just looks like she’s trying to hard or sloppier in her dancing, I can’t really put my finger on it. Like here everyone else looks more polished: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbDj9erjZb7/?utm_medium=copy_link

I really think she might have a harder time making the team this year than we think. 

But she does come across big and bold which is good on the field, so who knows. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

She still dances "heavy" for lack of a better word. I also see the leaps really haven't improved.

She tries so hard to be big and powerful that she dances like an idiot. It literally makes me uncomfortable watching her dance. Especially when she tries to be sexy. Girl never grew up so she doesn’t know what sex appeal is - refer to the picture below of her 22nd bday… 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVl8fRaNjqJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by JayDKay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Just watched the video and I agree with what was said above. I have seen Victoria do better.. I struggle the most with her very heavy dancing. There’s no lightness in her movements and she’s all over the place. Also, while I personally feel she has an amazing body, she can’t possibly meet the (unachievable) DCC standard with how she looks now, I’m afraid. For her benefit, I hope she’s not gonna try to crash it off….

But, we know TPTB like her, a lot of (male) fans like her too. She also has a powerful presence on the field as Lynnbo pointed out. I can’t believe she’s gonna make it, but at the same time, I’d not be surprisedif she does. Simply because it’s Victoria.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JayDKay said:

She tries so hard to be big and powerful that she dances like an idiot.

Good thing I swallowed my coffee before I read this 🤣

1 minute ago, LilyD said:

I struggle the most with her very heavy dancing.

It's like there's a force field in the air that she's trying to fight her way through. Very strange.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

They will call VKs wildness and out of control dancing "powerful".  They will ignore the belly and focus on her long, American thighs.  They will hold her up to the newbies as someone to try to imitate.  And I fear they will place her in leadership or the diamond........

She's VK!!  The girl fell out of her turn in an audition and made it.  The rules are just different.

• Love 2

Sure VK will make it back despite Jay talking about veterans bringing that lame game to the field.  It will be very isolating with no friends & she will still be living at home, jiggly tummy, heavy dancing, falling out of turns. Etc.  No parent or boss is doing someone a favor to protect them from any criticism or suggestions about how to do better.

Sure she will be on the team but not part of the team.  There will not be close friendships nor being bridesmaid & will watch events unfold as she stands on the sidelines.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Sure VK will make it back despite Jay talking about veterans bringing that lame game to the field.  It will be very isolating with no friends & she will still be living at home, jiggly tummy, heavy dancing, falling out of turns. Etc.  No parent or boss is doing someone a favor to protect them from any criticism or suggestions about how to do better.

Sure she will be on the team but not part of the team.  There will not be close friendships nor being bridesmaid & will watch events unfold as she stands on the sidelines.

Bold = well said.  

• Love 8
18 hours ago, go4luca said:

I think VK is just wayyyy too close to TK and TPTB. Naturally, I think the girls stray away because they can't be "real" with someone could spill the beans at any time. Real meaning being goofy, using profanity if they want, all behind closed doors of course. As a former dancer, I would always stay away from people who were besties with the teacher/owner/director simply because you always have to stay "on". Sure the girls are all DCC ready, but I'm sure they feel they can't be genuine with VK because of that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

I think VK is just wayyyy too close to TK and TPTB. Naturally, I think the girls stray away because they can't be "real" with someone could spill the beans at any time. Real meaning being goofy, using profanity if they want, all behind closed doors of course. As a former dancer, I would always stay away from people who were besties with the teacher/owner/director simply because you always have to stay "on". Sure the girls are all DCC ready, but I'm sure they feel they can't be genuine with VK because of that.

That makes me sad for her, because that’s probably what is the case.  

• Love 3