Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Next week: Jessica continues to infuriate me. April tries to lay a guilt trip on Valentin. Jordan continues to be an idiot. EScott reveals himself to be a masochist, as we see him meeting up with Lidia yet again. 

Have a good week, everyone. Try to stay calm, cool and collected, just like Jordan (hahaha). Toodles.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

I’m shocked—SHOCKED—that the two tops from different countries where one is polyamorous and one is bisexual (but not really) and who argued 99% of the time could not make it to the altar.

STOP IT. ESCOTT IS GONNA NOW GO BACK TO LIDIA??? Come on!!!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

The whole epi was cringe.

EverTon’s Mom was lovely when it was time for goodbyes. She gave JorDan quite the glare earlier.  Doesn’t like to see her baby boy (who’s pushing 50) lead a foreign fool on, who he uses for money and is not serious about. (Wonder if word got back to her that the GF displays herself naked to other men.) This couple are bad actors. I believed it (eyeroll) when he walked off to take a call so JorDan could conveniently get the dirt. 

Easy FF through closet case MatThew,. I know it’s Pride Month, but come on.

Easy FF through CarLos and VaLentine, in whose honor I’m capitalizing all midDle letTers in naMes today.

EsCott is pathetic. Grizzled old man, fat, beet-red, chasing a young lady about half his age and asking her to move to his country within the first hour of a casual reunion. He was having some kind of breakdown, she saw it, glad she extricated herself after he pestered her to tears. Hope she avoids these cute little getaways with dicey guys in the future. EsCott is kind of scary, it was lucky the crew was there.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 6/28/2023 at 3:19 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

Hope this helps:

IMG_3367.webp

You’re welcome!

Or this 

IMG_0103.jpeg

On 6/26/2023 at 10:42 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m shocked—SHOCKED—that the two tops from different countries where one is polyamorous and one is bisexual (but not really) and who argued 99% of the time could not make it to the altar.

STOP IT. ESCOTT IS GONNA NOW GO BACK TO LIDIA??? Come on!!!

He is such desperate creep

• Fire 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Tonight is the finale if this shit show and next week is 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY- seems like we just were watching TOW about 4 weeks ago lol

They don’t even allow us to come up for air occasionally.

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does anyone know when Love After Lockup comes back? I miss my felons.

July 21 Love During Lockup returns.

New Season of "Love During Lockup" Premieres Friday, July 21st at 9PM ET / 8PM CT on WE tv
The series follows the journey of six non-cons as they go through the early stages of their romance with a prisoner.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I’m here too. I’m assuming almost all the couples will crash and burn while crying and swearing.

The wildest thing is that I actually was cheering on Lidia and Nicole, both crazy as a shithouse rat, to blast Escott. I REALLY hope Lis comes back and the three women just form a ring around Escott and they all jump him. God knows he deserves it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1