Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E08: Betraydar LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

DeShawn is reacting on emotion here. Shan's argument is completely right. Naseer is a perfect number to drag along - he's all about loyalty. Xander knows he's in trouble, he's ready to jump anywhere that protects him. That is a dangerous player. 

• Love 4
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

DeShawn is reacting on emotion here. Shan's argument is completely right. Naseer is a perfect number to drag along - he's all about loyalty. Xander knows he's in trouble, he's ready to jump anywhere that protects him. That is a dangerous player. 

Deshawn doesn't seem to like when someone tells him what to do. I get that he was just in danger of going last Tribal, so he's on edge, but he doesn't get that Shan is totally right. 

• Love 1

And now Shan is playing WAY too hard. Exactly as I suspected she would do post-merge. This didn't have to get so complicated. DeShawn and company floated Naseer but she wisely shut it down. Yet, she turns around and creates a bigger shitshow, making Naseer and Heather now both nervous and putting a huge ass target on her back.

• Love 5
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

And now Shan is playing WAY too hard. Exactly as I suspected she would do post-merge. This didn't have to get so complicated. DeShawn and company floated Naseer but she wisely shut it down. Yet, she turns around and creates a bigger shitshow, making Naseer and Heather now both nervous and putting a huge ass target on her back.

Totally agree. I actually really do like Shan, I like her as a villain and I love her mess, but this is going to make her be an early to mid juror boot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm really wondering if any of Shan's parishioners are watching and what they think of that patronizing BS she was saying about them, and that she's always right. She brings out the FU in me.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Shan was pretty impressive talking down Deshawn. "I want to hear you so I can learn." I guess that's the pastor training.

I thought she sounded condescending and using fake phrasing straight out of bad counseling groups.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Shan is displaying great people skills before tribal. I know Heather appreciates her tact and collaboration skills.

She is just forgetting that her parishioners are hearing her condescension.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I will say I like that this is somewhat of a throwback to old school Survivor, in regards to them being starving again and looking like they’ve been living on the island.

Save Naseer!

Since when did Heather end up on the bottom? 

• Love 1

Not Naseer :( I want to like you and your 2 seconds of airtime Heather (and I don’t like you for starting the whole whispering).  We almost made it through a TV without it!  I hope she goes as a result lol

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

When I saw the episode title Betraydar I was sure it was a reference to Ricard.  Unlike most people here I like him and I'm glad I was wrong.

Enjoyed the lingering camera shots of that fine hunk of man Danny jumping into the water during the reward challenge.  The survivor producers know what we want.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5