Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
zenithwit

Paris In Love

Synopsis: Paris Hilton, fashion icon, entrepreneur, and global DJ phenom, prepares to add a new title to her collection…bride. Finding love with Carter Reum, a successful venture capitalist, has brought Paris into the next phase of her life. However, Paris is about to discover the road to the altar has a few unexpected twists and turns along the way. With the help of her family and friends, the former “Simple Life” songstress hopes to find her own brand of “happily ever after,” in an unforgettable fairy-tale, Paris in Love.

Anyone watching this show?

7 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Anyone watching this show?

I watched it. Seems fake. After a pretty decent documentary it’s sad to see Paris go back to completely staged and generic reality TV. It’s like she’s trying to catch up to her protege Kim Kardashian. 

Don’t buy her engagement at all. Zero chemistry. They don’t seem at all comfortable around each other. He’s always got this giant disturbed grin on his face and they both talk in generic love metaphors without ever saying anything real. For all the “love” they supposedly have for one another they barely ever touch one another. And the fact she’s using her baby voice (which she admits is fake and part of a persona she created) leads me to think it’s all fake. 

• Like 3

On 11/12/2021 at 7:59 AM, Stan39 said:

I watched it. Seems fake. After a pretty decent documentary it’s sad to see Paris go back to completely staged and generic reality TV. It’s like she’s trying to catch up to her protege Kim Kardashian. 

Don’t buy her engagement at all. Zero chemistry. They don’t seem at all comfortable around each other. He’s always got this giant disturbed grin on his face and they both talk in generic love metaphors without ever saying anything real. For all the “love” they supposedly have for one another they barely ever touch one another. And the fact she’s using her baby voice (which she admits is fake and part of a persona she created) leads me to think it’s all fake. 

It really is disappointing. I’ve had more respect for her since she mostly bowed out of the public eye. Paris, be more like Nikki.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

It really is disappointing. I’ve had more respect for her since she mostly bowed out of the public eye. Paris, be more like Nikki.

Exactly. It’s particularly eye rolling when people claim they “just want to live a normal life” while introducing us to their reality show. 

I’d be more interested in an expose about why Paris is doing this show at this time. She’s been off the screen for years, but now has the documentary and this low rent reality show on Peacock. She could have done any project she wanted so I wonder why she chose this? Then again, maybe it’s as simple as how Kristin Cavalieri got her lame show, she just wanted back on TV but is too lazy and dull to come up with something original so she just went along with whatever the network suggested. Though, again from the documentary, Paris seems somewhat more hardworking and brand conscious than Kristen ever was. 

Haven’t seen any ratings for this, but the lack of reviews and discussion leads me to believe it isn’t very popular. How funny would it be if Paris married this weirdo just for the TV show and the TV show bombed? Lol. 

I was just on Peacock for another show, saw episode 2 up with a little feather by it. It’s premium?!?! They expect people to PAY to watch more of this show?? She’s far-fetched.